The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't like Kat at all
I am also becoming anti Kat. When she was first there she came across as a good sport willing to get involved but also willing to tell Fanny some home truths about her hoarding all the crap but then she got sucked into all the grabeaux nonsense and didn’t object, so my opinion of her did a complete 180 turn around. As this is now her third visit to shittooville plus they have met up in London a few times she cannot be under any illusion as to Fanny’s character and by remaining so friendly means she condones Fanny’s behaviour and finds it acceptable. Also on the vlogs she always seems to be incredibly pally with Squirrel boy which to me raises red flags about her as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What kind of nasty lingerie goes into the dryer? (All of mine would, but my trousseau stuff for JTB is all hand wash and line dry. :sneaky: And, uh, kinda minimal. Mostly ankle bracelets, to tell the truth. Who wears granny tat Emmaus negligees? Ergggggh.)
The thought of wearing anyone else's nightgowns is repulsive to me. Just too intimate. I'm not into used bras or panties either never have been, and I hope I maintain enough sanity not to. This brings me to a little story, scroll by if not interested. I was working at an elementary school and one of the church lady volunteers for an afterschool program was walking around wearing her bra on the outside of her shirt. Poor dear, I had to say something, of course, but quite awkward. It's like those dreams where you show up for work or school in your underwear or worse.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What kind of nasty lingerie goes into the dryer? (All of mine would, but my trousseau stuff for JTB is all hand wash and line dry. :sneaky: And, uh, kinda minimal. Mostly ankle bracelets, to tell the truth. Who wears granny tat Emmaus negligees? Ergggggh.)
Fill-Up felt quite comfortable in the Chatelaine Ardwhore’s change room. He thought it was a closet… wink, wink 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank goodness someone else finds her obnoxious. I was thinking that I was the only one. She's loud and attention seeking, and she thinks she's funny. She's just the kind of person I hate to be seen in public with. I'm sure those qualities make her a perfect fit for LaLaLand. Six months or so at a bonafide charm school would do her a world of good. She's played out the clown girl routine long enough. 🤡
She makes me think of a pound shop Vicar of Dibley.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anybody else notice when Fanny was zooming down on Kat with the Patreon cards that the metal work in front of the window she was at was still the rusty cream colour. When Fanny and FiFi the squirrel squeezer were showing mummy dear around the shittoo Fanny informed her that all the metalwork was now painted black and FiFi piped in with wanting to gold leaf it to give it some bling.
I wonder how many people she spies on with her phone. She needs to get a real camera with a good zoom. If your gonna spy fanny do it right. then post it here 😂 yeah, thats not gonna happen but it makes ya wonder what all she catches

I am also becoming anti Kat. When she was first there she came across as a good sport willing to get involved but also willing to tell Fanny some home truths about her hoarding all the crap but then she got sucked into all the grabeaux nonsense and didn’t object, so my opinion of her did a complete 180 turn around. As this is now her third visit to shittooville plus they have met up in London a few times she cannot be under any illusion as to Fanny’s character and by remaining so friendly means she condones Fanny’s behaviour and finds it acceptable. Also on the vlogs she always seems to be incredibly pally with Squirrel boy which to me raises red flags about her as well.
I used to like her too. She was one of my favs. I think if it weren't for BREXIT she would have moved back in months ago. As it is now she can only stay so long and has to go back. Maybe Kats been gone working and saving to buy bag head out. 😂 Yeah, I know thats a long reach🤭😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The post on f/b that caused Ollie to get his knickers in a twist and hyperventilate into a brown paper bag has now been removed and there is a huge explanation from admin maybe from the lovely Irish colleen Brenda about why it had to be removed with a huge speel about patreon.

“In relation to Patreon, this is a program where creators can sign up, & encourage their followers to participate by paying a monthly subscription, for which they receive access to exclusive material not released on any other platform.
Those subscriptions then go to the creator, it is a salary. Creating vlogs, especially in the early days is time consuming.
How the creator spends that salary, is a matter entirely up to themselves, they do not need to receive pre-approval from anyone. Just as we do not need to seek approval from any third parties as to how we spend our money.
There have been a number of comments about chateau owners using Patreon to fund their properties etc. That very well may be the case, but they are not doing anything wrong as long as they stick to their agreement & provide exclusive material on a regular basis for their subscribers. They are using their income to fund their homes & lifestyles...just as we do, only their salary is Patreon.
How many of us have Sky, netflix, disney etc subscriptions?, we pay a monthly fee & have access to their content....do we pry, comment or judge the owners of those companies with the same venom we do the vloggers here? Yet the situation is the same, why should we expect these people to work & provide us with free entertainment? Would you go to work every day if you were not being paid?
The vloggers personal wealth is irrelevant, people don't stop subscribing to the other channels because the owners are wealthy or do we stop making purchases on from Amazon because Jeff Bezos can spend lots of time on private yachts....no.
Now, if a creator, was accepting the monthly subscriptions & not making content available that is wrong.
Of course we can suggest what topics we would like the creators to cover in their videos...but we cannot dictate.
Keep in mind most of these people are vlogging about their personal lives & inviting us into their homes. Really it is not our business if they do work in a different order than we would choose...it is their lives & their choice.

You Tube & Patreon incomes are none of our business.

In relation to partner & relationship choices....for the love of God, what has that got to do with us. Some partnerships work others don't, its all part of lifes process. Keep in mind there are always three sides to any story & we are not privvy to any details to be able to comment. “

If this does nothing else it is good to know how much time has to be spent by the grifters and their entourage cleaning up the mess they cause.
“…mess they cause” for the cause.

If someone sets up Patreon for a specific purpose eg: renovation, restoring then that’s what patrons expect. Money spent on anything else like that Moron from Maastricht (no offence. My MIL was from there and the mst beautiful kind person I have ever known ♥) or rent boys in Madrid.

So it’s thought that woman/chateaux addict from “the hills of Donegal” wrote this? The “love of God” bit probably gave that away.

Reactions: 10
@billybudd I love your foody knowledge. Did the salad nicoise come up to spec in your opinion. I think it should have had french beans in it. Do you concur?
Too kind.
I've never had it or made it any other way. Made a bucket of it last week, veg, anchovy, egg, no tuna, fresh beans carefully labored over. But to be a Perfect Little tit About Food Orthodoxy™ , I looked it up in Larousse Gastronomique, land of a thousand salades.
"Niçoise salad. Salade Niçoise -- Mix equal parts diced potatoes and French beans. Season with oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix with anchovy fillets, olives and capers. Garnish with quartered tomatoes. Sprinkle with chopped chervil and tarragon."
I adore chervil, sprinked on boiled beef and parsnips it's a universe of lush.
Hard to come by, never had it on even the best restaurant Niçoise salad. Which was at the Madison Hotel in DC, presented in a fluted pate brisee cup surrounded by dressed leaves. I think there might have been some toasted almonds involved. Long ago and in another country....
I was stunned Jarvis served her most faithful paying guests meat -- tuna and charcuterie. Ding dong! But that she was clearly winging it for the main dish of their lunch is bleeping disgraceful. No black olives. No green beans. Tells me she didn't know or shop for what she was going to be serving.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So, imagine what the Patreons will get if paid guests were served dreck!
I wonder if they are going to setup tables of nasty food for sale? I’m sure if Patrons need water, they’ll be told that they can’t offer any since they used their daily allotment by secretly watering the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here is a small timeline.
Stephanie Jarvis, Isabelle Jarvis, Percy Attfield, Amaury Richmond and Philip Janssen have all participated in the lie.

September 2009, the damage to the chapel's rose window.
View attachment 1534031
March 31, 2022
Stephanie Jarvis, claims that they have never noticed this damage to the chapel's rose window.
View attachment 1534034

July 2, 2021
Isabelle Jarvis
14 hours ago
He fell off from a scaffolding and has needed hospitalisation but recovering now.

July 3, 2021, artist Andie W. post. There is electricity in the chapel.
View attachment 1534001

July 27, 2021
From the gift grab live chat...
Isabelle Jarvis Roger withers I shall contact the restorer this week and ask for an update to see if his treatment is working.

from the gift grab comments...
Lizelle Jvr Grobler
22 hours ago
What happened to the chapel restoratoin?
Im Happy
21 hours ago
The restorer had an accident and so the repairs have been postponed
Barbi Button
15 hours ago
The restorer took a bad fall...September maybe (start date)
Im Happy
13 hours ago
@Barbi Button I always wondered about the restorer. Stephanie mentioned the chapel would be his last project before retirement. And when he appeared in that one video he was an older gentleman and I was concerned for the scope of work along with his age.
Christine Donohue
8 hours ago
@Im Happy how did you come across this information? I’m interested in finding sources that may not appear on the ordinary vlogs.
Lizelle Jvr Grobler
6 hours ago (edited)
@Im Happy Im so sorry to hear about his accident. Praying that he has a speedy and full recovery.
Im Happy
4 hours ago (edited)
@Christine Donohue If my memory serves me correctly, I saw him featured on a vlog although I can’t remember which one. He and Stephanie were examining the Chapel so he could determine what work needed to be done. It was only recently, maybe a couple of months back (?), that Stephanie mentioned the terrible news about the gentleman’s accident. I can’t remember if that was on the regular vlog or the Patreon’s vlog where Stephanie does a monthly update on her Patreon site
Christine Donohue
1 hour ago
@Im Happy ah thank you. It was probably on Patreon. Hope he gets better soon.

September 26, 2021
Susan M
2 hours ago
Any news about the chapel? I thought the restorer was coming in August.
Jacqueline Reynolds
1 minute ago
He was delayed again. But he is working on panelling for the chapel in his own workshop

November 2021

@6:34 Stephanie Jarvis and Amaury Richmond, discuss plans with the chapel restorer.
@8:22 the chapel restorer mentions needing electricity in the chapel.

@0:58 Stephanie Jarvis states that work will begin on the chapel.🤥

December 24, 2021
The Chateau Diaries
5 hours ago
The chapel restorer still hasn’t started!

February 28, 2022, live chat
GoldenLady @isabelle Jarvis I hope you can work your magic and heart with the chapel restorer. If anyone can ask him to return, it would be you dear Isabells.
Isabelle Jarvis Golden Lady I have to believe that like the swallows, the good weather will bring him.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady she is doing that and he is adamant he is committed. His timing is very frustrating.
GoldenLady @Percy Attfield Thank you dear Percy and Isabelle. I kept feeling that he would return in the Spring. It was just so cold to do in the winter. This is good news.
GoldenLady @Percy Attfield @isabelle Jarvis I also felt it wasn't him as much as his family as well looking out for his health I think. He is worth waiting for. Love to you both.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady we live in hope When someone is as passionate as he is about his plans and vision he should receive support and not simply cut off.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady absolutely. The Chapel is 150 years old waiting another while to be restored seems of little consequence.

March 24, 2022
Percy Attfield
7 minutes ago
The Chapel Restorer says he is committed to do it and will come.

May 22, 2022, live chat
Percy Attfield @ Colin Rollo the chapel restorer is contacted every few weeks. He keeps promising and asking that it is not assigned to another. But when he will actually arrive is a frustration to many.

June 28, 2022, live chat
Philip Janssen @Dru A The chapel restorer keeps promising new dates and doesn’t actually start. As soon as he starts, it’ll be on the vlog
It seems that there is much of “little consequence” to old Perce. My mind went right to his despicable racism.

What a pack of liars. Pubes is a total drongo!

Reactions: 13
Squirrel Boyfriend should have bought that dead ferret fur in the shops ..... he could have cut it up and used it on his head!
Don't worry Tartlettes- he will not get a ferret for a pet . As soon as he tries to pat it the fangs will come out and bite the allergic one and that will seal the fate of that ferret.

I hope someone sends a homemade embroidered cushion to Gift Grab for Mummy with her famous words stitched on it .... "Clutter is Clutter" ! ;)
Would look lovely resting on that sofa thingy in the kitchen.

I thought Percy was in his blue pj's in the kitchen .... nuh, it was a brand new Overall !
Where did he get that ? Did he pack it in his suitcase to come to France?
Is it a new trend? Is Dior making them for the Autumn Season???
In Australia we get all the trends so late :(

CD is starting to look like a Cooking show , even Squirrel prepared some tomatoes. Mummy picked leaves from the garden and Percy met Dan the Teeth Man for the first time??!!
Gosh I am waiting for Mummy to meet up with the Tree Guy!

Nasty Natti and Bun Boy have been a "Item" for a year! Oh how time flies.

Still a boring video but the sunset with the Falling Down Chapel saved the day....... lets hope it will still be there next week for another hinty begging $$ spot .
Percy sporting the Mick Petherick look?

Yeah, I can't deal with the YT Ns either. Therapy worked for me but I had to shop for the right therapist, always a huge pain in the ass. The first one diagnosed my problem -- I spent two months getting recommendations from the least dumb female participants of the local Al Anon meetings and they all recommended her. I went and said, after two and a half years of dealing with my relative's alcoholic partner, I'm losing my mind. I'm willing to cop to half the crazy, what's going on? She said, he's a narc, you're trying steal his narc supply, and he's trying to kill you. This I believed, the rest of her program was horseshit. I moved on to a better therapist (cognitive, not your grandma's underpants). She said, a.) the only cure is no contact and b.) if you ever stand up to him, she'll come after you just like he does.
I said, she'd never do that, I've known her all my life. I was wrong.
People avoid therapy around this because the ubiquitous and universal cure is no contact. I learned this from the FB group, One Moms Battle, which works to advise, extract, and originally to offer pro se legal advice, as these women are broke, and broken, and the Ns torture them through custody battles and divorce courts and the founder, Tina Swithin, represented herself in court. It was astonishing to see how the Ns were all the same, the PTSD was universal, and the cure shrinks recommended all the same: No contact.
I did just that...he walked out...I changed the locks...called a lawyer...end of story. No contact and now he's dead....literally.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched the latest CD. Is it my imagination or was SJ looking very strained? Maybe it was because IJ was off to the accountants with that file under her arm???

Reactions: 11
I wanted to talk about the video of the restaurateur, but it's such an abject subject that I've been running out of energy, but here it goes:

When a restorer starts a project, he makes a preliminary assessment where he records the pathologies and possible causes for them. The lowering of the vault's closure is something that an experienced restorer in the area would not only have already taken into account with just a visual examination of the thing, but would have come up with a solution, especially if we are talking about an expert in the field with a lot of experience.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 00-42-24 Exciting NEW CHANNEL Announcement Emergency at our Neighbour...png

Now what I don't understand is that that volt looks like a false stucco dome, with a wooden structure under. Where is the stone?! Where does cement reinforcement come in? BTW cement is a procedure that is no longer used in restoration, because the cement, not only has salts, but when moving naturally, being too hard, causes damage to the original materials, which are more soft and less rigid. The correct thing would be to use the original materials in the reconstruction. But I understand that it was a graceful way for the restorer to get paid for the work he had already done and to close the matter and sell the chandelier to someone else. All lies even from the restorer.
But there is a serious problem that the restorer obviously noticed, but which so far has not been mentioned. The painted coating of the walls is crumbling, it is powdery, will soon be beyond repair, most is already lost. This is caused by high levels of moisture coming from the ground. If you notice the most attacked areas are the lowest. This moisture not only breaks down the plaster, but also carries salts with it. Allways remember, moist like to climb the walls e brings stuff whit her.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 00-45-10 Exciting NEW CHANNEL Announcement Emergency at our Neighbour...png

I won't swear because I'm just watching through a video but the stone itself is crumbling. Which is very serious as it is structural damage. Much more important than the vault that must still be stable (it hasn't fallen yet) or the stained glass windows. There are ther frescos that looks interesting, much better than her dad's crap, and that will soon disappear... The humidity itself (combined with the dirt of a sow chatelaine that doesn't clean) helps the proliferation of xylophagous insects and fungi and other types of bugs. At nigth must be a deathwatch beetle concert. Remember the gloves offered by the nuns? They must all be gnawed by rats by now. Pearls to pigs...

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 00-36-41 Exciting NEW CHANNEL Announcement Emergency at our Neighbour...png

When the video started I vomited: a spotted face without shame, without make-up, to suggest that she haven't slept with the concern an milk moore money. Even a face aged by drink and bad life can be a manipulation tool.
Before any intervention in the chapel, the cause of the humidity must be discovered and the necessary measures must be taken which certainly involve excavations around the building. THERE MUST NOT BE A GARDEN AROUND THE CHAPEL!
The preservation of cultural heritage is a serious matter, because it is what defines us as people and we pass it on to future generations. And this shitelaine wants to make money not only from the naive, but also from the work of people linked to the culture who strive to educate and promote this inglorious effort that is restoration. All over the world, there are heritages that disappeared because the funds for their recovery could not be obtained.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 00-31-54 Tour the PRIVATE Chateau de la Motte Feuilly with Stephanie ...png

If I had been responsible for Lalande Chapel and had entered this one, I would have gone to hide in a corner crying with shame.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
You can tell this is an early photo because Philip is wearing his old waitstaff clothing.
Now, he dresses weirdly and Stephanie's cousin waits on him for dinner!
Of all the things - and there are many - to rag about when it comes to Philip, I will probably never get over the fact that Amaury has to wait on him for dinner.
Maybe Amaury relishes the fact that he can secretly spit onto Snorty's food before he serves it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder how much IJ really knew about the state of affairs at the château regards finances etc? As she now has a legal responsibility re the patron funds and the Association it's going to be up to her to sort things out. SJ the child-woman has neither the knowledge, ability or inclination to do it herself. God I'd love to be a fly on the wall watching what's really going on. Percy was the only one actually doing any real work.

Reactions: 27
Anybody else notice when Fanny was zooming down on Kat with the Patreon cards that the metal work in front of the window she was at was still the rusty cream colour. When Fanny and FiFi the squirrel squeezer were showing mummy dear around the shittoo Fanny informed her that all the metalwork was now painted black and FiFi piped in with wanting to gold leaf it to give it some bling.
I was just about to post the same thing, then I saw your post.
Could she be screwing with the time lines again?

No she showed it in the dryer. And Mummy would be made because only towels go into the dryer...
Yeah, but that doesn't mean the pink granny nightie went into the washing machine first.
Did she load the washing machine for two garments only? What a crying waste of water!
Notice how untidy and filthy the laundry room is again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
“…mess they cause” for the cause.

If someone sets up Patreon for a specific purpose eg: renovation, restoring then that’s what patrons expect. Money spent on anything else like that Moron from Maastricht (no offence. My MIL was from there and the mst beautiful kind person I have ever known ♥) or rent boys in Madrid.

So it’s thought that woman/chateaux addict from “the hills of Donegal” wrote this? The “love of God” bit probably gave that away.
Wow, what self-serving drivel. Clearly whoever wrote that conveniently ignored the fact that when someone starts a blog about their lives, solicits public funds to fund their project then they are accountable to the public and must use the funds for their stated purpose. As far as their private lives being private, when you expose your private life to get views/clicks then you open yourself up for criticism. Comparing CD Patron fund to a Netflix subscription is ludicrous.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.