The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is PhiPhi cosying up to Potts to further distance between SSB and Larking, to eventually end up buying Baghead's share of the HMN?

Forgive me, I'm too bored today...
Maybe just to ascending Potts' staircase in his nude Louboutins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Fanny has lived in France and still doesn't know what is in a salad nicoise. Sweet Lord where are the haricot vert. A parsominious amount of Tuna too. The lentil lunch was so gross, they truly are penny pinching with food.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes I've had counselling too. Unfortunately I had to educate the counsellor about NPD. I actually loathe H G Tudor. I cannot bear to listen to his voice. I'm not a super fan of Sam Vaknin either as he also is a narcissist. But they are useful for educational purposes. I preferred (at the time of the thunderbolt realisation of what I had happened to me) were groups on IG where others shared their experiences.
I thought it was clear that I was talking about how a narcissist is. The phrase People who are stupid enough to fall for their lies deserve all they get is what narcs think of their victims. Not my view.
You're welcome.
Yeah, I can't deal with the YT Ns either. Therapy worked for me but I had to shop for the right therapist, always a huge pain in the ass. The first one diagnosed my problem -- I spent two months getting recommendations from the least dumb female participants of the local Al Anon meetings and they all recommended her. I went and said, after two and a half years of dealing with my relative's alcoholic partner, I'm losing my mind. I'm willing to cop to half the crazy, what's going on? She said, he's a narc, you're trying steal his narc supply, and he's trying to kill you. This I believed, the rest of her program was horseshit. I moved on to a better therapist (cognitive, not your grandma's underpants). She said, a.) the only cure is no contact and b.) if you ever stand up to him, she'll come after you just like he does.
I said, she'd never do that, I've known her all my life. I was wrong.
People avoid therapy around this because the ubiquitous and universal cure is no contact. I learned this from the FB group, One Moms Battle, which works to advise, extract, and originally to offer pro se legal advice, as these women are broke, and broken, and the Ns torture them through custody battles and divorce courts and the founder, Tina Swithin, represented herself in court. It was astonishing to see how the Ns were all the same, the PTSD was universal, and the cure shrinks recommended all the same: No contact.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Perfect prom dress for a 16 yo.
I think most 16 year olds have better and more sophisticated taste than that from what I've seen of the current prom dresses worn. This dress reminds me of those things little girls wear in pageant shows, especially with that big bow on the bust!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Eddie and Annie show off a French Magical mansion reno they say they cannot afford. Must explain why there is not one single completed and decorated room in the house. How many times did they vlog about moving antiques to the rooms???? Where did all that furniture go?

Maybe Eddie can get Belly’s Gwennie to give him a loan if there’s any left over from the convent purchase.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today’s vlog…. What a waste of time!

No work happening still at the chateau - not even in the pergola! Purrsy will have to finish building the damn thing.

The Gay AF Twink dragged her shopping yet again. The only good part was when the Dowager Chatelaine Ardwhore stomped her foot.

Nice to see the KitKat lesbian back. 🌈 She has slimmed down a bit.

Clo-eee…. Please go back to the USA!

Fill-Up has already brought home scabbies and crabs from the Limoges bathhouse! It certainly wasn’t that dress making the Chatelaine Ardwhore itch!!! 😂
Don't like Kat at all

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I do believe Necklace Fairchild has run out of interesting vlog content ! The make-up removal segment was simply riveting!
One month ago: taking a break from YouTube
Two weeks ago: Downton sightseeing
Seven days ago: Europe trip
Today: His first time

probably someone should tell him what break means..

40E5EB6F-8C08-4007-9BCD-A0070A571813.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As someone who has run extremely large to small intimate events, I would NEVER allow a random made-up menu to be served to my paid event guests, especially one as unappetizing as this luncheon horror. Lentils? FFS.
So, imagine what the Patreons will get if paid guests were served dreck!

• Sick
She was in bed in that filthy brocante nightmare. You know she didn't launder it before she put it on. I may vom. *sigh*

• Sick
Don't like Kat at all
Thank goodness someone else finds her obnoxious. I was thinking that I was the only one. She's loud and attention seeking, and she thinks she's funny. She's just the kind of person I hate to be seen in public with. I'm sure those qualities make her a perfect fit for LaLaLand. Six months or so at a bonafide charm school would do her a world of good. She's played out the clown girl routine long enough. 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anybody else notice when Fanny was zooming down on Kat with the Patreon cards that the metal work in front of the window she was at was still the rusty cream colour. When Fanny and FiFi the squirrel squeezer were showing mummy dear around the shittoo Fanny informed her that all the metalwork was now painted black and FiFi piped in with wanting to gold leaf it to give it some bling.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She was in bed in that filthy brocante nightmare. You know she didn't launder it before she put it on. I may vom. *sigh*
Granny smells get Baby B Gee feeling frisky

That vlog was utterly deplorable I couldn't watch till the end. Tumble dryer, Parton cards and the Granny lace nightie all in homage to Tattlers. She is trying to recreate the giddy old days but no one is genuinely laughing except her-all the way to the bank.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I also do not understand either as to why they are wanting to re-wallpaper that upstairs corridor..when there are so many other issues. SJ's own bedroom has paper peeling off the walls.

She has to live in her space for a while before she can decide what to do with it :ROFLMAO:😂 It was perfectly OK to fill it with that Murano Chandelier that cost thousands

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anybody else notice when Fanny was zooming down on Kat with the Patreon cards that the metal work in front of the window she was at was still the rusty cream colour. When Fanny and FiFi the squirrel squeezer were showing mummy dear around the shittoo Fanny informed her that all the metalwork was now painted black and FiFi piped in with wanting to gold leaf it to give it some bling.
Yes, blinging the rusty wrought iron is of the utmost importance. FFS just paint them black, enough already! Worry about the rotting window frames which are just gross and disgusting! I hate them. I would have replaced them right after getting the plumbing and heating in order. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We saw Stephanie’s new granny nightgown go into the dryer… but we never saw it go into the washer. Stephanie please don’t try to make us believe you actually washed that old nasty nightie, we all know you wore it to bed straight from Emmaus.
What kind of nasty lingerie goes into the dryer? (All of mine would, but my trousseau stuff for JTB is all hand wash and line dry. :sneaky: And, uh, kinda minimal. Mostly ankle bracelets, to tell the truth. Who wears granny tat Emmaus negligees? Ergggggh.)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was just curious about Philip’s posh accent. I went back in time to find vlogs when he first arrived. Remember the “Cocktail Corner”? I think that was his first introduction. There is a marked difference in his enunciation to my untrained ear. lol But, I snapped a couple of pics because he seemed distracted by a young man during the vlog. Not sure who it is. Figured one of you tattlers knew. View attachment 1535691View attachment 1535692
Think that was Michael Pethericks squeeze at the time, because he left with him the next day.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.