The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just curious about Philip’s posh accent. I went back in time to find vlogs when he first arrived. Remember the “Cocktail Corner”? I think that was his first introduction. There is a marked difference in his enunciation to my untrained ear. lol But, I snapped a couple of pics because he seemed distracted by a young man during the vlog. Not sure who it is. Figured one of you tattlers knew. View attachment 1535691View attachment 1535692
Hmm if it has not been already mentioned, the lads belt is half undone….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched Chateau de la Ferte' one year time lapse there are some pretty serious people doing some pretty serious renovation OK Fanny what so you have??????? Seriously what do you have??? renovation wise and not shopping or travel????
They are amazing! They’ve gotten more done in one year than she has in sixteen

• Heart
Reactions: 22
FRK behavior was as crappy as IJ... or worse.... dismissing the responsibility.
SJ was having the time of her life
Fanny Snr. “Is it the Jaguar?”

Not: “ I hope no one was injured!”

Miserable controlling conniving old battleaxe!

@Mme Flog I saw your vlog about book recommendations here's an old post, I posted a few months ago...

Niviaq Korneliussen - Crimson (LGBT youth in Greenland)
Niviaq Korneliussen - Flower Valley (Touches upon the high suicide rate in Greenland, also winner of Nordisk Råd 2021)
Jonas Eika - After The Sun (Sci fi / Magic realism, winner of Nordisk Råd 2019)
Olga Ravn - The Employees (Sci fi novel, if you understand the ending, it's amazing)

Nordisk Råd - in case you were wondering.

Other books I'd recommend are:
Kazuo Ishiguro - Klara And The Sun
Fahriha Róisín - How To Cure A Ghost (Poetry)
Suzanne Collins - The Ballad Of Songbirds And Snakes (Despite it being part of The Hunger Games universe I found it to be quite adult in a philosophical way)

I'm currently reading Sally Rooney - Normal People. I also read Conversations With Friends. However, I do not consider those good books worth reading, unless you are into angsty uni people.

My To Be Read list:
Sally Rooney - Beautiful World, Where Are You?
Alice Oseman - Solitaire
Min Jin Lee - Pachinko
Ally Condie - Matched trilogy (Matched, Crossed, Reached)
F. Scott Fitzgerald - The Great Gatsby
Harper Lee - To Kill A Mocking Bird
James Joyce - The Dubliners
Søren Sveistrup - The Chestnut Man (Crime fiction)
Kazuo Ishiguro - An Artist Of The Floating World
Albert Camus - L'Étranger
Thomas Mann - Buddenbrooks (German Realism)
Günter Grass - Die Blechtrommel [The Tin Drum] - Part 1 of his Danzig Trilogy

Hope you find some inspiration, LOL. Sorry for the long off topic post. I just love books and literature. 🥰
Thanks so much @ComtesseRose. That’s a wonderful selection of books. I was talking about “Boo Radley,” only yesterday. I loved the series of “Normal People” and will read that asap 💓

He’s got an engineering degree (told when he first landed) so I doubt it very much, in any case, free room and board, a salary for his services to Fanny, endless wine, partying, all for doing Jack tit. He will milk it until the day Fanny sells and ventures to Venice…. then he’ll come out, set up an antique shop in Amsterdam and sell all the tat he bought! to survive….
I believe him! He “engineered” his way into his gigolo/whatever tf role, he has 🤢 Grand tour of Europe all on Patreon $s too.

Is MMM on FB? If so, I must have been blocked in the first week! Awww diddums 😂 Much worse on YT 😉 All I did was take the pi$$ because I knew Patreon was the next step.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@ComtesseRose ”The Chestnut Man” book was made into a Netflix series. It was very good. I love crime fiction and non fiction. This must be the draw to CD.
I started reading “The Chestnut Man” and never got going with it/ ended up “bailing“ (as they say on “Litsy” app I have). Not saying I might not pick it up again- it might have been another book became available on my wait list. It got good reviews I believe from other littens on Litsy. I didn’t know about it being on Netflix. Interesting.....

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today's vlog...
1. Another tit menu
2. He goes into fitting rooms with her
3. The volunteer's energy level gives me anxiety
I actually thought the Nazi food controller would be apoplectic at so much food being served to PAYING guests. Although the tuna in the nicoise was a lousy amount.

You know... I just re-read my rainbow post and it should read 'the whole world would become a better place, and NOT the "gay world would become a better place." But no, no white vans for either of them. One drives a red Vauxhall whatever, and the other one drives a yellow Triumph Stag. Jock is actually "wee Jock" despite being a 6'4 rugby player built like a god.

Speaking of god's, and by extension goddesses, it occurs to me that Fanny is our Muse. Horrible thought eh! Horrible to think that woman, of all people, can inspire so much in the way of us sharing our observations with each other here on Tattle.
I believe the muse angle works both ways, or I prefer to think of her and her motley crew as fodder for us to laugh at. We are her Muse. How many times do we see our influence in her flogs?!? Chronically. I’m sure we all notice it, if we bother to watch the bilge. I know, it’s hard yakka. I’d prefer to put sharpened bamboo sticks under my toe nails than watch, but FFing works well.

They surely sting more
Nothing could “sting” more than Fanny

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hi @Clara Burnett, so Stephanie isn't aware that someone related to the chateau has just been on holiday? Can she be that thick? Isn't it relatively easy for her to unmask your identity from this snippet? Unless, and wouldn't it be fun, the Bully has just come back from taking a holiday and your comment makes she appear extremely suspicious to the harridan's paranoid eye?
Oh, there are so many things Stephanie Jarvis isn't aware of, her freaky universe has no room for the things her minds don't want to wander towards.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They surely sting more
Nothing could “sting” more than Fanny
I was just curious about Philip’s posh accent. I went back in time to find vlogs when he first arrived. Remember the “Cocktail Corner”? I think that was his first introduction. There is a marked difference in his enunciation to my untrained ear. lol But, I snapped a couple of pics because he seemed distracted by a young man during the vlog. Not sure who it is. Figured one of you tattlers knew. View attachment 1535691View attachment 1535692
Teabag cast off?

Reactions: 5
So what happened that Fanny doesn't wear pants or jeans any more. She has a cute figure and it would make so much more sense, up and down ladders and in the garden and on the digger etc. to be wearing pants. Something must have been said--- or does she only wear pants when she is in a female/ female relationship? anyone know?
Her name is “Ardwhore” for good reason 😉

That was his new hair piece he was eyeing up...
I imagined (think it was) Davy Crockett with Fill Up wearing the ferret’s face on his big forehead

Reactions: 5
When a restorer starts a project, he makes a preliminary assessment where he records the pathologies and possible causes for them. The lowering of the vault's closure is something that an experienced restorer in the area would not only have already taken into account with just a visual examination of the thing, but would have come up with a solution, especially if we are talking about an expert in the field with a lot of experience.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 00-42-24 Exciting NEW CHANNEL Announcement Emergency at our Neighbour...png

Now what I don't understand is that that volt looks like a false stucco dome, with a wooden structure under. Where is the stone?! Where does cement reinforcement come in? BTW cement is a procedure that is no longer used in restoration, because the cement, not only has salts, but when moving naturally, being too hard, causes damage to the original materials, which are more soft and less rigid. The correct thing would be to use the original materials in the reconstruction. But I understand that it was a graceful way for the restorer to get paid for the work he had already done and to close the matter and sell the chandelier to someone else. All lies even from the restorer.
But there is a serious problem that the restorer obviously noticed, but which so far has not been mentioned. The painted coating of the walls is crumbling, it is powdery, will soon be beyond repair, most is already lost. This is caused by high levels of moisture coming from the ground. If you notice the most attacked areas are the lowest. This moisture not only breaks down the plaster, but also carries salts with it. Allways remember, moist like to climb the walls e brings stuff whit her.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 00-45-10 Exciting NEW CHANNEL Announcement Emergency at our Neighbour...png

I won't swear because I'm just watching through a video but the stone itself is crumbling. Which is very serious as it is structural damage. Much more important than the vault that must still be stable (it hasn't fallen yet) or the stained glass windows. There are ther frescos that looks interesting, much better than her dad's crap, and that will soon disappear... The humidity itself (combined with the dirt of a sow chatelaine that doesn't clean) helps the proliferation of xylophagous insects and fungi and other types of bugs. At nigth must be a deathwatch beetle concert. Remember the gloves offered by the nuns? They must all be gnawed by rats by now. Pearls to pigs...

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 00-36-41 Exciting NEW CHANNEL Announcement Emergency at our Neighbour...png

When the video started I vomited: a spotted face without shame, without make-up, to suggest that she haven't slept with the concern an milk moore money. Even a face aged by drink and bad life can be a manipulation tool.
Before any intervention in the chapel, the cause of the humidity must be discovered and the necessary measures must be taken which certainly involve excavations around the building. THERE MUST NOT BE A GARDEN AROUND THE CHAPEL!
The preservation of cultural heritage is a serious matter, because it is what defines us as people and we pass it on to future generations. And this shitelaine wants to make money not only from the naive, but also from the work of people linked to the culture who strive to educate and promote this inglorious effort that is restoration. All over the world, there are heritages that disappeared because the funds for their recovery could not be obtained.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 00-31-54 Tour the PRIVATE Chateau de la Motte Feuilly with Stephanie ...png

If I had been responsible for Lalande Chapel and had entered this one, I would have gone to hide in a corner crying with shame.
k
With all the money she gets every month you would think this Chapel would be restored and nearly finished - its been years.
What made my mouth fly open was seeing Dan and Fanny driving that tip truck thingy around and around the outside of the chapel doing that stupid garden out the back.
I felt the heavy movement of that truck would move or shake (probably both) the foundations of the Chapel and when the foundations are moving then the whole thing is in danger of cracking and falling down but ...... Fanny thought she was so funny driving that thing around the sad chapel .
If it falls down because of the foundations - its Her fault .

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank goodness someone else finds her obnoxious. I was thinking that I was the only one. She's loud and attention seeking, and she thinks she's funny. She's just the kind of person I hate to be seen in public with. I'm sure those qualities make her a perfect fit for LaLaLand. Six months or so at a bonafide charm school would do her a world of good. She's played out the clown girl routine long enough. 🤡
Never been that keen on her either right from the start.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah, I can't deal with the YT Ns either. Therapy worked for me but I had to shop for the right therapist, always a huge pain in the ass. The first one diagnosed my problem -- I spent two months getting recommendations from the least dumb female participants of the local Al Anon meetings and they all recommended her. I went and said, after two and a half years of dealing with my relative's alcoholic partner, I'm losing my mind. I'm willing to cop to half the crazy, what's going on? She said, he's a narc, you're trying steal his narc supply, and he's trying to kill you. This I believed, the rest of her program was horseshit. I moved on to a better therapist (cognitive, not your grandma's underpants). She said, a.) the only cure is no contact and b.) if you ever stand up to him, she'll come after you just like he does.
I said, she'd never do that, I've known her all my life. I was wrong.
People avoid therapy around this because the ubiquitous and universal cure is no contact. I learned this from the FB group, One Moms Battle, which works to advise, extract, and originally to offer pro se legal advice, as these women are broke, and broken, and the Ns torture them through custody battles and divorce courts and the founder, Tina Swithin, represented herself in court. It was astonishing to see how the Ns were all the same, the PTSD was universal, and the cure shrinks recommended all the same: No contact.
I follow Peg Streep
Yeah, I can't deal with the YT Ns either. Therapy worked for me but I had to shop for the right therapist, always a huge pain in the ass. The first one diagnosed my problem -- I spent two months getting recommendations from the least dumb female participants of the local Al Anon meetings and they all recommended her. I went and said, after two and a half years of dealing with my relative's alcoholic partner, I'm losing my mind. I'm willing to cop to half the crazy, what's going on? She said, he's a narc, you're trying steal his narc supply, and he's trying to kill you. This I believed, the rest of her program was horseshit. I moved on to a better therapist (cognitive, not your grandma's underpants). She said, a.) the only cure is no contact and b.) if you ever stand up to him, she'll come after you just like he does.
I said, she'd never do that, I've known her all my life. I was wrong.
People avoid therapy around this because the ubiquitous and universal cure is no contact. I learned this from the FB group, One Moms Battle, which works to advise, extract, and originally to offer pro se legal advice, as these women are broke, and broken, and the Ns torture them through custody battles and divorce courts and the founder, Tina Swithin, represented herself in court. It was astonishing to see how the Ns were all the same, the PTSD was universal, and the cure shrinks recommended all the same: No contact.
I was a bit late to the party realising exactly what was screwed in my life. I knew something was and I knew it involved my mother but there is such a tabou and stigma involved in dissing one's own mother. I have followed Peg Streep for the last year or so. I have learnt so much about myself and why I am the way I am. I haven't gone all out no contact but living 1000 km away gives me comfortable space. We occasionally speak on the phone but I confess I don't always pick up. And I don't visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wiik Watch rebranded to Marie's Many Manifestations

No longer an aspiring chef, despite the chefs knives. Who knows what metamorphosis will happen when she gets to South Africa.

Screenshot_20220829-070741_kindlephoto-975695640.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Not sure if it was just my sound but I could not understand a word that Kat said, and what the heck was all of that BS she was going on about with the cards that she was filling out on the terrace??
And the tip-pex in her hand that was then quickly put on the table after a little video pause. What was one correcting on the Patreon cards?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank goodness someone else finds her obnoxious. I was thinking that I was the only one. She's loud and attention seeking, and she thinks she's funny. She's just the kind of person I hate to be seen in public with. I'm sure those qualities make her a perfect fit for LaLaLand. Six months or so at a bonafide charm school would do her a world of good. She's played out the clown girl routine long enough. 🤡
Kat is really, truly unpleasant company. She's a remnant from the narc Stephanie Jarvis' previous supply, only kept around to portray progress, because the others by now have left or lost interest in the insane chatelaine. Not Kat. Kat will turn up whenever her narc needs her, if she can get something out of it too. In reality she's very rude, but Stephanie Jarvis finds that hil-a-ri-ous....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Seems SJ has forgotten to turn her filter back on as recently those face close ups have been rather scary showing truly the effect of bad Botox and terrible lip filler. And the constant reminder of how expensive the chapel will cost to Pull the heart strings and receive more donations is just downright fraudulent. Now the chapel news is a disaster a complete disaster the most terrible news ever heard. perhaps go ask Pavlina if even after colecting over 30.000€ a month from guilt tripping gullibles you are poor and can't pay for renovations on the house you chose to buy if that's the most terrible news she has ever heard. They really do all live in la la land

Reactions: 28
I forgot to add that lentil salad with blueberries and fresh chevre is a local summer specialty of the exceptionally good nearby restaurant, Le Relais du Facteur, in Saint Severe, featured as a starter on its picnic menu for August. Green lentils of Puy are local and world famous.
This picnic menu is offered for €10. They usually have €13 and €17 menus -- Jarvis charges €50 -- of elegantly cooked local food, including salmon, trout, foie gras, and so on. Jarvis could and should be serving much better food for much less.

View attachment 1536092
The restaurant stars in a very funny film, "Jour de Fete" made by the film maker Jacques Tati in which he plays the postman.
There are several good scenes but one near the end where he's attempted to make his post round efficient and more American
is so funny. Well worth watching for some old footage of France. Now there is a museum in Saint Severe and a statue of
Tati and 17th century covered market is still there.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
but also willing to tell Fanny some home truths about her hoarding all the crap
Smoke and mirrors, babe. I obviously can't be sure about Kat's first intentions, but like you said, she's very willing to lend the insane charlataine a helping hand by refuting possible criticism about hoarderism. By keeping someone like Kat around, Stephanie Jarvis thinks she can claim she's a good sport, willing to undergo jests about her bad behavior. Meanwhile, she treats Kat the same as she did FRK: talks down on her when she is not around. I've heard Snorts say, when someone asked about Kat: "Let's not talk about that elephant when it's not in the room". Stephanie Jarvis bursted out in not so loving laughter.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.