The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even with the main players back the flogs are just really flat now.

I still think it’s unhealthy that Skullet follows SJ around absolutely everywhere all day every day, suffocated much!! He’s suffocating the life out of her and her Shiteau Diaries. I did have to laugh at him slicing tomatoes … his pathetic attempt at proving to IJ he pulls his weight.

I also still think Dan and Cat have had a thing together, especially back in the early days of the split.
@Sasha Groves I like your new avatar.
It reminded me of their SA trip.
When the package arrived at Lalande from Ardmore, I was really hoping that this 👇 would be unpacked.
1661722372070.png

It would have made a great souvenir as a memory of Philip Janssen's first African safari.
1661722433550.png

Instead, Stephanie Jarvis selected this 👇 Ardmore vase. The elephants in the room.😶
Ardmore vase.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The Flowers just spent 6 months on a kitchen. Fine. But now we have to watch 6 months of building a play shed for their children in middle of the woods???? Pass. Not wasting my time watching that. 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Tonight's nonsense - continues with the dreadful menu theme - bet the poor singing sods were starving - continues with purchasing utter shite - continues with breathy anxiety laughs from Steph. The only person I'd give any time to is Maria.
As someone who has run extremely large to small intimate events, I would NEVER allow a random made-up menu to be served to my paid event guests, especially one as unappetizing as this luncheon horror. Lentils? FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I was just curious about Philip’s posh accent. I went back in time to find vlogs when he first arrived. Remember the “Cocktail Corner”? I think that was his first introduction. There is a marked difference in his enunciation to my untrained ear. lol But, I snapped a couple of pics because he seemed distracted by a young man during the vlog. Not sure who it is. Figured one of you tattlers knew. View attachment 1535691View attachment 1535692
Oh look, PhiPhi’s original hairline!!! Those were the days!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The lamp "for the arriere cuisine, arriere cuisine" ugh😫 Glad his MIL branded it as clutter, brownie point IJ. However, has she not noticed how much new clutter has been brought in since she was there last?

Reactions: 24
Brother Belly can renovate a convent and do a vlog a day but brother BeaTrick Potterick can’t get one vlog done in months. Bea-trick must be busy on his knees at the sewing machine servicing Alexandra the drapes maker. I bet Alexandra, like the drapes, is well-hung!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And meanwhile in America land, Steffi’s half-stepsister Becky prepares breakfast in the morning. For her and her young boyfriend Patrick from Greenland, who you can see running and climbing in the beginning of the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Sasha Groves I like your new avatar.
It reminded me of their SA trip.
When the package arrived at Lalande from Ardmore, I was really hoping that this 👇 would be unpacked.
View attachment 1535747

It would have made a great souvenir as a memory of Philip Janssen's first African safari.
View attachment 1535749

Instead, Stephanie Jarvis selected this 👇 Ardmore vase. The elephants in the room.😶
View attachment 1535754
Thank you @KiKiGee, ❤ I agree, the monkey would be a much better memento 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As someone who has run extremely large to small intimate events, I would NEVER allow a random made-up menu to be served to my paid event guests, especially one as unappetizing as this luncheon horror. Lentils? FFS.
…Can I.. can I hear more about those intimate events..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The anti-bald spray is really standing out, so that must mean:
- Philip is going more bald.
- The ginger dye was a failure
- A combination of both
- Who cares everybody loathes Philip even Mummykins
Squirrel Boyfriend should have bought that dead ferret fur in the shops ..... he could have cut it up and used it on his head!
Don't worry Tartlettes- he will not get a ferret for a pet . As soon as he tries to pat it the fangs will come out and bite the allergic one and that will seal the fate of that ferret.

I hope someone sends a homemade embroidered cushion to Gift Grab for Mummy with her famous words stitched on it .... "Clutter is Clutter" ! ;)
Would look lovely resting on that sofa thingy in the kitchen.

I thought Percy was in his blue pj's in the kitchen .... nuh, it was a brand new Overall !
Where did he get that ? Did he pack it in his suitcase to come to France?
Is it a new trend? Is Dior making them for the Autumn Season???
In Australia we get all the trends so late :(

CD is starting to look like a Cooking show , even Squirrel prepared some tomatoes. Mummy picked leaves from the garden and Percy met Dan the Teeth Man for the first time??!!
Gosh I am waiting for Mummy to meet up with the Tree Guy!

Nasty Natti and Bun Boy have been a "Item" for a year! Oh how time flies.

Still a boring video but the sunset with the Falling Down Chapel saved the day....... lets hope it will still be there next week for another hinty begging $$ spot .

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not only a pretty building to decorate, but they see it as a status symbol. This chapel was built by an important family with means to build a separate chapel building. It is loud declaration of wealth (just like the inhabitants of the chateau aspire to make).

Bonus, it’s a perfect antithesis to their hedonistic lifestyle.
This is spot on. This is why restoring it is important to Stephanie. Dinner party, lingerie shoot, Moonie wedding in my family chapel.
I noticed Amaury all over the November 2021 colloquy with Viard as well. "Amaury" being the name of the son of Simon "Kill them all and God will know his own" de Montfort -- medieval Catholic genocidal nobility.

Reactions: 13
I was just curious about Philip’s posh accent. I went back in time to find vlogs when he first arrived. Remember the “Cocktail Corner”? I think that was his first introduction. There is a marked difference in his enunciation to my untrained ear. lol But, I snapped a couple of pics because he seemed distracted by a young man during the vlog. Not sure who it is. Figured one of you tattlers knew. View attachment 1535691View attachment 1535692
You can tell this is an early photo because Philip is wearing his old waitstaff clothing.
Now, he dresses weirdly and Stephanie's cousin waits on him for dinner!
Of all the things - and there are many - to rag about when it comes to Philip, I will probably never get over the fact that Amaury has to wait on him for dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I do believe Necklace Fairchild has run out of interesting vlog content ! The make-up removal segment was simply riveting!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.