The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched a blog in a few weeks , I just came on here and read all about SJ ,decided to watch last night and my first thought was if we didnt write anything about her ,what would she film and make jokes about every week , Philip needs to do one pain in the ass , Kat checking her handwriting, Cus 1st anniversary,Dan and his teeth meeting Ma and her old man ....and old man will never be Mick ,Mick is a worker...rant over ....O no one more thing ..stop trying to work out who Claire is ,she is doing a great job and we dont want her caught out ..bye for now

• Heart
Reactions: 27
k
With all the money she gets every month you would think this Chapel would be restored and nearly finished - its been years.
What made my mouth fly open was seeing Dan and Fanny driving that tip truck thingy around and around the outside of the chapel doing that stupid garden out the back.
I felt the heavy movement of that truck would move or shake (probably both) the foundations of the Chapel and when the foundations are moving then the whole thing is in danger of cracking and falling down but ...... Fanny thought she was so funny driving that thing around the sad chapel .
If it falls down because of the foundations - its Her fault .
Anything at that farmhouse that goes wrong IS Stephanie Jarvis’ fault.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I've heard Snorts say, when someone asked about Kat: "Let's not talk about that elephant when it's not in the room". Stephanie Jarvis bursted out in not so loving laughter.
Wow!! So the little viper tongued squirt does have the gift of gab, just not when on camera...
🐍🐍🐍

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I wanted to talk about the video of the restaurateur, but it's such an abject subject that I've been running out of energy, but here it goes:

When a restorer starts a project, he makes a preliminary assessment where he records the pathologies and possible causes for them. The lowering of the vault's closure is something that an experienced restorer in the area would not only have already taken into account with just a visual examination of the thing, but would have come up with a solution, especially if we are talking about an expert in the field with a lot of experience.

View attachment 1535956
Now what I don't understand is that that volt looks like a false stucco dome, with a wooden structure under. Where is the stone?! Where does cement reinforcement come in? BTW cement is a procedure that is no longer used in restoration, because the cement, not only has salts, but when moving naturally, being too hard, causes damage to the original materials, which are more soft and less rigid. The correct thing would be to use the original materials in the reconstruction. But I understand that it was a graceful way for the restorer to get paid for the work he had already done and to close the matter and sell the chandelier to someone else. All lies even from the restorer.
But there is a serious problem that the restorer obviously noticed, but which so far has not been mentioned. The painted coating of the walls is crumbling, it is powdery, will soon be beyond repair, most is already lost. This is caused by high levels of moisture coming from the ground. If you notice the most attacked areas are the lowest. This moisture not only breaks down the plaster, but also carries salts with it. Allways remember, moist like to climb the walls e brings stuff whit her.

View attachment 1535961
I won't swear because I'm just watching through a video but the stone itself is crumbling. Which is very serious as it is structural damage. Much more important than the vault that must still be stable (it hasn't fallen yet) or the stained glass windows. There are ther frescos that looks interesting, much better than her dad's crap, and that will soon disappear... The humidity itself (combined with the dirt of a sow chatelaine that doesn't clean) helps the proliferation of xylophagous insects and fungi and other types of bugs. At nigth must be a deathwatch beetle concert. Remember the gloves offered by the nuns? They must all be gnawed by rats by now. Pearls to pigs...

View attachment 1535946
When the video started I vomited: a spotted face without shame, without make-up, to suggest that she haven't slept with the concern an milk moore money. Even a face aged by drink and bad life can be a manipulation tool.
Before any intervention in the chapel, the cause of the humidity must be discovered and the necessary measures must be taken which certainly involve excavations around the building. THERE MUST NOT BE A GARDEN AROUND THE CHAPEL!
The preservation of cultural heritage is a serious matter, because it is what defines us as people and we pass it on to future generations. And this shitelaine wants to make money not only from the naive, but also from the work of people linked to the culture who strive to educate and promote this inglorious effort that is restoration. All over the world, there are heritages that disappeared because the funds for their recovery could not be obtained.

View attachment 1535945
If I had been responsible for Lalande Chapel and had entered this one, I would have gone to hide in a corner crying with shame.
Gosh, how you speak to my heart. When one visits her dump it becomes even more clear how she is not only ruining people with her contemptuous behavior and life-style, but is actually ravages the building itself and not only by ignoring what needs to be done. Stephanie Jarvis has one big mantra when it comes to renovation: If a problem arises, you do nothing but wait until another problem arises with even greater priority, then nothing but wait until.... It is a sure ticket to destruction and we are all witnessing it, yet she still manages to portray herself as the heroine in the battle against decay instead of the archetypal cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Thank goodness someone else finds her obnoxious. I was thinking that I was the only one. She's loud and attention seeking, and she thinks she's funny. She's just the kind of person I hate to be seen in public with. I'm sure those qualities make her a perfect fit for LaLaLand. Six months or so at a bonafide charm school would do her a world of good. She's played out the clown girl routine long enough. 🤡
he has a very good opinion of herself and she is a really bitchy and definitely try fake

Reactions: 12
The restaurant stars in a very funny film, "Jour de Fete" made by the film maker Jacques Tati in which he plays the postman.
There are several good scenes but one near the end where he's attempted to make his post round efficient and more American
is so funny. Well worth watching for some old footage of France. Now there is a museum in Saint Severe and a statue of
Tati and 17th century covered market is still there.
Fun fact about that museum: it is run by Dana's ex-boyfriend Arno Metivier, who also owns a B&B in Saint Severe.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone else notice how ungallant Amoire was about his anniersary? Saying it was official when you get "jiggy with it" so everyone knows how long till Nutty puts out

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Maybe Amaury relishes the fact that he can secretly spit onto Snorty's food before he serves it.
And who told you he wouldn't like that? Male and muscular spit... maybe with a few drops of sweat along.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice how ungallant Amoire was about his anniersary? Saying it was official when you get "jiggy with it" so everyone knows how long till Nutty puts out
The only thing surprising to me is not how ungallant AnneMarie is because imo he is also a puffed up smug bug who thinks he is the worlds best stud muffin but that the Argentinian bully held out for a whole week.
Given all previous behaviour at the rotting palace of debauchery that must be a record for anyone there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wanted to talk about the video of the restaurateur, but it's such an abject subject that I've been running out of energy, but here it goes:

When a restorer starts a project, he makes a preliminary assessment where he records the pathologies and possible causes for them. The lowering of the vault's closure is something that an experienced restorer in the area would not only have already taken into account with just a visual examination of the thing, but would have come up with a solution, especially if we are talking about an expert in the field with a lot of experience.

View attachment 1535956
Now what I don't understand is that that volt looks like a false stucco dome, with a wooden structure under. Where is the stone?! Where does cement reinforcement come in? BTW cement is a procedure that is no longer used in restoration, because the cement, not only has salts, but when moving naturally, being too hard, causes damage to the original materials, which are more soft and less rigid. The correct thing would be to use the original materials in the reconstruction. But I understand that it was a graceful way for the restorer to get paid for the work he had already done and to close the matter and sell the chandelier to someone else. All lies even from the restorer.
But there is a serious problem that the restorer obviously noticed, but which so far has not been mentioned. The painted coating of the walls is crumbling, it is powdery, will soon be beyond repair, most is already lost. This is caused by high levels of moisture coming from the ground. If you notice the most attacked areas are the lowest. This moisture not only breaks down the plaster, but also carries salts with it. Allways remember, moist like to climb the walls e brings stuff whit her.

View attachment 1535961
I won't swear because I'm just watching through a video but the stone itself is crumbling. Which is very serious as it is structural damage. Much more important than the vault that must still be stable (it hasn't fallen yet) or the stained glass windows. There are ther frescos that looks interesting, much better than her dad's crap, and that will soon disappear... The humidity itself (combined with the dirt of a sow chatelaine that doesn't clean) helps the proliferation of xylophagous insects and fungi and other types of bugs. At nigth must be a deathwatch beetle concert. Remember the gloves offered by the nuns? They must all be gnawed by rats by now. Pearls to pigs...

View attachment 1535946
When the video started I vomited: a spotted face without shame, without make-up, to suggest that she haven't slept with the concern an milk moore money. Even a face aged by drink and bad life can be a manipulation tool.
Before any intervention in the chapel, the cause of the humidity must be discovered and the necessary measures must be taken which certainly involve excavations around the building. THERE MUST NOT BE A GARDEN AROUND THE CHAPEL!
The preservation of cultural heritage is a serious matter, because it is what defines us as people and we pass it on to future generations. And this shitelaine wants to make money not only from the naive, but also from the work of people linked to the culture who strive to educate and promote this inglorious effort that is restoration. All over the world, there are heritages that disappeared because the funds for their recovery could not be obtained.

View attachment 1535945
If I had been responsible for Lalande Chapel and had entered this one, I would have gone to hide in a corner crying with shame.
..and is that a fire hydrant plopped in the holy water font..? Disgusting people.

He decided 'she's the one' because it's the longest he's ever had to wait.. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Kat is really, truly unpleasant company. She's a remnant from the narc Stephanie Jarvis' previous supply, only kept around to portray progress, because the others by now have left or lost interest in the insane chatelaine. Not Kat. Kat will turn up whenever her narc needs her, if she can get something out of it too. In reality she's very rude, but Stephanie Jarvis finds that hil-a-ri-ous....

Last night I thought Phyllis and Cat came across as school playground bullies whispering and sniggering at that dreadful American volunteer cooing at every bit of tat available in Emmaus (the 21st century workhouse). It was uncomfortable viewing watching them all laugh at her. I can't think why Stephanie would think to include that in her flog.... unless she thought that behaviour was entirely reasonable. Live, Love and Laughter....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The only thing surprising to me is not how ungallant AnneMarie is because imo he is also a puffed up smug bug who thinks he is the worlds best stud muffin but that the Argentinian bully held out for a whole week.
Given all previous behaviour at the rotting palace of debauchery that must be a record for anyone there.
Are you saying it took a week of wooing before Anne Marie was allowed to “broom” Nutty’s kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don't like Kat at all I like her less than I did . I’m interested to know why don’t you like her ‘at all’ may I ask ? Initially, to me, she seemed like one of those genuinely jolly hockey sticks type I went to boarding school with. The sort who is probably to scared to bat for both sides, but would like to ! The type of girl who is last to get a boyfriend but that blokes love to hang out with at the pub, mostly because she can no doubt knock back more pints than them, faster and without getting hammered. In the old days we called those girls ‘ladettes’. Yep, she’s a ladette to me but I don’t like the way she is dancing to Fannys time now, she’s become ‘one of them’ . Noticed the dig to Tatlers about the handwriting too.

I doubt she’d touch Dan’s barge pole with a barge pole, as has been suggested previously, but she likes to hang out with ‘a bit of rough’ in the way that posh girls do. What are your thoughts on her ?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Last night I thought Phyllis and Cat came across as school playground bullies whispering and sniggering at that dreadful American volunteer cooing at every bit of tat available in Emmaus (the 21st century workhouse). It was uncomfortable viewing watching them all laugh at her. I can't think why Stephanie would think to include that in her flog.... unless she thought that behaviour was entirely reasonable. Live, Love and Laughter....
Fanny is a mean girl and loves to mock, embarrass, and put people down in any way possible. “Editing Stephanie” knew what she was doing when she left that footage in her YouTube video.

Kat reads here and would probably be surprised that she, as Fanny’s dear friend, would be derisively referred to as an elephant by Snorts, with Fanny loudly laughing at the disparaging comment. No one is off limits for mean girl Fanny.

At times, on video, Fanny has bullied, mocked, humiliated, scorned, and marginalized Selmar, Tatty, FRK, volunteers, Dan, Snorts, Ollie, Mummy, Percy, other chateau owners, the Ians, Potts, Larkin, the Argentenian Bully, Pavlina, Dana, etc. Fanny is not a sweet little orphan princess.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
There are many things to say about last night's CD but, for the moment, I'll just leave it at my admiration for Baby Bee Gee's heroic efforts slicing tomatoes. Using a mandolin without losing a limb.

(All the minus points awarded to Armoire for giving the world (youtube, anyway) details of his Jiggy Diary - puerile, back-of-the-bikeshed bragging and then some).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really like this couple.....they don't show off and get on with it as you can see. Plus they rescued the donkeys. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I love that Marc and Philip take the time to write a personal reply to all the comments! That's really lovely and shows appreciation and respect for their viewers!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am also becoming anti Kat. When she was first there she came across as a good sport willing to get involved but also willing to tell Fanny some home truths about her hoarding all the crap but then she got sucked into all the grabeaux nonsense and didn’t object, so my opinion of her did a complete 180 turn around. As this is now her third visit to shittooville plus they have met up in London a few times she cannot be under any illusion as to Fanny’s character and by remaining so friendly means she condones Fanny’s behaviour and finds it acceptable. Also on the vlogs she always seems to be incredibly pally with Squirrel boy which to me raises red flags about her as well.
Fill-Up and KitKat share a sexual orientation. 😁 🌈

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.