The Chateau Diaries #173 Patreon Day Might Be Season Finale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Philip sit in the back seat with Percy and let Mummy sit in the front.

I wonder why Mummy and Percy weren't sitting in the front seat with Mummy driving since it's Mummys car. Fanny and Snorts should have been stuffed in the back seat with all the extra "stuff" IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My father, husband, or brothers who are at least as tall as Percy would have said "No thanks" to being squashed into a backseat and driven for hundreds of miles. I know everyone wants to blame Baby Phyllis for his inconsiderate behavior, but I put the blame of Fanny. These are her parents. She should be looking out for their comfort and safety. Phyllis is beyond the pale so I don't expect him to know how to behave. I do fear for Percy's well being if this is any indication of how he will be treated.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What was in the aluminium brief case? I am sure that little Tetris playing Faux -Peeps could have done a much better job of stowing the luggage.
The aluminum case contains Fill-Up’s dildo and strap-on collection.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why did Philip sit in the back seat with Percy and let Mummy sit in the front.
I think what happened went something like this...

Isabelle: If I take the front passenger seat, you've got to sit next to Snorty.
Percy: And if I take the front passenger seat you'll be stuck next to Snorty.
Isabelle: So what do we do, flip a coin?
Percy: No, seeing as neither of us wants to sit next to him, we both suck it up and sit in the back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Now off topic of lalande.
got up early saw Billy premier 6am Lacelle also at 6am Philip and Anna at 6.30, Steph at 7am.

Observation Billy with 138k subs had just over 300 waiting, Lacelle wth 100k had 74, Steph with 100k had just over 200
I flicked between the two 6am and saw one person comment to lacelle off to watch how to renovate a Chateau will come back later,

missed Anna and Phillips waiting stats at 7am Billy had over 1000 viewa lacelle about 300. At the end ofCD billy and Steph had similar views

as of now over 12 hours later it is billy 64k lacelle 17k steph 65K HTRCWKYP 87K conclusion lacelle still learning off Steph and buying subscibers

I also think Billy doesnt do as much work as he makes us think a little bit of Steph for the cameras, Rick &Steve do,
Gwens put on beef as pregnant again,
Billy delegates almost everything... Occasionally he gets stuck in, like the roof...

Reactions: 8
Well the 'H' on the belt certainly doesn't stand for 'Heterosexual' 😁
You don’t believe Fill-Up is a card carrying heterosexual? Whatever would make you think that? I myself am beginning to think he is inter-sex and somehow he has convinced the chatelaine that his clitoris is just a very very small penis and his balls have not descended yet. After being impaled by the massively endowed Selma for months in the trailer at the start of Covid, she is very happy to accept the small endowed Fill-Up. It reminds her of Oily’s tiny endowment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn't watch the birthday in bed flog, literally couldn't stomach it. There is something so off about someone of Fanny's age demanding this 'ceremony' for her, and cramming those old people in bed with her. Just ewww. Thankfully Phi Phi wasn't in there too, at least not in the thumbnail. Small blessings. It really does make me wonder why they indulge her every manic whim, it's almost as if they deliberately treat her as someone who isn't quite normal (no offence intended, can't think of a more neutral word) and needs careful handling. And so they all just go along with it because that's how to keep her happy. I'd love to know what she's like if she doesn't get her way, I bet it's not pretty!!
So she carries on pulling all the strings, no awareness of the real world, playing in her little bubble and surrounded by enablers. No wonder she's never grown up!
…aka…the bad seed…Rhoda Penmark…

Reactions: 6
I found today’s Chateau Diaries vlog cringeworthy and confusing. Considering Stephanie has 100% control over what we see, one wonders what she is playing at. It seems she would have us believe that her mother is a cranky old scold, yet we see Isabelle and Percy crammed in the backseat of an automobile completely unsuited for a long journey with two elderly passengers, thus causing us to feel sympathy for both of them. Then she chortles over the small bed her mother and Percy will presumably share (unless Percy has a separate room). Is Stephanie subconsciously trying to recreate the mistreatment of the elderly she witnessed her parents commit? Does she resent Percy replacing her father? Is she taking revenge on Isabelle by infantalizing her? Is she trying to weaponize Phillip as her partner in crime or merely setting him up for Isabelle’s wrath? That she is unaware of how the most casual observer can discern the tension obvious from today’s vlog demonstrates her utter lack of self-awareness, unless, which I doubt, she is playing a long game yet to be revealed.
Why wasn't their suitcase at least turned with the wheels facing the front. Poor Percy could get fractured ribs from those wheels jabbing him!

• Sad
  • Heart
All the stationary she gets gifted and she has to buy lever act bloody folders in the UK she really is a daft pointless mare
[/QUOTE]
It is an obsession with her she is incapable of going anywhere without buying something, 99% of which she does not need and then will discard within weeks for it never to be seen again. Squirrel boy encourages her as he has the same appalling desire to buy useless crap at every opportunity. Their obscene spending habits are both ridiculous and distasteful and totally at odds with the present time when people are really struggling to keep their heads above water.
The burning question for me is will any of the players who continue to enjoy all the love and laughter at the shittoo and benefit from the begging of the scammer Fanny, ever show any decency and not only make Fanny stop her grifting but also walk away from this disgusting freak show.
ALSO Does anyone know whether there were any takers for the generous give away of the worthless/useless jag or is it still crumbling away in the courtyard amongst the other rusting heaps?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I personally feel that there was no way that IJ would ever have wished to sit next to Snorts for any part of the entire journey - end of story! Both her and Percy are rather short so it made much more sense for them to sit in the back.
Although, I do feel that the return car journey was a total waste of time/effort as flying would have made much more sense/convenient for all concerned.
SJ only did it so that she could be surrounded in her bed by her "loving" family on her birthday 🤮. It had nothing to do with consideration for Mommie and Percy. IJ drove that car for approx 5 mins.
Isn't drinking whilst driving against the law in France, as it is in the UK? As I know full well myself because I was caught drinking a sip of Cola (from a bottle, not a teacup), whilst driving through my home town travelling at prob 10mph in the middle of the day. Rookie cop saw me, asked me if I knew that it was illegal to drink and drive - I said I have not been drinking (me thinking alcohol - LOL). He then gave me a ticket which meant I had to report to local Police Station with all relevant documents. I even said to the cop behind the counter, "this is a total waste of mine and your time isn't it?", he just looked and me, smiled and rolled his eyes.
Plus, drinking from a teacup, rather than a small bottle, is just so much more hazardous whilst driving too, e.g. spillages. But, of course, PJ is SJ's hand maiden, isn't he, therefore he is there to serve his Mistress and address her every whim! :rolleyes: :sick:
I met a lady who'd had major facial surgery, she was a passenger, drinking juice from a glass bottle when they got in a car accident, her face, bottle in place hit the dash.. So I don't do it even with a plastic bottle... Those metal straws have caused a lot of damage too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I must say, the blue paint job on Gerry's taxi place looks much better. Compare the colour from

and the dirty off-white from google street view

(which claims to be from Jun 2022, so the painting seems to be fairly new)
Does Gerry own and live in the whole building I wander? It seems he lives in the front & side of the house (Snorts & Percy can be seen standing in the doorway), and has the taxi office down the other end. I've often wandered where he lived in Framlington, or have I missed something??? I can't recall it ever being mentioned

Attachments

I personally feel that there was no way that IJ would ever have wished to sit next to Snorts for any part of the entire journey - end of story! Both her and Percy are rather short so it made much more sense for them to sit in the back.
Although, I do feel that the return car journey was a total waste of time/effort as flying would have made much more sense/convenient for all concerned.
SJ only did it so that she could be surrounded in her bed by her "loving" family on her birthday 🤮. It had nothing to do with consideration for Mommie and Percy. IJ drove that car for approx 5 mins.
Isn't drinking whilst driving against the law in France, as it is in the UK? As I know full well myself because I was caught drinking a sip of Cola (from a bottle, not a teacup), whilst driving through my home town travelling at prob 10mph in the middle of the day. Rookie cop saw me, asked me if I knew that it was illegal to drink and drive - I said I have not been drinking (me thinking alcohol - LOL). He then gave me a ticket which meant I had to report to local Police Station with all relevant documents. I even said to the cop behind the counter, "this is a total waste of mine and your time isn't it?", he just looked and me, smiled and rolled his eyes.
Plus, drinking from a teacup, rather than a small bottle, is just so much more hazardous whilst driving too, e.g. spillages. But, of course, PJ is SJ's hand maiden, isn't he, therefore he is there to serve his Mistress and address her every whim! :rolleyes: :sick:
Speaking of traffic tickets, has Philip lost his license ? He used to share the driving.

Reactions: 12
They should have gotten spode tissue box covers! They'd be paaaarfect for the kitchen

613-MLHvU9L._AC_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Isobelle schemed long and hard dragging Fanny up. Even dropping her at private school dances in the hopes of off loading her to anyone more than public school educated. Now look, she's 47 and settled for a cross dressing, unemployable, uneducated free-loader...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 17.46.13.png
The journey through England would have been slow and stressful. At least when they get away from Calais the roads here are not so busy.
I'm pleased they stopped and didn't do the whole drive.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.