The Chateau Diaries #173 Patreon Day Might Be Season Finale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well things moving very fast here missing a lot of the tattle.

here are my views Philip was downright rude, condesending and ignorant to IJ hereare some new flowers here Isobel the smug look and conversation about her knocking on door. He is picking up on SJ putdowns and thinks it is appropiate to join in.

To put down a woman who is likely to be older than his grandmother and sit in the front seat and allow a man older than his beloved grandfather crunch up in backseat shows his disrepect for them both.

Look I can take the p*ss out of my mother, Ican be annoyed at her, but it is not anyones place to follow. I am the one who has a lifetime relationship with her. Philip is treading in dangerous waters.

The whole filming while putting on his pants and unsual belt was to get us to notice he had a belt to look, to also give him a manly look like her had just finished servicing her.
Yes, the belt this was gross. I am certain the two pieces of tit had a good laugh over that scene they devised.

Reactions: 17
Yes, the belt this was gross. I am certain the two pieces of tit had a good laugh over that scene they devised.
The belt is not Hermes. It belongs to the chatelaine but Fill-Up removed the letters AG that come after the H.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched IJ’s arrival at the non-chatesu. When she scathingly described the puny marigolds planted by the wall as ‘cottagey’. IJ said she always tells the truth, we’ll that was a lie … ‘municipal’ would describe them better - ie belong in a council park . Apologies to marigold lovers. Generally not popular in uk gardens. Don’t hate me for saying it’s a class thing 😉 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you really think Fanny is scared of her Mother? I don't think for a minute that she is. No-one puts Fanny in the corner. It's all to make her look the victim and mummy the battle axe. She's hiding in plain sight behind mama's skirts letting her do the dirty work - metaphorically shrugging her shoulders at her bullying the volunteers, serving up scraps & ostensibly ruling the roost. What can I do? everyone knows mummy is a harridan & I'm just sunny Stephanie who loves her sooooo much despite what she's like. Yeah right. I can see right through this poor little Fanny routine - they're all playing a part & complicit in the on screen scam story.
Like mother, like daughter, like grandmother. Fanny and her mother are cut from the same cloth as was IJ's mother. They were all tyrants - Fanny only succeeds in keeping a veil over herself because she is more aware of social media. Let's face it - she's the director of her little drama series and we see what she permits us to see and sometimes it suits her to show her mother's tantrums.
Fanny IS her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Whether the journey was scripted or whether they sat in the front or back, I couldn't believe Percy had to sit the whole time with that case rammed into his legs - so bad for his circulation . I even rewatched to see which side of the road they were on in case IJ & P had taken the plane over with no luggage & were picked up in Limoges, incidentally a better solution, then the tissue holder would have fitted 😏 but no way. So what was essential in the boot? The hideous platter, her fake, pre-loved Louboutins plus lobster shoes & Snorts latest find, the £12 tray + bits. Surreal is the only word I can find.

Reactions: 20
Did MPK paint this Beatrix Potter bunny on the staircase of Gerry's neighbours?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Btw I doubt Chantal took after the father. He was from military stock & had been posted to all the French outposts. Isabelle said he was a toughie & used to ride into the house on horseback .

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Whether the journey was scripted or whether they sat in the front or back, I couldn't believe Percy had to sit the whole time with that case rammed into his legs - so bad for his circulation . I even rewatched to see which side of the road they were on in case IJ & P had taken the plane over with no luggage & were picked up in Limoges, incidentally a better solution, then the tissue holder would have fitted 😏 but no way. So what was essential in the boot? The hideous platter, her fake, pre-loved Louboutins plus lobster shoes & Snorts latest find, the £12 tray + bits. Surreal is the only word I can find.
What was in the aluminium brief case? I am sure that little Tetris playing Faux -Peeps could have done a much better job of stowing the luggage.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Yeah, I think she's terrified, based on the scene in an old vlog where Isabelle is having what is apparently an every day meltdown in the filthy laundry room. SJ walks in with the camera and we get a glimpse of the real Isabelle, ripping everybody (the isolated, carless, no phone-signal, starved, sexually harassed, overworked, uninsured volunteers) a new one. Until IJ catches a glimpse of the camera, which Stephanie had by then realized is her sword and buckler. Isabelle instantly puts on her smarmy smiling French chick face. For the camera. It's almost like the shape shifting we see the orange one doing, for example when he lurched into Hillary's frame during the 2016 debate. Or when showing his puppy belly to Putin.
Further, although the Mercedes is for Fanny's use alone, I get the sense she persuaded herself that she had laid it on as a propitiary offering as well. Cleaning the halls, too, I think, was propitiary. As is much of her poor-me virtue-signalling and absolutely bullshit cheese-paring.
Yes I remember that change of face look. BUT, big but..if Fanny was that terrified of her mother would she have shown that scene? She is in charge of what we see, we know that Mummy will have seen it & that it wouldn't have cast her in a good light. So scared little Fanny could have edited it out. But she didn't. If changes are to come at the chateau Mummy will be the scapegoat either on screen or behind her back IMO.

Reactions: 17
I laughed out loud when Philip, after cramming people and luggage into that car, shows up at Stephanie's side with a tissue paper cover and is like "it can't fit! Whatever are we going to do? We'll leave it here and get it on the next trip". Then Stephanie whines "Oh, but I love it so! It's so pretty!" or however that little conversation went.......I guess Philip thought they could leave the tissue cover at Gerry's office, so Gerry could cherish it for Stephanie the way he guards that other prized possession of his, that sports team picture - another viewer gift that they jokingly referred to as a "perk" of Chateau Diaries!

With the little regard shown for two older people shoved in the backseat, I'm surprised one of them wasn't asked to hold the tissue holder on the trip!

The whole thing was laughable. I don't know if she bought that cover in that little town or if she brought it from home, but that tissue cover was shown more respect than Isabelle and Percy. From what I've been reading here about the two of them, maybe that's all the respect they deserve. I don't know, it was just a stupid scene. Especially when you see that later, Philip has a teacup in a death grip between his thighs.
The precious tissue box cover is a bespoke Harris and Jones and costs £35!! The ring binders aren’t cheap either at £32 each. Tattle Patrons going to the Funny Farm open day, this might just be where the missing accounts are hiding!! 😉
88553E91-D588-476F-B60B-1441513E1D1B.jpeg
D7900EA8-4658-49B3-A11A-2778655BA4E3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
My drag name is Nu Ephelkustikon [Nu dragged onto]; a classical Greek grammatical rule. It fits the theme as I am mother of The Haus of Grammaire.
Why grammar? Because we school the children, LOL.
Please, please imho, be very cautious @ComtesseRose, in giving too much info regarding your personal identity. :love:
Since I joined TL, you have always been one of my most favourite/genuine contributors. :love:
I personally have had to protect my own identity/security being here simply because of past partners trolling me. Nothing to do with the HMN, just my online presence that they seem to be able to infiltrate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What was in the aluminium brief case? I am sure that little Tetris playing Faux -Peeps could have done a much better job of stowing the luggage.
Percy said about wanting to fly his model aircraft, could be the remote control gear in there. I'm just thinking not an awful lot of luggage considering the amount of time Isabel and Percy are supposedly staying at Lala (know you can't fit much in that car). I wonder if some has already been sent on in advance, or did the old buggers fly after all and this loooong drive is all crap.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.