The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hardly think PhiPhi’s crisis of love amateur operatic piece was going to translate into a “take me to Broadway” kinda thing.
The Lion King it wasn’t!

At the risk of going off-piste here, I’m reserving judgement. I’m a consummate traveller, passionate gardener and an art history buff and would far rather watch this kind of offering than see the filthy skirting boards and kitsch application of twirl at LaLande. Snorty sticking his not insubstantial beak into things is anathema to anything though.
Anyone notice how he got in upon meeting this woman with an immediate ingratiating compliment “ I love the embroidery on your dress”. And Eff off about your “copper” accents head. These people have taste, style and they’ve bought their own chateau. Unlike you Mr Gigolo.
Yes indeed. She made Fanny look dirty and frumpy, and their chateau made lala lande look like a hoarders storage locker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Important update on things FRK wants to do (the short list):

-travel beyond places I've already been (not hard to do)
-whatever makes me happy - haven't you been to do this all along? And isn't this part of the problem?
-work on yachts
-go to culinary school (and who is going to fund this since you have no money)
invest in myself WTF!? (what exactly do you mean by this? Do you mean other people should invest in you?)

Well, there you have it folks, the grand plan for a successful and secure future. Details, you say? Don't be silly, that wouldn't make Marie happy, and she must be happy.

How does "darling" Ollie feel about the new travel channel that was once promised to be their shared project ? I did enjoy the tour of Chateau de la Motte, the owners did a great job sharing their castle's well researched history.
OIly and Fanny have 12 flogs ready to go about their eye opening and informative adventures or so they say. A brief count of Fanny's channels: Chateau Diaries, Cadeaux at the Chateau, Ollie and Fanny do Europe, and now Stephanie's Grand Tour of Europe. Did I get all of them? I think they are going to ruin travelling to Europe for me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I didn't know I share my birthday with Frank... How wonderful. 🎂

How does "darling" Ollie feel about the new travel channel that was once promised to be their shared project
Stephanie said something about it being released in a few months... In the live chat, hopefully @KiKiGee can retrieve it. I can't for some odd reason...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Fanny's new channel sounds an awful like the one that she and Michael the Pathetic were going to do together. As I remember, they were going to go around and film various and sundry chateaux in a vintage sports car along with a Liberty of London hamper filled with French delicacies and wine. Poor Michael, left behind again! I actually feel for the poor boy as this was probably his idea to begin with. Fanny will have those scissor hands cutting the air hundred miles an hour as she pretends to know everything about the history of this and that while teetering around on hooker heels. ✂ 👠
I thought that she and Oliver were going to have a travel channel, she’s determined to have one and have an excuse to swan around Europe on other peoples money

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ooh bleeping hell now we have another channel of the twit. Hope that Nick was paid for Dan's ridiculous mistake

• Heart
Well, apart from Stephamee and her son, that was a really enjoyable vlog. Dan is looking so much more healthy and Nick is amazing.

• Haha
Well, apart from Stephamee and her son, that was a really enjoyable vlog. Dan is looking so much more healthy and Nick is amazing.
I Have to wonder if phi phi ever feels out of his depth, when he is in gatherings such as this. i noticed that at the start of the chateau diaries, he mumbled how much he loved her dress, just comes out sounding so inmature and struggling to say something. nick is wonderful and honestly he fit in more than phi phi did and had a lot more to add to conversations

Reactions: 29
Grand Tours were for the aristocracy and Fanny thinks she’s just that. Obviously the criticism over doing F all at the heap has become tedious and dull for her so she’s ditching the tit hole and flitting off here, there and everywhere. The new flog is an excuse to travel and a big F you to her patrons. “Chateau?” “ What chateau?” “Oh that ball and chain”. Snorts must be as smug as hell, he’s seeing Europe for free! This sheds light on her recent holiday with the Larkins, they probably didn’t invite her at all, she invited herself for flog content. She really is something else and frankly from where I see it she’s laughing, travelling to her hearts content on the money generated from so called ‘saving her historic Chateau’ and not giving one single tit about the injustice of her actions. Utter piss taker!
Surely she’s digging her own grave now and people are waking up to the BS, smoke and mirrors and lies spun all in the name of funding the Stephanie Jarvis extravaganza?! 🙏🏻
99BA90E9-C7F2-4882-B900-73A95E1C8B4A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

-whatever makes me happy - haven't you been to do this all along? And isn't this part of the problem?
-work on yachts
invest in myself WTF!? (what exactly do you mean by this? Do you mean other people should invest in you?)

Well, there you have it folks, the grand plan for a successful and secure future. Details, you say? Don't be silly, that wouldn't make Marie happy, and she must be happy.

OIly and Fanny have 12 flogs ready to go about their eye opening and informative adventures or so they say. A brief count of Fanny's channels: Chateau Diaries, Cadeaux at the Chateau, Ollie and Fanny do Europe, and now Stephanie's Grand Tour of Europe. Did I get all of them? I think they are going to ruin travelling to Europe for me.
Fill-up will be apparently starting a new channel as well called Fill-Up’s Bathhouse Grand Tour of Europe. He will be showcasing bathhouses in France to start with and then Holland followed by Spain and Greece. The vlogs will include stop-offs at Monkeypox Clinics. There will also be dungeons featured and how-to’s on decorating slings, slurp ramps and gloryholes. There will be guest appearances from Potterick, Shrek, Oily, Fleurian, JonoDark and the curtain maker Alexandra.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Couldn't care less for the new chanel but I admire the castel owners from the vlog. They are doing an amazing job. The place looks so well kept and basically pristine compared to fanny's chateau. You can also tell how much effort the owner puts into researching the history of the place and how proactive he is- especially when talking about establishing the tree labels and the provenance of the MET tapestry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Suggested title for new thread “Chateau Diaries #171: Can’t Ever Complete Anything So… I Started Another YouTube Channel”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh, that idea would never have worked with Michael! Michael doesn’t drive, and Fanny’s ego requires she be driven. I guess they could have climbed in a stationary car in front of a green screen and then edited in the background destinations later! Or, they could have someone tow their car while they’re filming inside of it (like they do with that Carpool Karaoke show!)😆

To be honest…that actually would have been a fantastic vlog series for Fanny and Michael to do together back when they had the great on-screen chemistry.
Green screen footage would have been great!

Reactions: 9
Hope Nick got paid well for risking his life doing that. Morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

-work on yachts

You’ve forgotten Stephs Strap on Channel which I’m led to believe will involve 6 of her patrons each week !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1499097
Stephanie's Grand Tour of Europe
2 minutes ago
It will be just me when it’s the chateau tours (as Philip will be filming), and just me when it’s a history-style vlog, but it will be both of us when it’s of antique fairs or town tours, I think. So we’ll mix it up!
Of course you'll mix it up! That's what you've been doing all along. A little footage here, a little footage there. Lots of boring filler like driving down a country road, your big face in the camera blabbing on about nothing, boring brocante crap. Soon you'll be just spinning the random clip button and running it for 30 minutes to produce yet another mediocre flog.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.