The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMHO, I don't think sex is part of the equation between these two. I have never gotten any sexy vibes from either one of them. I find it strange that even though Fanny Pants wears revealing clothes and is the world's biggest flirt, she's just not sexy and lord knows, Phyllis isn't. Maybe I'm completely off on this, but I just don't see it, thank goodness!
You are absolutely, positively on the money with this statement.
That “kiss” cam photo - acting.

Reactions: 14
many many threads ago someone asked me as the shitoo inhouse psychologist :m if I think that these 2 are into BDSM, I never got around to watch any of their vids bc every time I tried they bored me to death. From the very little I saw I think they are not the types, they seem more like dreamers, didnt notice any dominance from either of them, they do not have it in their eyes
I'm still confused about these two! Peter I think enjoys being in front of the camera more than miss Anna. He does come off as a little more dominant than she does but I do think that they enjoy role-playing within their own four walls. Good for them. 😉

Reactions: 10
O M G she has started a new channel just to rationalize travelling and shopping at the expense of patrons and youtubers. How about she put the effort into vlogging about unfinished chateau projects?????

This couple in today’s vlog are not hurting fir money. That stove new would be worth $50k plus.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yes…but this is Tattle and we love the salacious! 😆 So…what IF they were into BDSM? Can you give your perspective from the angle of a simulation? The more titillating the better! 😆😆😆 (just kidding! ❤)
that would be very boring one

Reactions: 5
O M G she has started a new channel just to rationalize travelling and shopping at the expense of patrons and youtubers. How about she put the effort into vlogging about unfinished chateau projects?????
Oh, no! This is making me feel quite ill. 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
And makes me want to ask....
What ever happened with the “play”?
In which he was the lead?
That kinda dropped into nowhere apparently!
Not surprising! 😳
I hardly think PhiPhi’s crisis of love amateur operatic piece was going to translate into a “take me to Broadway” kinda thing.
The Lion King it wasn’t!

This couple in today’s vlog are not hurting fir money. That stove new would be worth $50k plus.
At the risk of going off-piste here, I’m reserving judgement. I’m a consummate traveller, passionate gardener and an art history buff and would far rather watch this kind of offering than see the filthy skirting boards and kitsch application of twirl at LaLande. Snorty sticking his not insubstantial beak into things is anathema to anything though.
Anyone notice how he got in upon meeting this woman with an immediate ingratiating compliment “ I love the embroidery on your dress”. And Eff off about your “copper” accents head. These people have taste, style and they’ve bought their own chateau. Unlike you Mr Gigolo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Fanny's new channel sounds an awful like the one that she and Michael the Pathetic were going to do together. As I remember, they were going to go around and film various and sundry chateaux in a vintage sports car along with a Liberty of London hamper filled with French delicacies and wine. Poor Michael, left behind again! I actually feel for the poor boy as this was probably his idea to begin with. Fanny will have those scissor hands cutting the air hundred miles an hour as she pretends to know everything about the history of this and that while teetering around on hooker heels. ✂ 👠

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

I can’t even watch it long enough to find out what it’s about or if it’s real. That’s how jaded I’ve become.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm a little bit worried about some of you.
I've been "studying" (in a kind of 'Fake Egyptologist Actually only a Photographer and Enthusiast' kind of way) narcissism via Markle and various vlogs discussing her and narcissism. What I see is that they will always survive on their delusions about themselves. No matter how many times someone of stature and learning tells them they are wrong, they will never believe it.
Thus, it brings me to the conclusion that, if you are expecting SJ to have a 'Come to Jesus Moment' based on exposing all the lies, smoke and mirrors; it's just not going to happen.
I guess the CD channel will just die a slow, drawn out death and SJ will find another way to survive without working a job; something she has done all her life and isn't about to change.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Well, Marie Wiik had her last evening being a chef in Norway. She's starting her trip to France, I guess to go to la Lande, and then God knows where. She had mentioned at some point she would be in Antibes.
Good luck and God speed, Marie.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Well, Marie Wiik had her last evening being a chef in Norway. She's starting her trip to France, I guess to go to la Lande, and then God knows where. She had mentioned at some point she would be in Antibes.
She actually had her last day of being what is known as a commie chef. "A commie chef is a low-skilled, assistant position and are usually training for higher-level roles."

Reactions: 11
I've been "studying" (in a kind of 'Fake Egyptologist Actually only a Photographer and Enthusiast' kind of way) narcissism via Markle and various vlogs discussing her and narcissism. What I see is that they will always survive on their delusions about themselves. No matter how many times someone of stature and learning tells them they are wrong, they will never believe it.
Thus, it brings me to the conclusion that, if you are expecting SJ to have a 'Come to Jesus Moment' based on exposing all the lies, smoke and mirrors; it's just not going to happen.
I guess the CD channel will just die a slow, drawn out death and SJ will find another way to survive without working a job; something she has done all her life and isn't about to change.
Absolutely! I think that hits the nail on the head. My hope is that after the Patron Day more scales drop from Patrons’ eyes. Even then, there will be the die-hard fans who will support and defend her to the bitter end. Those people are really just enabling her narcissism.

Reactions: 19
I'm not part of the hoping-she-has-a-change-of-heart camp.
Just sayin' 🙃

Reactions: 15
Fanny's new channel sounds an awful like the one that she and Michael the Pathetic were going to do together. As I remember, they were going to go around and film various and sundry chateaux in a vintage sports car along with a Liberty of London hamper filled with French delicacies and wine. Poor Michael, left behind again! I actually feel for the poor boy as this was probably his idea to begin with. Fanny will have those scissor hands cutting the air hundred miles an hour as she pretends to know everything about the history of this and that while teetering around on hooker heels. ✂ 👠
Oh, that idea would never have worked with Michael! Michael doesn’t drive, and Fanny’s ego requires she be driven. I guess they could have climbed in a stationary car in front of a green screen and then edited in the background destinations later! Or, they could have someone tow their car while they’re filming inside of it (like they do with that Carpool Karaoke show!)😆

To be honest…that actually would have been a fantastic vlog series for Fanny and Michael to do together back when they had the great on-screen chemistry.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Grabo channel and the new channel are her way out. Thursday and Sunday in CD will become only one day because she’s sooooo busy with the others and then stop all together and won’t have any association or members to deal with.😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can’t wait to see her arranging weeds, dandelions and brambles again at the chateau! She has such a talent for that. Will she be posing nude on Open Day for any painting sessions?

AD62D7C6-255C-43D2-9763-A8C1F04B9089.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t even watch it long enough to find out what it’s about or if it’s real. That’s how jaded I’ve become.
I decided not to start watching as well as I couldn’t bear the thought of listening to her waffling on about how each place visited Is like lie Lande in some way or reading monotonously about some church where she has just lit a candle for Daddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Escape to the Nightmare… today’s vlog rivals the toile room. More gay decorating on an Emmaus budget. Teary and Fill-Up probably trade decorating tips at the closest bathhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does "darling" Ollie feel about the new travel channel that was once promised to be their shared project ? I did enjoy the tour of Chateau de la Motte, the owners did a great job sharing their castle's well researched history.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.