The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same thing. What do WE do if it all works out in a correct and just way. What if she does syddle off into the sunset...
Jules will have to start a daily vlog and we can start a tattlepage about it. 😂😉❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Because Curtis Ryan Woodlouse is not an Egyptologist. He has no degree in Egyptology, archeology, or anthropology or any associated science. He's done 2 short courses in Egyptology which gives one a 'study diploma' (think - night school course) which are not recognised as qualifications in any academic circle anywhere. He has not worked on any dig in Egypt, has not presented a thesis, nor dissertation and has stated that "Egyptologists do not dig" which is utterly ludicrous! He is not registered with any academic institution anywhere nor is he registered with the Egyptian Council of Antiquities, a prerequisite for working at archaeological sites in Egypt. He has produced a book of photographs of ancient Egyptian sites, which anyone with a camera can do. He is a wannabee. I cannot fault his enthusiasm for the subject, but truly, he's claiming to be something he's not and worse, taking monies via Patreon for it.

Welcome to Tattle.
So, another complete fake then...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s delusional. Her gay boyfriend is bleeping or fingering her for his “living” and sneaking off to duck men for his soul. Just because a man fucks you, it doesn’t make him any less gay, it just makes him more of a deceitful, lying, opportunist. I don’t care who fucks who, but I do have a problem with men who do this to women. It really messes them up. I had a friend who had this happen to her. Was married for 15 years, two kids - never thought he was gay because he had sex with her. He was off cruising every chance he got. Never worked, cleaned out her retirement fund buying her presents and taking her to dinner. Faked cancer when she tried to divorce him. Just a total piece of tit person. He did it to three different women. Had 5 kids.
btw how do you know that fanny doesnt own a strap-on on and everyone involved is happy and content?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And if I sign it with my real name, in what jurisdiction is she going to sue me and for what? Does she get all her employees like Selmar to sign releases to their right to their own images and content?
You know where to find me, mama. I will see your ass in court.
If she did decide to get everyone to sign an NDA form then all it would take would be for several visitors to refuse to be filmed by the pink phone or ask for a form to sign before they gave their permission

Reactions: 13
btw how do you know that fanny doesnt own a strap-on on and everyone involved is happy and content?
IMHO, I don't think sex is part of the equation between these two. I have never gotten any sexy vibes from either one of them. I find it strange that even though Fanny Pants wears revealing clothes and is the world's biggest flirt, she's just not sexy and lord knows, Phyllis isn't. Maybe I'm completely off on this, but I just don't see it, thank goodness!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Vicious and vengeful indeed and I have learned that up close and personal. She's no kitten, lacks all empathy and even while she is still not sure who I am, she attacks random people in her orbit, mostly without any form of warning. On the other hand, I have spend years polishing up my skills of flying under all radar and if she turns out to have nine lives, I plan to have at least ten. Don't worry about me. Even if she thinks she can expose me, she's in for a embellished surprise :)
This is the Afro-Cuban/Yoruba warrior goddess of hurricanes, resurrection, and justice. Strong winds and the opening of paths. Rapid change. Her name is Oya. She has great jewelry and she likes grapes and eggplant, just in case you want to get in touch with her. The great thing about santeria is the gods walk among us.
She has an interesting eleke.
She told me she likes her girls to wear copper toenail polish.

Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 11.29.02 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I learned a new word today Backpfeifengesicht

(colloquial) meaning a slappable face, or a face "in need of a slap"

Now it’s left me wondering who I could possibly describe using that word. Bit of a poser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Clara B…

Does anyone in the chateau or part of SJ’s circle believe she and Fill-up actually have sex?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've always regarded Fanny as a joke, but I've never actively hated her... until now.
Don't forget her ongoing cruelty to Ruby, the peafowl, the sheep, and the chickens -- none adequately sheltered from predators/weather nor regularly vetted. Clara says she used to leave them under Frank and Ivo's care without leaving money for food.
It's never too late to complain to the French animal welfare authorities.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
That SJ included this in her FB photos really sums her up. Talk about putting a bow in a trip. OY VEY.

Don't forget her ongoing cruelty to Ruby, the peafowl, the sheep, and the chickens -- none adequately sheltered from predators/weather nor regularly vetted. Clara says she used to leave them under Frank and Ivo's care without leaving money for food.
It's never too late to complain to the French animal welfare authorities.
BTW - You can remain anonymous. I hope you all take the time to do so.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
many many threads ago someone asked me as the shitoo inhouse psychologist :m if I think that these 2 are into BDSM, I never got around to watch any of their vids bc every time I tried they bored me to death. From the very little I saw I think they are not the types, they seem more like dreamers, didnt notice any dominance from either of them, they do not have it in their eyes
Yes…but this is Tattle and we love the salacious! 😆 So…what IF they were into BDSM? Can you give your perspective from the angle of a simulation? The more titillating the better! 😆😆😆 (just kidding! ❤)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

(I hope the Tattle company credit card covers the price of a gallon of bleach...)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Do the sheep stay outside all of the time?They’ve never shown a barn for them.

Reactions: 5
Do the sheep stay outside all of the time?They’ve never shown a barn for them.
and where they are staying during the winter.

billy petheric just disassembled bookcase made of proper oak to show us an old unusable fireplace. what is this obsession with chapels and fireplaces??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Philly spent the early part of the year building up his acting chops by kissing a man on stage. All that practice helped to replicate the for show purposes only social media kiss.

1660502392534.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
A Ph.D. is required to qualify as an Egyptologist. Curtis Ryan Woodside has no formal post-secondary or graduate education in Near/Middle-Eastern studies, art history, anthropology, archeology, classical studies or history, which are typical undergraduate degrees in this field CRW is a photographer and making a movie and creating a photography book on Egypt makes him an avid Egyptian enthusiast.
Slightly off topic-
But the District Mgr I was a store Mgr under years ago- said we love to hire PH.d‘s...
I’m looking at him like WHAT???
then he says.... “Poor, Hungry and Desperate”!!! 🤣
That makes sense!!! 😜
It stuck with me!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
watching an old Escape to the Chateau DIY episode, from season 1, episode 18: wow, Fanny's voice was completely different, much deeper.

I was reading something on the computer and didn't even recognise the voice until I looked up and saw Fanny. I must say, I very much prefer this old voice. It sounds much more natural.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.