The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks as though all of the comments on “Fanny’s Grand Rip Off” have a heart from the cult leader and anything that isn’t a suck up is ignored not deleted

@On Record, yes, we have singular and plurals of all sorts of disses. Galahs is popular. There’s clowns, jokers, drongos, drop kicks etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy Birthday ComtesseRose ! 🧁🥂

All the Tartlette's have chipped in and bought you a trip to LaLaLande on Patreon Day ...... bring your pink phone with you ! ;)
Awww!! Happy Day of Birth @ComtesseRose !! Hope you are having an amazing, relaxing, joyful, day! :D :D

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Are these pyjamas? She always has been a very poor dresser, quite sloppy and thrown together. The French Tuck is not the easiest look to pull off and it certainly doesn't work here. Doesn't she have something more important to do than wait around for the Princess to return to her HMN and make an overacting appearance? I don't know which one is worst actor, Fanny or Nasti, they're both so fake.
Sorry I disagree with you about Nati. I like her and her style.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.