The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know I share my birthday with Frank... How wonderful. 🎂

Stephanie said something about it being released in a few months... In the live chat, hopefully @KiKiGee can retrieve it. I can't for some odd reason...
Well, now....Happy Birthday, ComtesseRose! Hope your day was full of love and happiness!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1499097

Stephanie's Grand Tour of Europe

2 minutes ago
It will be just me when it’s the chateau tours (as Philip will be filming), and just me when it’s a history-style vlog, but it will be both of us when it’s of antique fairs or town tours, I think. So we’ll mix it up!
So for the past several weeks/ months when Fanny has continued to rake in tens of thousands of dollars under false pretenses, she has been traveling around shooting content for a travel show and stockpiling videos for a new money making venture. She is truly a scammer to her core. And many of the gushing comments, again, are accounts that follow no other content or have no other videos associated with them, much like fake accounts or store bought comments. Watch her subscribers and views instantly jump into the thousands, much like one would see with store bought subscribers and views.

She cannot and will not finish any projects at the Dump but wants to race around Europe on pensioner’s dime with her sleazy boy companion.

Have you noticed all her new video titles focus upon her, her emotions, or her issues: I am so worried……, the day I have dread is here….. Narc to the extreme. She do wants to be a YouTube personality/influencer. She is is middle age woman, who lives in squalor, wears dirty clothes, has questionable hygiene with unwashed dirty hair, and wants to be paid to travel and read postcards, recipes, tourist pamphlets, excerpts from books and Wikipedia entries for hundreds of thousands of dollars per year.She will shove her Ollie footage on her new channel. She has a room at Ollie’s home as a home base for shooting footage all around Spain.

So now she wants people to send her gifts and pay her hundreds of thousands of dollars per year to travel and indulge herself at her leisure while Nic the tree guy harvests wood for her profit, pay Anne Marie,the wood working hobbyist to slowly and painfully create 3 feet of wood moulding per month that could be purchased more cheaply for the crumbling farmhouse, and provide guests for her B and B to pay Nutty and for Ñutty and Anne Marie to kind and run the Dump while she plays.

I think we now know why all the excitement about the nail polish…transactional Fanny at it again. Watch her views, subscriber accounts, and comments for the new channel, compliments of Ñutty, Snorts, and various companies who provide such services for a fee.

She was most likely dipping into her Patreon funding yet again to fund her travels. What has happened to the hundreds of thousands of dollars to be spent on the Dump.? She has not spent e en a third of what she has collected on true renovations on the Dump.

And Nic is the new Dan. She is sick. She is a shameless con and grifter.

Daddy Derek was the first to indulge the princess, then Larson, Potts, and Ollie, then she grifted from anyone else that had the misfortune to cross her path, and finally hi5 the big time when she fleeces YouTube viewers and Patrons with her lies and grifting. Grifting is who she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So for the past several weeks/ months when Fanny has continued to rake in tens of thousands of dollars under false pretenses, she has been traveling around shooting content for a travel show and stockpiling videos for a new money making venture. She is truly a scammer to her core. And many of the gushing comments, again, are accounts that follow no other content or have no other videos associated with them, much like fake accounts or store bought comments.

She cannot and will not finish any projects at the Dump but wants to race around Europe on pensioner’s dime with her sleazy boy companion.

Have you noticed all her new video titles focus upon her, her emotions, or her issues: I am so worried……, the day I have dread is here….. Narc to the extreme. She do wants to be a YouTube personality/influencer. She is is middle age woman, who lives in squalor, wears dirty clothes, and wants to be paid to travel and read postcards, recipes, tourist pamphlets, excerpts from books and Wikipedia entries for hundreds of thousands of dollars per year.She will shove her Ollie footage on her new channel. She has a room a5 Ollie’s home as a home base fir shooting footage all around Spain.

So now she wants people to send her gifts and pay her hundreds of thousands of dollars per year to travel and indulge herself at her leisure while Nic the tree guy harvests wood for her profit, pay Anne Marie,the wood working hobbyist to slowly and painfully create 3 feet of wood moulding per month that could be purchased more cheaply for the crumbling farmhouse, and provide guests for her B and B to pay Nutty and for Ñutty and Anne Marie to kind and run the Dump while she plays.

I think we now know why all the excitement about the nail polish…transactional Fanny at it again. Watch her views, subscriber accounts, and comments for the new channel, compliments of Ñutty, Snorts, and various companies who provide such services for a fee.

She was most likely dipping into her Patreon funding yet again to fund her travels. What has happened to the hundreds of thousands of dollars to be spent on the Dump.? She has not spent e en a third of what she has collected on true renovations on the Dump.

And Nic is the new Dan. She is sick. She is a shameless con and grifter.
That explains the lack of content in the recent vlogs and her “exhaustion” it makes me sick, I won’t be watching her new shite travel channel , she bores me with her regurgitating of information we could read on Wikipedia

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I can see Fannys next move.She will try to transition for Patreon account from a restoration account to funding for a lifestyle travel channel. Then she will try to never account for where the non profit Patreon funding has gone. When the Ollie travel channel fell through, she is trying to sneak thru the back door to set up her longed for travel channel.

That doesn’t work with the tax authorities Fanny. What a mess you have made of everything. She is compounding her messiness now by throwing in expenses for yet another channel from which to grift.

She will probably try to base herself even more in South Africa, London,Spain, Amsterdam, Brussels, the Netherlands, etc.to take advantage of the various home bases on herself and her co conspirators in her grifting.

What a sneaky little lying con artist. She must have filmed several videos in Venice while at Tess’s birthday party. She has written off every hotel, Airplane ticket, and meal she has eaten for the last 2 + years. She wants to be paid to vacation, party, and indulge herself. YouTube viewers and Patrons have become her monetary Daddy Derek replacement. Who is her daddy? Patrons and YouTube viewers.

Potts and Larkin must be giggling with glee not to have to pay for the little orphan princess for the last 2 years.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I hardly think PhiPhi’s crisis of love amateur operatic piece was going to translate into a “take me to Broadway” kinda thing.
The Lion King it wasn’t!

At the risk of going off-piste here, I’m reserving judgement. I’m a consummate traveller, passionate gardener and an art history buff and would far rather watch this kind of offering than see the filthy skirting boards and kitsch application of twirl at LaLande. Snorty sticking his not insubstantial beak into things is anathema to anything though.
Anyone notice how he got in upon meeting this woman with an immediate ingratiating compliment “ I love the embroidery on your dress”. And Eff off about your “copper” accents head. These people have taste, style and they’ve bought their own chateau. Unlike you Mr Gigolo.
The talk of “twirl” is that toile???
I’ve been trying to determine what twirl is.
sorry if I’m being thick!
Blonde moment
Or senior blonde moment! 💁🏼‍♀️
🤣🤣🤣
edit- senior blonde Covid moment!!!
what in the world!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I am afraid nic the tree guy is slowly coming under the spell of the little pink camera. He is taking some dangerous actions for the benefit of providing footage for Stephanfraudie. Don’t do it Nic. It is not worth it. Nic is Dan 2.0. Amaury is always buttering him up, helping him, being his “buddy”, just like Anne Marie did to Dan. And we see how that turned out. Anne Marie is part of the grift. He has a vested interest in keeping the money rolling in.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I Have to wonder if phi phi ever feels out of his depth, when he is in gatherings such as this. i noticed that at the start of the chateau diaries, he mumbled how much he loved her dress, just comes out sounding so inmature and struggling to say something. nick is wonderful and honestly he fit in more than phi phi did and had a lot more to add to conversations
I am afraid nic the tree guy is slowly coming under the spell of the little pink camera. He is taking some dangerous actions for the benefit of providing footage for Stephanfraudie. Don’t do it Nic. It is not worth it. Nic is Dan 2.0. Amaury is always buttering him up, helping him, being his “buddy”, just like Anne Marie did to Dan. And we see how that turned out.
I suspect the chatelaine has a thing for Nic’s “wood” and when she tells Fill-Up she is going out to water, she is actually getting pounded by Nic on some stump behind the chapel! Little does she know, he probably pounds Fill-Up under the terrace!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
O M G she has started a new channel just to rationalize travelling and shopping at the expense of patrons and youtubers. How about she put the effort into vlogging about unfinished chateau projects?????

This couple in today’s vlog are not hurting fir money. That stove new would be worth $50k plus.
A new channel?
So it’s not she and Oliver doing the travel shows? That was to be coming last spring....
🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m so confused!!!

Oh and I have Covid!!!
Just tested this afternoon.
🙅🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
L
The talk of “twirl” is that toile???
I’ve been trying to determine what twirl is.
sorry if I’m being thick!
Blonde moment
Or senior blonde moment! 💁🏼‍♀️
🤣🤣🤣
Indeed, it is the misspelling of toile from a YouTube comment that we have adopted here. Looks like Fanny is dumping Ollie travels in favor of PhiPhi. So sorry to hear of your diagnosis, I just recovered. Tattle helped make it bearable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Well, well, well - weeeeeee! Fanny has finally found a reason to explain WHY she travels so much. A new vlog shall be her excuse to be gone ALL THE TIME, or more often that she has been. . . . . .
1. Fanny is looking older and fairly well worn. Since she perceives herself as such an on camera talent - she better get the hair and make up artist to start tagging along. She looked like she needed a bath. You’d think for a narcissist she’d fine tune her look.
2. Her white dress was not chic. She actually looked slovenly, and not in a put together slovenly way. I don’t think we’re looking for perfection, but. . . . .
3. She’s definitely hawking the damn nail polish. She probably has agreements on the side, pricing out how many mentions she makes of the nail polish. Note - more products to come. Well, we’ve already had the rot gut wine promo. She monetized that. So stay tuned for more sponsors - although never mentioned as such. It’s called product placement. And she’s making side money off that too.
4. Snorty absolutely needs to SHUT THE duck UP. If he’s going to be the cameraman - cameramen don’t speak. And look for Dan to be on her payroll with the drone. Unless Phi Phi buys a drone. Lord help us all on that.
5. And now that’s she’s got this new vlog - I think, I truly do believe that Cuz is going to be an owner, or co-owner.
6. Did we notice that Natti had her shirt tucked in at the waist. Trying to be a bit fashion forward with the rest of the shirt hanging out.
7. Snorts has a meal ticket for life. Done. He’s staying FOR bleeping EVER. I try not to use the F word - but MY GOD. . . . .
8. OH I LOVE YOUR DRESS. Snorty, please. You darling, or so woefully out of place. Trying so hard. Falling flat.
9. What part of Fanny needs to care take, buoy this squirrel/hedgehog/plate fondling/“have a shop” at my chateau child. Someone please explain this part of her brain to me. . . . . .darling, please. . . .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
L

Indeed, it is the misspelling of toile from a YouTube comment that we have adopted here.😝
Ohhh I see!
That is funny though!
I have heard people pronounce it “tool”. 😂😂😂
I remind them it rhymes with “wall”.
And man do they have “toile on the walls“ there!
And practically everything they could possibly plaster it on!!! 🙈

L

Indeed, it is the misspelling of toile from a YouTube comment that we have adopted here. Looks like Fanny is dumping Ollie travels in favor of PhiPhi. So sorry to hear of your diagnosis, I just recovered. Tattle helped make it bearable.
Glad you are over it. 🙌
*This time has not been as draining on my energy- little fever but I’ve been up and about more than last years strand or whatever it’s called! This is day 3 for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh dear, we have a new channel !
Mmmm.... what is it called ???
Oh yes I remember .........
"F**k the Farmhouse , I am Off to see the World -- On Other People's Money !! "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
A new channel?
So it’s not she and Oliver doing the travel shows? That was to be coming last spring....
🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m so confused!!!

Oh and I have Covid!!!
Just tested this afternoon.
🙅🏼‍♀️
You’ll be thrilled to know that Fanny has already recorded 10 shows with Ollie apparently……😳

Oh, and I am still positive with Covid but allowed out. It’s been like a mild head cold with extreme tiredness. Not too bad at all !
5905D545-A58E-48A9-BE72-8C9A63531C98.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
I thought a little. I love numbers and statistics.
Considering the number of inhabitants of the Earth, the number of Internet users in the world SJ with its 200,000 subscribers (it is also questionable how many of them are real) is at a level well below statistical error.
Totally irrelevant human being. Granted, her ego is diametrically opposed to her popularity, but that's her problem.
This is how we should treat SJ.
Irrelevant!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Well, well, well - weeeeeee! Fanny has finally found a reason to explain WHY she travels so much. A new vlog shall be her excuse to be gone ALL THE TIME, or more often that she has been. . . . . .
1. Fanny is looking older and fairly well worn. Since she perceives herself as such an on camera talent - she better get the hair and make up artist to start tagging along. She looked like she needed a bath. You’d think for a narcissist she’d fine tune her look.
2. Her white dress was not chic. She actually looked slovenly, and not in a put together slovenly way. I don’t think we’re looking for perfection, but. . . . .
3. She’s definitely hawking the damn nail polish. She probably has agreements on the side, pricing out how many mentions she makes of the nail polish. Note - more products to come. Well, we’ve already had the rot gut wine promo. She monetized that. So stay tuned for more sponsors - although never mentioned as such. It’s called product placement. And she’s making side money off that too.
4. Snorty absolutely needs to SHUT THE duck UP. If he’s going to be the cameraman - cameramen don’t speak. And look for Dan to be on her payroll with the drone. Unless Phi Phi buys a drone. Lord help us all on that.
5. And now that’s she’s got this new vlog - I think, I truly do believe that Cuz is going to be an owner, or co-owner.
6. Did we notice that Natti had her shirt tucked in at the waist. Trying to be a bit fashion forward with the rest of the shirt hanging out.
7. Snorts has a meal ticket for life. Done. He’s staying FOR bleeping EVER. I try not to use the F word - but MY GOD. . . . .
8. OH I LOVE YOUR DRESS. Snorty, please. You darling, or so woefully out of place. Trying so hard. Falling flat.
9. What part of Fanny needs to care take, buoy this squirrel/hedgehog/plate fondling/“have a shop” at my chateau child. Someone please explain this part of her brain to me. . . . . .darling, please. . . .
You bring up so many valid points! The white dress didn't work because she doesn't look good in bright white, I don't either, plus it was too much dress for her petite figure. And the hair! Well, it's too long, too blonde, too lank. I do wish she would accept help with her image and stop relying on what worked for her 20 years ago. French chic she is not! She needs to wear more tailored styles which look good on her. But, of course, no one can tell her what to do because she knows best being a Christie's Tastemaker and all. I still cringe when I think of that awful 'vintage' negligee she wore in those photo shoots, just ghastly!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh dear, we have a new channel !
Mmmm.... what is it called ???
Oh yes I remember .........
"F**k the Farmhouse , I am Off to see the World -- On Other People's Money !! "
Sounds like a good thread title to me. I nominate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.