The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these pyjamas? She always has been a very poor dresser, quite sloppy and thrown together. The French Tuck is not the easiest look to pull off and it certainly doesn't work here. Doesn't she have something more important to do than wait around for the Princess to return to her HMN and make an overacting appearance? I don't know which one is worst actor, Fanny or Nasti, they're both so fake.
Maybe she got some jammies out of Princess Steph‘s room while she’s out and about!!! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like this maybe.....
Forget the Farmhouse—I’m off to see the World—on other people’s $$$!!! Weeee!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually don't think this is a bad look on Natti. She is at least aware of the current trend of the French Tuck! She has her sleeves rolled up and the shirt is a fresh colour that looks clean and fresh. Her hair is off her face neatly and she has earrings. Compared to Steph she looks runway ready!
The “bugged eyes” though???
😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where are the sheep? They use to get filmed a lot. More so when Selmar was still there, he would feed them.

Reactions: 13
Well, Christophe Charlier doesn't need a Patreon account. He's quite loaded. But at least he's a passionate historian as well.
Did you notice how SJ becomes suddently shy and silent when confronted with strong personalities or highly cultivated and remarkable people, like in this case or in the case of the Venetian palace owner? You see then how insecure she really is and how deep her low self-esteem, which is the typical trait of a narc.
Am I the only one who noticed how her attention spam is getting more and more reduced? She kept asking questions about things Chris had just explained.

P.S. Cesare Borgia was a cruel, ruthless, bloodthirsty and pitiless man, who didn't hesitate to kill his own brother in order to start his power climbing, and later his own captains when he was afraid that they could conspire against him. He did so much wrong in the few years of his short life, that was certainly not the romantic figure the castle owner tried to sell.
His marriage to Charlotte d'Albert was a second-best, as his first plan was to marry Carlotta d'Aragona, daughter and heir of the King of Naples, who lived at the French court, so that he could put his hands on the Kingdom of Naples. When she refused, Luis XII, king of France, offered him his niece Charlotte and his alliance. Luis in fact had a personal interest, because he wanted the pope, Cesare's father, to nullify his previous marriage.
Cesare and Charlotte lived together only a few months, because, thanks to the French alliance and the power he got for being the pope's son, that same year he went to conquer a good part of central Italy and build his own kingdom. Which he did.
He was then brutally killed in an ambush in Navarra, where he was fighting together with his brother in law, Charlotte's brother.
Quite a dark, not very nice figure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh Maw Gawd Becky!! Home from a weekend away to discover a new channel?!?! This shnit stain can't even manage to put out decent content for the current two, does she really think third time is a charm? When I think she can't sink any lower, she lowers the bar for herself. Is she cutting Ollie out of the travel vlog so PhiPhi can participate and benefit?? Not even going to watch. :sick: :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well, Christophe Charlier doesn't need a Patreon account. He's quite loaded. But at least he's a passionate historian as well.
Did you notice how SJ becomes suddently shy and silent when confronted with strong personalities or highly cultivated and remarkable people, like in this case or in the case of the Venetian palace owner? You see then how insecure she really is and how deep her low self-esteem, which is the typical trait of a narc.
Am I the only one who noticed how her attention spam is getting more and more reduced? She kept asking questions about things Chris had just explained.

P.S. Cesare Borgia was a cruel, ruthless, bloodthirsty and pitiless man, who didn't hesitate to kill his own brother in order to start his power climbing, and later his own captains when he was afraid that they could conspire against him. He did so much wrong in the few years of his short life, that was certainly not the romantic figure the castle owner tried to sell.
His marriage to Charlotte d'Albert was a second-best, as his first plan was to marry Carlotta d'Aragona, daughter and heir of the King of Naples, who lived at the French court, so that he could put his hands on the Kingdom of Naples. When she refused, Luis XII, king of France, offered him his niece Charlotte and his alliance. Luis in fact had a personal interest, because he wanted the pope, Cesare's father, to nullify his previous marriage.
Cesare and Charlotte lived together only a few months, because, thanks to the French alliance and the power he got for being the pope's son, that same year he went to conquer a good part of central Italy and build his own kingdom. Which he did.
He was then brutally killed in an ambush in Navarra, where he was fighting together with his brother in law, Charlotte's brother.
Part of that is because she’s clueless, and doesn’t like others knowing much more on various topics

Oh Maw Gawd Becky!! Home from a weekend away to discover a new channel?!?! This shnit stain can't even manage to put out decent content for the current two, does she really think third time is a charm? When I think she can't sink any lower, she lowers the bar for herself. Is she cutting Ollie out of the travel vlog so PhiPhi can participate and benefit?? Not even going to watch. :sick: :sick:

I began to watch, but a minute was all I could stomach. What a conniving manipulative cunning sow. We can easily see how she conned those other galahs into putting out for their shares in Lalande. I’m sure she put out so they’d put in

• Heart
Reactions: 17

no wonder phi phi was in over his head...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy Birthday ComtesseRose ! 🧁🥂

All the Tartlette's have chipped in and bought you a trip to LaLaLande on Patreon Day ...... bring your pink phone with you ! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Part of that is because she’s clueless, and doesn’t like others knowing much more on various topics

I began to watch, but a minute was all I could stomach. What a conniving manipulative cunning sow. We can easily see how she conned those other galahs into putting out for their shares in Lalande. I’m sure she put out so they’d put in
"galahs" :D

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If SJ is going to focus on local places of interest she couldn't go past the Museum of George Sand which is only an hour away from LieLande.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
THIS SCHLUB WILL GAIN NO NEW FOLLOWERS STEPHANIE. IN FACT, LACK OF SUBSCRIPTION GROWTH IS DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTED TO HIS BEING CAST AS YOUR CO-HOST.
Rewatching the Michael Petherick vlogs. on TCD.. Petherick was true to himself, funny and engaged with SJ Now all we see is snorting, fake accent with my dahling, not funny, nothing at all entertaining to other than brocante shopping... come on your vlog with Michael in Venice was so much more entertaining than with hedgehog

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.