The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my guilty pleasures is shark movies... those open water movies are terrifying!
Then you might like to know a little bit of trivial pursuit- the first Jaws movie was filmed at Navarre Beach on the panhandle. (Not sure about the others). A pretty remote place back then- the Holiday Inn Navarre Beach was built then to house the production. And it became a very nice vacation spot- we enjoyed it so many timeS when our children were young. Indoor pool, out door pool with tiki hut bar (@Jules100), restaurant and snack bar. It had everything!!! Except Jaws!!! It’s gone now after one of the Hurricanes in the last 20 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There's 3 pieces of 'scaffold' there, looks to be two 5' and a 4'... and 3 bags of something.... how far is that going to go? And who drops supplies in the middle of the floor, nice trip hazard. This is a scene set up..
I've just noticed that the plaster bags are on a board (fine) but the board is on top of a rug. Any tradesman would roll that up and place it against the side of the Chapel if it couldn't be taken elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Has Fill-Up ever had an actual job????? If he had a career and something financially to contribute then maybe the alleged relationship would be a tad believable. Even then, however, there would still be the slight issue of his orientation.

Reactions: 7
This post got me thinking. Isn't Potts' tack room above Amaury's workshop? It must be noisy for guests staying there, with woodworking machinery whirring away, as well as the big extractors he's got running to suck up the sawdust.
But is Ann Marie ever really working in the shop? We don't see much progress coming from him. Perhaps he only works from 10 am to 2 pm with a lunch break from 12 to 1. Afterall, the guests comfort must come first.

• Haha
Has Fill-Up ever had an actual job????? If he had a career and something financially to contribute then maybe the alleged relationship would be a tad believable. Even then, however, there would still be the slight issue of his orientation.
I guess that’s what is mind blowing/ he has no ambition or anything to offer to the relationship with her. What she sees in him is beyond me- I guess the mothering thing that has been pointed out- is the only angle I can see. 🤯

Reactions: 11

How very dare you? Phyllis was a successful events waiter and had a limited run on the boards in The Netherlands, (the heart of all things internationally thespian don't you know...). And what exactly are you insinuating about his sexual orientation? Phyllis is 100% heterosexual. Just because a boy likes a lick of nail varnish on his talons, wears his "girlfriend's" lacy underwear, 3 inch heels and has a red rinse through his hair does not make him a receiver of swollen goods.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I guess that’s what is mind blowing/ he has no ambition or anything to offer to the relationship with her. What she sees in him is beyond me- I guess the mothering thing that has been pointed out- is the only angle I can see. 🤯
He doesn't challenge her decisions. She only wants yes people around her. She may see herself as a mentor of style (ha, ha). He bolsters her self-confidence by telling her how beautiful, smart, talented, creative, etc. she is. It's a sham, for sure. Personally, I don't think she mothers him at all. As long as he pretends to adore her unconditionally, he has a place in her small world. He's a first rate mooch. I don't know how he can stand himself living such a lie. I don't think it's going to end well for him as he hasn't done anything to secure his future, no trade, no valuable skill set, no money. He lives a fantasy. I'll never forget in one of the flogs he talked of getting married in the chapel, that was quickly shot down by Fanny! Poor misguided boy was crestfallen, plan A was off the table. I'm sure he's just hoping that someway, somehow he will get his painted claws into full or part ownership of the HMN and her other assets. His nightly prayers probably include a swift end to Ma Belle, Potty, Baghead and The Cuz and maybe Fanny herself!

Reactions: 25
Just a brief interlude - we finally have rain. The fires got a we bit close to home yesterday being only 30 min from where we live. I hope my other Tattlers and Tartlettes have or will be having some much needed rain soon.xxView attachment 1497063 OK on with the show xx
We had dry thunder and lightning last night. Chucked it down with rain a kilometre in every direction from our house. When it finally did rain here at about 5am this morning it was in the air but never actually hit the ground. Also lasted less then 5 minutes. Sorry hear the fire got that close it's frightening, a cinder on the wind will easily spark a fire several km from the source. Glad you and the pompiers got the much needed rain. We're previewed for storms for Tuesday and Wednesday but I suspect for us it will just be a repeat performance of last night!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
We had dry thunder and lightning last night. Chucked it down with rain a kilometre in every direction from our house. When it finally did rain here at about 5am this morning it was in the air but never actually hit the ground. Also lasted less then 5 minutes. Sorry hear the fire got that close it's frightening, a cinder on the wind will easily spark a fire several km from the source. Glad you and the pompiers got the much needed rain. We're previewed for storms for Tuesday and Wednesday but I suspect for us it will just be a repeat performance of last night!
Hope you get more and soon. Our village is surrounded by fields so it would go up a treat. Looks like it's going to chuck it down again had more earlier (supposed to be on and off all week) it got so so humid over night. The bloody mosquitoes think they've died and gone to heaven. Got bitten in the night and that's with anti mossie stuff, so glad I don't react like i use to. The whole country needs the rain.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What if you sign it Donald Duck? Does that still count?
And if I sign it with my real name, in what jurisdiction is she going to sue me and for what? Does she get all her employees like Selmar to sign releases to their right to their own images and content?
You know where to find me, mama. I will see your ass in court.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm inclined to believe she'll repeat her previous behaviour of staying in an expensive hotel suite with 24 hour room service, pool and day spa - while the Larkins will have a comfortable and functional Air B&B with a nice view. The view would have to be "glorious" and not just 'nice' to suit Fanny. Plus she won't want to stay in an Air B&B because there'll be no-one to cater to her every wish, except Snorts and there's no evidence he can do anything except paint his nails. They'll all meet up for exploring, excursions, shopping and some meals, but Fanny will want her own space.
Don't forget they will be "UNEXPECTALLY UPGRADED" to a grand suite to!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've followed them from the beginning and I find them quirky, strange, but in a good way. Hard working decent people who are proud of what they do and rightly so. Totally different planet from fanny and crew.
many many threads ago someone asked me as the shitoo inhouse psychologist :m if I think that these 2 are into BDSM, I never got around to watch any of their vids bc every time I tried they bored me to death. From the very little I saw I think they are not the types, they seem more like dreamers, didnt notice any dominance from either of them, they do not have it in their eyes

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So according to the LaLaLande f book “5 days downtime in the Mediterranean is no great extravagance”. ON WHAT bleeping PLANET?? I think most people would consider five days in the Mediterranean a great extravagance, I mean her pictures sure did make it seem extravagant….

Oh and being a blogger is sooooo much work…

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m sure there are a lot of those week end visitors coming away with the scales falling from their eyes. They are just too embarrassed to admit it.
The Emperor’s New Clothes springs to mind.

But I'm going to miss all you guys if SJ goes away......:confused:
Lucky for us, this room is named Chateau Diaries, NOT Stephanie Jarvis. Even tho that is the name of her vlog, it can be interpreted to cover the vast expanse of Chateaux in case SJ goes away...

Don't worry, be happy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.