The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning. I need help with all this!
Who's who?

Fanny- is SJ
I know who Snorty is lol
Who is FRK?
It's a revolving door!
a Selmar deep dive (semi) brought me here, I didn't notice his girlfriend until he left, where did she come from?
WHAT is going on with Dan???? I gleaned some of it from all these threads, any updates? I don't watch his channel. I've subscribed but it didn't hold my interest
Why are Snorty and Potts arguing? I miss all that stuff! I'm not a patron, I don't watch the lives I just don't have the attention span for it

is Potts one of her investors? Why aren't they holding her accountable? I haven't seen anything being done. Put the effing paneling up! something! anything! I really love all of her dishes but she has enough and doesn't need to shop! She needs to renovate!

She's mean to Phillip sometimes, which makes me uncomfortable. But he'll never leave. She and PhiPhi will be the Grey Gardens of France!

I just keep reading through these threads, there soooo many! It's very entertaining but I'm overwhelmed!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who's who?
I just keep reading through these threads, there soooo many! It's very entertaining but I'm overwhelmed!
Welcome
most of your questions are answered in the wiki (pink button on top of the page)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For a start...... Tracing Oliver in Spain !!! :love: and if you are on drugs or drink- Manor and Marker ! :sleep:

While he is at it ...... I hope he gets some Dan's New Teeth ! 😁
I’m hoping for a nostril reduction!

Who's who?

Fanny- is SJ
I know who Snorty is lol
Who is FRK?
It's a revolving door!
a Selmar deep dive (semi) brought me here, I didn't notice his girlfriend until he left, where did she come from?
WHAT is going on with Dan???? I gleaned some of it from all these threads, any updates? I don't watch his channel. I've subscribed but it didn't hold my interest
Why are Snorty and Potts arguing? I miss all that stuff! I'm not a patron, I don't watch the lives I just don't have the attention span for it

is Potts one of her investors? Why aren't they holding her accountable? I haven't seen anything being done. Put the effing paneling up! something! anything! I really love all of her dishes but she has enough and doesn't need to shop! She needs to renovate!

She's mean to Phillip sometimes, which makes me uncomfortable. But he'll never leave. She and PhiPhi will be the Grey Gardens of France!

Refer to the pink Wiki button at the top of the thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My blurb:

I came to Tattler not being, nor ever having been, a fan of CD. A friend however was a big fan and I occasionally watched some of the CD links she'd send me. To her, CD was as close to a religion as she'd ever get. I didn't see the attraction but did appreciate how charismatic and charming the host could appear to be. I found it all rather frivolous and fake and good naturedly told my friend just that. Apparently I'm a Philistine. 😄 The allure of the host simply didn't ring true for me. Eventually her CD obsession became too much and she decided to visit. Five seconds into her visit she was yelled at for leaving her car in the wrong place. She told me she left LieLande crying; neglected and ignored during her visit she was bewildered by the vlog's illusion of inclusion. She told me the food were nothing special, the place deteriorating, dank, dirty and dangerous and the staff (volunteers) uninterested in engaging. I looked into reviews, found Miss Artemis's, then came across Tattle. It was an eye-opener! I shared the CD Tattle threads with my friend, but have since been accused of rubbing it in and saying 'I told you so.' Oh well.

I am now happily ensconced here - enjoying the humour, speculation and gossip with like minded people and with a brand new sparking cat tile avatar by Jules! Have you seen it? Make sure you check it out before moving on to the next post! Months later, my friend is no longer speaking to me. I crossed a line when I took her cat to the vet without her permission, the poor creature having not been wormed or vaccinated in over 3 years. I'd like to kidnap Ruby too, as neglect of animals in one's care is anathema to me. For this abominable sin, Fanny should be lined up against a wall and... (insert appropriate punishment here). 😄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
My blurb:

I came to Tattler not being, nor ever having been, a fan of CD. A friend however was a big fan and I occasionally watched some of the CD links she'd send me. To her, CD was as close to a religion as she'd ever get. I didn't see the attraction but did appreciate how charismatic and charming the host could appear to be. I found it all rather frivolous and fake and good naturedly told my friend just that. Apparently I'm a Philistine. 😄 The allure of the host simply didn't ring true for me. Eventually her CD obsession became too much and she decided to visit. Five seconds into her visit she was yelled at for leaving her car in the wrong place. She told me she left LieLande crying; neglected and ignored during her visit she was bewildered by the vlog's illusion of inclusion. She told me the food were nothing special, the place deteriorating, dank, dirty and dangerous and the staff (volunteers) uninterested in engaging. I looked into reviews, found Miss Artemis's, then came across Tattle. It was an eye-opener! I shared the CD Tattle threads with my friend, but have since been accused of rubbing it in and saying 'I told you so.' Oh well.

I am now happily ensconced here - enjoying the humour, speculation and gossip with like minded people and with a brand new sparking cat tile avatar by Jules! Have you seen it? Make sure you check it out before moving on to the next post! Months later, my friend is no longer speaking to me. I crossed a line when I took her cat to the vet without her permission, the poor creature having not been wormed or vaccinated in over 3 years. I'd like to kidnap Ruby too, as neglect of animals in one's care is anathema to me. For this abominable sin, Fanny should be lined up against a wall and... (insert appropriate punishment here). 😄
I’m sure there are a lot of those week end visitors coming away with the scales falling from their eyes. They are just too embarrassed to admit it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
By the way what happened to the neighbour of Frank & Ivo ? Some threads ago some tattler mentioned Ivo posted a link but I don't have access to the third part of his Volkskrant article and I don't want to open an account. Has any body read the article and can summarize, please ?

Reactions: 5
The many gushing posts from adoring fans leave one pessimistic about people having their eyes opened by questions that may be asked on patron day, but who knows what the silent majority think? Some people here have been put off the vlogs as a result of having their questioning comments pounced on, so maybe there are others who remain silent, but are open to persuasion. We know there are many more views here than comments, including inquisitive patrons, no doubt.

That said, Stephanie provides enough evidence in her vlogs for people to see that their Patreon donations are not producing the results many contribute for, i.e. little or no restoration being done, with money instead being spent on expensive vases, trips etc. Even those who have been happy to pay just for additional content must have noticed the Patreon vlogs are getting worse, with content being duplicated in the Youtube vlogs or padded out by Amaury waffling on about hinges , three vlogs about the toile room etc.
Amaury may be a competent carpenter but he’s dull as ditchwater. Do you think he and Nati discuss chamfering and hinges when they’re in bed together? If so she must be the only person on the planet who is remotely interested. I know I for one am bored shitless with his woodworking speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
By the way what happened to the neighbour of Frank & Ivo ? Some threads ago some tattler mentioned Ivo posted a link but I don't have access to the third part of his Volkskrant article and I don't want to open an account. Has any body read the article and can summarize, please ?
This is how it was translated to me: their neighbor's husband suddenly died. They took pity on her and basically told her their war over the wall was futile compared to the loss she suffered and should be forgotten. They seem to be happy there anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm not annoyed. I understand your concern and am concerned you're losing sleep over this. Hope you can find a way to let it go and see what the process brings.
As many on here have written in the last few days, I think we're watching the end of the fairy tale. If Isabelle's crew, or Clara don't bring home the goods I think Fanny will with her own stupidity.
KARMA's gonna bite soon. On espère 🙏
That Chateau Shorts has been at it again!
I have a theory about why the chapel restoration isn't happening. They are going to turn it into a porcelain factory. After all, they have cleaned out Emmaus and have every set ever produced by the Limoges factories, so time to start making their own, because more is more! Of course, Amaury would have to do all the actual work.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
My money is on Snorty getting a hair transplant
Perhaps he's grown it so long with the view to eventually getting it cut in order to donate it to those lovely folk who make wigs for those going through chemotherapy? Those same people who will then don their hazmat suits, grab their extra long tongs and burn it, because cancer is cruel enough without his filthy brillo pad hair being made into a wig.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Derailing, but I really do miss them. They are very friendly, funny and extremely generous guys and I love them dearly. I don't think I can ever reconnect with them though, after telling their story here without their consent. All they asked for was to be left alone and move away from the drama, yet they keep getting drawn back in. I noticed it's Frank's birthday today, as they both posted about it:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Lol imagine! Again, SJ has no inclination to start litigation proceedings on anyone because it opens her up to legal scrutiny on her financial affairs and to the layman it posits the question "What is she hiding?" I do not expect any NDAs on the bridge over the moat. I think SJ and the cabal are praying for wild fires in the region so that they can cancel. SJ must be laying bricks at the thought what is coming to her in the marquee on the lawn.

#Time’sUPStephanieJarvis
#WhereAreTheAssciationAccountsStephanieJarvis?
She doesn't need fires, she's got the old Covid excuse...

so santorini was just a day-trip?
From what I've heard about Santorini, it was a promised little treat for Snorts..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Iolair I hope your friend wrote a review after her ordeal to underline yet again the reality behind the love, life, laughter image for what is basically fraudulent advertising, as what guest would have found themselves in the middle of nowhere if they hadn't been seduced by the CD image? Miss Artemis & the others tell the same tale of neglect, absolute disregard for the guest's needs & downright rudeness, eg. Snorts literally running away instead of trying to help, & Natti a whole chapter to herself. Remember the lady from Greenland (Celeste?)going home after 2 days of wandering forlornly round the grounds (where only Kirsty talked to her) after spending 6 months getting ready to join in the fun - I know, I know gullible people but b&b is a commercial business and must deliver what they offer - otherwise complaints & money back.

Reactions: 22
I'm not annoyed. I understand your concern and am concerned you're losing sleep over this. Hope you can find a way to let it go and see what the process brings.
As many on here have written in the last few days, I think we're watching the end of the fairy tale. If Isabelle's crew, or Clara don't bring home the goods I think Fanny will with her own stupidity.
KARMA's gonna bite soon. On espère 🙏
That Chateau Shorts has been at it again!
There's 3 pieces of 'scaffold' there, looks to be two 5' and a 4'... and 3 bags of something.... how far is that going to go? And who drops supplies in the middle of the floor, nice trip hazard. This is a scene set up..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well…I’m not so sure you should be relieved just yet! Did a quick google search…😆.

@Beachgirl better add “artichoke” to your list of emojis to avoid! 😆

Warning….NSFW!

View attachment 1493385
Oh Kybourbon!!!!! tit! tit! I do not know which is worse🤣😂🤣…. But, since I used liquid nails…… they are there to stay…….. I guess I will just keep the neighborhood wondering just what goes on inside our home😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.