The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok - at the risk of a pile on I absolutely think that you have played right into her hands then. You've told her your plan. You know she is unlikely to answer questions at the time & you will be seen as the villains for 'spoiling' a lovely day for those who may have travelled a long way to see the stars & location of their favourite show. Not just fans but people who've stumped up hard cash for her & $$ to get there. Not sure they will be receptive at that event to people telling them she's a con woman.
The cross fertilisation that you are Tattlers as well as disgruntled patrons will be used to bring you into disrepute. WE know that we are a worldwide group who whilst we witch & critique Fanny & her clan we are at heart decent, honest people who cannot bear her lies, financial mismanagement & the big deception that her aim to restore her historical building when really it is to feather her own nest.

As I said as I am not a patron I guess my opinion on your planned actions has less weight but I would have got the jump on her if it was me.
Put out videos before she does. List of questions you want answered, paper documentation of emails sent & unanswered, incorrect news articles, lists of gift grab items & their values, list of works promised & not completed. It could be a series of videos each one on a different topic.

Literally this has kept me awake last night & for the sake of own sanity & at the risk of announcing a 'flounce' if Fanny triumphs this time then that will be it for me.
I hear you. Let me tell you why I am here.

When I saw Fanny on the Strawbridge show I was living in another country, my partner couldn't get back because of Covid for 9 months(he didn't get back at all and I had to sell a beautiful property, vehicles, truck and ship out dogs and containers back to Oz). I saw Angel and thought thank goodness there's a lady who is my type, "out there". Then I saw Fanny and I love eccentricity, having surrounded myself with eccentrics and not the normal kind of plebs. I soon realised she was a fake- she isn't eccentric- she is main stream, very suburban, and very very green. I felt duped and pissed off and searched her name and this site popped up.
She is deceptive and a fraud- she is the kind of person I have tried to avoid for 30 plus years after being educated and fraternizing amongst her Hooray Henry type.
And yet I was sucked in.
It is not a "flounce" to give up on trying to shut this shyster down, there will be others to follow your lead. At the end of the day life will catch her up- I imagine that this is happening already judging by her unfiltered closeups. She can run but she can't hide forever.
I too doubt the result expected from the Isabelle fraternity on the day- there seems to be a bit of cat and mouse going on. I think the only way this can be stopped is through official channels i.e. tax office, council office, immigration, workplace ombudsman.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Are they on a 5-6 berth cabin cruiser going round the Aegean? They were eating on deck, so highly probable, stopping off at Santorini, Rhodes, Turkey etc. By chance will Marie suddenly pop up as guest crew chef?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Don't be surprised if she has a casual NDA for patrons to sign first thing upon setting foot in there.

Lol imagine! Again, SJ has no inclination to start litigation proceedings on anyone because it opens her up to legal scrutiny on her financial affairs and to the layman it posits the question "What is she hiding?" I do not expect any NDAs on the bridge over the moat. I think SJ and the cabal are praying for wild fires in the region so that they can cancel. SJ must be laying bricks at the thought what is coming to her in the marquee on the lawn.

#Time’sUPStephanieJarvis
#WhereAreTheAssciationAccountsStephanieJarvis?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lol imagine! Again, SJ has no inclination to start litigation proceedings on anyone because it opens her up to legal scrutiny on her financial affairs and to the layman it posits the question "What is she hiding?" I do not expect any NDAs on the bridge over the moat. I think SJ and the cabal are praying for wild fires in the region so that they can cancel. SJ must be laying bricks at the thought what is coming to her in the marquee on the lawn.

#Time’sUPStephanieJarvis
I, too, would be surprised if an NDA is required. Stephanie's too cheap to have an attorney draw one up, for starters!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Clara Burnett, do you think the Patron Days event will really happen? If not, what do you think the excuse will be?

I was considering the hospital visit - we never got an official statement - I sense a relapse and another hospital visit. I think she's been keeping that golden egg in her arsenal for quite some time to deploy when the tit hits the fan. The militia loves the woe is me act.

Ok - at the risk of a pile on I absolutely think that you have played right into her hands then. You've told her your plan. You know she is unlikely to answer questions at the time & you will be seen as the villains for 'spoiling' a lovely day for those who may have travelled a long way to see the stars & location of their favourite show. Not just fans but people who've stumped up hard cash for her & $$ to get there. Not sure they will be receptive at that event to people telling them she's a con woman.
The cross fertilisation that you are Tattlers as well as disgruntled patrons will be used to bring you into disrepute. WE know that we are a worldwide group who whilst we witch & critique Fanny & her clan we are at heart decent, honest people who cannot bear her lies, financial mismanagement & the big deception that her aim to restore her historical building when really it is to feather her own nest.

As I said as I am not a patron I guess my opinion on your planned actions has less weight but I would have got the jump on her if it was me.
Put out videos before she does. List of questions you want answered, paper documentation of emails sent & unanswered, incorrect news articles, lists of gift grab items & their values, list of works promised & not completed. It could be a series of videos each one on a different topic.

Literally this has kept me awake last night & for the sake of own sanity & at the risk of announcing a 'flounce' if Fanny triumphs this time then that will be it for me.

I personally think it's only fair that SJ is given prior warning. It's quite cruel to be pounced upon - she now has the opportunity to present the facts because she has been given sufficient warning for quite some time. If she fails to be forthcoming with the truth then that further paints her in a negative light, casting more doubt and suspicion. @Isabelle6541 is a patreon, as once was I. We deserve the answers. Not all patrons are dancing along to the beat of SJ's drum. Seemingly some have the disposable income to keep their curiosity invested in SJ's shenanigans. The time is up. She needs to be held to account - it's just a shame it must be done in such a public way such as this but Stephanie manoeuvred all into this sorry circumstance.

#Time’sUPStephanieJarvis

Of course they don't want to meet with you - don't be so foolish. Phyllis is patrolling SJ's IG comment section too....
Screenshot 2022-08-14 at 11.18.23.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

I can only speak for myself, but I fully support your thoughts here, and would support your group and your efforts. I also support @Isabelle6541 and her group. The more people approaching this from different angles the better IMO. Nobody can know what approach is best. Maybe no one approach is the best. Maybe many approaches working toward the same goal is the best path for success. If I was concerned about what people thought about Tartlets, I wouldn't be here, because it is a gossip site after all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I was considering the hospital visit - we never got an official statement - I sense a relapse and another hospital visit. I think she's been keeping that golden egg in her arsenal for quite some time to deploy when the tit hits the fan. The militia loves the woe is me act.

I personally think it's only fair that SJ is given prior warning. It's quite cruel to be pounced upon - she now has the opportunity to present the facts because she has been given sufficient warning for quite some time. If she fails to be forthcoming with the truth then that further paints her in a negative light, casting more doubt and suspicion. @Isabelle6541 is a patreon, as once was I. We deserve the answers. Not all patrons are dancing along to the beat of SJ's drum. Seemingly some have the disposable income to keep their curiosity invested in SJ's shenanigans. The time is up. She needs to be held to account - it's just a shame it must be done in such a public way such as this but Stephanie manoeuvred all into this sorry circumstance.

#Time’sUPStephanieJarvis

Of course they don't want to meet with you - don't be so foolish. Phyllis is patrolling SJ's IG comment section too....
View attachment 1497423
Bodrum can return to normal services!! The fokkers have left.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

#Time’sUPStephanieJarvis

View attachment 1497423
SJ & PJ keep saying in the live chat that they (well, SJ really) need to be at Lalande at weekends for the guest dinners, but if this post is from this morning local time, then Friday and Saturday guests will have been neglected and as the chatelaine doesn't usually arrive anywhere before midnight, Sunday dinner looks unlikely, too.

Reactions: 22
Are the really white cheap looking teeth done in Bodrum? Perhaps there was a rushed appointment. Maybe a Brazil butt for PhiPhi.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I hear you. Let me tell you why I am here.

When I saw Fanny on the Strawbridge show I was living in another country, my partner couldn't get back because of Covid for 9 months(he didn't get back at all and I had to sell a beautiful property, vehicles, truck and ship out dogs and containers back to Oz). I saw Angel and thought thank goodness there's a lady who is my type, "out there". Then I saw Fanny and I love eccentricity, having surrounded myself with eccentrics and not the normal kind of plebs. I soon realised she was a fake- she isn't eccentric- she is main stream, very suburban, and very very green. I felt duped and pissed off and searched her name and this site popped up.
She is deceptive and a fraud- she is the kind of person I have tried to avoid for 30 plus years after being educated and fraternizing amongst her Hooray Henry type.
And yet I was sucked in.
It is not a "flounce" to give up on trying to shut this shyster down, there will be others to follow your lead. At the end of the day life will catch her up- I imagine that this is happening already judging by her unfiltered closeups. She can run but she can't hide forever.
I too doubt the result expected from the Isabelle fraternity on the day- there seems to be a bit of cat and mouse going on. I think the only way this can be stopped is through official channels i.e. tax office, council office, immigration, workplace ombudsman.
Thank you. I can tell that my posts have annoyed people but for me it is I see us being the enlightened ones set against the hundreds of 'fans' who gush over her every utterance & who defend her lack of activity & bat away any naysayers in the comments sections. That those people are patrons too who are perfectly happy to keep supporting her no matter what she does & may not appreciate their lovely trip being ambushed that's all.
The needle poised to pop the La Lande bubble drawing that @Linus posted seems so long ago 😥 And maybe we are in as much of a bubble as they are in that shitoo, just as much as those fans of her have their view of that perfect bubble that she lives in?
I had a Tattle break a little while back as it was getting to me how she was still getting away with it after all this time. I agree that it is up to the patrons to follow their best route. I have tried myself to chip away at her facade by emailing various people from certain organisations who I thought might be interested in her antics, with little or no success. So to see the light slipping away at the end of the tunnel, knowing how narcs twist everything round & it just made me despair.
And she is so worried about patrons turning up on her big day that she's doing a big F you - look at me, not a care in the world, sunning myself on my holidays. She has an address book full of people who can give her advice & I doubt for one minute she's not been getting her friends & family to research what she can get away with.
There will be a form to sign before entry - no filming allowed. It's really easy to find a template for one - I found one within seconds.
But hey ho the sun is shining, so I am off to sit in the garden with coffee & a good book (Lion by Saroo Brierley) & forget Fanny for the day!!❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe I am. But as I've been plugging away about the smoke & mirrors since Dec 2020, had abusive messages from Fanny fans on Facebook when I started to rock the boat about why she was having Covid parties, got told by some to 'back off' got blocked on fan pages at the start etc I guess maybe it is time to leave it to patrons to comment on what patrons should decide to do. :censored::)
If that’s the case, Isabelle’s group contains patrons, why are you trying to dictate to them what to say/do? I too worry that they are giving Stephanfraudie advance warning and time to set up defenses but the group must be aware of that themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If that’s the case, Isabelle’s group contains patrons, why are you trying to dictate to them what to say/do? I too worry that they are giving Stephanfraudie advance warning and time to set up defenses but the group must be aware of that themselves.
Oh dear. I am being misunderstood. Maybe I am not explaining myself very well. I am not telling anyone what to do or not do. I am voicing an opinion based on despair that the patron plan could fall at the first hurdle by forewarning Fanny. That's it. I think I read that it is not the aim of the patrons group to bring her down but to get answers. I personally want her to not get away with anything to be found out for the fraudster she is - but the two aims are not mutually exclusive. Sorry if I have annoyed anyone - that was not my aim.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
Day 28 of summer tattvent Calendar of unfinished projects

Marie had to move out so that Ian could insulate the ceiling so that Mummy would get a new expensive hard wood parket floor in her apartment. Did it ever happen? I guess we'll see once mummy returns to SA in autumn

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do you say “fake Egyptologist”?
Because Curtis Ryan Woodlouse is not an Egyptologist. He has no degree in Egyptology, archeology, or anthropology or any associated science. He's done 2 short courses in Egyptology which gives one a 'study diploma' (think - night school course) which are not recognised as qualifications in any academic circle anywhere. He has not worked on any dig in Egypt, has not presented a thesis, nor dissertation and has stated that "Egyptologists do not dig" which is utterly ludicrous! He is not registered with any academic institution anywhere nor is he registered with the Egyptian Council of Antiquities, a prerequisite for working at archaeological sites in Egypt. He has produced a book of photographs of ancient Egyptian sites, which anyone with a camera can do. He is a wannabee. I cannot fault his enthusiasm for the subject, but truly, he's claiming to be something he's not and worse, taking monies via Patreon for it.

Welcome to Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh dear. I am being misunderstood. Maybe I am not explaining myself very well. I am not telling anyone what to do or not do. I am voicing an opinion based on despair that the patron plan could fall at the first hurdle by forewarning Fanny. That's it. I think I read that it is not the aim of the patrons group to bring her down but to get answers. I personally want her to not get away with anything to be found out for the fraudster she is - but the two aims are not mutually exclusive. Sorry if I have annoyed anyone - that was not my aim.
Get stuck into that book- absolute tear jerker. Early afternoon wino is on the cards I reckon.:)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
Day 28 of summer tattvent Calendar of unfinished projects

Marie had to move out so that Ian could insulate the ceiling so that Mummy would get a new expensive hard wood parket floor in her apartment. Did it ever happen? I guess we'll see once mummy returns to SA in autumn
It's certainly been a while since we've seen anything happening in the former stable.

Reactions: 14
The thing is, even if she's not surprised by the actions of the group @Isabelle6541 I've got some surprises planned for her, let's say as a backup. People are coming for her. Tick Tock.
Clara, if your (and Isabelle's) plans don't work, will this leave you exposed? We don't want you in Fanny's bad books, and although I'm sure you can take care of yourself and then some, no-one wants to see you hurt or banned from the HMN. Pretty sure Fanny can be quite vicious and vengeful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Or you just use the pics from my tattvent Calendar. 😂 But wait.... So many unfinished things, won't be done till September

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Princess, you haven’t annoyed me at all. Your concerns are valid and well elucidated. Just being a viewer of CD gives you skin in the game, so to speak. All non-patrons who viewed the vlog have put money in Fanny’s pockets by increasing her views and advertising revenues if done on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.