The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My apologies this is off topic...
Y’all we had something tragic happen last week- and I hated to bring it up- but after the kitty being mentioned- We had sister cats (Prim and Katniss) and Mr Suthern_Lurker accidentally ran over Prim on our driveway. It was dusk and he didn’t see she was laying there- probably asleep. 😭😭😭 Of course it was so unexpected and I’ve barely been able to mention it. He was so devastated. I will never get the picture out of my mind of him holding her in the breezeway. Also that Prim was his favorite/ no doubt. So now there is one. 😓 It’s tough losing a pet. I think they were/are going on 10 yrs old.
*Now I just had the thought I should get a tile with her pic on it!!! For a remembrance.
So sorry can't begin to imagine how you must feel xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@john eccles, I have been putting off doing your Steve / Daddy’s bootleg tile ripoff because it looks really hard to do on my iPhone’s photo editing markup tool. The Eiffel Tower at night on the water… beautiful, but intimidating. I tried my best, I hope it’s ok.
View attachment 1496417

@Kotare, you gave me a great place to start, wish they were all this easy!
View attachment 1496427

@Xorubyxo123
View attachment 1496431

@Margo Polo
View attachment 1496422

I am almost done, for reals this time. I’m trying to make one for everybody to do with as they please. If you haven’t seen yours yet, try searching your name by me in the tattle search bar. ❤
Ah Jules, this is just beautiful, I love it!!! I never asked for a tile because I knew you were inundated with "pre-orders". So, this has come as a shock, thank you again. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
according to new post on Instagram, Antoine is with them and they were in Turkey on one of these days

• Wow
  • Sad
Phi phi is also a grifter. The player, Fanny, is getting played by grifter Sir snorts a Lot. His parents did not want to be filmed by the aggressive pink camera when they visited the Dump. They have already invested in his dancing and singing lessons, schooling, and supporting an unsuccessful boy band venture. I think they are done financially investing in their son. They will meet with Fanny and go watch his play together, but that is it.

Even if you assumed Snorts family had the money and Larkin was willing to sell his 40% to Snorts, how would Snorts pay for any expenses related to the Dump after the Patreon and YouTube grifting comes to an end? He has no viable job skills that we have seen since filming started that would earn him enough money to contribute to the LieLande expenses, buy himself a car, and allow him to travel nonstop with then little orphan princess.

I think when the money stops flowing in, his days at the Dump are numbered.
When one reads Nodick's Insta profile, one could be forgiven for thinking this young gender fluid person is rather modest. Maybe space was of a premium, but he forgot to add #Hollands Biggest Asshole and #Talentless Wanker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Antoine has two sets of grandparents he visits plus his father so no reason to be trailing round tourist traps with photo ops that offer nothing for a young lad.
Caroline Gooder is on vacation so someone must fill in the vital info'😜

@john eccles. Very envious of your new tile Jules did - can we swop? Or I can give you 5 hearts on your next post?
Anna of the Fleuries painted a pretty tile but it was the SAME one replicated 100 times while Jules has made 100 different ones Brava !
Spirit, I always believe that art should be shared by the great unwashed, so, I will not give you my Jules tile, but like all the great galleries, I will allow you to borrow it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Here’s the latest
She's getting a preview of how Lalande will look in a few years. Our literature graduate has been visited by the ghost of Christmas Yet To Come.
Screenshot 2022-08-14 at 09.50.56.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I have already given my testament as to what led me here long ago, but I was thinking about something today which I don’t think I have shared yet. I discovered Michael Petherick before Stephanie on, oddly enough, a Reddit thread for Outlander. His vlog was recommended and he mentioned Chateau Diaries and I went to check it out. I was immediately repulsed by the opening. I couldn’t watch any further. I just watched his videos but I couldn’t bring myself to watch hers. She just looked like a complete stuck up weirdo. After she was in a couple of his I finally watched a couple of hers. She seemed way less pretentious and sort of pitiful in her videos. Eventually I started to think something was off and googled her and found tattle. I guess my main point was first impressions are not necessarily wrong.
Yes Yes Yes....that opening scene of her in the ghastly yellow dress and the toffee nosed upstart voice of hers really put me off and then I discovered TL thanks to MP. Knowing I wasn't alone in my disgust, and learning more of the obnoxious behaviour and pretense of needing grannies pension funds to support her lavish lifestyle, has really opened my eyes.

Reactions: 15
My apologies this is off topic...
Y’all we had something tragic happen last week- and I hated to bring it up- but after the kitty being mentioned- We had sister cats (Prim and Katniss) and Mr Suthern_Lurker accidentally ran over Prim on our driveway. It was dusk and he didn’t see she was laying there- probably asleep. 😭😭😭 Of course it was so unexpected and I’ve barely been able to mention it. He was so devastated. I will never get the picture out of my mind of him holding her in the breezeway. Also that Prim was his favorite/ no doubt. So now there is one. 😓 It’s tough losing a pet. I think they were/are going on 10 yrs old.
*Now I just had the thought I should get a tile with her pic on it!!! For a remembrance.
I'm so sorry. I am holding you and your husband in my thoughts! Lots of love and comfort your way!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Look at PhiPhi checking out this crack…
5C1E4ECD-C54B-4019-8351-B7E758342588.jpeg

3FD3D1E9-6728-4909-9ED5-199E1AD50C8A.jpeg

I can’t believe she’s posting these pictures…really not a good move to “show off” this holiday. It gives me “Michael in Madrid“ vibes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I looked down and this is the ad that's plastered on my page.
I mean, who knew there's a "Cat Butt" coloring and activity book?

1660469404624.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@john eccles, I have been putting off doing your Steve / Daddy’s bootleg tile ripoff because it looks really hard to do on my iPhone’s photo editing markup tool. The Eiffel Tower at night on the water… beautiful, but intimidating. I tried my best, I hope it’s ok.
View attachment 1496417

@Kotare, you gave me a great place to start, wish they were all this easy!
View attachment 1496427

@Xorubyxo123
View attachment 1496431

@Margo Polo
View attachment 1496422

I am almost done, for reals this time. I’m trying to make one for everybody to do with as they please. If you haven’t seen yours yet, try searching your name by me in the tattle search bar. ❤
thanks ever so much @Jules100 xxxxxxxxxx. You’re our very special tattle star ⭐

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Do nostrils dilate in the heat? Looks like it.
So Antoine is there? Oops, I'd better hand you back to the original CG before she outs me as an imposter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.