The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My apologies this is off topic...
Y’all we had something tragic happen last week- and I hated to bring it up- but after the kitty being mentioned- We had sister cats (Prim and Katniss) and Mr Suthern_Lurker accidentally ran over Prim on our driveway. It was dusk and he didn’t see she was laying there- probably asleep. 😭😭😭 Of course it was so unexpected and I’ve barely been able to mention it. He was so devastated. I will never get the picture out of my mind of him holding her in the breezeway. Also that Prim was his favorite/ no doubt. So now there is one. 😓 It’s tough losing a pet. I think they were/are going on 10 yrs old.
*Now I just had the thought I should get a tile with her pic on it!!! For a remembrance.
I am so very sorry to hear of the tragic news of your beloved family cat, Prim❤. I hope your husband is not blaming himself❤. I know how you are feeling, as something similar happened to our beloved cat, Ozzy.
I hope you are healing. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Clara Burnett, do you think the Patron Days event will really happen? If not, what do you think the excuse will be?
I really hope it happens but I have a feeling in my waters that she is going to do a "runner" .
God I hope not!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
You are correct. Also it is not just a few of us going. It is our intention to speak to other people attending. As many as are willing. I don’t think SJ will change either. She is what she is. I still have doubts she will actually move forward with the event and I suspect (if it happens) before the event she will have a very comprehensive video with regard to the first two years and address the big questions/concerns.
Ok - at the risk of a pile on I absolutely think that you have played right into her hands then. You've told her your plan. You know she is unlikely to answer questions at the time & you will be seen as the villains for 'spoiling' a lovely day for those who may have travelled a long way to see the stars & location of their favourite show. Not just fans but people who've stumped up hard cash for her & $$ to get there. Not sure they will be receptive at that event to people telling them she's a con woman.
The cross fertilisation that you are Tattlers as well as disgruntled patrons will be used to bring you into disrepute. WE know that we are a worldwide group who whilst we witch & critique Fanny & her clan we are at heart decent, honest people who cannot bear her lies, financial mismanagement & the big deception that her aim to restore her historical building when really it is to feather her own nest.

As I said as I am not a patron I guess my opinion on your planned actions has less weight but I would have got the jump on her if it was me.
Put out videos before she does. List of questions you want answered, paper documentation of emails sent & unanswered, incorrect news articles, lists of gift grab items & their values, list of works promised & not completed. It could be a series of videos each one on a different topic.

Literally this has kept me awake last night & for the sake of own sanity & at the risk of announcing a 'flounce' if Fanny triumphs this time then that will be it for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
One of my guilty pleasures is shark movies... those open water movies are terrifying!
One of the first movies I ever remember seeing was The Poseidon Adventure With my mom. I was terrified that every ferry ride I was on ( lived on a Peninsula ).
During a momentary lapse of reason, I began to watch CD in the very early days. I was also watching some Brit influencers and wanted to know what one of the husbands did for a living because it looked like he didn’t work. I Googled his name, and saw him and his partner on Tattle, and CD popped up. Suffice to say I lost interest in other vloggers.

I wasn’t very intrigued by what I read about CD, and the truth slowly revealed itself. Plus I felt as though I was in very good and like minded company. When I had read many Tattle CD blogs, I realised that I had already been suspicious of Fanny’s nefarious ways.

That’s me!
Where you on Josie and Charlie’s page?

Reactions: 6
I truly hope that the patrons get their opportunity to have their say & get some answers from Fanny. I just think giving her a heads up of what is planned is playing remarkable fairly to someone who up until now has ignored patrons' legitimate gripes. This is Fanny we're talking about here. A pathological liar, future faker & classic narcissist. When dealing with one of those it isn't like dealing with a 'normal' person. Firstly, she doesn't think she's done anything wrong, secondly even if she does think so she'll never, ever admit it, thirdly if she does admit that she could have done better it will a fake admission/apology. I wonder what ratio of dissenter patrons there are vs rabid fans? I always thought that the element of surprise was a useful tool...or as I said when I was very very drunk once.."no-one likes the elephant of surprise" !!..which is even worse 🤣
Wonder if Fanny is going to hire bouncers/security staff to manage the unruly crowd? God forbid someone tries to cross over the red velvet rope and intrude on Fanny's private space (maybe look for the room where all the grabeaux gifts are stacked up waiting for their on-camera, unveiling).

Thunderstorms and a week of rain forecast for Cruzon sur Vauvre - can only hope it rains for patron day (start dancing tartlets). Any chance Fanny will spend cash for a marquis tent, tables and chairs?

1660460289299.png

How did she go about trying to shut down Tattle?
You'll find that information in previous threads.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A Ph.D. is required to qualify as an Egyptologist. Curtis Ryan Woodside has no formal post-secondary or graduate education in Near/Middle-Eastern studies, art history, anthropology, archeology, classical studies or history, which are typical undergraduate degrees in this field CRW is a photographer and making a movie and creating a photography book on Egypt makes him an avid Egyptian enthusiast.
My thoughts exactly.

@gold-fishing Hi Curtis 😊

• Haha
It most certainly is the time and place. The patron day is first and formost the annual meeting of all association members. The association that is LaLande is the perfect place for it. The members have been promised an annual visit from the beginning. As with any meeting there should be an agenda. Isabelle has placed her item on the agenda. It is up to Stephanie how she handles it.
I didn't say that I thought it wasn't the time or the place - but that is how SHE will frame it. That it could be how besotted fans who have spent a fortune to get there or a fortune in funding her up & will never believe they've been conned will see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really hope it happens but I have a feeling in my waters that she is going to do a "runner" .
God I hope not!!!
Same. I want to be taking the Stephanie “oh my Daddy” Jarvis piss for many more years. I also want her to get her comeuppance! Rock and hard place. Rock referencing Snort’s head and hard place being Fanny’s heart!

@Iolair, is this your kitty? You were on my to do list, I’ve been putting it off because it looked hard to do. I’ve realized, as long as things aren’t too tiny or blurry I can figure them out good enough. Turns out flowers & leaves are my Achilles’
heel.
View attachment 1496766
heel.

Mean looking pussy. I think it’s Fanny’s

No offence to the wonderful Jules or the witty Iolair ♥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Reading https://www.atthechateau.com/blog/6repxubdwfkk4hq437xzi97xt3mhif

So nice to see that they actually do interact with the local people!

I'd wish the other chateau owners would do that as well instead of using English contractors whenever possible.
Some of our clients have lived here for ages but in their own little English bubble, only mixing with other Brits, English TV, English food. The trouble is if anything happens to either of them, they've never built up any relationship with their neighbours who would only be too willing to help in most cases.

Don't have a problem with people using English speaking French registred contractors for work if their language skills are not good enough. I do have a problem with people bringing in English contractors who are not registered here. Still, that would be to their detriment in the long run when/if they decided to sell should that work not conform to french regs.

• Heart
I didn't say that I thought it wasn't the time or the place - but that is how SHE will frame it. That it could be how besotted fans who have spent a fortune to get there or a fortune in funding her up & will never believe they've been conned will see it.
You are taking it rather personally.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Dear Tattlers, I am fascinated with PhiPhi's double barrel shotgun nostrils. Don't ask me why🤪When I see a photo of this awesome creature with our princess Stephanie looking at him adoringly, I wonder if she thinks "Damn, those nostrils are so hairy/and or full of buggars". Well for one good thing, with such large openings our PhiPhi is able to change his mind manually😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
How many days are Steffi and Flip on holiday by now?
How many days since 🌞 👶 last post here?

And who was the one, that immediately shied away that new Lord Visconte? tattler, when they tried to post insider informations about Steffi?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just a brief interlude - we finally have rain. The fires got a we bit close to home yesterday being only 30 min from where we live. I hope my other Tattlers and Tartlettes have or will be having some much needed rain soon.xx
rain.jpg
OK on with the show xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
They all despise him. They also know that by saying so, Stephanie Jarvis will allow him to tighten the grip he has on her. She does not listen to solid advise, ever.
Clara. (Apologies if I have missed this). I understand from what you have said that they are now in an open relationship. Is that why she has stopped wearing the ring symbolising their togetherness?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
You are taking it rather personally.
Maybe I am. But as I've been plugging away about the smoke & mirrors since Dec 2020, had abusive messages from Fanny fans on Facebook when I started to rock the boat about why she was having Covid parties, got told by some to 'back off' got blocked on fan pages at the start etc I guess maybe it is time to leave it to patrons to comment on what patrons should decide to do. :censored::)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.