The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny having a laugh that they are now stocked up for the next 12 months, that wine won’t even last until Patreon days at the rate they go through it. With Potty, FRK and Kat also due this month it will be lucky if there is any left by the beginning of September. Boxed wine it is then for the patreons bit of a do.
5/bottle. Wonder how much they charge guests..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG! At first glance I thought I was looking at the surface of Mars! With a probe getting ready to land!

View attachment 1474622
Andrea Dern
13 hours ago
emoji_u1f343.png
THE ATTIC TOILE ROOM IS PERFECTION
emoji_u2757.png
️ I KNEW YOU TWO WOULD COME UP WITH THE ABSOLUTELY WINNING COMBINATION . A GREAT PLACE TO GET AWAY TO READ A BOOK. THE ONLY THING I CANT GET BEHIND IS THE NAIL POLISH, PHILIP…SORRY, BUT IT IS SO UNMANLY FOR SUCH A SEXY DUDE.
emoji_u1f343.png

Show less

Well let’s just take another look at that sexy dude. I don’t think Andrea can get out much!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Andrea Dern
13 hours ago
View attachment 1474739THE ATTIC TOILE ROOM IS PERFECTIONView attachment 1474740️ I KNEW YOU TWO WOULD COME UP WITH THE ABSOLUTELY WINNING COMBINATION . A GREAT PLACE TO GET AWAY TO READ A BOOK. THE ONLY THING I CANT GET BEHIND IS THE NAIL POLISH, PHILIP…SORRY, BUT IT IS SO UNMANLY FOR SUCH A SEXY DUDE.View attachment 1474741
Show less

Well let’s just take another look at that sexy dude. I don’t think Andrea can get out much!
Yes pubey hair on your head with an extra wide parting has always had a certain allure.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Fannys Patreon Day is heading for her own personal Apocalypse. My reasoning for this is; If she goes ahead with this and certain undercover Tattlers make it through her tight security screening, it will be a disaster for her. Another scenario, she cancels the event citing a last minute emergency e.g. the Pissboy snagged himself on his zipper, then think of all the sycophants who have flown in from fcuk knows where, book hotels, hire cars and set out on a trek that would make Hannibal proud, in order to get to the farmhouse.
Either scenario has the potential to become Fannys very own Alamo moment. Can't wait.
Could it be that she's waiting to see how the Lalacelles open day pans out?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I was a Sim player (and still play it now and again. I now play Simcity Buildit. Why the shaming?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She's been begging for this opportunity in CD comments for a year, she's not letting it go to waste... prep yourself..
The volunteer situation is something else that has changed over the last few years. It used to be an interesting mix of people from all over the world who were genuinely doing work away. Now it’s just Fanny Fans trying to be on The Fanny Show.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
  • Fanny has not advertised the Patron Day's as an Association meeting but as a garden party.
  • Fanny hasn't issued any agenda for the event and also hasn't advised whether the number of confirmed attendees warrants spreading the event over 3 days. (although we know 1 day will suffice)
  • By spreading the party over 3 days, there would never be a quorum present to vote on any matters.
  • If only a small number of patrons have confirmed their attendance, (which is likely) Fanny also hasn't confirmed which day the party will take place
Fanny's relying on that fact that most patrons just give their money each month and don't even realize the legal requirement to hold an annual meeting.

It's August 6, the Patron Event is only 1 month away, France is closed for the month, Fanny & Snorty are travelling again on vacation and SFA has been confirmed or organized. Fanny is afraid of being challenged by unhappy patrons.

Fanny will cancel the event and based on her usual MO, she'll come up with some lame excuse, apologize profusely explaining she's heart-broken and ill to her stomach at the thought of cancelling the event, but it simply can't be helped and she'll love-boom her loyal patrons for their understanding. It's so Lielande.....
I'm still mulling over the criminal depravity of this whole scam, and I think you're right about three days = no quorum. Still how this craftiness comports with Clara's evidence, also persuasive, that Jarvis had no idea meetings would be required, and that a close entourage person -- now a co-conspirator in tax evasion -- has persuaded her the requirement isn't real. I think that's what's discombobulating, as with the orange one. The mixture of criminal intention, guile, ignorance, denial and delusion is so toxic you can't confect an articulate prosecution. Gaslighting. I think the orange one has actually said somewhere that he derives power out of crazy.
Also thinking of that Little Italy don, Vinnie the Chin, who evaded prosecution for years by feigning cluelessness -- he wandered the sidewalks of New York in his bathrobe.
But my real question is, how do you reproduce posts from previous threads as quotes?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Very interesting. Probably works best if they are both grandiose narcs. They wouldn’t have patience for a covert, victim type, whiner narcissist. lol

Do people still play Sims? I used to early 2000’s? Come to think of it, sounds like something right up his alley. 😏
Exactly. What more appropriate game for a person who is playing a game in real life.
"What is the point of playing The Sims?
The point is to play a virtual character through their life. You create a sim or family of sims, with a wide variety of personality, and physical trait options. You can then build your house and start trying to complete goals or aspirations."

• Heart
Reactions: 8
At the end of the last thread there was talk about the legal obligations of the association, including having an annual members meeting, accounting requirements, etc. Stephanie and Isabel were identified as officers of the association, I assume those two could be held legally responsible if the laws are not followed. Who else has “legal exposure” in regards to this association fiasco?
And if things get real bad who has financial exposure? Could Potts and Larkin lose the $$$$ they’ve pumped into the chateau?
According to @arthur's docs, Nati and Isabelle are also officers of the Association.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm still mulling over the criminal depravity of this whole scam, and I think you're right about three days = no quorum. Still how this craftiness comports with Clara's evidence, also persuasive, that Jarvis had no idea meetings would be required, and that a close entourage person -- now a co-conspirator in tax evasion -- has persuaded her the requirement isn't real. I think that's what's discombobulating, as with the orange one. The mixture of criminal intention, guile, ignorance, denial and delusion is so toxic you can't confect an articulate prosecution. Gaslighting. I think the orange one has actually said somewhere that he derives power out of crazy.
Also thinking of that Little Italy don, Vinnie the Chin, who evaded prosecution for years by feigning cluelessness -- he wandered the sidewalks of New York in his bathrobe.
But my real question is, how do you reproduce posts from previous threads as quotes?
Perhaps a screen shot?

Reactions: 5
You know, I often sit in my rocking chair and think: Are Philipp‘s parents financially attached and/or involved to lalande? Odor they pay Steffi support money for him, or does Steffi pay his parents to be her boyyyyfriiiieeeend?

• Haha
  • Wow
This is what I imagine SJ being confronted by angry Patreons on Patreon Day to be like.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone else notice in yesterday's flog that when Fanny was in the kitchen admiring the food Marie had prepared, there were madeleine cakes uncovered on the table and Mary Poppins was brushing the floor right next to the table ? Imagine the dust and dirt flying about and landing on those cakes and the other food :sick:
It has been declared authoritatively here that Paupin cleans only Jarvis' private quarters. Now we see that she cleans the kitchen, or at least sweeps it.
The only standard of cleanliness the kitchen needs to meet, me and my degree in French law declare :cautious:, is the chambre d'hotes regs.

The volunteer situation is something else that has changed over the last few years. It used to be an interesting mix of people from all over the world who were genuinely doing work away. Now it’s just Fanny Fans trying to be on The Fanny Show.
As opposed to fans inside her fanny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Can we talk about the strange conversation between lapdog and fanny?

Lapdog states the copper teapot would look good as decoration in the kitchen.
Fanny replies that it would clutter and gather dust.
Lapdogs face shows he is very annoyed, and pressing the matter further with, that it would be cute for the shop and the next scene shows he has bought it.

The shop idea comes from Phillip, so he can buy 'cute' clutter.
SJ, suprisingly tries to not buy stuff just because it's cute. (Same with the blue and white washing bassin)

She has also shown that lapdog regularly visits brocantes and in the time he has to spare he is on ebay.

It has confirmed my suspicion that lapdog is the biggest covered toxic narcist at Lalande.
He uses SJ, to travel, buy antiques/china or cute old stuff.

Which 25 y/o has travelled to South Africa, Barbados, new york, 3x venice, florence, numerous x London, at least 3x paris, including a trip to disneyland and versaille, Barcelona, all the different chateaus in france all in less then 2 years?
Yeppers. He is using Fanny way more then she is using him.
Her massive insercurities, midlife crises, neuroses, and need for adoration ( no matter from whom) is allowing this fool to take over.
As an older coworker of mine once said, " He is leading her down the garden path". Which in their case is probably dead from lack of water, maintenance and extreme heat.
We all want that piece of tit to be banished from the dump, but Fanny is gonna realize she has created a monster that she gets to keep as a pet forever.

Until the money is gone.
Way to go, Fanny. What a royal screw up.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.