The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, the answer is in your first line. "he has no charm, no talent, no scruples he is no oil painting, he isn't funny so what is the draw? I suppose the old adage is "birds of a feather stick together"
Those were exactly the features that drew Madame to him in the first place. She judged him to be jung, silly, vain and therefore harmless, plus he had that gay/feminine allure she likes so much in men (so that no real man can threaten the gigantic father figure she has internalized). And, as he was so very complying from the very start, so obliging towards each very whim of her, she thought she could easily manipulate him and use him. He also soon became her shield aganist everybody else, so that nobody could reach her so easily.
What she didn't know - being so full of herself and so stupid and so entitled - was that Snorty wasn't so naive and innocent. She misjudged him. Behind that chubby, baby-like face there is a cynical, calculating, cold opportunist who is doing to her what she's always done to others. And he knows too much of her tricks. He has slowly entangled her in a spider web, so much so that now is not so easy for her to set free.
I'm sure she's still convinced that she is the one who's manipulating, but it is not so.
He's the spider and she's the fly.
So, it would be interesting to know if she still has some ways of getting rid of him, like @Clara says.
Gosh, these perverse dynamics have me glued to the screen!
PREACH! You have nailed it!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
...only they ran out of staples 🤦‍♀️
Exactly - they didn't need to show that whole boring piece (we all run out of supplies...) they could have just gone and bought some and not shown us.... orrr cut that whole segment.

Anyone else still got a migraine from the toile?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well, the answer is in your first line. "he has no charm, no talent, no scruples he is no oil painting, he isn't funny so what is the draw? I suppose the old adage is "birds of a feather stick together"
Those were exactly the features that drew Madame to him in the first place. She judged him to be jung, silly, vain and therefore harmless, plus he had that gay/feminine allure she likes so much in men (so that no real man can threaten the gigantic father figure she has internalized). And, as he was so very complying from the very start, so obliging towards each very whim of her, she thought she could easily manipulate him and use him. He also soon became her shield aganist everybody else, so that nobody could reach her so easily.
What she didn't know - being so full of herself and so stupid and so entitled - was that Snorty wasn't so naive and innocent. She misjudged him. Behind that chubby, baby-like face there is a cynical, calculating, cold opportunist who is doing to her what she's always done to others. And he knows too much of her tricks. He has slowly entangled her in a spider web, so much so that now is not so easy for her to set free.
I'm sure she's still convinced that she is the one who's manipulating, but it is not so.
He's the spider and she's the fly.
So, it would be interesting to know if she still has some ways of getting rid of him, like @Clara says.
Gosh, these perverse dynamics have me glued to the screen!
Sadly I think Fanny actually did fancy Teabag, he would have been a much better bet if he liked girls or middle aged women. A nicer guy than Sir Pubic Ponce, who has adopted affectations in lieu of any genuine personality. If he did plan this from the start she has more than met her match and he is a malevolent little duck on top of all his other flaws. I don't think Fanny thinks she is manipulative she believes she is gracious, charming and truly dazzling. So why has she gone for the repellent chubby faced nutless pube fest?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
🧵SJ thought him naive and innocent she misjudged his white painted claws!
SJ also loved that he was part of a “boy band”. Early vlogs she was trying to get him to say the name of the band but she already sounded like a fan girl

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly - they didn't need to show that whole boring piece (we all run out of supplies...) they could have just gone and bought some and not shown us.... orrr cut that whole segment.

Anyone else still got a migraine from the toile?
Snorts doesn’t ‘do’ ironing either. All of his stupid settings are wrinkled messes. He is so lazy it’s shocking. His parents must be so relieved SJ adopted him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
SJ also loved that he was part of a “boy band”. Early vlogs she was trying to get him to say the name of the band but she already sounded like a fan girl
Where is that hilarious video of the twerp doing his Charleston a few threads back-I mean seriously he is someone even his own Mum must find hard to love, I literally want to repeatedly slap his chubby chipmunk cheeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we talk about the strange conversation between lapdog and fanny?

Lapdog states the copper teapot would look good as decoration in the kitchen.
Fanny replies that it would clutter and gather dust.
Lapdogs face shows he is very annoyed, and pressing the matter further with, that it would be cute for the shop and the next scene shows he has bought it.

The shop idea comes from Phillip, so he can buy 'cute' clutter.
SJ, suprisingly tries to not buy stuff just because it's cute. (Same with the blue and white washing bassin)

She has also shown that lapdog regularly visits brocantes and in the time he has to spare he is on ebay.

It has confirmed my suspicion that lapdog is the biggest covered toxic narcist at Lalande.
He uses SJ, to travel, buy antiques/china or cute old stuff.

Which 25 y/o has travelled to South Africa, Barbados, new york, 3x venice, florence, numerous x London, at least 3x paris, including a trip to disneyland and versaille, Barcelona, all the different chateaus in france all in less then 2 years?
A 25 y/o she doesn’t have to boink and can dismiss when she feels he’s served his purpose. MP dodged a bullet it was her plan for him to fill that role but he balked 👈 knowing it would eventually self destruct.

Reactions: 11
Yeppers. He is using Fanny way more then she is using him.
Her massive insercurities, midlife crises, neuroses, and need for adoration ( no matter from whom) is allowing this fool to take over.
As an older coworker of mine once said, " He is leading her down the garden path". Which in their case is probably dead from lack of water, maintenance and extreme heat.
We all want that piece of tit to be banished from the dump, but Fanny is gonna realize she has created a monster that she gets to keep as a pet forever.

Until the money is gone.
Way to go, Fanny. What a royal screw up.
Reminds of the middle aged women going out to Turkey and finding a young husband, those women were convinced these young men loved them, always ended it tears and cleared out bank accounts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Fannys Patreon Day is heading for her own personal Apocalypse. My reasoning for this is; If she goes ahead with this and certain undercover Tattlers make it through her tight security screening, it will be a disaster for her. Another scenario, she cancels the event citing a last minute emergency e.g. the Pissboy snagged himself on his zipper, then think of all the sycophants who have flown in from fcuk knows where, book hotels, hire cars and set out on a trek that would make Hannibal proud, in order to get to the farmhouse.
Either scenario has the potential to become Fannys very own Alamo moment. Can't wait.
Pissboy snagged himself on his zipper. I laughed so hard my stomach muscles hurt. Thank you for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sponsored alcohol advertising for events is forbidden in France by the “Loi Evin”. Alcohol advertising for adults is not. Though there are lots of advertising restrictions.
I remember Wales rugby changing their sponsors name from Brain’s (brewery) to Brawn on their kit when playing in France 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else notice in yesterday's flog that when Fanny was in the kitchen admiring the food Marie had prepared, there were madeleine cakes uncovered on the table and Mary Poppins was brushing the floor right next to the table ? Imagine the dust and dirt flying about and landing on those cakes and the other food :sick:
Yes and I found it very rude not to offer one of the Madeleines to mdm poppin

Reactions: 16
I personally don’t see PeeWee as a narc but they most definitely fulfil a need in each other.

Stephamee is an absolute carbon copy of a text book narc I once knew very well …. & her husband was a complete lap dog. She ran a very successful developing business & used people for what they could give her on her journey as she grew the business. Love bombed them, extravagant gifts, texts/phone calls at all hours of the day/night. Involved them inappropriately in her personal life and was their absolute best friend. (She did do it to me …& I have to admit it was fun riding on her coat tails for a while as she was a talented & exciting character in many ways.) She never EVER saw herself as manipulative & neither did she recognise or acknowledge her part in the trail of human destruction she left in her wake. Her all abiding self perception was that she was kind, thoughtful, generous & ultra encouraging to those around her. The reality was she wanted blood, sweat & tears & undying loyalty in return. It was always the other person who ‘let her down’ in some way .. maybe made a comment that hinged on criticism; was too friendly with people who she considered not ‘on board’; disagreed with her on the way to handle something etc etc. It was never a quick execution but you could always tell when someone’s card was marked & a way/excuse was found for that person to be ‘out’ eventually.

Her husband was her absolute & total enabler ….constantly telling her she was the best, the most talented, the hardest worker, the visionary. He absolutely indulged her every whim and equally couldn’t see how pathetic that made him appear to the rest of us. She had an obvious work related affair & he turned a blind eye. It was embarrassing for those of us watching. He was the one sent to do the difficult conversations that were needed because she hated the confrontation. In return he (a quite insignificant weak & probably neurodivergent man who actually struggled with human relationships) also lived off her coat tails & achieved what he perceived as an elevated status as a result & had delusions of grandeur in that little world. He would never have the life he did without her. It was (still is) a successful symbiotic relationship.

This is how I see Philip. He really has nothing much to offer the world as yet … but has found his niche where they both achieve what they desire in their own little world. (Anyone pick up on yesterday’s vlog his comment about how hard she works 🤣😂🤣 then treated her to a pizza as she missed dinner.)

I actually think their relationship might well last for some time as they simply just need each other.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
PLEASE, DON’T ASK ME TO REPEAT MYSELF, I AM A CHRISTIES TASTEMAKER, A FLAPPY JAZZ GUY AND AN EXCELLENT TABLE ARTISTE. ANY QUESTIONS ARE HANDLED BY ME HENCEFORTH. OR GOODY GOODER (whomever gets to it first)😉😉
No Honker mate, you’re a waiter, a wannabe, a grifter and a gigolo. You have no taste in clothes, less so in interior design, you are a compulsive shopper and collector of crap. You spend most of your time on your boss’s laptop staring at antique auctions and avoiding work of any description. .
You’re a waste of space who should get a haircut and spend two hours daily in a gym.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.