The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus they make a big thing about him using his money- so bloody laughable. Another telling thing is that his parents have never been to Lie Land-why not? What is pube heads background? Is his family wealthy? Why are his parents not worrying about his future-what could he put on his CV if this all goes up in smoke? He is totally reliant on Fanny for everything and she can easily tire of people he is in a most precarious position. https://innertoxicrelief.com/can-two-narcissists-date-each-other/
He'll put on his resume everything Caroline Gooder said about him... and call it done...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would you publicly admit you play Sims online. (Snorts, live chat) Omg no words.

On the list of all of Fanny's shopping let us not forget the very expensive iMac so she Can organizing expenses better.

I think Snorts has his Sims account & Online shopping accounts on it & not much else.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It is very odd, he has no charm, no talent, no scruples he is no oil painting, he isn't funny so what is the draw? I suppose the old adage is "birds of a feather stick together" Fanny happily says she does what she wants, even though she is living off others and he is just doing the same. Her patrons defend her saying they just pay for the content, but I don't think it is fine she is taking the piss. The Grand Salon should be finished by now, literally she has done bugger all in two years, how does she sleep at night? She is wealthy in her own right and there is probably lots of old Granny's in say Oklahoma scrimping and saving and sending this lying wizened hag their pension. She said patron funds were "to lovingly restore" La Lande not pay for her vacations and porcelain addiction.Go back to what she said would be done with the money and literally she hasn't kept her word on one thing-at least most robbers wear a mask and Prince of Pubes would definitely benefit from a balaclava.

need to top up the Botox in your forehead Fanny
Prince of Pubes.... love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok the toile room is a physical manifestation of a headache.
This week was disappointing - there was ZERO content.
I think she's also been quite misled by people voting for "a day in the life at the chateau" as preferred content - they want a day in the life of renovations as opposed to you just pottering around living your life.
I wish on the shopping trips they would go with a purpose - it would lead to less silly conversations about things they don't need eg "we're going to the brocante because we need new candlesticks" and choosing the right pieces rather than just piling on the tat. I also thought it was weird how she was like "we want you too see how easy these projects are" and then didn't really do a proper how to they just faffed about with the staples. The best CD videos were a mix of authentic content and preplanned parts which were more professional.
...only they ran out of staples 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
PLEASE, DON’T ASK ME TO REPEAT MYSELF, I AM A CHRISTIES TASTEMAKER, A FLAPPY JAZZ GUY AND AN EXCELLENT TABLE ARTISTE. ANY QUESTIONS ARE HANDLED BY ME HENCEFORTH. OR GOODY GOODER (whomever gets to it first)😉😉
OMG! At first glance I thought I was looking at the surface of Mars! With a probe getting ready to land!

0B9DD265-69E2-49A5-B7A6-339F7565F621.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Who in their right mind would accommodate Snorts? What is his use for them?

He has his own youtube channel, yet he prefers to go brocante shopping with his girlfriends from other chateaux, rather then finding interesting stuff to do and film it. Laying tables isn't interesting enough! Maybe he should give his channel a harder push and buy his own chateau which he then can fill up with all his cute stuff from emmaus and ebay!
I praise the Lord the snivelling little creep doesn't do his own YouTube vlogs -it is his only redeeming feature.

Prince of Pubes.... love it.
sorry I am rude but it sums up the odious little pubicle perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He'll put on his resume everything Caroline Gooder said about him... and call it done...
Snorty's parents have visited the shiteau (twice if I recall correctly). The first time wasn't on camera but I believe they will briefly pictured during their second visit (but I'm happy to stand corrected).

Reactions: 16
Just googled it & found this
When two narcissists are in love – Narcissist couples
One might wonder how come two such people would get together. It sounds counterintuitive to expect two selfish individuals to form a couple. Who does the pleasing then? Who is there to serve as a personal assistant in that relationship?
You would expect a narcissist to find someone who is insecure and a natural people-pleaser so they don’t have to work too much on getting them into that slave-like position. And this does happen most of the time.
Nonetheless, there’s also another possibility, and that is for two narcissists to become a narcissist couple. We can’t say exactly why this happens. As we’ll show you in the next section, research even shows that two narcissists tend to be in a relationship perhaps even more than with non-narcissistic people. We could assume a several reasons for this.
The first is that similarities attract. We’ll talk more about this option in a bit.
The second possibility is that since narcissists aren’t really desirable life partners, they end up having to scrape the leftovers (🤣🤣)
Non-narcissists will probably find someone who can reciprocate their love and care. Finally, what might also be true is that they are attracted to the perfect image a narcissist puts forth. They might like how they appear as a couple, thus, how their narcissistic partner makes them look good in the public eye.
Narcissist couples don’t really know how to form an intimate and loving relationship. Yet, they seem to have enough in common to overcome this This study showed that it’s not that people become alike with time. Two narcissists will be attracted to each other in the first place.
When you think of how dissatisfying a life of a spouse of a narcissist is, one might be happy that narcissists find happiness in sharing their selfishness.
Summing up
The similarities between two narcissists can make them feel attracted to each other. They may find solace in being with someone who has the same value system as them. (yeah right - or no value system more like!!🤣🤣)
The expectations from a relationship are different between narcissistic and non-narcissistic people. And this difference can become the cause of a lot of friction and dissatisfaction. However, when a narcissistic is in a relationship with another narcissist, they have similar expectations.
Both narcissistic partners can agree on the level of proximity that they would like to maintain and not find each other’s behaviour odd.

Birds of a feather twirl together eh? 🤣
I watched a Dr Ramani video on a link I shared and it said sex between two narcs can be incredible as they treat it like a live performance. Well I think we all know that doesn't apply to our two little Princesses

Snorty's parents have visited the shiteau (twice if I recall correctly). The first time wasn't on camera but I believe they will briefly pictured during their second visit (but I'm happy to stand corrected).
Blimey I have missed one or two then don't think I am going to go and hunt it out though mind you.

Reactions: 6
Michael Potts said in his video about the French Grand Prix that the champaign bottles didn't have a company label because advertisement for alcohol isn't allowed in France. How does this fit in with the wine company sponsorship of the latest château vlog?
Sponsored alcohol advertising for events is forbidden in France by the “Loi Evin”. Alcohol advertising for adults is not. Though there are lots of advertising restrictions.

Reactions: 12
I only remember one visit and their faces weren't shown - but that doesn't mean they haven't been twice, as I stopped watching for awhile. When they were at lunch - at that place they always go to with Amaury's parents, who I believe were there, too - you saw an elbow or something. Didn't they bring their dog, too? I recall Stephanie saying it was his parent's dog when the dog was shown walking through the garden. I feel like she also said "Philip's parents are here" when they were all standing around in the courtyard, waiting to go out to lunch with Amaury's parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just googled it & found this
When two narcissists are in love – Narcissist couples
One might wonder how come two such people would get together. It sounds counterintuitive to expect two selfish individuals to form a couple. Who does the pleasing then? Who is there to serve as a personal assistant in that relationship?
You would expect a narcissist to find someone who is insecure and a natural people-pleaser so they don’t have to work too much on getting them into that slave-like position. And this does happen most of the time.
Nonetheless, there’s also another possibility, and that is for two narcissists to become a narcissist couple. We can’t say exactly why this happens. As we’ll show you in the next section, research even shows that two narcissists tend to be in a relationship perhaps even more than with non-narcissistic people. We could assume a several reasons for this.
The first is that similarities attract. We’ll talk more about this option in a bit.
The second possibility is that since narcissists aren’t really desirable life partners, they end up having to scrape the leftovers (🤣🤣)
Non-narcissists will probably find someone who can reciprocate their love and care. Finally, what might also be true is that they are attracted to the perfect image a narcissist puts forth. They might like how they appear as a couple, thus, how their narcissistic partner makes them look good in the public eye.
Narcissist couples don’t really know how to form an intimate and loving relationship. Yet, they seem to have enough in common to overcome this This study showed that it’s not that people become alike with time. Two narcissists will be attracted to each other in the first place.
When you think of how dissatisfying a life of a spouse of a narcissist is, one might be happy that narcissists find happiness in sharing their selfishness.
Summing up
The similarities between two narcissists can make them feel attracted to each other. They may find solace in being with someone who has the same value system as them. (yeah right - or no value system more like!!🤣🤣)
The expectations from a relationship are different between narcissistic and non-narcissistic people. And this difference can become the cause of a lot of friction and dissatisfaction. However, when a narcissistic is in a relationship with another narcissist, they have similar expectations.
Both narcissistic partners can agree on the level of proximity that they would like to maintain and not find each other’s behaviour odd.

Birds of a feather twirl together eh? 🤣
Very interesting. Probably works best if they are both grandiose narcs. They wouldn’t have patience for a covert, victim type, whiner narcissist. lol

Why would you publicly admit you play Sims online. (Snorts, live chat) Omg no words.

On the list of all of Fanny's shopping let us not forget the very expensive iMac so she Can organizing expenses better.

I think Snorts has his Sims account & Online shopping accounts on it & not much else.
Do people still play Sims? I used to early 2000’s? Come to think of it, sounds like something right up his alley. 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.