The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fannys Patreon Day is heading for her own personal Apocalypse. My reasoning for this is; If she goes ahead with this and certain undercover Tattlers make it through her tight security screening, it will be a disaster for her. Another scenario, she cancels the event citing a last minute emergency e.g. the Pissboy snagged himself on his zipper, then think of all the sycophants who have flown in from fcuk knows where, book hotels, hire cars and set out on a trek that would make Hannibal proud, in order to get to the farmhouse.
Either scenario has the potential to become Fannys very own Alamo moment. Can't wait.
Natti. Circle the wagons!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fanny having a laugh that they are now stocked up for the next 12 months, that wine won’t even last until Patreon days at the rate they go through it. With Potty, FRK and Kat also due this month it will be lucky if there is any left by the beginning of September. Boxed wine it is then for the patreons bit of a do.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Even her cult thinks the twirl room is horrible!

All the framed pictures have mold in it simply because the royal dump is damp 9 months a year!
I reckon those comments are from Tattlers following the praise v criticism ratio!!!
The true cult followers are still there in great numbers praising her every move unfortunately!! I mean just look at this dolt's comment 👇

Lisa Akinlabi
15 hours ago
Well that seemed like an absolutely perfect day - one I would enjoy. There is something about doing the things you enjoy to bring you comfort and happiness. Finding treasures amongst a sea of trinkets is always welcome in my books. I do enjoy that your decorating includes recycling and history as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
200w.gif

Helen McNeil

57 minutes ago
Stephanie why didn't you iron the toile? I can see the creases!

S B

2 hours ago
Trop de toile de jouy !!!!too much ..too much...

Catherine

2 hours ago
Phil's a shopaholic and its odd to claim that because he targets secondhand, he's supporting the health of the planet - continuing on about a decorative piece when it's not needed nor wanted, was juvenile and revealing...

With Lee

4 hours ago
just too pink give me nightmare.

Becia AUS

5 hours ago
I haven’t been able to join the premieres lately but I was wondering if anyone knows of the progress on Natties apartment at LaLande? Sorry to be off topic for today’s vlog but I am curious?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Have Jason Dubey and Sweet Baby J been blocked???
Yesterday's, 8/4/22 CD's live chat...

View attachment 1474372
siobhan hooke I wonder if stephanie sees these comments
Sam Horsman hello everyone, anyone else getting a bit fed up with all the buying stuff that's going on or is it just me? I would like to see more renovation stuff or updates on projects etc.
South Loup River Homestead @Sam Horsman I think its hard to find the construction workers they cant help it
Barbara Crane Sam, I don't mind the shopping which I don't find excessive. I'm a heavy thrifter myself.

View attachment 1474354
Fiona Jocher [message retracted]
Fiona Jocher g is in cin

caroline gooder Hello!
Fiona Jocher. ".bring it to completion." Good evening everybody
caroline gooder Wine festival!

View attachment 1474352
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening everyone this is goin g very fast! Love from London.
Percy Attfield Hello everyone.
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande everyone!
Isabelle Jarvis Hello darling

View attachment 1474377
geenagr Let the man buy stuff at the brocante. It's either that or a puppy!
John Sinclair Hello darling @the Chateau Diaries. Toile and brocante…you’re spoiling us!
The Chateau Diaries @John Sinclair Two of my favorite things!
Taylor H. lights are always a good purchase
View attachment 1474338
Michael Potts F1 Hello Everyone!!!
Michael Potts F1 MY LITTEL PONY
The Chateau Diaries @Michael Potts F1 Hi Michael! I can’t wait to see you later this month!!!
Michael Potts F1 @the Chateau Diaries I am VERY excited!!!
Michael Potts F1 I am - in August. I am so excited. Steph has given me a MASSIVE list of tasks!!!
The Chateau Diaries @Michael Potts F1 Haha, I’m glad you’re sounding excited about the epic task list

View attachment 1474334
Michael Potts F1 5 euros a bottle!!! Bargin!
Michael Potts F1 @the Chateau Diaries The list may be long but the wine cellar is stocked
The Chateau Diaries@
The Chateau Diaries @Michael Potts F1 You can have one glass of wine at the end of each task

View attachment 1474328
Sarah Yates Can someone translate the message at top of the screen lease!
The Chateau Diaries @Sarah Yates It says Abuse of alcohol damage your health

View attachment 1474323
M P How about Kilt party
Michael Potts F1@M P That is a great idea
M P@Michael Potts F1 I think you should own one ! I find them amazing on men....!
Michael Potts F1@M P I once hired an amazing black and grey kilt. Loved it

View attachment 1474313
Youllplotz Films Would Philip like to come to Waterford Ireland and auction shopping with me
Philip Janssen @Youllplotz Films I’d love to!

View attachment 1474309
bee french @philip janssen did/do play any sonic the hedgehog video games ?
Philip Janssen @bee french Once or twice, but I always preferred the Sims!
Philip Janssen (For the decorating)
Philip Janssen @bee french I used to play the Sims 1, 2, 3 and now 4 - but just the building and decorating
Michael Potts F1@Philip Janssen Sims... or Sims city?
Philip Janssen @Michael Potts F1 Definitely Sims!
Michelle Kucharew You may need to become a gamer vlog @Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen @michelle Kucharew Yes! I love Poppenaltelier on YouTube!
Michelle Kucharew Have you built a recreation of Lalande yet @Philip Janssen ?
Philip Janssen @michelle Kucharew I have!
Lena @Philip Janssen now sims 4 have curved walls! so you can build towers on castles too!!!
Philip Janssen @Lena I know! I was so happy, until I realised I can’t make them small enough for Lalande

View attachment 1474264
Michael Potts F1 That is the best fable - My grandmother taught it to me
Michael Potts F1 Yes @Philip Janssen YES YES YES
Michael Potts F1 Purple looks great oo
Michael Potts F1 But maybe we can replace the white lace...
Michael Potts F1 That looks soooo good

View attachment 1474263
Örn LeifssonI think Laland should have the motto - "To much is not enough"

View attachment 1474244
Michael Potts F1 If anyone would like to watch a vlog about the Hungarian Grand Prix, come over here after this
Philip Janssen I’m so happy you all like the toile room! If you’d like to see more about it and more toiles we framed and hung, it’s all in yesterday’s Patreon video! :)

View attachment 1474235
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here.
Michael Potts F1Beautiful!!!
Percy Attfield Goodnight from England.
Philip Janssen Thanks everyone!!
caroline gooder Night night all
Goody-two-shoes appears to have got the last word...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Interesting read. The love bombing stage we have seen it all, the vomit inducing ''I agree'' & '' I was thinking the same'' stage. We now see that if Phiphi edits he shows a side of Steph she rather choose to leave out and vice versa when SJ wants to have a dig at Phiphi.

His Parents did visit them (they have this cute golden dog)
His Grandparents weren't wealthy because we discussed his grandfather's miners' retirement cup at length. His parents however do have some cash to spare. It is very un Dutch for us Dutchies to rely on parents at the age of 25. I don't think they support him financially.

The editing of the cadeaux vlogs can't make enough money for his Roya lapdog, queen Phiphi. especially since he is constantly away for brocante's with his girlfriends and finds stuff on ebay. It is no wonder he finds all these old postcard of the chateaux they visit. That's what he is busy with. Buying crap!
yes the narc dating narc is interesting I might explore it more.

Reactions: 13
I reckon those comments are from Tattlers following the praise v criticism ratio!!!
The true cult followers are still there in great numbers praising her every move unfortunately!! I mean just look at this dolt's comment 👇

Lisa Akinlabi
15 hours ago
Well that seemed like an absolutely perfect day - one I would enjoy. There is something about doing the things you enjoy to bring you comfort and happiness. Finding treasures amongst a sea of trinkets is always welcome in my books. I do enjoy that your decorating includes recycling and history as well.
I doubt this one is from a tattler. There isn't a dig at the end 😂😂

She is a member of stephanology, I have seen here name praising SJ to heavens earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Interesting read. The love bombing stage we have seen it all, the vomit inducing ''I agree'' & '' I was thinking the same'' stage. We now see that if Phiphi edits he shows a side of Steph she rather choose to leave out and vice versa when SJ wants to have a dig at Phiphi.

His Parents did visit them (they have this cute golden dog)
His Grandparents weren't wealthy because we discussed his grandfather's miners' retirement cup at length. His parents however do have some cash to spare. It is very un Dutch for us Dutchies to rely on parents at the age of 25. I don't think they support him financially.

The editing of the cadeaux vlogs can't make enough money for his Roya lapdog, queen Phiphi. especially since he is constantly away for brocante's with his girlfriends and finds stuff on ebay. It is no wonder he finds all these old postcard of the chateaux they visit. That's what he is busy with. Buying crap!
In buying the old crap relating to the other chateaux in the chateauverse, like the postcards, he's ingratiating himself into their sphere so he has somewhere to bolt to when fanny finally kicks him out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I doubt this one is from a tattler. There isn't a dig at the end 😂😂

She is a member of stephanology, I have seen here name praising SJ to heavens earlier.
I know! That's why I gave her comment as an example of the cult who STILL keep praising Fanny 🤣
I love the Tattler ones getting under the wire with the right ratio of praise to snide..keep it up whoever you all are!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice in yesterday's flog that when Fanny was in the kitchen admiring the food Marie had prepared, there were madeleine cakes uncovered on the table and Mary Poppins was brushing the floor right next to the table ? Imagine the dust and dirt flying about and landing on those cakes and the other food :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I know! That's why I gave her comment as an example of the cult who STILL keep praising Fanny 🤣
I love the Tattler ones getting under the wire with the right ratio of praise to snide..keep it up whoever you all are!!!
Oh apologies my bad!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I knew you buggars would do this! I went to bed at 23h30 last night on page 47. I wake up and a whole new thread is on the go. Between tasks this morning I have caught up with the last 5 pages of #167 and am now up to date at Page 3. Phew! I sense this one will be finished before Monday. Hold on to your hats, we're in for a bumpy ride!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Michael Potts said in his video about the French Grand Prix that the champaign bottles didn't have a company label because advertisement for alcohol isn't allowed in France. How does this fit in with the wine company sponsorship of the latest château vlog?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
In buying the old crap relating to the other chateaux in the chateauverse, like the postcards, he's ingratiating himself into their sphere so he has somewhere to bolt to when fanny finally kicks him out.
Who in their right mind would accommodate Snorts? What is his use for them?

He has his own youtube channel, yet he prefers to go brocante shopping with his girlfriends from other chateaux, rather then finding interesting stuff to do and film it. Laying tables isn't interesting enough! Maybe he should give his channel a harder push and buy his own chateau which he then can fill up with all his cute stuff from emmaus and ebay!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
yes the narc dating narc is interesting I might explore it more.
Just googled it & found this
When two narcissists are in love – Narcissist couples
One might wonder how come two such people would get together. It sounds counterintuitive to expect two selfish individuals to form a couple. Who does the pleasing then? Who is there to serve as a personal assistant in that relationship?
You would expect a narcissist to find someone who is insecure and a natural people-pleaser so they don’t have to work too much on getting them into that slave-like position. And this does happen most of the time.
Nonetheless, there’s also another possibility, and that is for two narcissists to become a narcissist couple. We can’t say exactly why this happens. As we’ll show you in the next section, research even shows that two narcissists tend to be in a relationship perhaps even more than with non-narcissistic people. We could assume a several reasons for this.
The first is that similarities attract. We’ll talk more about this option in a bit.
The second possibility is that since narcissists aren’t really desirable life partners, they end up having to scrape the leftovers (🤣🤣)
Non-narcissists will probably find someone who can reciprocate their love and care. Finally, what might also be true is that they are attracted to the perfect image a narcissist puts forth. They might like how they appear as a couple, thus, how their narcissistic partner makes them look good in the public eye.
Narcissist couples don’t really know how to form an intimate and loving relationship. Yet, they seem to have enough in common to overcome this This study showed that it’s not that people become alike with time. Two narcissists will be attracted to each other in the first place.
When you think of how dissatisfying a life of a spouse of a narcissist is, one might be happy that narcissists find happiness in sharing their selfishness.
Summing up
The similarities between two narcissists can make them feel attracted to each other. They may find solace in being with someone who has the same value system as them. (yeah right - or no value system more like!!🤣🤣)
The expectations from a relationship are different between narcissistic and non-narcissistic people. And this difference can become the cause of a lot of friction and dissatisfaction. However, when a narcissistic is in a relationship with another narcissist, they have similar expectations.
Both narcissistic partners can agree on the level of proximity that they would like to maintain and not find each other’s behaviour odd.

Birds of a feather twirl together eh? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’d like to try my conjuring superpowers again. It worked yesterday perfectly.

I think if Kentucky and I think of Bourbon. I thiiiiink if @KyBourbon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else notice in yesterday's flog that when Fanny was in the kitchen admiring the food Marie had prepared, there were madeleine cakes uncovered on the table and Mary Poppins was brushing the floor right next to the table ? Imagine the dust and dirt flying about and landing on those cakes and the other food :sick:
Yep ..l thought the exact same thing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.