The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello lovely Philipp,

I have a question and I am very afraid to ask, I might even consider hanging myself afterwards for having such bad thoughts.

Since I stayed at your wonderful, dreamy, magical castle lalande, I… I have this sort of rash on my behind. It it turned from yellow to blue and now has a brown time to it. I can’t explain it I only used your cozy towels in the bath.
My hair started to turn greenish over the last months. Probably a doctor will know what’s the problem because it definitely wasn’t your cozy pillows with the smell of warm cinnamon and wine. And for some time now, I am having these weird nightmares, but I felt so comfortable in that Marquis de Sade room.
And you probably won’t believe this, but I had multiple false pregnancies since I stayed at la Lande. But I never slept with anyone there and only ate what Dan cooked for me.

i feel so sorry for bothering you with my problems, I am sure you already explained everything in the one and only video that I have missed although I am checking your channel 30x a day.
Hello lovely Philipp,

I have a question and I am very afraid to ask, I might even consider hanging myself afterwards for having such bad thoughts.

Since I stayed at your wonderful, dreamy, magical castle lalande, I… I have this sort of rash on my behind. It it turned from yellow to blue and now has a brown time to it. I can’t explain it I only used your cozy towels in the bath.
My hair started to turn greenish over the last months. Probably a doctor will know what’s the problem because it definitely wasn’t your cozy pillows with the smell of warm cinnamon and wine. And for some time now, I am having these weird nightmares, but I felt so comfortable in that Marquis de Sade room.
And you probably won’t believe this, but I had multiple false pregnancies since I stayed at la Lande. But I never slept with anyone there and only ate what Dan cooked for me.

i feel so sorry for bothering you with my problems, I am sure you already explained everything in the one and only video that I have missed although I am checking your channel 30x a day.
Brilliant, thank you I had such a good laugh!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Even her cult thinks the twirl room is horrible!

All the framed pictures have mold in it simply because the royal dump is damp 9 months a year!
Oh it’s damp 12 months of the year, it’s just that the damp freezes over for three of those months!😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Fannys Patreon Day is heading for her own personal Apocalypse. My reasoning for this is; If she goes ahead with this and certain undercover Tattlers make it through her tight security screening, it will be a disaster for her. Another scenario, she cancels the event citing a last minute emergency e.g. the Pissboy snagged himself on his zipper, then think of all the sycophants who have flown in from fcuk knows where, book hotels, hire cars and set out on a trek that would make Hannibal proud, in order to get to the farmhouse.
Either scenario has the potential to become Fannys very own Alamo moment. Can't wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
At the end of the last thread there was talk about the legal obligations of the association, including having an annual members meeting, accounting requirements, etc. Stephanie and Isabel were identified as officers of the association, I assume those two could be held legally responsible if the laws are not followed. Who else has “legal exposure” in regards to this association fiasco?
And if things get real bad who has financial exposure? Could Potts and Larkin lose the $$$$ they’ve pumped into the chateau?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bit of french law to keep you entertained on a friday....http://cesc.online.fr/1901.html - this extract is of interest:

1. Patrimoine
    • This concept is absolutely crucial, because it means that no one can mix his/her personal interests with the association’s interests, and any personal use of the association’s assets is a criminal act. Today, simply getting a favor, no matter how small it may be, can disqualify the association for treatment as a complete association.
    • The association has an obligation to keep accounting books and submit a year-end report to the administration.
  2. Senior managers, their power and liability
  3. Three positions are extremely sensitive:
    • President
    • Treasurer
    • Managing Director
    • The position of president is the ultimate level of responsibility. Therefore, if the association is found liable for something, very often the president’s personal liability is on the line. This is especially true if it has been impossible to pin down the exact circumstances of the deed that led to a liability suit.
    • The treasurer is also personally liable for anything connected with financial issues, including misuse of funds. Considering the complexity of the French legislation, it is virtually impossible to do everything 100% legally, even with the best intentions of doing so.
    • The managing director is in charge of the daily activities of the association. Therefore, nothing should happen without his or her knowledge and authorization, and he or she should take all measures possible to prevent any possible wrongdoing. Of course, should an incident of some sort occur, the blame can often be put on the director.
    • This means that it is highly advisable to have a special type of liability insurance to cover this type of liability for any such occurrence. Indeed, since it is virtually impossible to avoid all potential risks, all Executive Committee members should be covered by the policy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Just back briefly in a new reincarnation! Afraid I don't have enough time to read everything and post but just had to say how infuriated I was when Snorty was showing Simon round and said "WE try to have one of DEREK's paintings in each room." How dare he? I'd be furious if someone like him, who has only been around for a fraction of time, claimed to be involved in a decision made years ago regarding items produced by my father whom he never met! How does she allow him to get away with such statements?

BTW, I think the "Don't use" notice, shown in the FRK photo, was probably done by Marie herself as she always put notes like that on things she left behind when she went on her travels. It was probably stuck temporarily something else. Can't believe she's on her way back. She's a glutton for punishment and needs to sort herself out and become an adult. As Kathy said, there are virtually no adults at LL.

Bye again for now. Nothing ever changes, does it? I hope that disaster is on its way and it does seem as if it might be!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Bit of french law to keep you entertained on a friday....http://cesc.online.fr/1901.html - this extract is of interest:

1. Patrimoine
    • This concept is absolutely crucial, because it means that no one can mix his/her personal interests with the association’s interests, and any personal use of the association’s assets is a criminal act. Today, simply getting a favor, no matter how small it may be, can disqualify the association for treatment as a complete association.
    • The association has an obligation to keep accounting books and submit a year-end report to the administration.
  2. Senior managers, their power and liability
  3. Three positions are extremely sensitive:
    • President
    • Treasurer
    • Managing Director
    • The position of president is the ultimate level of responsibility. Therefore, if the association is found liable for something, very often the president’s personal liability is on the line. This is especially true if it has been impossible to pin down the exact circumstances of the deed that led to a liability suit.
    • The treasurer is also personally liable for anything connected with financial issues, including misuse of funds. Considering the complexity of the French legislation, it is virtually impossible to do everything 100% legally, even with the best intentions of doing so.
    • The managing director is in charge of the daily activities of the association. Therefore, nothing should happen without his or her knowledge and authorization, and he or she should take all measures possible to prevent any possible wrongdoing. Of course, should an incident of some sort occur, the blame can often be put on the director.
    • This means that it is highly advisable to have a special type of liability insurance to cover this type of liability for any such occurrence. Indeed, since it is virtually impossible to avoid all potential risks, all Executive Committee members should be covered by the policy.
These are the obligations of non-profit associations in my country (EU)

The following business books are mandatory:
1. A diary is a book in which business changes are entered in chronological order.
2. The general ledger is a systematic bookkeeping record of business changes occurring in assets, liabilities, own resources and income and expenses.
3. Auxiliary ledgers are analytical accounting records of business events that are presented synthetically in the main ledger and other auxiliary records on the status and changes of assets and liabilities for the purposes of supervision and monitoring of operations.

Non-profit organizations must keep the following auxiliary books:
1. Long-term non-financial assets,
2. Short-term non-financial assets (inventory of materials, products and goods), 3. Financial assets and liabilities
4. Cashier's book (diary), records of given and received guarantees and guarantees,
5. Records of travel orders and use of official vehicles
6. Book of outgoing accounts,
7. Book of incoming invoices and other auxiliary records according to special regulations and your needs.
Special auxiliary books and analytical records do not need to be kept if the non-profit organization provides the necessary data by directly analyzing the items of the general ledger.

The diary and the main book are kept for at least 11 years, and the subsidiary books for at least 7 years. Payrolls and analytical records of salaries paid to employees in the employment relationship are kept permanently.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yay! Another sponsorship for this money-hungry hag! More money to fund whatever her sugarbaby wants to buy!
886FDDBE-99A8-449F-AB7F-851A07865DDC.jpeg

While the real new boss of Lalande is this pubic hair-headed twig. He has proven in last night’s vlog that he is the legit queen of Lalande. He can do whatever he wants now and SJ bows to him.
B6547DE0-2B8F-4D8A-AE1C-09919FF0B4C6.jpeg

Very interesting relationship dynamics.
Philip is the new ISABELLE JARVIS! 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Yay! Another sponsorship for this money-hungry hag! More money to fund whatever her sugarbaby wants to buy!
View attachment 1474326
While the real new boss of Lalande is this pubic hair-headed twig. He has proven in last night’s vlog that he is the legit queen of Lalande. He can do whatever he wants now and SJ bows to him.
View attachment 1474337
All he needs to do now is start calling her "stupid girl" rather than "Darling" and mission accompli!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1474326
View attachment 1474337
It is very odd, he has no charm, no talent, no scruples he is no oil painting, he isn't funny so what is the draw? I suppose the old adage is "birds of a feather stick together" Fanny happily says she does what she wants, even though she is living off others and he is just doing the same. Her patrons defend her saying they just pay for the content, but I don't think it is fine she is taking the piss. The Grand Salon should be finished by now, literally she has done bugger all in two years, how does she sleep at night? She is wealthy in her own right and there is probably lots of old Granny's in say Oklahoma scrimping and saving and sending this lying wizened hag their pension. She said patron funds were "to lovingly restore" La Lande not pay for her vacations and porcelain addiction.Go back to what she said would be done with the money and literally she hasn't kept her word on one thing-at least most robbers wear a mask and Prince of Pubes would definitely benefit from a balaclava.

View attachment 1474326
View attachment 1474337
need to top up the Botox in your forehead Fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can we talk about the strange conversation between lapdog and fanny?

Lapdog states the copper teapot would look good as decoration in the kitchen.
Fanny replies that it would clutter and gather dust.
Lapdogs face shows he is very annoyed, and pressing the matter further with, that it would be cute for the shop and the next scene shows he has bought it.

The shop idea comes from Phillip, so he can buy 'cute' clutter.
SJ, suprisingly tries to not buy stuff just because it's cute. (Same with the blue and white washing bassin)

She has also shown that lapdog regularly visits brocantes and in the time he has to spare he is on ebay.

It has confirmed my suspicion that lapdog is the biggest covered toxic narcist at Lalande.
He uses SJ, to travel, buy antiques/china or cute old stuff.

Which 25 y/o has travelled to South Africa, Barbados, new york, 3x venice, florence, numerous x London, at least 3x paris, including a trip to disneyland and versaille, Barcelona, all the different chateaus in france all in less then 2 years?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
At the end of the last thread there was talk about the legal obligations of the association, including having an annual members meeting, accounting requirements, etc. Stephanie and Isabel were identified as officers of the association, I assume those two could be held legally responsible if the laws are not followed. Who else has “legal exposure” in regards to this association fiasco?
And if things get real bad who has financial exposure? Could Potts and Larkin lose the $$$$ they’ve pumped into the chateau?
I asked many threads ago the risk exposure of Potty, Larkin and Larkin’s wife given her corporate roles. If I was Marie I would have sorted this legal aspect a long time ago. Even though Stephanie is the face of this mess does not exclude Potty and Larkin and by association Marie. In most corporates you need to declare “public” entities and association links which may or may not have a link to your corporate role.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was looking back on this episode, someone said about the decorating... look how hard Snorts tried to be charming back then... quite different to the attitude on him these days..

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can we talk about the strange conversation between lapdog and fanny?

Lapdog states the copper teapot would look good as decoration in the kitchen.
Fanny replies that it would clutter and gather dust.
Lapdogs face shows he is very annoyed, and pressing the matter further with, that it would be cute for the shop and the next scene shows he has bought it.

The shop idea comes from Phillip, so he can buy 'cute' clutter.
SJ, suprisingly tries to not buy stuff just because it's cute. (Same with the blue and white washing bassin)

She has also shown that lapdog regularly visits brocantes and in the time he has to spare he is on ebay.

It has confirmed my suspicion that lapdog is the biggest covered toxic narcist at Lalande.
He uses SJ, to travel, buy antiques/china or cute old stuff.

Which 25 y/o has travelled to South Africa, Barbados, new york, 3x venice, florence, numerous x London, at least 3x paris, including a trip to disneyland and versaille, Barcelona, all the different chateaus in france all in less then 2 years?
Plus they make a big thing about him using his money- so bloody laughable. Another telling thing is that his parents have never been to Lie Land-why not? What is pube heads background? Is his family wealthy? Why are his parents not worrying about his future-what could he put on his CV if this all goes up in smoke? He is totally reliant on Fanny for everything and she can easily tire of people he is in a most precarious position. https://innertoxicrelief.com/can-two-narcissists-date-each-other/

Reactions: 12
Nope sorry two videos in and Coco/Chloe, whatever, gets on my wick! Too over enthusiastic and don't let her sing.
Don't make me sing.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Have Jason Dubey and Sweet Baby J been blocked???
Yesterday's, 8/4/22 CD's live chat...

anyone-that-knows-me-knows-that-im-an-avid-thrifter.gif

siobhan hooke I wonder if stephanie sees these comments
Sam Horsman hello everyone, anyone else getting a bit fed up with all the buying stuff that's going on or is it just me? I would like to see more renovation stuff or updates on projects etc.
South Loup River Homestead @Sam Horsman I think its hard to find the construction workers they cant help it
Barbara Crane Sam, I don't mind the shopping which I don't find excessive. I'm a heavy thrifter myself.

the-office.gif

Fiona Jocher [message retracted]
Fiona Jocher g is in cin

caroline gooder Hello!
Fiona Jocher. ".bring it to completion." Good evening everybody
caroline gooder Wine festival!

ab552dc1-a4c4-461e-abb9-942263d76bb1_text.gif

Isabelle Jarvis Good evening everyone this is goin g very fast! Love from London.
Percy Attfield Hello everyone.
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande everyone!
Isabelle Jarvis Hello darling

DY3X.gif

geenagr Let the man buy stuff at the brocante. It's either that or a puppy!
John Sinclair Hello darling @the Chateau Diaries. Toile and brocante…you’re spoiling us!
The Chateau Diaries @John Sinclair Two of my favorite things!
Taylor H. lights are always a good purchase
Generation 5 My Little Pony GIF A new generation (3).gif

Michael Potts F1 Hello Everyone!!!
Michael Potts F1 MY LITTEL PONY
The Chateau Diaries @Michael Potts F1 Hi Michael! I can’t wait to see you later this month!!!
Michael Potts F1 @the Chateau Diaries I am VERY excited!!!
Michael Potts F1 I am - in August. I am so excited. Steph has given me a MASSIVE list of tasks!!!
The Chateau Diaries @Michael Potts F1 Haha, I’m glad you’re sounding excited about the epic task list

1659696261131.png

Michael Potts F1 5 euros a bottle!!! Bargin!
Michael Potts F1 @the Chateau Diaries The list may be long but the wine cellar is stocked
The Chateau Diaries@
The Chateau Diaries @Michael Potts F1 You can have one glass of wine at the end of each task

1659696124661.png

Sarah Yates Can someone translate the message at top of the screen lease!
The Chateau Diaries @Sarah Yates It says Abuse of alcohol damage your health

giphy (61).gif

M P How about Kilt party
Michael Potts F1@M P That is a great idea
M P@Michael Potts F1 I think you should own one ! I find them amazing on men....!
Michael Potts F1@M P I once hired an amazing black and grey kilt. Loved it

id-love-to-do-that-everyday-i-would-do-it-daily.gif

Youllplotz Films Would Philip like to come to Waterford Ireland and auction shopping with me
Philip Janssen @Youllplotz Films I’d love to!

1659695811882.png

bee french @philip janssen did/do play any sonic the hedgehog video games ?
Philip Janssen @bee french Once or twice, but I always preferred the Sims!
Philip Janssen (For the decorating)
Philip Janssen @bee french I used to play the Sims 1, 2, 3 and now 4 - but just the building and decorating
Michael Potts F1@Philip Janssen Sims... or Sims city?
Philip Janssen @Michael Potts F1 Definitely Sims!
Michelle Kucharew You may need to become a gamer vlog @Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen @michelle Kucharew Yes! I love Poppenaltelier on YouTube!
Michelle Kucharew Have you built a recreation of Lalande yet @Philip Janssen ?
Philip Janssen @michelle Kucharew I have!
Lena @Philip Janssen now sims 4 have curved walls! so you can build towers on castles too!!!
Philip Janssen @Lena I know! I was so happy, until I realised I can’t make them small enough for Lalande

21908a36-1873-486e-8381-89d6b0f23203_text.gif

Michael Potts F1 That is the best fable - My grandmother taught it to me
Michael Potts F1 Yes @Philip Janssen YES YES YES
Michael Potts F1 Purple looks great oo
Michael Potts F1 But maybe we can replace the white lace...
Michael Potts F1 That looks soooo good

1633291515_375521_gif-url.gif

Örn LeifssonI think Laland should have the motto - "To much is not enough"

im-a-video-producer-video-producer.gif

Michael Potts F1 If anyone would like to watch a vlog about the Hungarian Grand Prix, come over here after this
Philip Janssen I’m so happy you all like the toile room! If you’d like to see more about it and more toiles we framed and hung, it’s all in yesterday’s Patreon video! :)

dave-chappelle-night.gif

Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here.
Michael Potts F1Beautiful!!!
Percy Attfield Goodnight from England.
Philip Janssen Thanks everyone!!
caroline gooder Night night all

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Plus they make a big thing about him using his money- so bloody laughable. Another telling thing is that his parents have never been to Lie Land-why not? What is pube heads background? Is his family wealthy? Why are his parents not worrying about his future-what could he put on his CV if this all goes up in smoke? He is totally reliant on Fanny for everything and she can easily tire of people he is in a most precarious position. https://innertoxicrelief.com/can-two-narcissists-date-each-other/
Interesting read. The love bombing stage we have seen it all, the vomit inducing ''I agree'' & '' I was thinking the same'' stage. We now see that if Phiphi edits he shows a side of Steph she rather choose to leave out and vice versa when SJ wants to have a dig at Phiphi.

His Parents did visit them (they have this cute golden dog)
His Grandparents weren't wealthy because we discussed his grandfather's miners' retirement cup at length. His parents however do have some cash to spare. It is very un Dutch for us Dutchies to rely on parents at the age of 25. I don't think they support him financially.

The editing of the cadeaux vlogs can't make enough money for his Roya lapdog, queen Phiphi. especially since he is constantly away for brocante's with his girlfriends and finds stuff on ebay. It is no wonder he finds all these old postcard of the chateaux they visit. That's what he is busy with. Buying crap!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Ok the toile room is a physical manifestation of a headache.
This week was disappointing - there was ZERO content.
I think she's also been quite misled by people voting for "a day in the life at the chateau" as preferred content - they want a day in the life of renovations as opposed to you just pottering around living your life.
I wish on the shopping trips they would go with a purpose - it would lead to less silly conversations about things they don't need eg "we're going to the brocante because we need new candlesticks" and choosing the right pieces rather than just piling on the tat. I also thought it was weird how she was like "we want you too see how easy these projects are" and then didn't really do a proper how to they just faffed about with the staples. The best CD videos were a mix of authentic content and preplanned parts which were more professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.