The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very odd, he has no charm, no talent, no scruples he is no oil painting, he isn't funny so what is the draw? I suppose the old adage is "birds of a feather stick together" Fanny happily says she does what she wants, even though she is living off others and he is just doing the same. Her patrons defend her saying they just pay for the content, but I don't think it is fine she is taking the piss. The Grand Salon should be finished by now, literally she has done bugger all in two years, how does she sleep at night? She is wealthy in her own right and there is probably lots of old Granny's in say Oklahoma scrimping and saving and sending this lying wizened hag their pension. She said patron funds were "to lovingly restore" La Lande not pay for her vacations and porcelain addiction.Go back to what she said would be done with the money and literally she hasn't kept her word on one thing-at least most robbers wear a mask and Prince of Pubes would definitely benefit from a balaclava.

need to top up the Botox in your forehead Fanny
Well, the answer is in your first line. "he has no charm, no talent, no scruples he is no oil painting, he isn't funny so what is the draw? I suppose the old adage is "birds of a feather stick together"
Those were exactly the features that drew Madame to him in the first place. She judged him to be jung, silly, vain and therefore harmless, plus he had that gay/feminine allure she likes so much in men (so that no real man can threaten the gigantic father figure she has internalized). And, as he was so very complying from the very start, so obliging towards each very whim of her, she thought she could easily manipulate him and use him. He also soon became her shield aganist everybody else, so that nobody could reach her so easily.
What she didn't know - being so full of herself and so stupid and so entitled - was that Snorty wasn't so naive and innocent. She misjudged him. Behind that chubby, baby-like face there is a cynical, calculating, cold opportunist who is doing to her what she's always done to others. And he knows too much of her tricks. He has slowly entangled her in a spider web, so much so that now is not so easy for her to set free.
I'm sure she's still convinced that she is the one who's manipulating, but it is not so.
He's the spider and she's the fly.
So, it would be interesting to know if she still has some ways of getting rid of him, like @Clara says.
Gosh, these perverse dynamics have me glued to the screen!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Yeppers. He is using Fanny way more then she is using him.
Her massive insercurities, midlife crises, neuroses, and need for adoration ( no matter from whom) is allowing this fool to take over.
As an older coworker of mine once said, " He is leading her down the garden path". Which in their case is probably dead from lack of water, maintenance and extreme heat.
We all want that piece of tit to be banished from the dump, but Fanny is gonna realize she has created a monster that she gets to keep as a pet forever.

Until the money is gone.
Way to go, Fanny. What a royal screw up.
She has adopted a loser son.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You know, I often sit in my rocking chair and think: Are Philipp‘s parents financially attached and/or involved to lalande? Odor they pay Steffi support money for him, or does Steffi pay his parents to be her boyyyyfriiiieeeend?
I think many of us are scratching our heads trying to understand this unnatural relationship.

Should Stephanie be admired for apparently keeping a gay man for nearly two years? Would Philip actually be happier without Stephanie if he could keep the lazy, privileged, chateau lifestyle? Will he 'break up' with her so that he can get a dog? A dog would be more likely to give him genuine love and affection.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My screen shots always appear as an attachment at the bottom of a post.
She had a post from a previous thread verbatim at the top of her post, as if she'd quoted it from the current thread.
Have you tried taking a screen shot, then editing out anything extraneous and using the image drop tool next to the superscript tool? That’s how I usually accomplish it.

Reactions: 6
OMG! At first glance I thought I was looking at the surface of Mars! With a probe getting ready to land!

View attachment 1474622
In the last thread, there was a side profile photo of the PissBoy, if you look at the portion of his head just above the sunglasses, and then the rest of his face beneath, his head belongs to two different people! If I didn't know better, I would have assumed it was a Europol criminal composite.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm still mulling over the criminal depravity of this whole scam, and I think you're right about three days = no quorum. Still how this craftiness comports with Clara's evidence, also persuasive, that Jarvis had no idea meetings would be required, and that a close entourage person -- now a co-conspirator in tax evasion -- has persuaded her the requirement isn't real. I think that's what's discombobulating, as with the orange one. The mixture of criminal intention, guile, ignorance, denial and delusion is so toxic you can't confect an articulate prosecution. Gaslighting. I think the orange one has actually said somewhere that he derives power out of crazy.
Also thinking of that Little Italy don, Vinnie the Chin, who evaded prosecution for years by feigning cluelessness -- he wandered the sidewalks of New York in his bathrobe.
But my real question is, how do you reproduce posts from previous threads as quotes?
I wonder if the Fleuries are going to have an open day for their patrons? I think these are the only two patreon accounts who have set themselves up as associations.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you tried taking a screen shot, then editing out anything extraneous and using the image drop tool next to the superscript tool? That’s how I usually accomplish it.
I only have to use the copy/paste function here. It shows as an attachment in the "preview", but then when I "post reply" there is no attachment.

Reactions: 7
Isn’t this just lalande? (I tried to translate most of the German voice overs into English)

in this scene, Louis dresses up as an American tourist to critique a rural restaurant for his book.

When asking for the reserved table, the owner says:
„Move your ass up to that bench in the corner“

The owner pours the wine into the glass, Louis says:
„To kind“ and then after complimenting he says: „weedsEx“

When asking about the toilets, the owner responds:
„First, you follow the smell to the kitchen door, and then where the most flys are“

In the kitchen, the owner: „what are you looking for here?“
„You think this is the toilet?“
Louis: „Well it smells like it“
Owner: „I said where the flys are“

At the table, Louis: „and the plate stayed in one piece“
„Disgusting, looks like already eaten before“
„Delicate, fried horse with a cape“
„6 degrees warmer than an ice cream“

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I was looking back on this episode, someone said about the decorating... look how hard Snorts tried to be charming back then... quite different to the attitude on him these days..
......and he looked a lot cleaner, better dressed, and his 🧐haircut was better, too!

Reactions: 12
I'm still mulling over the criminal depravity of this whole scam, and I think you're right about three days = no quorum. Still how this craftiness comports with Clara's evidence, also persuasive, that Jarvis had no idea meetings would be required, and that a close entourage person -- now a co-conspirator in tax evasion -- has persuaded her the requirement isn't real. I think that's what's discombobulating, as with the orange one. The mixture of criminal intention, guile, ignorance, denial and delusion is so toxic you can't confect an articulate prosecution. Gaslighting. I think the orange one has actually said somewhere that he derives power out of crazy.
Also thinking of that Little Italy don, Vinnie the Chin, who evaded prosecution for years by feigning cluelessness -- he wandered the sidewalks of New York in his bathrobe.
But my real question is, how do you reproduce posts from previous threads as quotes?
While I am not an attorney, I would think a quorum only applies in matters crucial to the association itself, like voting rights. To my knowledge, there is nothing about those type of rights in Stephanie's "association" with regard to the bylaws. However, if her association bylaws say she has to have an association meeting once a year, then she better have one, or else.........

What and how she says something versus what is legally binding in the associations' documents can be two entirely different things. One is legally binding and possibly criminal, the other is just unseemly and more than morally corrupt. And, of course, both of these can be true at the same time!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.