Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i cant catch up with the vlogs and with you..my aunt died last monday, we had to rush back to The Netherlands..before she died.. so the last few weeks have been very hectic..i try to catch up with you all the next weeks..keep up the humor and the good work!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I can’t tell y’all how much I am looking forward to these patreon open days and the events that will make it memorable for all! I have been been strategizing and plotting with the friend that currently possesses the recordings of the Argentinian Bully going bazooka on poor little elf Tatti and we’ve decided to go with the spreading-like-wildfire-approach rather than give the footage to Selmar, which seemed most appropriate at first but we don’t trust his misguided sense of loyalty towards Stephanie Jarvis, who is as much to blame for the incident as the Nutty Oppressor herself.

Too bad Natalia Oliveto has no balls to put on the table with her too loud of a mouth and decided not to attend the spectacle, but I’m sure her poor excuse for a boyfriend is very willing to answer questions on her behalf? If he does read here, he will probably understand that when patrons are staring at him during the festivities it’s not because he’s so handsome, but because a little bird has played them a certain song…Tick Tock.

P.S. I have heard numerous rumors of trouble in paradise anyway for the Argentinian Loudmouth and her Boy Wonder Wood (Or Wood Wonder, or Boy Wonder, or Wood Boy, whatever...). Someone is trying to convince me that Nutty is next on the list of stripe-throughs. I am not satisfied enough yet with the proof given, so will reserve judgement but will share this: her absence from the patron message about the open days is no coincidence.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Other absent friends we may not see at the patreon day
The Egyptologist
The Lady Lesbian Photographers
Any of the Ians
Matt
Hirsute David
Goat Man
Mary Poppins (my hope to be @Clara Burnett )
Tess and fiancé and Baby the Doll
Oli
The Accountants
The Architect
The Chapel Restorer
Selmar & Tatti
The Vermont Sun Gazer and his look alike sister
Hash
The HK volunteer who wrote the travel instagram in mandarin

So many memories….
Your very sane list deserves the clearest answer so far: No, I'm not Mary Poppins nor Marie Poupin. You will however see me on patron day, if there is one that is and even more descriptive: you have seen me numerous times!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Yes, Michael’s shown he can be vindictive and we’ve heard he has a temper. I’ve said it before…I think the primary reason he originally started his YouTube channel was to “get back” at Angel for the wallpaper design drama. In many of his early vlogs he showed the wallpaper art and made sure the viewers knew he had done the work. It all culminated in his first crying vlog where he announced his design was “stolen.” He got his revenge against Angel… then everything fell apart. He really doesn’t have anything to lose by spilling tea on SJ. After he self destructed, he’s been completely sidelined by Fanny. Yes, they briefly reunited before Christmas, but it was nothing like before. The “spark” that made them so good together on camera was gone.
MPK's absence from Stephanie Jarvis' life is very much related to Snorty's tiny dick and the marks he made with it around the parameter. Snorts and Pathetic hate each other with a force unseen and are not to be in one room ever again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
It sounds like she was much loved and well cared for, which are the best things in the world. Blessings to you all❤❤❤
thank you all for your lovely comments...she was well taken care for..she insisted we went to France to have a holiday..but a few weeks ago her housekeeper send us a message that her illness took over, and that her health went down quickly..i called my aunt every day..and she always said..i dont have pain...i am slipping down to death...but no need to come back yet..i will make it till you are back...but we rushed down last week and when we saw her she was so ill...and so thin and fragile...she passed away last Monday, and her funeral was yesterday..she wanted no big fuss...a very private funeral..so we had to keep it a secret untill tomorrow when the announcement is in the newspapers....she was lovely..we all will miss her..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Luna20

VIP Member
Can we talk about the strange conversation between lapdog and fanny?

Lapdog states the copper teapot would look good as decoration in the kitchen.
Fanny replies that it would clutter and gather dust.
Lapdogs face shows he is very annoyed, and pressing the matter further with, that it would be cute for the shop and the next scene shows he has bought it.

The shop idea comes from Phillip, so he can buy 'cute' clutter.
SJ, suprisingly tries to not buy stuff just because it's cute. (Same with the blue and white washing bassin)

She has also shown that lapdog regularly visits brocantes and in the time he has to spare he is on ebay.

It has confirmed my suspicion that lapdog is the biggest covered toxic narcist at Lalande.
He uses SJ, to travel, buy antiques/china or cute old stuff.

Which 25 y/o has travelled to South Africa, Barbados, new york, 3x venice, florence, numerous x London, at least 3x paris, including a trip to disneyland and versaille, Barcelona, all the different chateaus in france all in less then 2 years?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
5kNWx1FQ3ftfr_loZW9S22Ig=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Stefanie Weseau
4 hours ago
Stephanie, you are collecting so many beautiful treasures, but as soon as you clear out a space it seems you and Philip buy more used items that just clutter the chateau. Not trying to step on any toes, but a helpful sponsor would be 'Clutterers Anonymous' which is a support group that offers a 12 step recovery program for people who accumulate clutter. 'Clutterers Anonymous' have chapters throughout the US and Europe, including England. Founded in 1989, some members of CLA describe the inability to let go of objects as a consequence of spiritual emptiness and you and Philip may find it helpful as you continue to clear out the chateau.
Show less

Susan De Longis
5 hours ago (edited)
Just me but, if you don’t want Philip to spend money on these outings, I would be very grateful if you could decide that off camera. It is so stressful and takes all the fun out of watching to hear you belittling him every time he shows an interest in something. You may say you are teasing and maybe it doesn’t bother him, but makes me cringe, like hearing a parent criticize a child for spending his allowance. Not pleasant. It’s painful to leave a comment like this. It’s taken a long time, many videos and a friend who also cringes. Merci.
Show less

c6ki6-UUEvtvgMGTI0TqA_Jw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Deborah Reynolds
6 hours ago
That fable applies to all YouTuber's who feel pressure from on line trolls and negative comments. In fact it should be a daily mantra for all to do what they want because there are always negative nellies and there are many many more who just love the content that you put out rather than content that is staged to try and satisfy others. Love It!
mi4z8uJ_v_ki-Pgy9Tn8aeog=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

MonicaCK
6 hours ago
OMG....these bulky, square, awkwardly spaced toile frames hanging are just awful. You no doubt had the best intentions, but it makes the room appear so forced, rigid, and weird! Filling ONE wall with a dozen picture frames can be lovely, but this DOES NOT work. Sorry, that's my 2 cents.

Gregory Snider
6 hours ago
For the first time in forever and we have watched EVERY episode from the beginning, the pink and red bedroom is a bad nightmare. The round bird art over the bed was sweet. Why remove it? It broke up the monotomous LCD drug induced room that any person was subjected to sleep in it. I know these words are harsh, and yes they are. I have never been so driven to speak my mind until now!
eXxJ6Tk3dpYHMlzK4IsjDvUR=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Rosalee Firth
9 hours ago
Just love you vlogs Stephanie, (I've been here from the very first one you put out). Just noticed when you where showing the Miller and donkey toile it looks like the fabric has a mould problem. It can happen as moisture builds up under the glass. Please take the fabric out of the frame and soak in a very mild soapy warm bath, you may need to use a very mild bleach, but find one for colours, and test it on a small part of the print first. Then dry thoroughly, iron and reframe. You might need to check other framed fabric pieces that have been in frames for a while. If you leave it, it can eventually affect the wallpaper it is hung against. All the very best, and cant wait to see Isabelle and Percy back soon. X
QkxQeQt_-sI5U5YX8mzbH7MT=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Maureen Ivory
9 hours ago
I THOUGHT WITH ALL YOUR PATREONS AND SUBSCRIBERS YOU WOULDN'T NEED TO ADVERTISE ON YOUR VLOGS ! !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
View attachment 1480785
The Chateau Diaries
4 minutes ago
Hello lovelies, As the video has still not finished processing and I don't know how much longer it's going to take, I've decided to move tonight's video to tomorrow night 9.15pm French time instead. Cadeaux will therefore be moved to Tuesday 9.15pm French time. See you tomorrow and Tuesday!
❤🏰❤
Let's give that a translate to honor reality: Hello suckers! Because I was too lazy to give a f**k today and nothing is happening at my shittoo anyway so I still do not have enough footage to throw together into one of my usual catastrophes, I decided to take the day off as I am entitled to some downtime with my devoted lapdog. It's not that I care about you and your expectations and schedules anyway, so no harm done, right? I see you whenever I feel like it again, but in the meantime : please remember to just keep paying up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
How does that come up? Does Snorts bitch and moan about her friends at the dinner table for everyone to hear?

It's a shame that he has to be attached to her side 24-7 since Steph and Michael had great on-screen chemistry.
At a dinner party I attended, not too long ago, Snorts expressed feeling sorry for MPK because of his drugs related issues, saying substance abuse is such a sign of these times. I wanted to call him out on it by saying something like "You are one to talk" but got beaten to the track by his 'girlfriend' who said exactly that. To which he replied 'Sorry, daaaaahling'.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
The Chateau Diaries @Sarah Yates It says Abuse of alcohol damage your health
Abuse of Alcohol is dangerous for the health... Sometimes I wonder how much French Fanny actually knows...

Where is that hilarious video of the twerp doing his Charleston a few threads back-I mean seriously he is someone even his own Mum must find hard to love, I literally want to repeatedly slap his chubby chipmunk cheeks.
I guess you never saw this one...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Pekey

VIP Member
Well Pekey is in the wars........ just back from the hospital and I have yet to catch up ..... I see the Open Day is going on!
I really banged my head while I tripped up my back concrete stairs..... blood everywhere.
Hospital all day .... head scan, hand x-ray ....they were ok but I had 3 stitches above the eyebrow and "gravel rash" all down the side of the face that hit the concrete step.
No...... I was not "on the Champers" !!! :love:
I wonder if the Account will come to Open Day ...... pity Mummy is not there! :cry::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Daniel
14 hours ago
this channel is just about shopping, dining….where is the progress…boring as h…. no wonder this channel is growing so slowly. in earlier days this was one of my absolute favorites.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

john eccles

Fannys Patreon Day is heading for her own personal Apocalypse. My reasoning for this is; If she goes ahead with this and certain undercover Tattlers make it through her tight security screening, it will be a disaster for her. Another scenario, she cancels the event citing a last minute emergency e.g. the Pissboy snagged himself on his zipper, then think of all the sycophants who have flown in from fcuk knows where, book hotels, hire cars and set out on a trek that would make Hannibal proud, in order to get to the farmhouse.
Either scenario has the potential to become Fannys very own Alamo moment. Can't wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Jules100

VIP Member
This should be the design for the giveaway tote bags at the Tattler Summit @ the Southernmost next month. Swag inside should include any junk or old clothing you (or your neighbors) would like to get rid of.
Already done!

B0AECBB9-EB03-46F0-9775-292B7E8B0FF6.jpeg

*just joking, anyone can mock up this type of thing on Zazzle or similar print on demand sites❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Yay! Another sponsorship for this money-hungry hag! More money to fund whatever her sugarbaby wants to buy!
886FDDBE-99A8-449F-AB7F-851A07865DDC.jpeg

While the real new boss of Lalande is this pubic hair-headed twig. He has proven in last night’s vlog that he is the legit queen of Lalande. He can do whatever he wants now and SJ bows to him.
B6547DE0-2B8F-4D8A-AE1C-09919FF0B4C6.jpeg

Very interesting relationship dynamics.
Philip is the new ISABELLE JARVIS! 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48