The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Fanny porking the prossie/gigolo? Or are they? I dont understand... If he was good looking AF, super sexual, super intelligent, talented or funny i would understand. Phiphi just seems precocious little kid in need of a mummy figure. Cannot imagine his parents are happy with wasting his life on a middle aged woman of no means.
Agree with all you say, except “woman of no means”. I always understand that expression relates to wealth. She’s earning over $750k a year owns an apartment in London, has a share in a chateau and stands to inherit multiple other properties from Mummy. She currently has no children or partners to inherit - apart from him. If Phillip’s parents have the eye for the main chance their vapid, hair painting,80s heeled boots in 80 deg wearing son has, they’ll approve alright. 😉

Reactions: 15
I think Russian Marie should marry Armoire and take over the place.
She can cook, play the piano and she seems to have some sense.

Stupid Fanny wants to have someone ( never herself) plant more tit around the crumbling facade.
Yep.
Ain't nothing gonna get done at the dump.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I am sure there was a whole vlog years ago of Ian putting in a mast she is so full of shite-eww here shrill laughter

Prince of Pube shave your stupid head and wear a t-shirt and some shorts ta dah you dopey twit you may feel cool. The courgettes are the dullest story now
Talk about….

“Show me a garden growing courgettes and I’ll show you a kitchen with too many courgettes” 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok that is the worst vlog for sometime and that is saying a lot. At least Prince of Pubes only got a bit part-he was sweating too much. I am certain I would seriously pay not to stay there it is so pretentious. The close was: "you make a huge difference to this channel" because she can't even pretend there is a difference being made to the Shito

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Stupid Fanny wants to have someone ( never herself) plant more tit around the crumbling facade.
Yep.
Is current kitchen magician Marie our resourceful @Clara Burnett?

Right under Cougar Mama‘s nose!
Feeding her!
Playing her piano!
Merde.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So looks like Dan came back to pick up some packages....kids rolled on the nasty bedspread with shoes. Anyone else feel Dan is barely holding it together, as Fanny prattles on about missing him???? He seems stiff, and barely responds... Does he say "yeah right". When putting the boys in the car? Just felt so tense
I think whatever affair he was having (Maria)? has ended and it's best he moves on, pops back for stuff and to finish what he started.

Reactions: 6

Yep.
Underachieving at a château - so LaLande

• Heart
  • Haha
Fanny taks about the lack of rain...its the third year she said...silly cow..last summer it rained every day...the three years before were dry and sunny...not last year..her memory is fading...too much alcohol...

courgettes.....and courgettes ...i know the feeling...our gardener brought us five huge ones today...i said to him...what are we going to do with them..you must take them off when they are smaller...you could smash a mans head in with those things... sorry to say..not a big fan of courgettes..at all...so we brought them to the foodbank.. i have a feeling most people are also not a big fan..

Another vlog filled with nothing.....next....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fanny taks about the lack of rain...its the third year she said...silly cow..last summer it rained every day...the three years before were dry and sunny...not last year..her memory is fading...too much alcohol...

courgettes.....and courgettes ...i know the feeling...our gardener brought us five huge ones today...i said to him...what are we going to do with them..you must take them off when they are smaller...you could smash a mans head in with those things... sorry to say..not a big fan of courgettes..at all...so we brought them to the foodbank.. i have a feeling most people are also not a big fan..

Another vlog filled with nothing.....next....
Her vlogs mirror her: empty, shallow, pointless and not very professional. In the past she was carried by those with a bit of charisma. I think if it wasn't for the addictive tattle I would stop watching

• Heart
Reactions: 27
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Can it be true? She finally finished a project? The toile room is really really completed?

Absolutely fascinating how those children do not even speak to, interact with or acknowledge the chatelaine!
It's hard to speak when having the pacifier in the mouth all the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did you see how hard she worked in fast motion on cutting all that Lavender? And yet Snorts was sweating and fanning himself.... No one there could figure out how to take a star link out of the box and set it up? She had to call in help??? Pay him off with vegetables? These vlogs get more ridiculous each time.
She probably thought Elon will answer the phone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well Pekey is in the wars........ just back from the hospital and I have yet to catch up ..... I see the Open Day is going on!
I really banged my head while I tripped up my back concrete stairs..... blood everywhere.
Hospital all day .... head scan, hand x-ray ....they were ok but I had 3 stitches above the eyebrow and "gravel rash" all down the side of the face that hit the concrete step.
No...... I was not "on the Champers" !!! :love:
I wonder if the Account will come to Open Day ...... pity Mummy is not there! :cry::ROFLMAO:
Oh no! Hugs & love, and hopes for a speedy recovery! ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her vlogs mirror her: empty, shallow, pointless and not very professional. In the past she was carried by those with a bit of charisma. I think if it wasn't for the addictive tattle I would stop watching
me too..i missed you all the last couple of weeks...cant say i missed Fannies vlogs...nor the rest of that griftersceme..i tend to watch...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.