Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isabelle6541

@Isabelle6541 has any further information been sent to those patrons going to the open day. All seems very odd that absolutely nothing has been said about it. We know why she has not continues to advertise it as she doesn’t want anyone to attend but still seems odd.
In typical SJ fashion she put out the first announcement and asked everyone to email. Last week she asked everyone to email again. They could not organize a picnic lunch for 2. Numnuts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Accounts — Still missing
I haven't watched the shitshow for several months and I don't intend to but are we saying that Stephanie Jarvis has not filed for the accounts of her "charity"? If that is the case, then it should be clear that the only charitable cause she's ever benefited is herself. Colour me shocked though.

I'm also sure that failing to meet the legal requirements of a non-profit won't bother the stans who are too deep in their parasocial relationships to see the embezzlement written on the crumbling wall. I now just await Stephanie Jarvis to incorporate NFT scams on her vast grifting portfolio.

On a different grifter note, do we know why Michael Petherick spent at least a weekend in London in June? Just partying as per usual?

• Heart

JanePlain

How can they spend a whole week in that room & make no effort whatsoever to even just get a spray & cloth & remove what are clearly years of grubby fingerprints off the doors …. Or when they pull the bed out not take the chance to just clean it up? It’s beyond me.

I reckon every single pillow on every single bed is yellow stained from sweat ….& must stink. 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@OhIDontKnow... Thank you for sharing.... my mouth is agape... not a pretty sight I know... Did SJ imply that it's best to do what you want to do in life as there will always be someone who objects, so stuff them and just do what takes your fancy. That's a sentiment I can fully understand if you are not beholding to people to fund one's lifestyle and renovations of ones home but she is not in such a position to disregard peoples opinions. She should also have spelt out or enunciated Medieval for the sake of Caroline Gooder. Man boy with his we we we we was at it again... he's like whitenoise.
Look at it this way : it's a comedy, an over the top sit-com. She has managed to f**k up the most valuable thing her dearly beloved father left her, half of the shittoo that will never truly be hers again because in a characteristic manic state of more is more she decided other people needed to pay for its "upkeep" (her own upkeep in reality) and now all these people feel like part of the family and part owners of every tiny detail of her sad little life. No need to invite them, they will invite themselves: entertain us, miss J, we all know that's what you are paid for. If you won't, we will pay another one, as it was never about you but about the positive fix we need in life.

• Sad
Reactions: 43

Trengilly

VIP Member
BE088592-9394-4CAB-9EE2-ECDA18836CED.jpeg

Not these two again… holding brooms in suit jackets and dresses …. Read the room bozos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I was thinking why I liked CD so much in the early days and a big draw to me was how loyal Fanny appeared having friendships for years and the same artisans working on the house. How wrong could I have been. She had such chemistry with Michael Petherick even promising to give him his own room (another project that has never even been started) poor Michael was well and truly kicked to the curb, along with Ian, FRK and poor gentle Selmar. Now the only people she finds interesting are other Chateau owners all for algorithms and the vlogs are now just soulless and shallow. The friendships are all superficial and expendable. I really feel for Teabag, FRK, Selmar and Ian. Her old friends like Potty, Larkin are just there for what she can get from them financially. She needs her Mummy to come back for some tough love. I don't wish Fanny ill but I do wish she would stop taking patron money under false pretences. She should have just said it was to pay for content and that would have been ok, her arrogance now knows no bounds and the the fact she thinks it is acceptable to take money for none existent renovations (to be honest even if she was using it for renovations I still have a problem with it) just highlights she is completely amoral and has no conscience. She is one of life's takers.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Fannys Patreon video is one hot shitty mess. I thought ole Fanny could not showcase her slothfulness more blatantly than in her past several videos, then came this gem of a video.
Oh yeah, hanging up some pictures and some old unwashed curtains, and stapling fabric to a bench certainly justifies $34,000 in monthly donations. WTF. She doesn‘t even try to hide that she is doing nothing at the Dump and is not spending money on renovations. All those clashing patterns in the toile room, it should come with a warning that it may induce epileptic seizures or trigger migraines.

I see the porcelain fondler has adopted Fanny’s love of deep v neck sweaters ( or actually snagged one from Fannys closet). Gross. I do not want to see his pasty white chest any more than I want to see Fanny’s pasty white chest. Why don’t they take some of the leftover toile and make themselves dickies/ inserts to cover their chest while wearing deep v necks or unbuttoned tops. That would be so LaLande! When will Phillip complete his transformation into Phillipa?

Fanny definitely reads here. Hence, the staged Patron cards that Fanny claims she is going to sign in the toile room. We never see her pick up a pen. She probably later banished the Angry Argentenian to the attic to finish the cards.

And of course, no Fanny video would be complete without her reciting info about toile she discovered after a solid 30 seconds of research on the internet.

Fanny also has the obligatory fake rush scene where she doesn’t know if she and Sir Snorts a Lot will make it to the pizza place before it closes. And of course, she is running the Mercedes’ on an empty gas tank….. will they make it in time to eat pizza or will they run out of gas?

Fanny is now just getting obnoxious and baiting viewers with the yellow dress.

And what was up with her last CD video about doing up the toile room fit for a princess? Is Fanny a 47 year old woman or does she think she is Benjamin Buttons, getting younger by the day so she is a princess? Even the LieLande fantasy filter she uses on her video thumbnails can only do so much.

Also, I think Ms. Ollie did more labor in the MMM video today than Fanny has done herself at the Dump this entire year.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Albee

VIP Member
I don’t know about you but when I have been pottering around the house doing odd jobs like admin and decorating a room really badly I don’t just drop tools and rush out in my dirty clothes to drive over 11km to have a pizza. I stay home and eat to continue with what I am busy with.

Are you working on your over due account Stephanie? I see you feel the need yet again to slag off the French Government. I can assure you your own is just as bad.

No taks, no staples. Once again Natti has failed in maintaining stock in the chateau. Stephanie it makes your household continue to look disorganized and it is not cute.

Talking of cute, the continued playful bickering between you and Philip is annoying and nauseating. childish!

As for that room why not do a proper job on it instead of just playing dress up.
wash the disgusting door or put a lick of paint on it along with the skirting boards and cupboard door. Wipe the walls down remove cobwebs clean behind the bed. Wash the windows. Give them a paint. Remove Michael Potts things from the cupboard he has a whole attic room with his discarded things in. Better still put them in his apartment. Oh I forgot it’s his but not his apartment. When has he last stayed in it?

Now you are just throwing absolutely anything and everything that is called toile into that room. No purple does not ’tie in’. The frames don’t complement each other. No plan on how to best put them up. Just throwing them up. Most people put a lot of thought into making those frame collages.
Stephanie has not spent one cent on that room not even for taks or staples. Is her money tied up? Has it been rerouted to top up the associasion accounts which are in a mess. Has it been squirreled away in her off shore account?
The patrons are not interested in frugality they send money so that things can get done. Honor that Stephanie!

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
At some point in the last several days, someone here posted a screenshot of comments after one of Stephanie's vlogs. I can't find it now, but in these comments was a post from a Patron who said she was running out of time, that she really wanted to attend Patron Days but she had heard nothing at all from Stephanie or Natti about which day she would be signed up for.

That makes me so upset! You know Stephanie or Philip see these types of comments - this one wasn't the only one we've seen - when they're scrubbing the comments. How many more people are out there who want to attend yet haven't received a response? It feels like they are handpicking who they want to attend....if you're not one of their favorites or higher paying Patrons, you just won't get a response. In other words, this Patron Day fiasco is just an excuse to hold yet another party on the Patron dime (maybe even the French dime, too, as I'm sure it's a write-off for tax purposes) to celebrate Princess Stephanie and all the life, love and laughter she has brought to HER OWN life!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Jules100

VIP Member
Perhaps you could have a side hustle in blue amd white custom “porcelain”!😜
Well Spode gave me a hard no, so I uploaded all my tattle profile pic cheesy, bootleg Steve / Daddy’s tiles to Zazzle. So far I’ve sold 3 coasters, 1 coffee mug and an apron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

randomgal

I am a lurker and I honestly do enjoy TCD most of the time... BUT... I really am baffled by SJ trying to "Marie Kondo" and then buying what is honestly tat from brocantes etc. The amount of junk in the chateau is making her dream renovations impossible as they keep getting sidetracked by teeny projects because there are so many distractions.
It does make me sad as I really enjoyed seeing progress on bigger projects and enjoy before/after footage of renovations.
Another thing that KILLS ME - in the entrance hall, the day bed has a MATTRESS on it with a pashmina or something wrapped around it and you can see the mattress. It's quite a lovely room and I just can't believe they wouldn't bother to upholster such a major piece, meanwhile they're faffing about with toile in frames?!
I get that emergencies like floods etc will set back certain projects but we were promised a plan and that she was working with a project manager for a proper plan of works. Everything seems so chaotic although I appreciate we only see snippets.
I also miss her older style of informative content - it suits her much better than when she's hyper and overdelivering. She is really knowledgable about certain things and that really added depth to her videos as opposed to the often inane commentary we get (like the other day when she made a massive fuss about the robe she had been gifted... it was so over the top I thought it had to surely be paid promotion??)

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Starr Tucker
10 minutes ago
YouTube supporters, Patron donars...those that send gifts (once opened never see them again...they go buy what they want). After 15-18 years Chapel still not done? Patio stairs ever get done? Is the Grand Salon done yet? Too busy shopping? vacationing? Hosting dinners & costume parties?...man they are living the HIGH life, as the rest of the world struggles. Where's the pool? Garden looks nice & the cutting of trees...huge wine collection...but same thing over & over the past year so...time for me to move on.
emoji_u1f44b.png

• Heart

Isabelle6541

Do you think she knows how bad this is going to be?
I think she is getting worried. I think she has heard things... I don't think she knows just how much we have been able to discover. Again, we are using her words. Not ours. Her facts. She should not be shocked... she said it all.

• Heart

Rory

VIP Member
Dear Stehanie
I see you have "jumped the shark" with this twirly room vlog. I didn't watch the patreon video on Tattle as, having been a past patreon member and a viewer of vlogs from when you were on instagram (going back I know, remeber your travel posts?); I have seen and heard the stories of your fabric off cuts before. Twice now.
My french lessons are going well. Please do let Natti and the Dutch boyfriend know I've included them in my scope of correspondence to the french tax department.
Kind regards
Rory
Ex-patreon

• Heart
  • Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Patron Response to this week's continued pink poofing toile pukefest has been underwhelming. Only 241 likes and 80 comments so far. Seems Snorty & Fanny are too busy travelling to delete comments. Jules100 notice how many of comments lead with the positive and then splice in the negative feedback.

Typically over 700 likes and can be upwards of 500 comments per vlog. Many .patrons are not impressed and inquiring minds want to know:

Where are the Monthly Updates?
Teagan Straw
Just wondering if I have missed the start of the month update? Are we still doing that formula/ style video or not really any more?
8h

Debbie Waterworth
So sorry to ask but maybe we could have a Q&A or project update, I’m confused as to Dans employment status at the Chateau. The toile room will have taken up 3 vlogs including this Patreon one. There seems like a lot of secret projects for TV and they are about a year behind I think. Can these not be shown on the Patreon videos?
7h

Idun
He said in his own vlog that he will be working there two days a week.
6h

Debbie Waterworth
As a follower of Stephanie since Vlog 5 and a patreon since she launched it, I am fully aware of the challenges she faces and my comment was not a criticism. I follow Dan too, but have obviously missed his comment.
1h

Eliza Buckingham
Hi Stephanie, great video as usual. Can I please suggest a start of the month update soon? I’m really missing those videos.

Why no renovations?
Chloe Hutton
There is not much happening, for various reasons, on most of the renovations, so that is probably why. The one that is done was for channel 4 can't be shown, but we will see it after it has aired. Poor Stephanie it must be so stressful for her trying to please people like her toile fable with the donkey says. I too would like to see some renovations.
7h

Chloe Hutton
I think a lot of us are becoming frustrated by the seeming lack of renovations, but don't like to mention it because it isn't our house and can appreciate the stress Stephanie is under. I think Stephanie is caught between a rock and a hard place because she has promised projects exclusively to channel 4 and they won't allow her to show them before they are aired in the UK. This has meant Amaury working on the Marquis apartments for channel4 and has also meant the Grand Salon still hasn't been started. I hear there are still issues re the Chapel restorer but don't know if the facade plans have been submitted? For me there is a difference between decorating/shopping and renovations and I would be interested to learn why there is such a hiatus in getting projects finished or even started, but is sounds so nagging when I say it and I have been asking repeatedly for weeks, so feel really bad about raising anything because I don't want to be a whinger.
6h

Abigail Grant
Yes! It seems the room project has gone on forever. The vlogs are feeling very back of the house vs front of the house, very disconnected. I feel like I’m being a negative Nancy often, but I have invested time and money to a project of restoring history and that isn’t being done. I’d like to see a update similar to the Patreon one done with Oliver. Lots of times she has mentioned figures from the tax accountant, but nothing comes to light about that. I miss the days where Stephanie sat down and said number by number what it costs to run & update the chateau, very informative and made me want to help out. That is just one midwestern lady’s thoughts.

Randi Sweeney
Love the room - it is so charming! I wonder if we can get an update on the chapel restoration and/or Nati’s apartment? Thank you!

Show us the Money?
Jude Booth
I would welcome an update on where the funds are being spent, like previously
7h

Jillian Scott
I think start of the month will be next week so she can get all the facts and figures together???

Claudette Primeau
I’m sure she is also busy organizing the BIG Patreon day. Lots of decisions to be made, no doubt. She will do what she can when she can!
2h

W
hy is the toile room so dirty, discoloured and dingy?
Jude Booth
I love the room and how you've restyled it. I am drawn to the lovely grey colour on the doors and skirting, that compliment is beautifully. I think they could do with a wipe or re-coat of paint to just finish it off nicely x

Carol Jollymore
OMG it's beautiful. The right hand side needs one more smallish pic to balance with the left side, the one sitting on the dresser is about the right size and I noticed the grey door has some discolouring around the door handle and at the bottom? What has happened threre?

Agnieszka Agnes Grenda

Great project. Wouldn’t you be more comfortable working on a table? Surely in such a large home there is a room you could use for projects like this. It would also prevent the bed spread from getting dirty, as there was no protective cover used.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
In typical SJ fashion she put out the first announcement and asked everyone to email. Last week she asked everyone to email again. They could not organize a picnic lunch for 2. Numnuts
She has been made aware that by calling her scam an Association and arranging for it to be tax free, and, more stupidly, publicly identifying even her lowest tier patrons as members of that Association, she is indeed beholden to organize a meeting for those members at least once a year. She was shocked at the idea and still is terrified, but someone in her close entourage (can't name names as I have heard this in a private conversation) has convinced her that this only needs to be a thing on paper and will not actually have to take place. The call to email is about all her patrons will hear about it.

Can you imagine the mood Isabelle will be in when she returns and sees the syste of the place.
I gave up thinking about Isabelle Jarvis' mood a long time ago, as it will have no bearing on any of the activities anyway. She will never be anything more than the clown you meet in your nightmare, desperate for some comic relief from the horror endured, yet always to be disappointed again because she is the horror, personified.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39