Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T Rex

VIP Member
More twirl! Wheeeeeee

What the fork did I even watch?!? This is a giant middle finger to Patrons- "A special gift to our Patrons this week- the B-roll footage from our filthy toile install. We're literally putting out the bare minimal with content, as we're off on holiday again..."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Luna20

VIP Member
They claim they have been working on the twirl room for a WEEK!

In a week time I could clear out the room, remove wallpaper, sand down and wax the floor, paint the walls and window frames white, wash and iron all the soft fabrics, frame the twirl, upholster a stool, deep clean the room and put all the furniture back. I could do this on my own, without an extra pair of hands for help. Let alone 2 people!

Oh yes she say ‘one must do what you want in life because no matter what you do people are always going to complain about whatever you do.’
Is she making A dig at us tattlers.
Ah you beat me to it! But yeah my thoughts exactly!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Jules100

VIP Member
Chances are that mentioning yet another holiday could be targeted at us. What an insufferable whore she is. Ironic that stuffed animals were sent to stuffed animals!
After all of the arduous work they put into the Toile room, they deserve a week or two of R&R, the poor dears.
To be fair, Stephanie and Philip are probably exhausted from their 8.5 hour drive to and from Oliver’s Murder House in Spain last week. There’s nothing like a vacation to the get over your last very recent vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

miss_terious

Wow I'd missed this - Ollie you're really not doing yourself any favors trying to clap back like this. It's not jealousy it's constructive criticism - saying your restoration of the house will benefit the local community sounds nice but doesn't provide any solid plan for how it will achieve that. "It will be the heart of the community" - this smacks of white savior complex, darling.

He (or I suppose she, it could be Camilla replying) sounds so petulant. "You're all just JEALOUS HATERS who don't understand!!!"

• Heart
  • Haha

Kalessi

Chatty Member
The only way the twirl room would look ok, would be with snow white painted walls. The decoration in toile wouldn't be so overbearing and migraine-inducing as twirl on twirl on twirl. Anyone remember if the twirl room was also inherited or Madame Jarvis has done it herself?
Someone should have stopped her!
Does anyone really think that room looks nice? I guess I don't like toile. All those different shades and patterns in one small room together is too much for any reasonable person. Maybe, that is why Danny looked so sickly while he was staying there. And, don't get me started on all the dirt and dust. Who buys used linens at the market and takes them home and puts the directly in the room? Disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha

Albee

VIP Member
Well there does seem to be huge amount of evidence that all is not legal chez shitoo. U would think some hungry journalist would take tjis under investigation. Has anyone alerted them in UK, US or France?
@Isabelle6541’s journalist will be publishing in November sometime. It’s going to be a corker. They have been to France to interview people including the Chapel restorer.

• Heart
  • Wow

Trengilly

VIP Member
I feel a flog coming on but will wait for a little more evidence and think hard about how to throw shade and not get my channel taken down!
Kathy she can't take your channel down nor will she try litigation - the moment she does that she totally exposes her fraudulent activities to a court of law and she'll be going down for some serious fraud. SJ is a woman on the run, why else has she not been transparent? She's hiding. From the outset SJ set the parameters that she wanted to meet via Patreon with producing the association accounts for all to see - she's deliberately neglected to commit to those. She is a fraudster, plain and simple. It has been long speculated that she is using GAG for her own personal gifting programme.

#WhereAreTheAssociationAccountsStephanieJarvis

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
she is also beginning to make snide digs and comes across as churlish and resentful
Good, because that's exactly what she is. No amount of love or laughter will ever disguise that in the end.

I also think Fanny is taking her viewers and patrons totally for granted and we all know whatever is taken for granted will eventually be taken away.
True, but whenever that happens, she would still say she was successful once and grifted for over a million. Taking it a way doesn't cut it, I'm afraid. She needs to be hold accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
At some point in the last several days, someone here posted a screenshot of comments after one of Stephanie's vlogs. I can't find it now, but in these comments was a post from a Patron who said she was running out of time, that she really wanted to attend Patron Days but she had heard nothing at all from Stephanie or Natti about which day she would be signed up for.

That makes me so upset! You know Stephanie or Philip see these types of comments - this one wasn't the only one we've seen - when they're scrubbing the comments. How many more people are out there who want to attend yet haven't received a response? It feels like they are handpicking who they want to attend....if you're not one of their favorites or higher paying Patrons, you just won't get a response. In other words, this Patron Day fiasco is just an excuse to hold yet another party on the Patron dime (maybe even the French dime, too, as I'm sure it's a write-off for tax purposes) to celebrate Princess Stephanie and all the life, love and laughter she has brought to HER OWN life!
I also think even patrons are afraid to question or criticise anything. In my opinion she is getting ready to close this all down and only appear on Channel 4 and move on to another grift. The silly thing is if she had done the right thing, really grafted she would have a restored chateau and I would bet, a presenting job on Channel 4 by now. She was by far the most popular Chateau owner in the beginning, charismatic, fun but they won't touch her now she has become a hot potato. She has literally pissed this golden opportunity up the wall and shown herself to be dishonest and really rather unpleasant, in my opinion. Just think if she had cracked on with projects and done what she had promised we wouldn't be scrutinising, we would still be watching. She created something and then ruined it due to her own avarice, but she may well have the last laugh and have bank accounts stuffed with patrons money.

• Heart
  • Angry

Isabelle6541

I think I’m just going to wait and see what happens, and keep out of it, Curiosity got the better of me and I still have questions, i just hope it doesn’t turn out to be hollow talk, I'm not convinced.
I understand. The link will be posted here morning of. Promise. You Yentas deserve it!

• Heart
  • Haha

Mme Flog

Do you really think someone spent $200 plus each for Michael Kors bags and shipped them to the two ugly sisters? Or, as @Clara Burnett said, this is another example of things they buy for themselves and show in the gift grab?
I laughed so much when I saw someone had sent a pair of shirts to Amaury! Too much bare flesh??
It was late when I watched the grab and I thought I spotted something suspect. She held up a pretty envelope addressed to Stephanie which looked like the signature on my (now destroyed card) and those that others shared back when I question it. Any sleuths able to check it out?

Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 08.34.03.png

• Wow
  • Heart

The Saint

Stephanie Jarvies' real signature.

Shit the bed KIKIGEE! the devil works hard but you work faster!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
It is going to be a corker! Just to clarify. We are a former group of Patreon members that are working with a few reporters. The publication is a US publication with a strong online presence and a strong international readership. Everything we have worked on has been directly from SJ. Each statement, each misdirection, each and every false promise comes directly with a sound bite. She has actually be the architect of this corker. I am starting to feel sort of bad for her as it is pretty embarrassing. (I kid.) I have to wonder? Is it why Dan ran away? With the exception of the head gardener and the tree surgeon... everyone actively involved in her foolishness is named and discussed.
Wondering if the reporters are going to try to interview Stephanie for this US publication with a strong international readership? Without her realizing there could be some hard hitting questions, sounds like something Steph would have a hard time saying no to.

Reactions: 36