The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you really think someone spent $200 plus each for Michael Kors bags and shipped them to the two ugly sisters? Or, as @Clara Burnett said, this is another example of things they buy for themselves and show in the gift grab?
I laughed so much when I saw someone had sent a pair of shirts to Amaury! Too much bare flesh??

Reactions: 35
Dear God... I can never unsee this. What that woman did to perfectly innocent food in the name of "gastronomy" was a crime. Hacking away with dull knives, boiling a single sweet potato for an hour to serve it with no butter or seasoning as a garnish -- it was appalling. But I just about shit myself when she said she was doing something "in the French way". Apologize to France bitch!!!

Reactions: 33
And why can't Dana vlog out of her own home?

Never watch the GAG.
Pissed that Fuck wad and her little shit are going on a vacation....from her life long vacation ...again!!
She has really lost it!
She knows the money is going to keep rolling in and she does not have to do anything at the dump.
She can do and is doing anything she wants and is getting away with it due to a LOT of sad, sad, lonely people throwing money at her.

As I have heard on American t.v. " Who gonna stop me, Boo?"
That is Fanny's new mantra.

Reactions: 36
Actually I think the quote was " Who gonna check me, Boo?"
How did I get this heavy font? Lol. So challenged.

Reactions: 18
One or two of the 'podedos' are green! That means they are toxic and need to be discarded. Did she really serve them as well? No wonder they all look sick all the time. And she also said "it doesn't exists too much baked podedos", yea we know you like to serve charred food.

Reactions: 20
Wasn't it nice of Fanny to buy herself a nice Kors bag and one for Nati too in their favorite colors. And can someone put a sock in PJ never ending commentary?

Reactions: 35
SJ - did you take the charity list off of the video because they may ( wink wink) not match what the charity shows? Must be a mistake I am sure. Xo Isabelle

Reactions: 52
My my …. I do like that Secret Chateau person whomever they are. Delivered a proper telling off to Ollie …… looser and his lot begging for Patreon monies

Reactions: 21
Caroline Gooder came back a week later to an old video and doth protest too much.

Reactions: 53
Yes on the hot sweaters in the heat of the summer???
I don’t get it either- something he’s covering up? It’s bizarre....to me....
Here I am living in the south- in the summer- hot as hades here.
Sweaters/jumpers are the farthest things on my mind to wear! Gah!

Reactions: 13
The miracle of restoration will be achieved and revealed to true believers financial donors when the puke green water in the fountain turns clear blue.

Reactions: 22
Chances are that mentioning yet another holiday could be targeted at us. What an insufferable whore she is. Ironic that stuffed animals were sent to stuffed animals!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.