The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG..... I have just finished the Patreon Vid. o_O
That room gave me a migraine.
All those crappy framed pieces of toile. God the Moths will love that place.
The one Squirrel was fiddling with - one with a cow - that was not even ironed!
So LaLaLande.
I see that Fanny's face matched the raspberry toile de jouy in the room...... rosacea? Perhaps just bad skin care. All that "top down" driving can do that to you . ;)
Oh that sickly look Squirrel did at the camera in the pizza shop......... I think he is "love bombing" old Fanny . Maybe he is worried he will be removed ? Maybe he told her to bin that dress????

* Thank you to the person who put the video up. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t know about you but when I have been pottering around the house doing odd jobs like admin and decorating a room really badly I don’t just drop tools and rush out in my dirty clothes to drive over 11km to have a pizza. I stay home and eat to continue with what I am busy with.

Are you working on your over due account Stephanie? I see you feel the need yet again to slag off the French Government. I can assure you your own is just as bad.

No taks, no staples. Once again Natti has failed in maintaining stock in the chateau. Stephanie it makes your household continue to look disorganized and it is not cute.

Talking of cute, the continued playful bickering between you and Philip is annoying and nauseating. childish!

As for that room why not do a proper job on it instead of just playing dress up.
wash the disgusting door or put a lick of paint on it along with the skirting boards and cupboard door. Wipe the walls down remove cobwebs clean behind the bed. Wash the windows. Give them a paint. Remove Michael Potts things from the cupboard he has a whole attic room with his discarded things in. Better still put them in his apartment. Oh I forgot it’s his but not his apartment. When has he last stayed in it?

Now you are just throwing absolutely anything and everything that is called toile into that room. No purple does not ’tie in’. The frames don’t complement each other. No plan on how to best put them up. Just throwing them up. Most people put a lot of thought into making those frame collages.
Stephanie has not spent one cent on that room not even for taks or staples. Is her money tied up? Has it been rerouted to top up the associasion accounts which are in a mess. Has it been squirreled away in her off shore account?
The patrons are not interested in frugality they send money so that things can get done. Honor that Stephanie!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Lots of history in the pink on pink with a side of pink room!
The real question is…whose handwriting is this? Philip’s? There is no way she had the patience to sit there and hand print all of those labels that neatly.

Also, that door and the baseboards are so disgustingly dirty and need to be cleaned and repainted. Quit hanging up stupid scraps of twirl and get a scrub brush out. I heard Dawn Powerspray is the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Seriously the two twats have worked on the toile abortion for a WEEK!!! WTF have they been doing @Mme Flog note she has also been writing patron cards they are utterly pathetic

Reactions: 16
@Clara Burnett is it confirmed that FRK will be attending the Patreon ensemblè?
@Isabelle6541 has any further information been sent to those patrons going to the open day. All seems very odd that absolutely nothing has been said about it. We know why she has not continues to advertise it as she doesn’t want anyone to attend but still seems odd.

Reactions: 20
Seriously the two twats have worked on the toile abortion for a WEEK!!! WTF have they been doing @Mme Flog note she has also been writing patron cards they are utterly pathetic
Oh and the frugal pair haven't spent any money for the love of goodness sake they are really so obtuse. Then the fable about doing what you want in life-fine but do it with your own money you smug grifters

Reactions: 19
That is weird too. Working on a room but just have to write a patron card or two. Non of us believe she signed a single card. All just for show as we mentioned here just this week she use to film herself writing them out all over the place in the early days.

Oh and the frugal pair haven't spent any money for the love of goodness sake they are really so obtuse. Then the fable about doing what you want in life-fine but do it with your own money you smug grifters
Oh yes she say ‘one must do what you want in life because no matter what you do people are always going to complain about whatever you do.’
Is she making A dig at us tattlers.

Reactions: 24
There was a dig in the patreon vid towards tattle.

She showed her favorite twirl which shows the story of the men and the donkey. The moral of the story of this twirl is "you mustdo whatever you like to do in live because, people are going to complain whatever you do"

We see you SJ, the moral of your story is, you don't do anything you lazy cow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They claim they have been working on the twirl room for a WEEK!

In a week time I could clear out the room, remove wallpaper, sand down and wax the floor, paint the walls and window frames white, wash and iron all the soft fabrics, frame the twirl, upholster a stool, deep clean the room and put all the furniture back. I could do this on my own, without an extra pair of hands for help. Let alone 2 people!

Oh yes she say ‘one must do what you want in life because no matter what you do people are always going to complain about whatever you do.’
Is she making A dig at us tattlers.
Ah you beat me to it! But yeah my thoughts exactly!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Traveling so no patron video has been published yet.....it's not only irresponsible, but Fanny is being dismissive and insulting to her patron's.
not worth the wait more sodding toile and pieces directed to tattle

She showed her favorite twirl which shows the story of the men and the donkey. The moral of the story of this twirl is "you mustdo whatever you like to do in live because, people are going to complain whatever you do"

that is fine and if you use your own money

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Fannys Patreon video is one hot crappy mess. I thought ole Fanny could not showcase her slothfulness more blatantly than in her past several videos, then came this gem of a video.
Oh yeah, hanging up some pictures and some old unwashed curtains, and stapling fabric to a bench certainly justifies $34,000 in monthly donations. WTF. She doesn‘t even try to hide that she is doing nothing at the Dump and is not spending money on renovations. All those clashing patterns in the toile room, it should come with a warning that it may induce epileptic seizures or trigger migraines.

I see the porcelain fondler has adopted Fanny’s love of deep v neck sweaters ( or actually snagged one from Fannys closet). Gross. I do not want to see his pasty white chest any more than I want to see Fanny’s pasty white chest. Why don’t they take some of the leftover toile and make themselves dickies/ inserts to cover their chest while wearing deep v necks or unbuttoned tops. That would be so LaLande! When will Phillip complete his transformation into Phillipa?

Fanny definitely reads here. Hence, the staged Patron cards that Fanny claims she is going to sign in the toile room. We never see her pick up a pen. She probably later banished the Angry Argentenian to the attic to finish the cards.

And of course, no Fanny video would be complete without her reciting info about toile she discovered after a solid 30 seconds of research on the internet.

Fanny also has the obligatory fake rush scene where she doesn’t know if she and Sir Snorts a Lot will make it to the pizza place before it closes. And of course, she is running the Mercedes’ on an empty gas tank….. will they make it in time to eat pizza or will they run out of gas?

Fanny is now just getting obnoxious and baiting viewers with the yellow dress.

And what was up with her last CD video about doing up the toile room fit for a princess? Is Fanny a 47 year old woman or does she think she is Benjamin Buttons, getting younger by the day so she is a princess? Even the LieLande fantasy filter she uses on her video thumbnails can only do so much.

Also, I think Ms. Ollie did more labor in the MMM video today than Fanny has done herself at the Dump this entire year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The real question is…whose handwriting is this? Philip’s? There is no way she had the patience to sit there and hand print all of those labels that neatly.

Also, that door and the baseboards are so disgustingly dirty and need to be cleaned and repainted. Quit hanging up stupid scraps of twirl and get a scrub brush out. I heard Dawn Powerspray is the best.
yes the door had actual grime

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Fanny’s reasoning is flawed because people are complaining because she is doing little to nothing that she claimed she was going to do when she ebegged donations for the Dump. She may think she can do whatever she wants in life but the French government may disagree that you can start a non profit association to use as you personal tax free piggy bank to indulge your personal debauchery, overspending, and gluttonous lifestyle.

I am sure that the French government will gladly overlook Fanny’s abuse of the nonprofit association to avoid taxes if she brings the donkey toile and explains the moral of the story. That naughty French government, to think they would question be little orphan Princess for doing what she wants with nonprofit funds. Don’t they realize rules don’t apply to the 50% Discount Shittelaine and her sidekicks, the Douche Lord, the Angry Argentenian, and the Ole Battle Axe?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This comment on the latest Patreon offering suggests that a few of the peasants might be about to stage a revolt
toile.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
More twirl! Wheeeeeee

Well, my dear friends, there you have it: Stephanie Jarvis’ version of ‘Let them eat cake’. So her patrons want renovations? She’ll show them some decorating, in her worst ever attempt of interior design even I have ever witnessed. Her patrons want to know if she signs their cards herself? She’ll show them, sitting quietly in a corner while her loving boyfriend does the ‘hard work’ of framing her little offcuts of fabric. Her patrons want to see her work? She’ll tell them she has been doing all this research about the valuable toiles she owns/bought/grifted and she ‘shares’ the hidden information she herself has brought into daylight by writing it on the back of the frames for aaaaaaaallll visitors to enjoy. And while she’s at it, she does not spill any opportunity to poke some fun at Dan for having developed PTSD from staying in her now favorite because upgraded room in the filthy attic, that at best used to be a servant's bedroom and by adding her pink puke she has not renovated anything but in fact has brought it further away from reality.
But wait, never mind the storyline of having spend the day decorating: in the car to go to the pizza place she shares having had a horrible day of admin and we wouldn't believe the amount of paperwork she had to deal with! The only paperwork we have seen in her flog are the patron cards, so I guess it is safe to say that Stephanie Jarvis now also blames the French bureaucratic government for having to sign those?
I know there are still people out there who don’t see this woman for the fraud she has always been, but I’m having a real hard time believing it when Stephanie Jarvis herself is offering proof of it in every poorly edited attempt of showing us how fabulous her life is. It's not, it's miserable and she deserves every second of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.