The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been moseying around to find out how I went from Queen to Bottom feeder in one day :eek:
Witchgrass sounds like a nice person!
At the time (not being a member an all) I didn't see those who posted in my defence. Thanks to those who did :giggle:
@Mme Flog, your always the Queen. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
First of all.. who is chloe? an American guest or a ' friend' of the shiteau?

second of all valentine gifts in August .. we know you don't have a stockpile Miss Stephanmeme liar Jarvis so why have you rolled out these gifts now?

The jewellery is so gaudy. nothing is delicate at all.

Also no gifts for Chloe i presume.. the whole I am not guilting you to giving me gifts thing.. that was weird.. and then the bracelet she put on.. was taken off at the next jump cut - forced to give Stephanie back her lot eh!

A lot of american gifts all of the sudden.. importing from state side are we now Mrs liar! Or have you just manipulated enough stupid Americans to send you gifts

I find it really really weird that many Americans are obsessed with Europe having never been there ( and some can't differentiate between France and Italy) and fantasise about life here like it is written in fairytale books. ( really really weird.)
Many Americans never leave their state let alone leave the country or have a passport. Whether it's by choice or financial reasons, it's a shame. Travel is such an education.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Great thread title!

I've just been moseying around to find out how I went from Queen to Bottom feeder in one day :eek:
Witchgrass sounds like a nice person!
At the time (not being a member an all) I didn't see those who posted in my defence. Thanks to those who did :giggle:

OMFG! Maybe there's a breakdown occurring. Or maybe it's to make sure she's not there when Mummy rocks up!
Maybe they are doing a real estate closing that day so she can pay him out and she’d only admitting to a holiday as smoke and mirrors? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No weirder than the Frenchies' love for Las Vegas and Jerry Lewis.
It's all relative. I remember hanging with my mate from Maine in Japan where we were living, discussing the most exotic places we could think of - I came up with Cuba and Jamaica, which she thought was funny because Americans don't think of them as exotic, then she came up with Fiji, which I think of as very non-exotic because it's 2 hours up the road from NZ and everyone goes there for a cheap holiday!

Reactions: 24
Was at F&M Piccadilly today and found some bottles of 10-11-year old Pomerols to send SJ and MPK that they can treat like cheap aperitifs as they did the 25-year-old Pomerol Anna and her equine partner gave them! At least these aren’t as expensive. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a squirrel wine for the Dutch queen of Lalande. 😅 Should I just send him a bag of nuts?
6FCEF998-DAEB-4675-B11F-CE5AFC652134.jpeg

Speaking of the LaGorce…it looks like the YouTube Chateauverse friends don’t hang out as much as they did back when there were more restrictions!

Also, who else was glad that tonight’s cadeaux vlog was waaaaaay more short than usual?
86EF1380-BC78-4F44-A2C7-D83A12F202E3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I am starting to believe that most of her viewers are tattlers who can't stop watching a train wreck.
I myself considered to stop CD and the tattle business for a while and only tostop by every year to see if the lake is back. I am really proud that I weaned myslef of from FRK! But I am truly worried I might forget about it altogether and never know how this mess ended....and who Clara is.
I tried to watch a CD vlog last week and I couldn’t do it. It lasted less than 15 secs after hearing Fanny’s shrill voice. My blood pressure went up and I wanted to vomit. Once again, I thank all of the Tattlers, who take it for team by suffering through these appalling videos and reporting what’s happened here so that I don’t have to. You are the best! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just briefly saw the Grey Gardens post on the thread before- and that is such a gift- I am so intrigued with that whole train wreck! I have watched documentaries on the story years ago.

Anyway I hated that I almost missed that topic and couldn’t comment. I was “working“ like some of the world still does apparently! 💁🏼‍♀️
***Seeing Pheef in that dance number would be amazing!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
First of all.. who is chloe? an American guest or a ' friend' of the shiteau?

second of all valentine gifts in August .. we know you don't have a stockpile Miss Stephanmeme liar Jarvis so why have you rolled out these gifts now?

The jewellery is so gaudy. nothing is delicate at all.

Also no gifts for Chloe i presume.. the whole I am not guilting you to giving me gifts thing.. that was weird.. and then the bracelet she put on.. was taken off at the next jump cut - forced to give Stephanie back her lot eh!

A lot of american gifts all of the sudden.. importing from state side are we now Mrs liar! Or have you just manipulated enough stupid Americans to send you gifts

I find it really really weird that many Americans are obsessed with Europe having never been there ( and some can't differentiate between France and Italy) and fantasise about life here like it is written in fairytale books. ( really really weird.)
I had to laugh at the jewelry that was sent! It is Papparazzi Jewelry, typically sold online parties for women/men to make a little extra money. It sells for $5.00 each.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why MUST Squirrel be in a bloody jumper in the summer heat all the bloody time? I cannot stand him!

Gift Grab was a shocker today ....... well, its a shocker every time but today was extra yuk !

I have seen nicer teddy bears than that! Still that bear was FREE !!!
Be nice if she gave it to a child but that is not going to happen. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just finished watching the grabbo and she said that the list of charities were in the description below!! Ok where are they? Last week it stopped at March, today she can’t even be bothered! Very poor!
Those of you who wonder what charity SJ donated to this past month…

The past month’s charity went to a non-profit organization that helps restore an old hunting lodge formerly owned by a family of marquesses, one of whom even had the honor of welcoming Marie Antoinette when she first moved to France. The restoration involves employing multiple people to maintain the gardens, renovation costs (materials and labor), travel expenses of the executive team (composed of the chatelaine and her partner), as well as the general upkeep of the house. The house’s historic value is woven into the fabric of the local community named Crozon-sur-Vauvre.

86EF045B-1EBF-47FF-8CA0-06758149136B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Many Americans never leave their state let alone leave the country or have a passport. Whether it's by choice or financial reasons, it's a shame. Travel is such an education.
To be fair to my fellow countryman, America, North America is huge, many things to see and do with a plethora of climates. We also have Canada and South America and the Caribbean very close. So Europe seems exotic.

Reactions: 34
I had to laugh at the jewelry that was sent! It is Papparazzi Jewelry, typically sold online parties for women/men to make a little extra money. It sells for $5.00 each.
Hey that’s in my price range!!!
😍😍😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Those of you who wonder what charity SJ donated to this past month…

The past month’s charity went to a non-profit organization that helps restore an old hunting lodge formerly owned by a family of marquesses, one of whom even had the honor of welcoming Marie Antoinette when she first moved to France. The restoration involves employing multiple people to maintain the gardens, renovation costs (materials and labor), travel expenses of the executive team (composed of the chatelaine and her partner), as well as the general upkeep of the house. The house’s historic value is woven into the fabric of the local community named Crozon-sur-Vauvre.

View attachment 1464630
I don’t know, it’s 2 am in the morning and I am to tired to guess.

Who is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.