The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of delivery fees and tax and stuff:

I often bought comics from Amazon marketplace partners, usually from the UK or America for not more than 25 Euros, including the delivery.

Last week I had to pay €6.60 toll fee to the postman for a damn book.

up until a few month ago, if the package costs more than € 75, we had to pay the tax. Under that amount, there was no toll fee.
Now the EU lowered that €20,..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I'm very sorry to hear about the hours being cut so drastically and the resulting stress it must cause you but on the plus side you're clearly a decent civically minded person.
Thank you, I had lots of help when younger and I was brought up to give back. Not to mention there’s a lot to be said for the positive mental health benefits of doing so! We can all use that boost these days. But decent, NEVER!!!😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I won't publish.................for now! :devilish:
I think we can all concur that fanny reads here. She's been rumbled. Hopefully it will have her running around headless chicken style and losing it with her co-conspirators. It would be interesting to hear what our gal-on-the-ground, @Clara Burnett hears or witnesses.

Reactions: 21
I sometimes wonder who is more obsessed us or the cult followers LOL
US!
We dissect everything!

I mean come on, I checked the weather forecast on the days it was cloudy/rainy, so we could piece together when she was away/at the royal dump

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well there does seem to be huge amount of evidence that all is not legal chez shitoo. U would think some hungry journalist would take tjis under investigation. Has anyone alerted them in UK, US or France?
@Isabelle6541’s journalist will be publishing in November sometime. It’s going to be a corker. They have been to France to interview people including the Chapel restorer.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
US!
We dissect everything!

I mean come on, I checked the weather forecast on the days it was cloudy/rainy, so we could piece together when she was away/at the royal dump
I sometimes wonder if it is a healthy pastime and I am just as bad LOL it is just how blatant she has become and if she gets away with it she with have hauled a mega amount of cash

Reactions: 14
Hello Mojo! :love: Nice to know all is well. So what is going on here then? Give over with that signature, and stop watching gift grab! That is an order. I did watch Mr. Twist and his wife Camilla trying to lord it in Spain. That was the last time. If she had not had an arse like an 85 year old man I MIGHT have another go. Lalande is rather boring too, when is that living room finished? As you all know, I get a bit offended hearing that Ann-Marie is busy doing something for channel 4 before he can finish the living room, offended on patreons' behalf. They pay, and they wait. They pay, and they are the last to see. Has Ann Marie still not managed to get Nati up the duff? I was pretty sure she was, she had that look. When is the tree surgeon going to Turkey to get gnashers? And can young Phillip please stop his teenage rebellion and quit the nail varnish? Is the tartan terror in the tower? Not seen him for a while. Stuart can stay, she'd get some. Will my tile go in the kitchen too? As we all have tiles, will there be a Tattle open day at Lalande? For all 15 of us? I'd want Stuart to cook, I would not trust Dan/a.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
@Isabelle6541’s journalist will be publishing in November sometime. It’s going to be a corker. They have been to France to interview people including the Chapel restorer.
It is going to be a corker! Just to clarify. We are a former group of Patreon members that are working with a few reporters. The publication is a US publication with a strong online presence and a strong international readership. Everything we have worked on has been directly from SJ. Each statement, each misdirection, each and every false promise comes directly with a sound bite. She has actually be the architect of this corker. I am starting to feel sort of bad for her as it is pretty embarrassing. (I kid.) I have to wonder? Is it why Dan ran away? With the exception of the head gardener and the tree surgeon... everyone actively involved in her foolishness is named and discussed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
It is going to be a corker! Just to clarify. We are a former group of Patreon members that are working with a few reporters. The publication is a US publication with a strong online presence and a strong international readership. Everything we have worked on has been directly from SJ. Each statement, each misdirection, each and every false promise comes directly with a sound bite. She has actually be the architect of this corker. I am starting to feel sort of bad for her as it is pretty embarrassing. (I kid.) I have to wonder? Is it why Dan ran away? With the exception of the head gardener and the tree surgeon... everyone actively involved in her foolishness is named and discussed.
It can't happen soon enough for me!
Thanks so much for all the time and energy you all have given to bring Fanny's flagrant lies, greediness, laziness selfishness and scams to light.

Reactions: 36
Wondering if the reporters are going to try to interview Stephanie for this US publication with a strong international readership? Without her realizing there could be some hard hitting questions, sounds like something Steph would have a hard time saying no to.

Reactions: 36
I sometimes wonder if it is a healthy pastime and I am just as bad LOL it is just how blatant she has become and if she gets away with it she with have hauled a mega amount of cash
I have talked to myself several times about why I spent time watching/reading CD/tattle. I have figured that before I start working on boring/stressful/large tasks, I lurk here, laugh & relax and return to my work. my stress reduce instantly!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hopefully, something will be published online by them, so Tattlers worldwide can read/watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yesterday's, 8/1/22, gift grab live chat...

where-the-hell-is-everyone-where-is-everyone.gif

Diana Elizabeth Bashford Where is every one
Jenny Willow is there anybody there?
Jason Dubey I here too!!!
Jason Dubey Hello

ill-call-you-later-pinocchio.gif

Isabelle Jarvis Hello everyone from the UK
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello from Lalande everyone!
Chateau Unwrapped! @isabelle Jarvis Hello darling Mummy
Isabelle Jarvis Hello darling. Call me after the program please
Percy Attfield Hello from Suffolk this time.
Chateau Unwrapped! @isabelle Jarvis ok, maman x

29f9ca6d-1e16-4b3f-826a-6cac1deaf742_text.gif

Örn Leifsson Why is it that in the premier the video quality is so bad like now it's only 240p but when one watches it after the premier it's available in 1080p
Chateau Unwrapped! @Örn Leifsson I don't know, it's sometimes quite frustrating! Maybe because we often upload the videos shortly before the premiere - this was filmed today!
Sarah Yates @Orn Leifsson they’ve been having problems at LaLande with their internet connection

70fb0671-5f0b-4f0e-a047-3f2e700a59ce_text.gif

Isabelle Jarvis Slander!

Dan and Annalise.jpeg

Jimmy Connolly I’d love to know dans channel where he posts EVERY DAY?

e36b4430-5952-4a9e-a415-3817881467a6_text.gif

Sweet Baby J Hi chateau friends, sorry I’m late!
Sweet Baby J Is the resolution terrible for anyone else?
Crafty C's @Sweet baby j yes resolution off, hopefully it will clear
Sweet Baby J Thanks @crafty c’s im glad it’s not just me!

200.gif

caroline gooder When will Isabelle and Percy be there?
Percy Attfield @Caroline gooder within a few weeks

im-not-seeing-it-colleen.gif

Elpis Liossatos Hi has anyone on the team received a CD I sent a month or so ago? Parcel from Switzerland?
Chateau Unwrapped! @Elpis Liossatos I'll check with Nati

american-woman-jennifer-bartels.gif

Jason Dubey So I am feeling pretty good right now. Just paid our Sales Tax Return and renewed one of the business licenses today, and it went flawlessly!!! YAY
Isabelle Jarvis Jason Dubey. Well done
Jason Dubey @Chateau Unwrapped! Good Day!
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis Thanks Isabelle! Much appreciated
Chateau Unwrapped! @Jason Dubey Hello
Isabelle Jarvis Jason Dubey that’s the secret I agree and an efficient accountant of course
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis Keeping perfect books makes things so easy
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis I do all the invoicing myself, but have an awesome bookkeeper, and a CPA. I have to rely on other professionals as much as possible, otherwise it is too much
Isabelle Jarvis Jason Dubey yes glad you have a good team.

tumblr_mzs3abeqeg1qi9ekco1_500.gif

Sweet Baby J Hi @chateau unwrapped!
Chateau Unwrapped! @Sweet Baby J Hi
Sweet Baby J Are those hospital socks?

62f8b63633a95396c2fb5ea3f4352830_w200.gif

Jacqueline Fitzgerald is there a problem with the camera? the picture is really blurry

Vol. Chole SJ and Nutti with new bags.jpeg

Jason Dubey Great bag!
Jason Dubey Hot bag for Nati
Sweet Baby J Sometimes those fabulous purse straps can make fun belts too!

8e08d7e85ba7f3277e14f6ec228a2d73.gif

Sweet Baby J @chateau unwrapped! Is the vacay w Nic & Marie on the Orient Express?
Chateau Unwrapped! @Sweet Baby J No, it isn't
Sweet Baby J @chateau unwrapped! Maybe next year, I know it’s on your bucket list!

200 (1).gif

Esther Quezada The video is blurry because it is a premier. You can go back and watch after the premier for better quality. But all premieres are a bit blurry.
Sarah Yates Philip said last week he thought the low resolution was because the Chateau is having problems with their internet

V6W37bQ.gif

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
alexis wells [message deleted]
Anne Morgan Unwatchable as such a bad picture only getting 240p will sadly have to watch later happened last week too don’t know why
Jelena Novakovic @Anne Morgan same here: blurry, and 240 too.

xmas-gift-baby-yoda-xmas.gif

Jason Dubey That is exactly what you need Philip! A Baby Yoda!!
Jason Dubey Who needs a dog when you have a baby Yoda! @Chateau Unwrapped!

BJJ boots toile.jpeg

rosa veldkamp 720p is generally the lowest resolution you want to post a video in, but I have noticed that when I watch later, after the premier , the video is usually much clearer.
Philip Janssen The video quality is sometimes bad when it’s premiering, I don’t know why. If it’s not a premiere, it might be your internet
Esther Quezada Is it me or has Philip gotten taller?
Philip Janssen @Esther Quezada As far as I know, not in the last 8 years

giphy.gif

Sweet Baby J @Jason Dubey, I still watch in low res, but it gives me a migraine
Jason Dubey Oh Sweet Baby, can you take an ibuprofin? @Sweet Baby J
Jason Dubey Baby what if you try wearing sunglasses? @Sweet Baby J
Sweet Baby J @Jason Dubey, I just take excedrine for migraines and that usually knocks them out after an hour or so.
Sweet Baby J @Jason Dubey, no sunglasses inside whilst watching YouTube. Bad resolution tends to be a migraine trigger
Jason Dubey I can just see you Baby J with an ice pack on your head, sunglasses and a turban watching this..@Sweet Baby J
Sweet Baby J @Jason Dubey, did you hack my webcam?
Jason Dubey @Sweet Baby J You know it Sweet Baby

phone-drop-phone.gif

Philip Janssen Did the sound just cut out for 2 seconds just for me or for everyone?
Philip Janssen Must be our internet then
Jimmy Connolly Yes Philip but I had just dropped my phone. (Again)

200 (2).gif

Sweet Baby J It’s so sad some of the presents weren’t opened in February
Philip Janssen @Sweet Baby J They arrived after Valentine’s Day and we’ve got a backlog of gifts
Sweet Baby J @chateau unwrapped! & @philip j you guys get so many stuffed animals, have you thought about a stuffed animal themed guest room?
Jason Dubey That would be perfect in Dan's Toile room on a chair @Chateau Unwrapped

dana2.png

Dana's Cookbook Hello everybody ! Great presents my video will come out after , meet you there

Dan.JPG

Jimmy Connolly Take that twattle

👍
Heather Stewart Don't forget the thumbs up!

monophy.gif

Philip Janssen Thank you all
Isabelle Jarvis Good night everyone thank you for being here
Percy Attfield Good to meet all see you soon

Dana (1).png

Dana's Cookbook Due to Dur to maintenance work on the network the video will premier after @Chateau Unwrapped! , meet you there a thousand apologies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.