The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking why I liked CD so much in the early days and a big draw to me was how loyal Fanny appeared having friendships for years and the same artisans working on the house. How wrong could I have been. She had such chemistry with Michael Petherick even promising to give him his own room (another project that has never even been started) poor Michael was well and truly kicked to the curb, along with Ian, FRK and poor gentle Selmar. Now the only people she finds interesting are other Chateau owners all for algorithms and the vlogs are now just soulless and shallow. The friendships are all superficial and expendable. I really feel for Teabag, FRK, Selmar and Ian. Her old friends like Potty, Larkin are just there for what she can get from them financially. She needs her Mummy to come back for some tough love. I don't wish Fanny ill but I do wish she would stop taking patron money under false pretences. She should have just said it was to pay for content and that would have been ok, her arrogance now knows no bounds and the the fact she thinks it is acceptable to take money for none existent renovations (to be honest even if she was using it for renovations I still have a problem with it) just highlights she is completely amoral and has no conscience. She is one of life's takers.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Changing the subject.
Where will Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen be vacationing with Nic Larkin and Marie Laurent/Larkin???
Nic's business has been liquidated and Marie has a new job with the cruise industry.
So, with time on Nic's hands and Marie connections, my guess, they will all be on a cruise ship.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
This could be her "learning disability."
Changing the subject.
Where will Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen be vacationing with Nic Larkin and Marie Laurent/Larkin???
Nic's business has been liquidated and Marie has a new job with the cruise industry.
So, with time on Nic's hands and Marie connections, my guess, they will all be on a cruise ship.

Why was his business liquidated and what is his next move? I will hate to see her wafting around a cruise ship to be fair, I hope Camel toe doesn't wear shorts again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Everyone spells my name wrong. Even when I write it out for them, as I have for some newspaper reporters. They get back to their office and think she spelt her name wrong and 'correct' it for me 😢. That is why I gave my sons 'normal' and easy to spell names.
Join the club!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If It is a cruise it may be one of those smaller boats which travel on the rivers.

And yes I’m in the name club of mispronounced & misspelled names - I need more consonants.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Changing the subject.

I find it hard to believe sensible PaperBagNik wants to spend any time whatsoever with the Hedgehog. SJ’s friends and family cannot possibly like him and must see him as a hanger-on. They also cannot possibly believe he is actually straight.

Reactions: 18
I was thinking why I liked CD so much in the early days and a big draw to me was how loyal Fanny appeared having friendships for years and the same artisans working on the house. How wrong could I have been. She had such chemistry with Michael Petherick even promising to give him his own room (another project that has never even been started) poor Michael was well and truly kicked to the curb, along with Ian, FRK and poor gentle Selmar. Now the only people she finds interesting are other Chateau owners all for algorithms and the vlogs are now just soulless and shallow. The friendships are all superficial and expendable. I really feel for Teabag, FRK, Selmar and Ian. Her old friends like Potty, Larkin are just there for what she can get from them financially. She needs her Mummy to come back for some tough love. I don't wish Fanny ill but I do wish she would stop taking patron money under false pretences. She should have just said it was to pay for content and that would have been ok, her arrogance now knows no bounds and the the fact she thinks it is acceptable to take money for none existent renovations (to be honest even if she was using it for renovations I still have a problem with it) just highlights she is completely amoral and has no conscience. She is one of life's takers.
That’s one of the things I noticed going back and watching vlogs trying to find snorts allergies…she told MFK she loved her all the time! Fanny took her out to eat, to the charity shops, and other fun things. Totally discarded her which is so sad!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
BE088592-9394-4CAB-9EE2-ECDA18836CED.jpeg

Not these two again… holding brooms in suit jackets and dresses …. Read the room bozos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1468568
Not these two again… holding brooms in suit jackets and dresses …. Read the room bozos
God their alliterations are becoming totally tiresome (see what I did there). His hair is a disaster, she is a bore and they are so annoying.

God their alliterations are becoming totally tiresome (see what I did there). His hair is a disaster, she is a bore and they are so annoying.
Better title Manic Mannequin monstrosities make money mugging muppets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
hu? No no

I just like to rant about the lgbtq+ people from time to time and a lot of them not able to keep their pants on.

All good!

I know some gay ( and couples) in my area and they just want to bingbing around whenever they see someone they like on Facebook, even hitting on straight ones.

A co-worker ones was hit on by 2 different gays in my fb list, and both of them are in relationships. One of them open, the other one wanted to meet secretly for his boyfriend not to find out.

That’s what bothers me, because that’s exactly what straight people thing of gay people doing.

Probably i am just to old, or to much of a conserve or what it’s called.
I know actually many more straight men (and women) who hit on Facebook friends or even real life friends or coworkers. Not to mention what happens at xmas parties 🙄 wouldn't give a damm about anything "straight" people dare to criticise about gay.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Must admit looking forward to this...also secretly enjoying the fact Cam is much better looking than Steph which must drive Her Narcness mad...
I don't think Cruella is better looking that Fanny she is just thinner and taller. Her face is not all that if you shave her head and get rid of all the fillers she actually has a very hard spiky face.

I don't think Cruella is better looking that Fanny she is just thinner and taller. Her face is not all that if you shave her head and get rid of all the fillers she actually has a very hard spiky face.
Cruella would also look better with her naturally dark hair and could take it being cut a lot shorter as she has good bone structure

Reactions: 11

Cruella would also look better with her naturally dark hair and could take it being cut a lot shorter as she has good bone structure
Fanny says she never works out. She just doesn’t eat regularly

Reactions: 8
Fanny says she never works out. She just doesn’t eat regularly
You have to move to work out and she is not getting a work out in the bedroom either I suspect

That’s one of the things I noticed going back and watching vlogs trying to find snorts allergies…she told MFK she loved her all the time! Fanny took her out to eat, to the charity shops, and other fun things. Totally discarded her which is so sad!
It is callous isn't it and they seem to be ghosted

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Think this will be one of Steph's favourite tattle posts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1468568
This thing is really all about Camilla......Ollie looks like a big dummy in this pic, while Camilla is all turned out, giving her best Instagram face.
The thumbnail is reminiscent of the famous American painting ("American Gothic" by Grant Wood):

1659531519484.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.