The Chateau Diaries #165 LieLande? Dull as dishwater, not even a parasitic hedgehog can save it now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @elizabethrex for naming the thread & an honourable mention goes to @ChateauDeLaPlump for nominating it.
@Imperious Me still waiting for your thread title.

Previously on The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show. (Although I must admit, it's slowly turning into Game Of Thrones)
- Dan got the boot.
- Stephanie plotting about having a Spanish holiday home through Ollie and Camilla.
- While we all wait in anticipation for the Lost Lake of Lalande. Jason Dubey might be ready to make his move.

Most liked posts from the previous thread:

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member

Sunday at 12:06 AM
aoHPVebuG3xW7EBLiVz8X=s76-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj-mo.jpg
How To Renovate A Chateau
10 hours ago
To celebrate 300 K Followers we decided to make our first public live Q & A (normally for patreons only) Sunday 24. July at 8:30 PM French time . We'll try to answer as many of your juicy live questions as possible, but if you tell us what you'd like to know here in the comments, there's an additional chance to see them answered! Looking forward to chatting with you! (And don't forget, comming from a world leading influencer, all of Philipp's answers are guaranteed 100 % correct)
Show less

It must piss Fanny off that they have 300,000 and she is only nearly 200,000

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Kataja, MojoDublin and 61 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Yesterday at 3:23 AM
Someone mentioned open mouths = views...
1658712140024.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Spoilt Victorian Child, YoungAtHeart and 61 others

Isabelle6541

Yesterday at 6:29 PM
It is going well so far…

Attachments
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, SleepingBeauty123, Hemerocallis and 53 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 9:26 AM
graciemckitten said:
Fanny is just burning bridges daily, isn’t she? Jason will not go quietly.
Indeed! During his last visit he went around the neighborhood talking to random strangers in shops, saying how bored he was. I've had feedback about him from several people that live in the area. Stephanie Jarvis should really look after her super fans before they break out and spill the juice.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Darling Life, Spoilt Victorian Child and 53 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:39 AM
Jules100 said:
I also wondered if Stephanie is part owner of the Magical Mystery Tour. I would not like my husband’s ex girlfriend or crush or whatever getting her own room to decorate as she pleases.
I am dying to find out more about this. Had heard of Ollie's purchase months ago and some bits of the timeline were "suspicious", to say the least. When I asked around I found out that the original plan was to use money they were hoping to make with the planned joined travel vlog for the purchase, one of the reasons Camilla was on board with it. But they could not work out logistics. My working theory, until I find out just how much she has put in, is that he is helping her to put money aside. Stephanie Jarvis and her old buddy have planned the whole thing when he was staying at her HMN and they went out for lunch, supposedly to brainstorm about the new travel channel. Travel, my ass. Artist, my ass.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Builder, Darling Life and 51 others

As always please check out the wiki.
Happy tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if Camiknickers is aware of her husband's little peccadillos?
It seems as though anything goes at the HMN. That explains Fanny's penchant for appearing in thumbnails with her mouth open. We thought it was just to drive views.

This was what you witnessed, @Clara ?

Screenshot 2022-07-26 at 18.33.56.png

Screenshot 2022-07-26 at 18.28.56.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So anyone taking bets that the S. girl explaining away Dan’s departure is yet another Fanny Lie Lande alter ego?

• Heart
Reactions: 33

...and then there is Jason...

Guess Who 2.jpg

Jason Dubey did not participate in Sunday's CD's live chat.
He did participate and was unhappy during Oliver and Camilla Strong's 1st flog live chat on Sunday. 👇

Jason Dubey @Sidra Shirazi @DeAnn P Hi! I have been so buy lately I have been missing the vlogs. But honestly I'm not feeling very welcome lately, although I continue to support as Dauphin of Lalande.
Jason Dubey @Magical Modernist Mansion Are you going to be adding a Patreon account? It might be nice to support a different cause. I am an art dealer and specialize in Picasso, Dali, and Miro

Stephanie Jarvis and Co. must have sent him a virtual hug.
Jason skipped the gift grab live chat but showed his love in the comments.

Jason Dubey potty SJ.jpg
Jason Dubey

12 hours ago
You guys are hilarious! Great opening (Nati). The pink dress with the pink toile....so funny. It made me really laugh out loud while on hold dealing with a stressful work project. Thanks!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

View attachment 1448398
He did participate and was unhappy during Oliver and Camilla Strong's 1st flog live chat on Sunday. 👇

Jason Dubey @Sidra Shirazi @DeAnn P Hi! I have been so buy lately I have been missing the vlogs. But honestly I'm not feeling very welcome lately, although I continue to support as Dauphin of Lalande.
Jason Dubey @Magical Modernist Mansion Are you going to be adding a Patreon account? It might be nice to support a different cause. I am an art dealer and specialize in Picasso, Dali, and Miro

View attachment 1448382
Jason Dubey
12 hours ago
You guys are hilarious! Great opening (Nati). The pink dress with the pink toile....so funny. It made me really laugh out loud while on hold dealing with a stressful work project. Thanks!
that Jason must be very lonely..he has a relationship with an English Equire?? does he know what this title means....it is mainly some landed gentry title..nothing special..

when you have a roaring business and a B and B.... who needs an English esquire..just find some nice guy in your milieu..you dont need to go to france for attention...all you end up with are grifters...who cant stand your face..get a life...nearby...and stop funding nutcases...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
that Jason must be very lonely..he has a relationship with an English Equire?? does he know what this title means....it is mainly some landed gentry title..nothing special..

when you have a roaring business and a B and B.... who needs an English esquire..just find some nice guy in your milieu..you dont need to go to france for attention...all you end up with are grifters...who cant stand your face..get a life...nearby...and stop funding nutcases...
JD seems a bit provocative to me. He has become snarky since staying alone in LL, but not too much.
Just enough for him not to be blocked.
Although, I think that SJ does not even dare to block him, because many people's questions could become uncomfortable.
I think that's why he keeps emphasizing that he's a high-ranking Patreon.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
@Clara Burnett, remember that crazy night when you walked in on Oliver & friend a few years ago at Lalande? Did it happen to go something like this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Off topic, but brief. I found these podcasts a few weeks ago after following Cherry Bombe on Instagram. If you're into food - and who isn't? we gotta eat, right? - there are some great interviews. I just finished the one with Stanley Tucci.

Link here:
Radio Cherry Bombe on Apple Podcasts

415 episodes
Radio Cherry Bombe features interviews with the most interesting people in the world of food. Each week, host Kerry Diamond, founder and editor of the indie magazine Cherry Bombe, talks to the chefs, bakers, creatives, and entrepreneurs making it happen. Follow @cherrybombe on Instagram for show news and more, and visit cherrybombe.com/radio-cherry-bombe for transcripts and past episodes. Thank you to Tralala for our theme song, "All Fired Up."

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@desertisland I am sorry I missed your post in the last thread. I can’t answer most things without it being a guess on my part however I think SJ (hi SJ) is getting very uncomfortable with our presence. I will tell you that we are prepared to ask questions at the event… and not only our group but others that are attending are going to be doing the same. I would imagine that her family and friends will have her surrounded so they can shuffle her away. It’s ok though… she can’t be shuffled away from the tax department, etc. She has created a fine mess for herself. Also - SJ don’t forget to mail those checks (the full amounts listed on YouTube) to ALL of the charities you said you were supporting. Looks like you may have missed some. I am sure it was a mistake or of course - not your fault.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Off topic, but brief. I found these podcasts a few weeks ago after following Cherry Bombe on Instagram. If you're into food - and who isn't? we gotta eat, right? - there are some great interviews. I just finished the one with Stanley Tucci.

Link here:
Radio Cherry Bombe on Apple Podcasts

415 episodes
Radio Cherry Bombe features interviews with the most interesting people in the world of food. Each week, host Kerry Diamond, founder and editor of the indie magazine Cherry Bombe, talks to the chefs, bakers, creatives, and entrepreneurs making it happen. Follow @cherrybombe on Instagram for show news and more, and visit cherrybombe.com/radio-cherry-bombe for transcripts and past episodes. Thank you to Tralala for our theme song, "All Fired Up."
Come on.
I don't see any need to spread further on YouTube and around. Who has enough time to follow all that.
The recipes from the LL kitchen are more than enough for me, diverse, imaginative, decorative and very nutritious.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now here's a REAL renovation challenge!

1658861757330.png

Couple buy entire French village for £22,000 after living in friend's caravan
Paul Mappley and Yip Ward snapped up the historic hamlet of La Busliere, Normandy, which consists of six cottages, two barns and a paddock, for just £22,000

A British couple have bought an entire French village for £22,000 after struggling to get onto the property ladder in the UK.
Paul Mappley and Yip Ward snapped up the hamlet of La Busliere, Normandy, which consists of six cottages, two barns and a paddock.

It also boasts a two-storey workshop, a well, cider press and communal bread oven.
The pair, both landscape gardeners and 48, were living in a caravan in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, as they grappled with the property market back home.

Paul and Yip featured on Channel 4 show Help, We Bought A Village! on Monday.

1658861772148.png

The couple plan to turn bought hamlet La Busliere, in Normandy into a luxury holiday resort
Yip said the prospect of paying the property prices in Kent, which start at £300,000 for somewhere "tiny" was "never on the table".

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@desertisland I am sorry I missed your post in the last thread. I can’t answer most things without it being a guess on my part however I think SJ (hi SJ) is getting very uncomfortable with our presence. I will tell you that we are prepared to ask questions at the event… and not only our group but others that are attending are going to be doing the same. I would imagine that her family and friends will have her surrounded so they can shuffle her away. It’s ok though… she can’t be shuffled away from the tax department, etc. She has created a fine mess for herself. Also - SJ don’t forget to mail those checks (the full amounts listed on YouTube) to ALL of the charities you said you were supporting. Looks like you may have missed some. I am sure it was a mistake or of course - not your fault.
@Isabelle6541, do you think Stephanie has invested or partnered in Oliver’s new magic mansion or in Michael Potts’ South African plot of land? Do you know what charities Chateau Unwrapped has selected since March?

Reactions: 30

View attachment 1448398

View attachment 1448382
Jason Dubey
12 hours ago
My word what a dump though.. disaster at the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So anyone taking bets that the S. girl explaining away Dan’s departure is yet another Fanny Lie Lande alter ego?
So this went right over my head and under my radar. I've actually searched previous threads trying to figure this out, and now I'm paranoid. Without deranging your finely nuanced cover, could somebody give me a clue?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.