The Chateau Diaries #164 Dan The Man is Done and Dusted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also wondered if Stephanie is part owner of the Magical Mystery Tour. I would not like my husband’s ex girlfriend or crush or whatever getting her own room to decorate as she pleases.
I am dying to find out more about this. Had heard of Ollie's purchase months ago and some bits of the timeline were "suspicious", to say the least. When I asked around I found out that the original plan was to use money they were hoping to make with the planned joined travel vlog for the purchase, one of the reasons Camilla was on board with it. But they could not work out logistics. My working theory, until I find out just how much she has put in, is that he is helping her to put money aside. Stephanie Jarvis and her old buddy have planned the whole thing when he was staying at her HMN and they went out for lunch, supposedly to brainstorm about the new travel channel. Travel, my ass. Artist, my ass.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
https://www.apm.org.uk/apm-wipm-conference/speakers/oliver-strong/
AboutAbout
Ten years or so ago I was the consummate communications professional – but something was nagging me about the way I and so many companies were communicating with colleagues. It was very professional and slick but it lacked humanity and emotion. Too often companies felt that they could inspire people behind change by showing them a cut down version of a board deck and strategy “pyramids”. Change was a process managed by GANTT charts.

I knew it wasn’t good enough anymore – with the amount of change required in today’s world we need to try harder. We need to inspire and involve our colleagues rather than ‘do change to them’.

So from this thought my business partner and friend Anthony Burrows and I took a deep breath, jumped into the unknown, and started up Intelligent Emotion in 2015. Since then, we’re immensely grateful to have grown a lot in size and impact. We use “whole brain communications” and the power of emotion to help leadership teams bring their people with them on ambitious change journeys. We’ve helped numerous companies achieve and sustain world class levels of engagement and shift on their cultures. And we’re known for the work we do with leaders in building a modern empowering leadership style.

We started small – our first client was the wonderful London Cat Clinic. And we’ve gone on to grow a lot and to be trusted by some of Europe’s largest companies from Virgin Media to Lloyds, Yorkshire Building Society, Swiss Re and Ornua. But, for us, it’s never been about company size. It’s always been personal. Our client relationships are rarely short term – people mean a hell of a lot to us. Our clients tell us they work with us because we’re positively provocative, fun and decent human beings. We cut through complexity and help find a way forward.

Please contact me to talk about the people side of change, culture change, the Future of Work and coaching and leadership.

And outside of Intelligent Emotion, I’m massively into painting (strong.oliver on Instagram) so do look me up there if that’s your thing too.

I believe that brilliant things come from connections so I look forward to linking in with you.
“10 years on, and with the guidance of my ex squeeze/bit on the side, I’m about to embark on becoming the consummate grifter.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Pretentious twats, the pair of them!
They certainly are. But don't underestimate them: this is all planned out for ages, including the part where Camilla speaks about the local community benefitting from their "intentions". They studied the actions of Stephanie and learned what she's been lacking and combined that info with the tricks and strategies already pulled by their mutual friend and his ex-lover Marina Kim, who also preaches community to enrich herself: the Covid pandemic as an opportunity to present herself as a benefactor. Shamelessness is only a starting point when trying to understand where these grifters get their clues from.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I’ll just park this here ….
View attachment 1443683
@Fennelbug, over to you 😁
Now I've absolutely no idea why this suddenly sprang to mind. Can't beat a good comb over.
comb over.jpg

Have not seen CD yet got that delight to come but have just watched Ollie and Camilla. No comment on their vlogging style or their aims for integrating the house back into the local community but not withstanding the damp and the termites I am jealous. Absolutely love Catalonia it is my second home and I absolutely love that house. What a house what a setting. I can see why they fell in love with it. Don’t have any strong thoughts about this pair yet all I hope is they do not jump on the band wagon of begging for money and they get their act together and restore rather than do f*@k all for 16 years. I think I might be hoping in vain but time will tell.
No question the house is beautiful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The little orphan princess is so tone deaf and couldn’t read a room if her life depended on it. She hasn’t come up with accounts, she has no projects completed at the Dump, has shown herself in videos spending hundreds of thousands of dollars shopping and decorating, and continues to ebeg for money to restore the Dump. Yes, Fanny, now is a great time to flog a travel channel with Mr. Ollie. She is such an entitled idiot. And I don’t think Mrs. Ollie is very fond of Fanny.

I think Mr. Ollie is going to be too busy fixing up his new historical home to have time to spend traveling with Fanny.
He doesn't have time for her. He has already had Kabob with Snorts in
You do know that Savile worked for the BBC and not Channel 4, right?
Know, OK seriously, The show did not originally air on Channel 4 but it did air on Channel 4. More than once. Did anyone think about protecting the kids Nooooo. Here ya go on Channel 4

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have not seen CD yet got that delight to come but have just watched Ollie and Camilla. No comment on their vlogging style or their aims for integrating the house back into the local community but not withstanding the damp and the termites I am jealous. Absolutely love Catalonia it is my second home and I absolutely love that house. What a house what a setting. I can see why they fell in love with it. Don’t have any strong thoughts about this pair yet all I hope is they do not jump on the band wagon of begging for money and they get their act together and restore rather than do f*@k all for 16 years. I think I might be hoping in vain but time will tell.
He should shave his head he would look better at the moment it is just tragic
My brother started going bald at 19, just shaved it all off and it looked so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Know, OK seriously, The show did not originally air on Channel 4 but it did air on Channel 4. More than once. Did anyone think about protecting the kids Nooooo. Here ya go on Channel 4

I never saw any of it from the BBC. I saw it on Channel 4

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now I've absolutely no idea why this suddenly sprang to mind. Can't beat a good comb over.

Absolutely agree, @JackSpratt , the Magic Mansion ☺ is very beautiful. Such an amazing example of craftmanship! Even though I do not quite see how Ollie's comment on Gaudi connects to the style of their house.
But as a family home? Highly impractical.
And it will cost millions to restore!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
OMG I would have never imagined she could be a yoga teacher. She's so stiff when she moves around, like a heap of wood sticks, her face expressionless, nothing feminine... she isn't a good advertising for the "humanity and emotions" her husband sells to companies!
What he’s trying to sell is either as bad or almost as bad as Ghislaine selling pieces of the ocean…it needs saving, ya know!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

He may have worked for the BBC but Channel 4 came in with a lot from this MF. Praising him all the way

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why anyone would envy Camillas arms is beyond me, those bulging veins speak of over exercise to me and look hideous.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Absolutely agree, @JackSpratt , the Magic Mansion ☺ is beautiful. But as a family home? Highly impractical.
And it will cost millions to restore!
Absolutely and if it's got a listed status I would imagine just about everything they decide to do there will have to be overseen. Termite problem, that would have put me off immediately. Still if they've been able to shell out that amount to buy it, they should have the funds to renovate it and not go the patreon route shouldn't they. Place your bets now.;)

Reactions: 23
The little orphan princess is so tone deaf and couldn’t read a room if her life depended on it. She hasn’t come up with accounts, she has no projects completed at the Dump, has shown herself in videos spending hundreds of thousands of dollars shopping and decorating, and continues to ebeg for money to restore the Dump. Yes, Fanny, now is a great time to flog a travel channel with Mr. Ollie. She is such an entitled idiot. And I don’t think Mrs. Ollie is very fond of Fanny.

I think Mr. Ollie is going to be too busy fixing up his new historical home to have time to spend traveling with Fanny.
it would be great if we could sleuth where they are staying during the “decades of restoration!”

Reactions: 8
Ollie is bringing us Tattlers on the journey ! ??????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Absolutely and if it's got a listed status I would imagine just about everything they decide to do there will have to be overseen. Termite problem, that would have put me off immediately. Still if they've been able to shell out that amount to buy it, they should have the funds to renovate it and not go the patreon route shouldn't they. Place your bets now.;)
Defo Patreon. Fanny was there for that reason, and for stocking up in Catalonian fare, expensive trinkets etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.