The Chateau Diaries #165 LieLande? Dull as dishwater, not even a parasitic hedgehog can save it now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Bionic woman meets Chariots of fire.” Discount Elton John aka Dubey can be so freaking hilarious!

A4800EEC-9B5D-4650-90FB-D8EB4472214C.jpeg

0EB28F58-F843-4300-8C05-100A749C3710.jpeg

The Queen of Lalande doesn’t run, he prances!
Prancing Queen, feel the beat of his platform shoes!
He can prance, he can jive, having the time of his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
what-did-you-expect-oprah-winfrey.gif

@pavlinn_ua
1 day ago
One minute you’re young, hip and carefree… and the next you’re taking photos of the vegetables in the garden

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Thank you so much @Jules100 !! One of the rare cases of 'he who doesn't ask, gets" :D. Like many others, with all that you have going on, I didn't want to ask, as there seems to be a tad more than 15 tiles for you to capture . Oh and sorry about missing out on tartlettes day ;) but i'm not moving to SoFl until november and, in the meantime, will be relying upon you and the other floridians to keep me updated on approaching hurricanes. (something I've never had to consider before 😨). Perhaps I will be geographically closer to @T Rex and @mrsp67. Cheers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jason should come hang with us. Jules100 will make him a tile. We will give him lots of love and attention.
Perhaps Dauphin Dubious can offer her custom tile works at his glorious gallery! She’s every bit as talented as the artists he represents!(more so in several cases)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
oh, darling, do lets go shopping and show the peasants how we go higher and the plum in our mouth gets thicker quick whip out your checkbook charlie. did any Sone notice how focused sJ camera became when dana the vampire was bonding with phelllep the handmaiden ?

Reactions: 8
Ruth Kelly is back in action.
Will she arrive for a visit at Lalande to promote her new offering???
Or, will she be running a bookstore in the Maldives???🤫
Ruth Kelly's new book is almost ready. @ruthywriter's IG story post...
1659089451250.png

Ruth has been busy with her new project.
Did Stephanie Jarvis and Michael Potts provide material for her next book???
@ruthywriter's IG story post, September 23, 2021...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.