The Chateau Diaries #164 Dan The Man is Done and Dusted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lll

https://www.premiumh
I am feeling really cross. Loads of people renovate period properties all over the world, for the love of them and also because they want to live in them. These entitled, arrogant, smug bastards make out that they are being philanthropic, not only to the community, but the world-delusions of grandeur spring to mind. We see Stef and gigalo BeeGee wanna be, on yet another jolly jaunt, leaving late again because it takes 8 hours to pack an overnight back and hang a picture. They are ridiculous, amoral, vapid, energy drains. The arrogance, the pomposity, the damn right nerve all passing on the grift. Get a job you absolute losers and why have they all got such soppy hair. Stef says her Patreon vlog will be more about Oli's loosely termed mansion and their travels. Patreons are paying you to get off your flat preppy arse and actually renovate your crumbling Chateau, you vacuous shopaholic thief. Is there anything lower than a Chateau grifter?
It is because nothing is going on at the Dump. It’s another look over there at Ollie and his stiff blond wife and don’t look at me lying to you and taking your money. And Fanny wanting to “justify” all her trips she currently has planned.

Reactions: 20
Oh crap… I’m lost in the sauce of the previous thread but I’m dying to know- are those Chagall plates from the gift grab? I’m easily wrong, but she was gifted something in this realm.
Thanks and apologies if this is already established or I am just plain wrong.

Reactions: 16
How did Mr and Mrs. Ollie start a YouTube channel and within 5 hours of posting their first video suddenly have over 6,000 subscribers? Who smells a Patreon account coming and the ebegging to commence?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
1. I have a difficult time believing those painted ceilings are all 111 years old. It looked very Thomas Kinkade/early 2000s HGTV stencil-fad to me.
2. Ollie looked better with s&p hair.
I saw an old farmhouse in the US once with painted ceilings. The story was , in the 1920's an German man and daughter were traveling across the country. In exchange for room, board and a little cash...he painted the ceilings they were beautiful and now 100 years old. Looked like a wooden picket fence with flowers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think both she and Camilla look like some sort of doll….Camilla seems to have a very difficult time moving her face. And Ollie’s dye job is so obvious. My main thought is why did they buy a place in Barcelona? Wouldn’t they buy a place near SJ? He seemed to enjoy always going there to paint. What happened?
His wife said "no bleeping way", is my guess?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
-I hope it holds Oliver’s attention and stops the upcoming YouTube travel channel with Stephanie from continuing. I would have a big problem with my husband doing anything even close to this with another woman that was his old girlfriend or crush or whatever they claim to be. It would be a deal breaker for me.
I would too !
There he is travelling the World and you are stuck in a termite invested Do Upper with god knows what needs to done ----- and he is not there with all the worry and stress ! :devilish:

Reactions: 21
Did you notice Mrs Ollie and Mr Ollie awkwardly holding hands repeatedly in the video, as if to convey the message, “ those photos of Mr. Ollie and Fanny that Mr. Ollie posted on Facebook mean nothing, he loves his wife, and we just happened to move to Spain, far away from Lie Lande, and are financially strapped and have a home that we will be renovating and filming for the rest of our lives so Mr. Ollie will be busy and will not have time to mess around much with Fanny and LieLande.”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
-I hope it holds Oliver’s attention and stops the upcoming YouTube travel channel with Stephanie from continuing. I would have a big problem with my husband doing anything even close to this with another woman that was his old girlfriend or crush or whatever they claim to be. It would be a deal breaker for me.
I would too !
There he is travelling the World and you are stuck in a termite invested Do Upper with god knows what needs to done ----- and he is not there with all the worry and stress ! :devilish:
In the Chateau Diaries live chat, whoever was running the Magical Mystery Tour channel said Oliver & Stephanie’s YouTube travel channel will be out soon. I hope it either doesn’t come out at all or doesn’t catch on and fades away.

lll

https://www.premiumh

It is because nothing is going on at the Dump. It’s another look over there at Ollie and his stiff blond wife and don’t look at me lying to you and taking your money. And Fanny wanting to “justify” all her trips she currently has planned.
I don't see his wife as stiff. She is gorgeous. I do see her struggling at times to deal with SJ. I think she is incredible in dealing with that whole situation Is Ollie with Steph?
NO!! In no way!!! That's obvious. Ollie's wife has more balls than most men

Reactions: 10
Mrs. Ollie seems somewhat pretentious. She and Mr. Ollie are under no illusions as to how wonderful they both are and how giving they are to overextend themselves to buy the big home in Spain so they could benefit and enrich the community. What an altruistic couple they are? Such givers! How long before statues of them are erected in the town square ( that will be their first Patreon fundraiser).

Seems like Mr. Ollie is plastering his new abode with his paintings, much like Manor and Maker, and Fanny( with Daddy Derek pervert paintings).

• Haha
  • Sick
OMG I would have never imagined she could be a yoga teacher. She's so stiff when she moves around, like a heap of wood sticks, her face expressionless, nothing feminine... she isn't a good advertising for the "humanity and emotions" her husband sells to companies!
We’ll you know being a yoga teacher is apparently very lucrative as she lives in a historical mansion in Spain.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is how you deal with hugh problems in old houses. No burying your head in the sand. This German girl and her boyfriend bought an old "Fachwerkhaus" (?? frame house ??) and while renovating it, stumble across heaps of problems.
It's an interesting YT channel, worth watching their struggle. She speaks English all the time - except when swearing while finding huge problems. (Funny how they translate "Scheiße" (=tit) in the undertitles ("that is bad") 🤣

I actually am following her. Great channel.
I just discovered :

Great couple and an amazing Chateau.

Reactions: 7
In the Chateau Diaries live chat, whoever was running the Magical Mystery Tour channel said Oliver & Stephanie’s YouTube travel channel will be out soon. I hope it either doesn’t come out at all or doesn’t catch on and fades away.
The little orphan princess is so tone deaf and couldn’t read a room if her life depended on it. She hasn’t come up with accounts, she has no projects completed at the Dump, has shown herself in videos spending hundreds of thousands of dollars shopping and decorating, and continues to ebeg for money to restore the Dump. Yes, Fanny, now is a great time to flog a travel channel with Mr. Ollie. She is such an entitled idiot. And I don’t think Mrs. Ollie is very fond of Fanny.

I think Mr. Ollie is going to be too busy fixing up his new historical home to have time to spend traveling with Fanny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
'
Did you see the fly land on one of the egg plant slices just before she poured half a bottle of oil on them? I wonder if Nattie got the piece?'

No matter, they were incinerated anyway. Ain't nothin' left living...
You just cut and pasted what I posted…

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Mrs. Ollie seems somewhat pretentious. She and Mr. Ollie are under no illusions as to how wonderful they both are and how giving they are to overextend themselves to buy the big home in Spain so they could benefit and enrich the community. What an altruistic couple they are? Such givers! How long before statues of them are erected in the town square ( that will be their first Patreon fundraiser).

Seems like Mr. Ollie is plastering his new abode with his paintings, much like Manor and Maker, and Fanny( with Daddy Derek pervert paintings).
She is not pretentious. She is just tired of the BullShit in her life. She is married to the man, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you notice that the Ollie’s 1911 home is a listed historical property unlike the LieLande farmhouse? That must make the little princess Fanny so jealous. Fanny’s farmhouse is not listed and all the words in the world will not turn the property into a historical Chateau, no matter how hard she pushes or promotes LieLane as a Chateau, it remains a farmhouse.

Mr. and Mrs. Ollie have only been in their home for a couple of weeks. Let’s see how they fare as they start to get hit with the unexpected expenses and the time they need to spend renovating the home. I think they will have a lot of financial stress and ole Ollie isn’t going to have the luxury of traveling around with Fanny filming a travel vlog when Mrs. Ollie wants the electrical outlets work on at the new house, or the tubs restored, termites dealt with ,etc, I think his priorities may change.

The Ollies mentioned that they moved from a newly built home in England to the 1911 house in Spain. That is quite a transition, going from a newly built home to a 111 year old home that has not been lived in for the past 40 years. Mrs. Ollie is going to have to do many hours of yoga to unwind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.