The Chateau Diaries #164 Dan The Man is Done and Dusted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @OhIDontKnow... for naming the threa, I took one from the archive.

Congratulations to newest VIP member @Imperious Me - the honour of naming thread number 165 is all yours.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 8:58 AM
graciemckitten said:
It sounds, allegedly, IMHO, that it is more and more likely that Fanny has misused and spent the nonprofit charity funds on all types of purchases and expenses that are either not approved under the charity nonprofit guidelines and that she has not used or set aside the funding for certain projects as she had promised viewers and Patrons she would. Over and over again, she has ebegged for funding to specifically provide for a heating system and restoration of the lake. She has repeatedly made statements about a lake fund, which likely does not exist.

Fanny has a number of issues involving her use and/or misuse of the non-profit charity structure that she set up for LieLande, e.g. the use of nonprofit funding to build apartments for profit business, etc. The government would usually want LieLande to adhere to specific guidelines to govern the usage of the funding in order to be granted the ability to avoid taxation.

It seems like Fanny the little orphan princess, thinks that the tax free status means that she doesn’t need to keep records to account for the whereabouts of all the funding and where monies were spent. If she is hiding information from her accountants or providing them with incomplete information, the summary of the accounting information does not show the true picture of the non profit charity’s adherence to the charity guidelines. You know the old saying, “ garbage in, garbage out” meaning the accounting info is only as good as the completeness and accuracy of the underlying information provided to them.

I wonder if that was why she had a sudden interest in getting an accounting program and coming up with her own version of the accounts to show the Patrons and viewers. Hmmmm.
I bet the accountant summaries are not favorable to her and reveals her misuse of funding and the lack of any monies left to be in a “lake fund.” If there was any such lake fund that was somehow set up in a separate account, there should be a banking statement that Fanny could easily provide to the accountants but it appears that she may not have given them such information.

I think it may be likely Fanny has recklessly concluded that the lack of taxation afforded to a non profit charity means that she has no limitations or restrictions on how she can spend the funding, that it is her personal tax free slush fund, that she does not have to comply with any laws pertaining to non profit charities, and that she cannot be audited by a governmental agency which can withdraw the non taxable status afforded to LieLande for not following the regulations and laws. She probably incorrectly thinks that she, the Old Battle Axe, and the Angry Argentenian ( as officers of the nonprofit charity) could not be held personally responsible for taxes due if the non profit designation was dissolved by the government.

Tick Tock Fanny.
Some exciting news about this, although I could not get it confirmed the way I usually try to before spilling any milk: apparently the French taxman has knocked on several of the HMN unlocked doors and mailboxes with some hard to understand questions (well, not that hard, but we know Stephanie Jarvis isn't very bright when it comes to accounting). It's early days and she is trying her hardest to ignore the cracks in her literal facade, but something is definitely going on.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Thursday at 7:42 AM
Lady Avonlea said:
Cultural significance to the local town my ass.
Funny you should mention that (even funnier Stephanie Jarvis did in her latest edition of 'My lies don't matter', a tit show if ever there was one). I did a little survey of my own the last time I visited her shittoo by asking around in the nearest towns of Crozon, Crevant and Aigurande. Most of the people I spoke to (shop owners as well as random people visiting these shops) do not even know her HMN exists and from what I told them about it couldn't care less. Stephanie Jarvis spend 16 years being securely hidden from any local activities. My advise to her would be to apply the same courtesy to the rest of the world and stop pretending that the warzone she created and that used to be a mere holiday home for a French family with sturdier roots in a completely different area of the country, has any cultural or historic significance in the local area. It's easily forgotten about and in fact that's what most local people do when it comes to LaLaLand: they ignore and forget.

Last edited: Thursday at 7:58 AM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, Shateau Scrounger and 56 others

Linus

VIP Member

Thursday at 2:03 AM
So 150.000 pounds have been set aside for the lake. When was that goal reached? Didn't she recently mention that after paying everyone's salaries and reno stuff, the rest went to the lake fund? Clearly, that fund amount has been reached many months ago and it is not expanding. Where are the accounts, dirty fanny?

• Heart
Reactions:You, Darling Life, MarquisOfNadaillac and 54 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 8:24 AM
graciemckitten said:
Getting heating installed would preserve the shiteau from mold, rot, and further decomposition, as you perfectly well know as we could hear your flabby mouth breathing through the camera microphone as Amaury was explaining it, you absolute waste of space! Rarely have I ever seen someone so pedantic and incompetent at once.
Heating is the NUMBER ONE thing to get done to “preserve the history” you lying, gaslighting, petulant child.
Maybe Sir Snorts a Lot was preoccupied about his inability to find high waisted pantaloons dilemma and allowed his distress over his wardrobe crisis to cloud his thinking.
[/QUOTE]
Let me share this: I have heard myself how she dictates comments to him, literally telling him what to write. The boy doesn't think twice and does whatever she says. She knows how ridiculous this makes him sound. She is setting him up. Tick Tock.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions:You, MarquisOfNadaillac, HouseLebel and 53 others

Imperious Me

VIP Member

Yesterday at 12:26 AM
n0wBIgogX0TjCVqrrQP028wA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Cathy B
24 seconds ago

I have watched EVERY Vlog you have posted. Over the years I have enjoyed all of the interactions with the amazing and interesting people who have passed through the Chateau and like many others, appreciated the escape during lock down. Thank you for creating such amazing content, I truly looked forward to every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday post. Today I have unsubscribed and will not be watching in future, the chateau has lost its sparkle. The interesting people who made the channel what it was have all moved away and never visit. So once again, thank you Stephanie for the great content of the past, thank you for the life love and laughter, thank you to Michael Petherick with whom you had such a special on screen relationship and made those amazing Advent videos the first year that were so entertaining, to Michael Pots, Oliver, Kat, Nick, Marie, Antoine, Dan, David ( the fitness fanatic). In closing I fully expect this comment will firstly be attached by other patrons, and will eventually be deleted.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, MarquisOfNadaillac, Tea with lemon and 53 others

Newbies please use the wiki button for any questions...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the new thread...i cant keep up....its almost another thread...every two days..i guess we are with far over 15 tartlets now... ;) i wonder how many read our comments nowadays..too lazy to look it up..sorry..i am on holiday..:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
aoHPVebuG3xW7EBLiVz8X=s76-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj-mo.jpg
How To Renovate A Chateau
10 hours ago
To celebrate 300 K Followers we decided to make our first public live Q & A (normally for patreons only) Sunday 24. July at 8:30 PM French time . We'll try to answer as many of your juicy live questions as possible, but if you tell us what you'd like to know here in the comments, there's an additional chance to see them answered! Looking forward to chatting with you! (And don't forget, comming from a world leading influencer, all of Philipp's answers are guaranteed 100 % correct)
Show less

It must piss Fanny off that they have 300,000 and she is only nearly 200,000

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
View attachment 1441023
How To Renovate A Chateau10 hours ago
To celebrate 300 K Followers we decided to make our first public live Q & A (normally for patreons only) Sunday 24. July at 8:30 PM French time . We'll try to answer as many of your juicy live questions as possible, but if you tell us what you'd like to know here in the comments, there's an additional chance to see them answered! Looking forward to chatting with you! (And don't forget, comming from a world leading influencer, all of Philipp's answers are guaranteed 100 % correct)
Show less

It must piss Fanny off that they have 300,000 and she is only nearly 200,000
Chat. Di. 199,000
HTRAC. 304,000 and climbing

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Dan seems happier already.. good for him honestly.. If he found local work I'd be just as interested in other peoples properties as well as his.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I am not sorry to see Dan go. Literally everyone is gone, what the heck is in store at LieLande? I’m not even waiting with bated breath, its so flipping boring! Dull as dishwater, not even a parasitic hedgehog can save it now!
Her time is up. I bet her exit strategy is already in place, maybe driving off in that old convertible and leaving Peepee with his hedgehog watch to keep the dumb viewers entertained.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Dan, that was totally unsuitable infill to put under the floor. Should be proper hard core 'rated stone'. What has been put in will compress, sink and crack the floor.

I've never heard a backing song with a more obvious message than today's.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I SURE HOPE AMAURY IS FOLLOWING MY INSTALLMENT INSTRUCTIONS- I AM “THE DESIGNER” AFTER ALL.....
Oh I would love to be a fly on the wall in Bun Boys room when he is talking to Nasty Nati .... I can hear the swearing from here!
I would not blame him either ...... taking orders from a fluffed up , nail polished lazy sod like him who has never done a hard days work in his life !

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Dan, that was totally unsuitable infill to put under the floor. Should be proper hard core 'rated stone'. What has been put in will compress, sink and crack the floor.

He's not called half-arsed-Dan for nothing

Has anyone seen Dana's new offering where the gruesome twosome were missing from the LieLander's summer supper? I wonder where they could be - I guarantee they aren't helping clear the lake of detritus, repairing the rotten windows, painting the iron Juliet balconies, helping dan with the pergola, getting the panelling ready for the not so grand salon, repairing the terrace and steps.... I suspect they're on another city trip spending the BnB and YT monies which should be going towards the restoration costs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
what are you doing in your holiday?
enjoying ourselves..eating out..meeting friends we havent seen the last couple of years..doing some BBQ, swimming in the pool...playing tennis..shopping in Nevers..drinking and buying wine in Sancerre..lotts of things...went to Bourges to meet with distant familymembers...and no.. we didnt feel the need to go to Lalande.. ;) we have a lott of crap ourselves..so no need to visit snort his shop...and as we have a much better house to stay in...also didnt feel the need to spend the night in that filthy place..nor to sit with that bunch for a louzy meal..on a crumbling terras..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
enjoying ourselves..eating out..meeting friends we havent seen the last couple of years..doing some BBQ, swimming in the pool...playing tennis..shopping in Nevers..drinking and buying wine in Sancerre..lotts of things...went to Bourges to meet with distant familymembers...and no.. we didnt feel the need to go to Lalande.. ;) we have a lott of crap ourselves..so no need to visit snort his shop...and as we have a much better house to stay in...also didnt feel the need to spend the night in that filthy place..nor to sit with that bunch for a louzy meal..on a crumbling terras..
……. I’ll never ask again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

I was hoping that song was for Annalise and not The Crazy, delusional, greedy Fannypack.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When Stephanie pays her staff is she withholding tax money from their wages or are they all collecting tax free money. Does she pay any benefits to her staff. Just curious how she works that out when dealing with the government.

Reactions: 14
The T Rex Take: Dana's latest cooking vlog popped up in my feed. I find them truly entertaining, as I always discover new techniques (that I will never use). Tonight, in her part 1 of a 3 part miniseries "DIY Gastronomic Full Course Meal in a Shitoo?", Dana explained the first course was roasted eggplant with smoked trout, goat cheese, trout roe and balsamic-cream glaze. She realized her bottle of balsamic glaze had expired, and decided to make a creamy balsamic reduction. (For this, Dana was awarded a gold star, as no one else at the Shitoo would notice something so trivial as an expiration date.) I found it odd that Dana did not "sweat" the eggplant before dousing it in olive oil and roasting it in the oven (@billybudd , I know you noticed that!) , but that step was not needed as she literally burned the shyte out of it- the hardened blackened discs made a satisfying thunk as she dumped them from the pan. I also found her technique at cutting herbs fascinating- "Dana don't need no kitchen shears!"- she used a nefarious-looking chopping knife to cut thyme, and what appeared to be a bread knife to saw chives- all while being precariously perched atop stiletto heels- this woman lives dangerously. She assembles the dish, and placed far too much roe atop, along with hacked chives. Footage of her seated and attempting to saw into the crunchy layers of eggplant with a butter knife- this was my favourite part. Everyone oohs and aahs (even Herr Nuti fears Dana), and Pavlina politely remarks she had never thought of such a combination of smoked trout with eggplant. Dana's cooking will never be Michelin- worthy, but I will give her one Goodyear star, based on the T Rex tyre-rating system. Work harder, Dana- someday you may earn a Pirelli star!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.