The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @OneMoonbeam for naming the thread, an honourable mention goes to @T Rex for nominating it.

Previously on The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show:
- Château owners were invited to The Fancy Fanny No English Garden Party - No Photos of the Garden allowed!
- Seemingly it was a success, as people without standards are easily impressed.
- CH4 is filming for Stephanie's segments of ChâteauDIY - I guess, that is the only professional thing done at the farm house now...
- Ruth's contract has not been renewed and Dan's might not be either.
- Ian the plasterer was almost electrocuted, but who cares, it's just a comedy show, LOL!

Most liked posts from the previous thread:

MsPitstop
Chatty Member

Tuesday at 3:58 AM
Sending lots of love to this person! Nailed it!

Michelle Willems
1 hour ago
I was just reading the comments here and I truly cannot understand how excited the commentators are. I used to love CD from the beginning now I see the content as mind numbingly boring and I’ve stopped watching. When I think about that, it’s so disappointing. I’ve wasted time from my life supporting what I see has become boring and selfish. I am quite sure these feelings/observations arose at approximately the same time as gay Phil landed and began with his “my chateau” remarks. Has he bought a share? I need to unsubscribe. The gift channel is sickening. All of those sad sycophants sending “stuff!” The money spent on gifting and postage is insane. I would prefer to support charities that help people and animals. It is not as though the chateau or its inhabitants need anything. The place must literally be busting at the seams! I don’t care if haters resent my comment. I live in a democracy and I will be out of here asap.
Show less

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, JP in SC, JumpingJacks and 64 others

MsPitstop
Chatty Member

Tuesday at 12:04 AM
This is from her last flog. It's a long read but I love the part where they say Phillip is like her nephew!

Chandeliers
2 hours ago (edited)
☮♥☀🌹 Care About You! 🏰Stephanie, what we have to say to you, you're not going to like, but I rather tell you than not to tell you, because if we don't say anything, it's like leaving you to drown and nobody does that, only if they don't care or afraid to tell you. So here we go! It's about you and your boyfriend Philip. You guys remind us of Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Everyone thought it was a beautiful love story like Charles and Diana as well. The number one reason everyone in the world says, it's because of the age difference. When you fall in love with a person that's a lot lot younger than you are, it's like buying a puppy even though you don't like dogs. So it's all infatuation and the excitement that the other person thinks they will live with you the rest of their life because they think they're in love now, but they're only thinking about now not long term, because they're too young to think that far. Not to mention women can fall in love and stay with the guy forever, but men don't think like women. 95% of men only stay deeply in love for five years or so and then the love diminishes. So the relationship is only going to crumble because the younger person's mind is not fully developed. They think their age, not five years older and beyond. We honestly think you shouldn't play this love game that you think it's going to be like a fairytale, and he's going to kiss you and you will be his forever, like the story of Snow White, because he's only in his 20's. He acts as if though you are his aunt and he's the nephew, as he goes along with any final decision you make, simply because he knows you're older and he doesn't know better! Philip acts as if though he is a genuine true friend to you, but we don't see that deep excitement, manly, forever love affair that he should be showing towards you. Even when you went on the tractor to do some tractoring work, he was no where in sight like a manly boyfriend that wants to take over and control the tractor. He wants now to paint his nails and so his fingers looks very feminine. Are you telling us you don't mind if he wears makeup? The peachy pinks that he loves, it's almost like he's going a different direction towards being a transvestite. As long as you don't mind your boyfriend to be on the feminine side, then so be it because it's only going to get worst not better, as the saying goes. Maybe you should have your mother read our message and see if she agrees with what we're saying. The same way it was with Charles and Diana. All the signs where there, but everyone covered up for Charles. But at the end of their relationship, he wanted everyone to know what he really wanted. That's how men are, they completely think not what women are thinking. Only if they're 99.9% in love with you, they will see everything your way. So if it was me in your position, I wouldn't play a gambling game with my love life. Your cards are on the table and if you don't focus and concentrate, you're not going to win this love game for the long term forever and ever. We see you guys as best friends, but unfortunately, not as husband and wife. Having a real castle like you do, you can always add and subtract, but with genuine love, you don't want to play Russian roulette with your heart by adding and subtracting since Philip is only 27. As a male, he has just started to learn mentally. So why don't you stop while you're ahead and then in ten years, see if he feels the same way about you. Then you will be on the right side of the coin and have no regrets.🌹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, JP in SC, thoughtcloud and 56 others

The comments are savage!

Isabelle6541

Monday at 8:24 PM
Back from our visit to France. Did a lot of interviews that included some donations. Did a lot of driving. Scheduled a few more appointments for around party time. I am pretty sure SJ was alerted to our visit although we are not 100%. Next on the agenda - our guest checks in. Sorting out microphones at the moment. Can’t wait to see you SJ. We have a few questions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, JumpingJacks and 51 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 8:41 PM
@Margo Polo
0B0B29E9-C1D6-4288-8CBB-36A3AEC34F94.jpeg

30EA2373-0F88-491D-A96D-98BF16DC11E4.jpeg

@thoughtcloud
70964CA7-85A0-4EEC-8437-D1D814E6F7B9.jpeg

B17450A2-BF94-48F2-8864-5A968C09A21D.jpeg

@T Rex
D4375EFE-83BE-479A-A2B8-D02BD075D3FC.jpeg

3CEB35C8-87FE-4465-845E-D9534998C51C.jpeg

I’m still working on requested cheesy bootleg Daddy’s tiles. Some are easier than others, I’ll keep posting them in little batches, almost done. Now back to “Laundry Talk” witches.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, JP in SC, Darling Life and 47 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Tuesday at 11:19 AM
Lady Avonlea said:
Selmar & Marie are gone. Michael Petherick is invisible. Dan will be out by Christmas 2022 and I'd put money on Cuz & Natti going by Christmas 2023 as they are becoming tired of Snorty's ever increasing 'King of the Shiteau' routine. This pending visit by Mummy & Percy to the shiteau will likely be their last. No travel vlog with Ollie. No travel vlog with Potty. Fewer visits by Scotman. When was the last time Kat visited? Appears Snorty will be the last man standing and Fanny will be stuck with him. Snorty's work will be done.
Oh but that is all okay with her because “she’s been looking for a Philip her whole life”. She wants a man who wears makeup and nail polish, who has long hair no matter the state of his thinning hair, who wears women’s clothes, who doesn’t want to have sex with her, who will take her picture and follow her around, who can sing somewhat, play the piano somewhat, who has no money so he has no power in the relationship and can’t leave her, who will set the table, carry her purse, and figure what all of the unmarked keys are for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, Darling Life and 47 others

You know it's bad when Cynthia Lambert also is looking for a 'Philip'

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Tuesday at 7:04 AM
mousepanda8 said:
@Clara Burnett there was speculation around the lack of dan in the chateau diaries. Do you know what is happening? Is he on his way out?
He is certainly struggling. Stephanie Jarvis has mentioned to several people that she thinks it's time for him to move on. Never a good sign when she starts referring to someone else's interest in terms like 'It would be better for him to....' and 'I would understand if he would...'
Dan however strikes me as particularly hard headed and not very good at reading a room: he will be struggling a lot longer before he sees the light. If Jarvis does want him out pronto, she'd best play her cards right with her cuz and let him do the dirty work. Knowing Stephanie Jarvis that plan has already set in motion.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, AndAnotherName and 46 others

What will happen next on The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show?
- Will Dan finish the pergola before he is booted?
- Did Ian the Plasterer survive The Tower of Electric Doom?
- Will Philip stop saying "Pain Au Chocolat"?
- Also, Will Philip do some actual wor... nevermind!

As always the wiki is free and for everybody, but don't go looking up #Crotchgate unless you want Philip to invade your dreams and paint your nails with whiteout - sorry, I still don't make the rules. I'm just the messenger.

Happy Tattling. 💗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh lord, haven’t watched the latest but after seeing the title, I can’t believe she needs anymore junk! I think she has a problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You know that silly look Philip Jarvis always has, with his mouth half open, that he thinks gives him a sensual look, but that only gives him a idiot face, well, he has vagina lips. Now try watching the vlogs without thinking about it...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Another useless and boring video with the regular cast of chateau dolts. Talking about their pretentious lives and a small blip of Journey to the Chateau. To sum it up..... blah.....blah....blah ps. PhiPhi is gross touching that nasty hair while setting the table :sick: and his Mummy with her squeezed boobies in that ill-fitting dress. :rolleyes: don't get me started on the shoes these freaks wear 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know that silly look Philip Jarvis always has, with his mouth half open, that he thinks gives him a sensual look, but that only gives him a idiot face, well, he has vagina lips. Now try watching the vlogs without thinking about it...
Actually those vagina lips is what keeps him around......if you get my drift. His other toy is just for his pleasure 😆😆😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just imagine his cum face

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Have we married them now officially?
In a fair world Stephanie, Philip, Nic, Michael Potts and Oliver would travel to a place where polygami is allowed and just get hitched. Sadly, the world is an unfair place and we'll just have to cope...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Now after watching the latest offering I’m just a bit, just a tiny bit surprised. So a week of friends, are those people friends??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That last vlog made me queasy! So so many things wrong with it!

Firstly unless you are setting up a proper antiques store - you typically don’t buy crap to sell! I’m sure it was all excuses! That « lovely » blue dish will no way end up in the squirrel shop of horrors’ and I bet non of the other purchases do either! More crap for Narnia! Collapsed roof in 5, 4,3,2,1

Speaking of which don’t you have enough stuff from there to sell anyway it’s packed and you won’t need 3/4 of it at least . Oh wait you won’t sell anything expensive that you bought ( with Parteon money without disclosing) or got grifted from granny cash. More evidence that packages are skimming thé expensive stuff and binning the rest

more clothes! Really!!! Your coat hanger collapsed you had so much and we know you won’t ever wear most of it more than once!

as for dinner!All the non guests seems to have contributed expect you and Phillip!The upstairs downstairs dynamic was soo weird! They are YOUR guests Get off your narcissistic ass and help! Rather than sit there and film and everyone else works! I’m suprised they sat at the table with strep and guests and weren’t delegated to the kitchen like the staff were in times gone bye

For thé love of god! Please stop!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@HalcyonOrganic, I hope you will enjoy this lovely bespoke coaster with your fancy Christmas wine in the finished gardener’s cottage with Baby.
48BBB780-2CA0-4FD4-B260-B2EF04D77672.jpeg

Special edition cheesy bootleg daddy’s tile #2. *might have been peed on.
9C736CEB-ED26-49E6-96D3-290BA145877A.jpeg

Almost done. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I get the impression Fanny is intentionally doing things to get a reaction from here. Her faux friend also haggled at a charity shop. Also imagine buying stuff at a charity shop to profiteer when you already have so much. The flogs need Teabag back to bring a bit of life to proceedings. She literally just Fanny's about.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She is a ghastly woman. I guess the patrons paid for that convertible. And more buying of clutter it makes no sense. I actually felt quite violent watching her stick her camera into everyone's faces and literally too. I felt really uncomfortable watching dans and davees faces and see their struggle with a reply. God I want to punch her really badly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.