The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greetings from scorchingly hot London! I quite enjoyed watching tonight’s CD vlog (that’s called sarcasm). Social climbers be like—-“Let’s live like the Crawleys of Downton Abbey!” I now also realize how vital PhiPhi is to Stephanie. You know what they say, “every girl needs a gay bestfriend.”

193E53D5-E2C1-4469-8337-B140F0634AB2.jpeg

0A6E046A-7965-470F-BB2C-1BAADCC158D4.jpeg

Them two—shopping together; tidying up together, mani-pedi together. PhiPhi is Stephanie’s essential gay bestfriend (with benefits).😅✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh lord, haven’t watched the latest but after seeing the title, I can’t believe she needs anymore junk! I think she has a problem.
They pick everything they see up, she says how much she loves it... he says how incredible it is... then they agree to buy it and enjoy it for a bit then put it in the shop... "We loved it for a minute, so 300 euros it is"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I thought some sleuths here figured out she is not the 100 Stars designer?
SJ: "You're so stylish and you're so talented; it's amazing that you've designed these robes."
Isabella: "Thank you. It's a labour of love, absolutely."
(video starts where she is complimented on her designs...)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
te47W4X1RvAp1LIHVJaooShw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kim Kruger
28 minutes ago
Hello lovely Steph and Philip - please get a puppy for the estate as all estates have dogs
emoji_u1f415.png
that add ambiance to the château- I am sure Philip would be a wonderful “daddy” to the fortunate pet - this will definitely put paid to a certain Dragon (Kathy ) not mentioning names lol
emoji_u1f602.png
and her antics- loads of love and support from Dubai

Gm9Q2dUBgPitvLXTFwSi4SNm=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Meg KRAFT
1 hour agoThe pink "playsuit" is right on trend with the new Barbie and Ken movie coming out.

H-JcV200lk_PM95u7zo1EX4Q=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Carol Z
1 hour ago
Upon receiving the Ken doll, I remember being quite disappointed regarding his missing bits and bobs. Fortunately, my husband who is also named Ken, is anatomically correct.

00V_w_fop4aEkOuydUvKSRLl=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Oliver Pavic
2 hours ago
Philip really becoming more and more like a count Dracula
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f44f_1f3fc.png
emoji_u1f525.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
In a fair world Stephanie, Philip, Nic, Michael Potts and Oliver would travel to a place where polygami is allowed and just get hitched. Sadly, the world is an unfair place and we'll just have to cope...
And here was me harking back to the time of the Moony wedding in their Chapel. Maybe, just maybe she is already in a polygamous place. ;) There is hope...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Greetings from scorchingly hot London! I quite enjoyed watching tonight’s CD vlog (that’s called sarcasm). Social climbers be like—-“Let’s live like the Crawleys of Downton Abbey!” I now also realize how vital PhiPhi is to Stephanie. You know what they say, “every girl needs a gay bestfriend.”

View attachment 1417753
View attachment 1417756
Them two—shopping together; tidying up together, mani-pedi together. PhiPhi is Stephanie’s essential gay bestfriend (with benefits).😅✌🏼
Me too, although mine has been work related. Not a pleasant experience, although managed to squeeze in a play. Luckily minus my Mother in law warbling.

They pick everything they see up, she says how much she loves it... he says how incredible it is... then they agree to buy it and enjoy it for a bit then put it in the shop... "We loved it for a minute, so 300 euros it is"
Now, if I were visiting (not that I would) and was a fan of the Diaries, then I would just visit the tat shop in the village and buy my own at a reduced price.
I wouldn't film it to show how much I am fleecing my visitors, I mean that would be insulting their intelligence 🤔🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They're on a buying frenzy, filming every single purchase so they can sell it on Patreon day as "As Seen On Chateau Diaries"... Who invites 16 people to stay then f'ks off to the charity shop?

• Angry
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1417773
Kim Kruger
28 minutes ago
Hello lovely Steph and Philip - please get a puppy for the estate as all estates have dogs View attachment 1417774 that add ambiance to the château- I am sure Philip would be a wonderful “daddy” to the fortunate pet - this will definitely put paid to a certain Dragon (Kathy ) not mentioning names lol View attachment 1417775 and her antics- loads of love and support from Dubai

View attachment 1417776Meg KRAFT
1 hour agoThe pink "playsuit" is right on trend with the new Barbie and Ken movie coming out.

View attachment 1417777
Carol Z
1 hour ago
Upon receiving the Ken doll, I remember being quite disappointed regarding his missing bits and bobs. Fortunately, my husband who is also named Ken, is anatomically correct.

View attachment 1417778
Oliver Pavic
2 hours ago
Philip really becoming more and more like a count Dracula View attachment 1417779View attachment 1417780View attachment 1417781
I have never heard of the expression "put paid".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They're on a buying frenzy, filming every single purchase so they can sell it on Patreon day as "As Seen On Chateau Diaries"... Who invites 16 people to stay then f'ks off to the charity shop?
I hope she doesn't emboss them with a kiss, like she did some postcards. Crazed fans may try to clone her from the DNA.
She has been warned.

I would also laugh loudly if she bought back some of the crap thoughtful gifts, sent by her fans.

I digress, the hotel is stifling and I tried opening the windows, only to hear London traffic 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1417753
View attachment 1417756
You can see what he's going to look like as an old man..

• Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1417773
Kim Kruger
28 minutes ago
Hello lovely Steph and Philip - please get a puppy for the estate as all estates have dogs View attachment 1417774 that add ambiance to the château- I am sure Philip would be a wonderful “daddy” to the fortunate pet - this will definitely put paid to a certain Dragon (Kathy ) not mentioning names lol View attachment 1417775 and her antics- loads of love and support from Dubai

View attachment 1417776Meg KRAFT

View attachment 1417777
Carol Z
1 hour ago

View attachment 1417778
Oliver Pavic
2 hours ago
Philip really becoming more and more like a count Dracula View attachment 1417779View attachment 1417780View attachment 1417781
If a dog would turn up at that place I would die, it’s bad enough that her human mother, once escaped can’t bring herself to go back.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

101 Life

2 hours ago
Oh..,.how about the smallest pet dog for Philip? (Philip, on condition that you love Steph more than the dog) Anybody on board with me? Please vote.

9 idiots actually voted/liked.

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

View attachment 1417753
View attachment 1417756
I think I’ve found the reason for the Sir Snorts a lot mani’s…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.