The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest CDIY made it crystal clear Jarvis does no DIY when the cameras are not around, and I think the previous episodes all point to the same conclusion. She doesn't do anything. The episodes in series two show her sweeping the straw out of Gerald's apartment, most unconvincingly treating the beams for woodworm -- about 6 square inches -- and removing less than half a bucket of stone from a doorway pre-cut by Ian. Who's standing there asking her if her stilettoes are steel-capped.
She does nothing.
The 9,000 email confirm.
What is she doing? She's shopping online, I'd say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Really, we can’t get sucked in to the heating diversions. Heating. . . . that’s not going to happen. Stephie is going to be out of there w/Phyllis the minute there is a cold snap. She’s already signaled distress at the “cost” factor to install (incrementally) and monthly heating bills - come on, it’s not going to happen.
Waiting on video where she rolls the JAG into the moat.
Waiting on her next root touch up.
Hoping she finds time to get someone to give her son a bath. His hair strands need freshening. And the beard thing (on his face) not working - nor is his beard act working period.
Scraggly, disheveled, scruffy, seedy, shabby, unkept, mangy, ungroomed, tacky, frowzy, messy, untidy - Snorty is a hot mess and needs more than a bath. He needs a dog groomer, a sheep sheerer and Jonathan Van Ness to stage an intervention.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
The latest CDIY made it crystal clear Jarvis does no DIY when the cameras are not around, and I think the previous episodes all point to the same conclusion. She doesn't do anything. The episodes in series two show her sweeping the straw out of Gerald's apartment, most unconvincingly treating the beams for woodworm -- about 6 square inches -- and removing less than half a bucket of stone from a doorway pre-cut by Ian. Who's standing there asking her if her stilettoes are steel-capped.
She does nothing.
The 9,000 email confirm.
What is she doing? She's shopping online, I'd say.
Just like when she started cleaning the tiles for the china room that was finished by someone else. Yes she has filming and editing to do but that is not a full time job she has become very lazy, in the early days she used to cook and she seemed more natural and inclusive with volunteers now she has a superior air about her

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Scraggly, disheveled, scruffy, seedy, shabby, unkept, mangy, ungroomed, tacky, frowzy, messy, untidy - Snorty is a hot mess and needs more than a bath. He needs a dog groomer, a sheep sheerer and Jonathan Van Ness to stage an intervention.
Even JVN can’t create a personality out of nothing. He might be able to salvage BJJ’s look, but it will still be an empty meat suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh, look! It's Jason Dubey's plant!
And she called his name out at the end of the vlog.
You just know he's on Cloud Nine!

View attachment 1382594

-RYYbT3E_l2-H1TmVASMM7iQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jason Dubey
14 hours ago
Stephanie, thank you so much for the mention! The Tack Room shutters are a nice improvement especially on the main courtyard side. You were a busy little bee running errands, and I have to say YOU make the village look better. The building you thought was the ugliest is actually a pretty cool Bauhaus (Brutalist) inspired design (I think...). I just can't believe that plant is still in full bloom! Amazing. Can I send you my 14K emails to sort??..LOL I'm sure you could knock em out in a couple hours....Oh, please give my regards to Marie. I just bought an incredible brand new Conservatory Grand piano and am working on the the secondo for Schubert's Fantasie in F Minor for four hands (or two pianos) which I hope to play with Marie someday soon at the Chateau. Hopefully she will be staying for a while. You have a nice group there. Yours, Dauphin Dubey (that never gets old by the way)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just like when she started cleaning the tiles for the china room that was finished by someone else. Yes she has filming and editing to do but that is not a full time job she has become very lazy, in the early days she used to cook and she seemed more natural and inclusive with volunteers now she has a superior air about her
They started out soaking the encaustic tiles -- they'd been, as I recall, in the same peacock guano room the grand salon panelling was stored in -- which a two-second Google they did not perform tells you is fatal to vintage encaustic tiles. Informed of this, they quickly took them out of the soak and abandoned them. I believe it was Ian the electrician who finally scrubbed them. There may have been a Jarvis crotch flash involved. There was discussion here that they'd beaten the bush for something performative to do because they hadn't done any work around the place forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
SIGNATURE SCENT: LAZY LADY
He must have been on an audition, he shaved that nasty ass facial hair down a bit... still hasn't learned the art of trimming neck hair though :sick: 🤦‍♀️

Dan went to pick up his sick child on a motorbike 😳
He can afford a new wardrobe, new bike, trip to Turkey, new teef, but not an Uber apparently.

Imperious witch...

Reactions: 12
Granted that Marie needs help but she trades on it - now putting out feelers for a camera, thinking of going to Australia & NZ - any offers? Yacht chef? Hm.. In the past she needed a car (& got it), needed editing help (ditto), needed places to stay & got a warm welcome & help in Haworth, not to mention the visibility she got going back to France with Nikki & her old chateaux haunts - loved it till she was on her own & had to move on & on...Her followers are like an oracle she consults - have any of you had trouble with bank accounts ?(UK), what should I do about my ankle? Where should I go?and they come back with all the platitudes 'rest & think of yourself' type, instead of coming back with questions like 'Do you know what a business plan is?' 'Have you got an accountant to help with taxes & self employment? The root of the problem is as I see it, she has little ability to carry out any project on her own, & would be better off obviously in a job, even with a wedding planner but she is too stubborn to admit it. The latest poor-me story in her own country just shows up this inability to even get a clinical appointment by phoning or through her GP. For once the snivelling didn't work. I'm sorry but Marie really gets on my Wiik.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1383607
Jason Dubey
14 hours ago
Stephanie, thank you so much for the mention! The Tack Room shutters are a nice improvement especially on the main courtyard side. You were a busy little bee running errands, and I have to say YOU make the village look better. The building you thought was the ugliest is actually a pretty cool Bauhaus (Brutalist) inspired design (I think...). I just can't believe that plant is still in full bloom! Amazing. Can I send you my 14K emails to sort??..LOL I'm sure you could knock em out in a couple hours....Oh, please give my regards to Marie. I just bought an incredible brand new Conservatory Grand piano and am working on the the secondo for Schubert's Fantasie in F Minor for four hands (or two pianos) which I hope to play with Marie someday soon at the Chateau. Hopefully she will be staying for a while. You have a nice group there. Yours, Dauphin Dubey (that never gets old by the way)
Oh my God....he's a nutbag. Truly.
Dauphin Dubey......Hey, Jason! Funny how summer plants bloom all summer! That is some special plant you got there!
I have a little news for you - IT DOES GET OLD and so do you!

(so happy to see you here, Le Baiseur!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was surprised she said he was a baritone? I apply that term to a classical male singing voice not a boy band wannabee... it was ear piercing and I thought the pianist was trying to drown him out... what a mess but highly amusing for Madam.
Snorts hogged the floor AGAIN. He overpowered the female singer. Always does.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
They started out soaking the encaustic tiles -- they'd been, as I recall, in the same peacock guano room the grand salon panelling was stored in -- which a two-second Google they did not perform tells you is fatal to vintage encaustic tiles. Informed of this, they quickly took them out of the soak and abandoned them. I believe it was Ian the electrician who finally scrubbed them. There may have been a Jarvis crotch flash involved. There was discussion here that they'd beaten the bush for something performative to do because they hadn't done any work around the place forever.
...and wearing heels, screams hard at work.

1656684606681.png

SJ tile cleaning.png

SJ hose and hoe.png

1656685434127.png

1656685482731.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
That's from a vlog where she and Marie Wiik had matching suits that they'd purchased at the charity shop - they quickly tried them on for everyone to see, hence the thong. I should add, they tried them on prior to washing them.....eeewwww!
It's the video where the two of them went glamping in a tree house.
I guess she wanted to make sure her “lady bits” didn’t get contaminated by the unwashed suit. Oh! Oops! Too late those parts are already nasty…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1380495View attachment 1380499View attachment 1380502

To give you an indication. This is the Chateau that had the 50K boiler installed. One boiler, considerably smaller property than HMN and in an excellent state of repair. 300K - 400K euros is about right for LaLa and that's not taking into account any unforseen problems but she'd be wise to get other quotes and for a job of this size make sure whoever is doing the work has the relevant insurances to cover themselves.
What an absolutely lovely house! (It's the symmetry I find so pleasing - a fair number of Georgian country houses around where I live has probably driven my likes and dislikes!).

Back to Lalande - which, in my book, is not lovely to look at - perhaps Stephanie's visit to the Mairie was to deliver the planning application?

Reactions: 11
Dan went to pick up his sick child on a motorbike 😳
No brains... no commonsense, kids got a temperature so he covers him in a blanket sticks him in front of the TV with a bag of sweets... no damp towel to cool his face down, possibly the medicine was childrens paracetamol. Jobs a goodun and that's father and son time.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It makes sense to me, the swimsuit was 2nd hand, so she kept the thong on so that she didn't contaminate the cossie.
Great minds think alike, sorta. 😜

Fanny keeps repeating how the gardens will take 20 years to grow... that is BS.... trees take a few years to give shade.. maybe 6-7 years... But by next year that English garden will be in full flourish, what's left of it, between the wild animals and the over watering... or lack of if Amaury ever goes on vacay or gets ill...
I predict it will be a weed patch in the end.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.