The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Albee for naming the thread, I took some creative liberties. Honourable mention goes to @MRShavershamsdress & @Lady Avonlea for putting the thread title forth.

So Dan is sadly on the outs. I hope he got out of life, what he wanted.
So while we are waiting for new main characters to fill in "The Little Shop of Horrors" season of The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show...
The most liked posts from the previous thread:

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Sunday at 10:25 PM
🔥
dario ginevra

39 seconds ago
I have been thinking of posting this comment from a long time, and I have always decided against it because I don't want to sound rude, but since it's a thought that came to me every time I watch one of your videos, now I'm doing it. I really enjoy most of your videos or I wouldn't watch them, but it has been a VERY long time since we have seen some work done (structural/restoration tipe, not cleaning) at the chateau. In 2022 apart for the garden behind the chapel nothing happened. The grand salon, Nati's apartment, the china pantry, the chapel restoration, your office, the wallpaper in the pink bathroom, the pavement of the backyard terrace...It's supposed to be a huge renovation site, full of weekly updates, but all it seems to have been forgotten; no footage, no news, only travels, parties and small(ish) cleaning jobs. And every time I think to where the HUGE amount of money that the chateau receives every month, and that it's suppose to be used ONLY on renovation works is going; because I can't understand. Every chateau channel shows projects starting and finishing, but at the Chateau the Lalande with a budget incomparable to theirs nothing seems to ever be finished.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Maria Antonia Hb, Aquablue and 91 others

Imperious Me

Chatty Member

Monday at 2:23 AM
1656289398447.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Maria Antonia Hb, AndAnotherName and 76 others

PixiesPaw

Monday at 5:18 AM
Another common sense suggestion captured before those lacking in common sense delete.

C503F075-5724-40E1-9F5D-FE7314CF5E7A.jpeg

I think I have come to enjoy the free-for-all of the YT comments more than watching the boring vlogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Maria Antonia Hb, Luna20 and 59 others

Trengilly

Chatty Member

Monday at 12:31 AM
Ok, so Tartlets, I watched the flog and caught up with your comments.

That flog was a total own goal.

Big development with the heating which Tartlets are overlooking. Stephanie has brought in a wood burning contractor to try and do a temporary fix and quash dissent with the patrons. I take umbrage with you SJ; you said overhauling the existing heating system, not remedy it with two wood burners. Again, she is seemingly using Nathan, an Englishman, undoubtedly Stephanie will claim there simply aren't tradesman available in the area - I call BS. We proved that wrong with my 2mins google search last month. This is a direct response to the growing frustration not only here, but with the vocal patrons and YT commenters. She knows she's pressed to the wall right now with unfulfilled promises.

Another development, which Tartlets are discussing, is Stephanie and Phyllis's confusion of what is a GAG gift and what was a purchase. Remember each gift they receive is met with such false praise and exaggerated excitement - we now learn that in fact they cannot actually decipher what was bought or gifted, probably because they receive too much tat of negligible significance. If this isn't a wake up call I don't know what is. Such an own goal - hate football references, because I'm an effeminate raging homosexual, but you get my point - much like Phyllis (I recognise a bottom when I see one). Anyway, I'm enjoying some of the commenters on the YT flog expressing dissatisfaction.

Whoever, it is deleting the comments, I suspect Phyllis, is now aware that the unrest is growing significantly and they should be feeling red hot panicked, that ear burning sensation lol. I think SJ is editing her flogs as of late in such a way, to suggest that Phyllis is quite domineering, a law unto himself, resists challenge. Is she setting him up to be the fall guy when she has to do her inevitable Metherdick apology video about the patreon misspending? "Phyllis was paid to monitor the comments section so I was unaware of all your unrest and concern." I think she is manufacturing this bubble of ignorance quite deliberately as a strategy to defend herself from critique down the line. I expect her to claim manipulation and control was Phyllis's way of operating. "He wanted me to spend the money on this and that and made me feel guilty when I resisted" etc.

I must also point out - how on earth do Amaury and Bullying Natalie Oliveto feel serving Phyllis at the high table? I would be mortified. In fact I'd be petty and launch that specially made mousse down his front just to humiliate him. What a greased wire haired piglet Phyllis has become?!

Last edited: Monday at 12:41 AM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, mrsp67, JumpingJacks and 56 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 1:09 AM
How can Stephanie pretend to not know where an item came from? She really seems to remember everything in regards to her things. Feels like a bit of cover incase someone recognizes a special Chateau Unwrapped gift in the new shop. “Oh that was purchased by my father about 2 months and 11 days before we moved to the chateau.” “Oh I bought that on Christmas Eve in London when I was 26, it was just starting to sprinkle a light dusting of snow, it was so magical.”

edit: Just realized, I can also walk through my house & tell you where everything came from. 😳

Last edited: Monday at 1:23 AM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:Aussiehermitwithsass, Shari Holloway, agualilas@ and 54 others

Including your post. 💗 💗 💗 🙏

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Yesterday at 6:41 AM
M&MsMom said:
@Le Baiseur - Just checking in with you. How are you doing?
Sending you virtual hugs!
I've been lurking... it's been difficult but each day gets a bit easier. My appetite is slowly coming back (a bad thing) and I'm starting to allow myself to enjoy things again. I'll probably resurface tomorrow; there's so much I've wanted to day! Thank you for thinking about me, it means a lot.🤗

• Heart
Reactions:You, RWChatter, Ginginger and 52 others

Any guesses to what we will see next:
- Patreon members march to Lalande?
- Stephanie having to bow to the Patreon members?
- French Revolution 2022?
- Stephanie eating a Macaron from the McCafé?

As always Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Remember at this point, the Patrons have most likely given Fanny more money to restore the dump than she and Pervert painting Daddy spent buying her 50% share of the Shittoo and performing some renovation,

Actually, haven’t the Patrons given Fanny more money than it originally cost her and lapdog Larkin to buy the dump In the first place ?

What is the approximate amount she has received, a best guesstimate?

Reactions: 30
Remember at this point, the Patrons have most likely given Fanny more money to restore the dump than she and Pervert painting Daddy spent buying her 50% share of the Shittoo and performing some renovation,

Actually, haven’t the Patrons given Fanny more money than it originally cost her and lapdog Larkin to buy the dump In the first place ?

What is the approximate amount she has received, a best guesstimate?
Best guestimate is she’s gotten between $700,000-$900,000.

Congratulations @Albee for naming the thread, I took some creative liberties. Honourable mention goes to @MRShavershamsdress & @Lady Avonlea for putting the thread title forth.

So Dan is sadly on the outs. I hope he got out of life, what he wanted.
So while we are waiting for new main characters to fill in "The Little Shop of Horrors" season of The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show...
The most liked posts from the previous thread:

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Sunday at 10:25 PM
🔥
dario ginevra

39 seconds ago
I have been thinking of posting this comment from a long time, and I have always decided against it because I don't want to sound rude, but since it's a thought that came to me every time I watch one of your videos, now I'm doing it. I really enjoy most of your videos or I wouldn't watch them, but it has been a VERY long time since we have seen some work done (structural/restoration tipe, not cleaning) at the chateau. In 2022 apart for the garden behind the chapel nothing happened. The grand salon, Nati's apartment, the china pantry, the chapel restoration, your office, the wallpaper in the pink bathroom, the pavement of the backyard terrace...It's supposed to be a huge renovation site, full of weekly updates, but all it seems to have been forgotten; no footage, no news, only travels, parties and small(ish) cleaning jobs. And every time I think to where the HUGE amount of money that the chateau receives every month, and that it's suppose to be used ONLY on renovation works is going; because I can't understand. Every chateau channel shows projects starting and finishing, but at the Chateau the Lalande with a budget incomparable to theirs nothing seems to ever be finished.

Reactions:You, Maria Antonia Hb, Aquablue and 91 others

Imperious Me

Chatty Member

Monday at 2:23 AM
1656289398447.png

Reactions:You, Maria Antonia Hb, AndAnotherName and 76 others

PixiesPaw

Monday at 5:18 AM
Another common sense suggestion captured before those lacking in common sense delete.

C503F075-5724-40E1-9F5D-FE7314CF5E7A.jpeg

I think I have come to enjoy the free-for-all of the YT comments more than watching the boring vlogs.

Reactions:You, Maria Antonia Hb, Luna20 and 59 others

Trengilly

Chatty Member

Monday at 12:31 AM
Ok, so Tartlets, I watched the flog and caught up with your comments.

That flog was a total own goal.

Big development with the heating which Tartlets are overlooking. Stephanie has brought in a wood burning contractor to try and do a temporary fix and quash dissent with the patrons. I take umbrage with you SJ; you said overhauling the existing heating system, not remedy it with two wood burners. Again, she is seemingly using Nathan, an Englishman, undoubtedly Stephanie will claim there simply aren't tradesman available in the area - I call BS. We proved that wrong with my 2mins google search last month. This is a direct response to the growing frustration not only here, but with the vocal patrons and YT commenters. She knows she's pressed to the wall right now with unfulfilled promises.

Another development, which Tartlets are discussing, is Stephanie and Phyllis's confusion of what is a GAG gift and what was a purchase. Remember each gift they receive is met with such false praise and exaggerated excitement - we now learn that in fact they cannot actually decipher what was bought or gifted, probably because they receive too much tat of negligible significance. If this isn't a wake up call I don't know what is. Such an own goal - hate football references, because I'm an effeminate raging homosexual, but you get my point - much like Phyllis (I recognise a bottom when I see one). Anyway, I'm enjoying some of the commenters on the YT flog expressing dissatisfaction.

Whoever, it is deleting the comments, I suspect Phyllis, is now aware that the unrest is growing significantly and they should be feeling red hot panicked, that ear burning sensation lol. I think SJ is editing her flogs as of late in such a way, to suggest that Phyllis is quite domineering, a law unto himself, resists challenge. Is she setting him up to be the fall guy when she has to do her inevitable Metherdick apology video about the patreon misspending? "Phyllis was paid to monitor the comments section so I was unaware of all your unrest and concern." I think she is manufacturing this bubble of ignorance quite deliberately as a strategy to defend herself from critique down the line. I expect her to claim manipulation and control was Phyllis's way of operating. "He wanted me to spend the money on this and that and made me feel guilty when I resisted" etc.

I must also point out - how on earth do Amaury and Bullying Natalie Oliveto feel serving Phyllis at the high table? I would be mortified. In fact I'd be petty and launch that specially made mousse down his front just to humiliate him. What a greased wire haired piglet Phyllis has become?!

Last edited: Monday at 12:41 AM
Reactions:You, mrsp67, JumpingJacks and 56 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 1:09 AM
How can Stephanie pretend to not know where an item came from? She really seems to remember everything in regards to her things. Feels like a bit of cover incase someone recognizes a special Chateau Unwrapped gift in the new shop. “Oh that was purchased by my father about 2 months and 11 days before we moved to the chateau.” “Oh I bought that on Christmas Eve in London when I was 26, it was just starting to sprinkle a light dusting of snow, it was so magical.”

edit: Just realized, I can also walk through my house & tell you where everything came from. 😳

Last edited: Monday at 1:23 AM
Reactions:Aussiehermitwithsass, Shari Holloway, agualilas@ and 54 others

Including your post. 💗 💗 💗 🙏

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Yesterday at 6:41 AM

I've been lurking... it's been difficult but each day gets a bit easier. My appetite is slowly coming back (a bad thing) and I'm starting to allow myself to enjoy things again. I'll probably resurface tomorrow; there's so much I've wanted to day! Thank you for thinking about me, it means a lot.🤗

Reactions:You, RWChatter, Ginginger and 52 others

Any guesses to what we will see next:
- Patreon members march to Lalande?
- Stephanie having to bow to the Patreon members?
- French Revolution 2022?
- Stephanie eating a Macaron from the McCafé?

As always Happy Tattling.
My first thread title, woohoo! I’d like to thank Tattle Life for providing such a terrific platform for airing grievances, Stephamememe for inspiring such revulsion for grifters…😝😝😝

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Damn. This video takes a very unexpected turn at the end. I know someone will post it soon. For obvious reasons, I can not. If it is not posted in a bit I will give you a recap. 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Wow! What’s happening. First time in a long time I wished I was a patron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Here is the info from the BBC. She had bought the 40-room, 16th Century home back in 2005 after pooling resources with a friend. Lapdog Larkin.

Such French castles were relatively cheap at the time, so between them they were able to buy one for £590,000, raising the money by selling both of their two-bedroom London flats

Fannys daddy paid 295,000 pounds for her share of the Shittoo. At roughly $1.50 per pound exchange rate, it would be approximately $442,500. I know the exchange rate could vary more.

I believe she claimed that even with all the renovations over the past 17 years, the value of the Shitto did not go up, and was valued around $880,000 or $890,000. Potts bought 10% interest in the Shittoo for approx $90,000 max and paid Larkin.

NowI will find what she claimed they spent in renovations before the Shittoo Diaries youtube extravaganza.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Damn, Philip is caking on the anti-balding spray...
Caking it up.png

€300.000 for the heating system. Can't be put in within a year, so it has to be put in over two or three years. Way to hook in Patreon members.
Don't watch Philip's singing at the end. It's just too nausiating. :sick:
Didn't know that Philip was a baritone. The way he struts around like a femme peacock, you'd think he prided himself in being a Soprano. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
The Patreon video: My eyes. My ears. Oh dear lord it couldn’t have been a bigger duck you. This woman is de-lu-sion-al! She won’t do the heating this year so she can keep her four gardeners. She’s getting three log burners to shut everyone up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
From the Wiki info, money for reno 300,000 pounds - initial renovations from 2006-2009, all decor work happened after this, but she doesn't say where she got the money from for this.

So if you assume she isn’t lying about the initial renovations amount. Fannys father would have paid approx. 595,000 pounds to purchase 50% of Lie Lande and renovations at an exchange rate of $1.50 to total $892,500.00. These are not hardcore figures, just spitballing an estimate.

Àt this time, even with the lowest rates of Patron funding only, the approximate $900,000.00 she has received is equal to or more that she spent to purchase 50% of Lie Lande and perform over $400,000 in mostly screwed up or poorly done renovations.

And most of the Patron money is going to fix her screw ups. Look at all the costly damage she did to the Shittoo before the YouTube channel funding.She stupidly drained the pond, causing all the damage the drained pond did to the Shittoo foundation and walls. Add in the bad to no heating which increased the moisture issues affecting the integrity of the Shittoo. Also, when she had the electrical fire at lie Lande while she was partying in Venice because it wasn’t done properly. I don’t know if she ever fixed it since she got the Patron funds.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The Patreon video: My eyes. My ears. Oh dear lord it couldn’t have been a bigger duck you. This woman is de-lu-sion-al! She won’t do the heating this year so she can keep her four gardeners. She’s getting three log burners to shut everyone up.
I made it through until the end but now need to decompress. Why would she put those musical clips in? Oh my gawd!!! Will people say they enjoy that shite?? The comments should be interesting. She totally is blowing all her patrons off. Who all is getting paid out of the patreon account?? What?? She is paying everyone to stay around her. Makes sense now doesn’t it. This is exactly why I stopped being a f-n patron. I need a drink.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Snorty’s sprayed scalp is hilarious. Poor thing, just cut that sh*t off already! It is not luxurious by any means. I think he sprays it, puts on the beanie to ‘set’ it - and after 24 hours- he’s ready to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How much does Stephanie Jarvis make on YouTube?
@Jikki2
Jan 6, 2022
#838 Thread 103
"GAG channel made €23K with about 3.8M views. Extrapolating those numbers, Stefanny's personal YouTube income from 2021 was €167K.
Eat dust, peasants

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Stephanie Jarvis has received $116,854.00 minimum on Chateau Unwrapped
@Princess and the Pea
VIP Member

Today at 5:18 PM
I've just done an analysis of 26 July 2021 gift grab. Number of gifts, list of items & approximate value. I can't believe my eyes the amount of stuff & the value. I haven't had time to multiply it by the number of grabs, but all I can say it is, as we know, pretty sick. 40 gifts of definable value ..plus 4 handmade things plus 2 for Marie (foodstuffs taken out) so 46 gifts in a hour. Not bad rate of pay when you gain around £900/approx $1180 US value of items. It requires minimal production. So their benevolence in 'giving up their time' is handsomely rewarded. I'm sickened. If anyone wants the shopping list of items for YouTube I'll post them. I'm still reeling to be
1656556000928.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I made it through until the end but now need to decompress. Why would she put those musical clips in? Oh my gawd!!! Will people say they enjoy that shite?? The comments should be interesting. She totally is blowing all her patrons off. Who all is getting paid out of the patreon account?? What?? She is paying everyone to stay around her. Makes sense now doesn’t it. This is exactly why I stopped being a f-n patron. I need a drink.
Yeah. And why don’t Potts or Larkin pay for anything? Including heat?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If you want to see how easily Fanny has always lied. Refresh yourself with the CNN article where it states patron money is to used only for restoration. She is soooooo sloppy. Again, day drinking is not your friend Fanny.

Fanny needs to show her written estimates on heating. She is full of tit. She doesn’t want to spend big money on anything but pretty things, decorating, and making things visually pleasing while the dump is collapsing around her sitting on an antique chaise lounge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.