The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A very detail oriented commenter on a new up and coming YouTube channel, actually called the heating guy & spoke to him. He said he is not able to install a pellet burner at the chateau.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She said 'mummy' was going to stay in england too when she comes, so I don't think they rent her house out. And last time she was in the UK, her flat was filled with crap she'd picked up, so she's not using it as a B&B... She's figured out a way to have strangers support her... like a hooker, only she makes videos... hookers don't always allow that...
...šŸ‘...and...at least hookers are honest about how they acquire their cash...and in return...their ā€˜patronsā€™ get a happy ending.
...fanny just takes...no satisfaction is had...by anyone...but her...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A very detail oriented commenter on a new up and coming YouTube channel, actually called the heating guy & spoke to him. He said he is not able to install a pellet burner at the chateau.
And will said up and coming Youtuber perhaps vlog aboutā€¦pretty please with sugar on top?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What an absolutely lovely house! (It's the symmetry I find so pleasing - a fair number of Georgian country houses around where I live has probably driven my likes and dislikes!).

Back to Lalande - which, in my book, is not lovely to look at - perhaps Stephanie's visit to the Mairie was to deliver the planning application?
The previous owners of this chateau left it in good order and the new owners have completely revamped it, no expense spared.

Whacky over-priced broken chandelier, peeling wallpaper, exposed electrical wires, a squirrel metaphorically eating nuts, and 9,000 unanswered emails. People are People. Her Bank Accounts are in identical ruins.
She show's the world who she truly is...but they still keep donating money.

View attachment 1383528
Still trying to play the 'I'm so hard done by, look I can't afford to finish this place' card. Getting boring now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The previous owners of this chateau left it in good order and the new owners have completely revamped it, no expense spared.

Still trying to play the 'I'm so hard done by, look I can't afford to finish this place' card. Getting boring now.
Easy to see why the previous owners tried to talk Fanny out of buying it. Theyā€™re seeing it crumble which is the very fate they were trying to spare it.

Reactions: 14
At some point, this house of cards is going to have to fall. After years of ā€œwork,ā€ hundreds of thousands in donations $, the parties, the trips, the clothes, the alcohol, the purchasesā€¦the place will be no better off. Itā€™s already looking like a hoarder dump. She canā€™t keep doing this foreverā€¦right? Iā€™ve got to believe that, at some point, there wonā€™t be enough smoke and mirrors to hide behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just told husband and he said 'not surprised, she needs a LPG gas heating system'. Pictures from the same chateau he worked at putting in the boiler, installing the underground gas tanks for it
WP_20190907_11_37_11_Pro_LI.jpg
WP_20190731_10_03_01_Pro_LI.jpg
WP_20190731_10_05_37_Pro_LI.jpg

At some point, this house of cards is going to have to fall. After years of ā€œwork,ā€ hundreds of thousands in donations $, the parties, the trips, the clothes, the alcohol, the purchasesā€¦the place will be no better off. Itā€™s already looking like a hoarder dump. She canā€™t keep doing this foreverā€¦right? Iā€™ve got to believe that, at some point, there wonā€™t be enough smoke and mirrors to hide behind.
We live in hope.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
200.gif

Heather Reynolds
1 hour ago
Long time viewer. Has anyone had an update on Ian the builders? Hope they are well.

Helen S
4 hours ago
I've been unsubbed by youtube from the channel again today...must be a glitch :(

Anna Holiday
12 hours ago
Iā€™m out of the loop or have just forgotten. but what happened to Ian who was renovating Naties apartment and Scottman
lois hampstead
11 hours ago
Ian was in hospital for awhile and has spent some time recuperating and they were also waiting on planning permission to put doors and windows into the exterior walls of the apartments.

Helen Creighton
14 hours ago
Stephanie, is Nati's apartment finished ? Would love to see update of it.

someone-has-a-lot-of-questions-annoyed.gif
caroline gooder

15 hours ago (edited)
What is the Dado Railing that Amaury is building and where is it going please? Where is the small fountain going? You gave us only a 30 second shot of it before. Can we see more details please? Where are Kristie and the two part time gardeners working these days? Can Kristie vlog a little if you have no time? Did Nancy have her brood? Please don't work inside on the great days. I just did a 6 month clean out of emails, so I understand your issues.šŸ¤£šŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1384085

Heather Reynolds
1 hour ago
Long time viewer. Has anyone had an update on Ian the builders? Hope they are well.

Helen S
4 hours ago
I've been unsubbed by youtube from the channel again today...must be a glitch :(

Anna Holiday
12 hours ago
Iā€™m out of the loop or have just forgotten. but what happened to Ian who was renovating Naties apartment and Scottman
lois hampstead
11 hours ago
Ian was in hospital for awhile and has spent some time recuperating and they were also waiting on planning permission to put doors and windows into the exterior walls of the apartments.

Helen Creighton
14 hours ago
Stephanie, is Nati's apartment finished ? Would love to see update of it.

View attachment 1384081
caroline gooder
15 hours ago (edited)
What is the Dado Railing that Amaury is building and where is it going please? Where is the small fountain going? You gave us only a 30 second shot of it before. Can we see more details please? Where are Kristie and the two part time gardeners working these days? Can Kristie vlog a little if you have no time? Did Nancy have her brood? Please don't work inside on the great days. I just did a 6 month clean out of emails, so I understand your issues.šŸ¤£šŸ˜‰
Nice try Stefandco - like Caroline Knowitall Gooder doesnā€™t know about all the goings on at the farmhouse?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
caroline gooder
15 hours ago (edited)

If we're to believe speculation here that this is Stephanie's burner Stan account then all things requested by Caroline are easily fulfilled in future flogs. Caroline doesn't ask for the association accounts, lake updates, heating alternatives, the whereabouts of the chapel restorer, when other tradesmen are coming to the HMN, when the faƧade's render will be replaced with lime, etc.... I wonder why? They seem more pressing than Caroline's request - I smell a stunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And the 46 year old left the footage on purpose like a little girl getting away with something behind mommy's back. Poor Stephanie, the second hand chatelaine who never figured life out.
She did not edit that flog, he did. He left that kiss (if that's what you call it) in to show us that they still care for each other. She must have been over the moon with his choices, NOT. Once again, she left him a job to do and couldn't be arsed to check it before he put it online. She doesn't care one way or the other. Now at least we know that she's a really bad editor, but he is even worse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The latest CDIY made it crystal clear Jarvis does no DIY when the cameras are not around, and I think the previous episodes all point to the same conclusion. She doesn't do anything. The episodes in series two show her sweeping the straw out of Gerald's apartment, most unconvincingly treating the beams for woodworm -- about 6 square inches -- and removing less than half a bucket of stone from a doorway pre-cut by Ian. Who's standing there asking her if her stilettoes are steel-capped.
She does nothing.
The 9,000 email confirm.
What is she doing? She's shopping online, I'd say.
She just Looks totaly ridiculous in those high heeled boots, shame on C4 for giving her air time!

Reactions: 12
I think this fact needs to be placed in the permanent file. OMG. Stephie, darling - you are such a liar, liar - pants on fire. Oh, never mind, you donā€™t wear undies. Anyway. . .as I was saying - good intel.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Auntie and uncle left their car at the end of the last visit and returned to England in Amauryā€™s van, to return again with more stuff from her auction buying.

I also spotted Jason's plant behind the scent lady. Interesting that she was described as a friend but its the first time we've ever seen her. Any Intel @Clara Burnett ?
She's a German lady who lives in the neighborhood. Stephanie Jarvis might pretend to be friends with her, but she hardly knows her, maybe set next to her at some dinner party.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok, first of al thanks for keeping me entertained.. I knew something was off but had no idea what smelled apart from the chese.. and on the subject of pongs.. and forgive me if this has been coveredā€¦ but the nee septic system they installed before YouTube, where to it drain to? .. I take it it has some form of leeching pond/run off.. does it just go into the moat?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.