The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankfully I somehow missed this. Do you think this was done for us tattlers as we have often comented about the lack of affection between them. Although this isn’t affection it’s sick making🤢
I missed their little display, too, and have no idea where it came from.
It's strange, really. Stephanie looks like she's hanging on for dear life or like she had to really work up the energy/enthusiasm to just get it over with. There is nothing natural or easy going about it at all, from her end at least.
I think it was absolutely done for our benefit here.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, it looks like he gained some weight. And why is he wearing a jacket in the middle of summer? Is it really cool enough to wear a jacket? It’s so hot where I live, I can’t imagine wearing a jacket right now! I read that feeling chills, or cold, is a symptom of drug withdrawal. “You are likely to suffer chills when you try to withdraw from drugs like opiates, drugs commonly found in nightclubs, hallucinogens, and inhalants.”

View attachment 1382682
Weight gain can also be a symptom of detox, or antipsychotic meds.

Reactions: 11
He looks like he has put on a few pounds. He also was so preoccupied with himself and his drawerings that he did not interact with Sadie as in asking her how she is doing etc.
I doubt that he is still taking his self-prescribed Ritalin as one of the more common side effects is an appetite suppressant. Teabag has struggled with his tendency to gain weight off and off, as does Sadie, Billie and Ma.

Reactions: 14
Ok! Does she think she’s being sexy here? Spit out my coffee with that green number with red lace thong hanging out.
That's from a vlog where she and Marie Wiik had matching suits that they'd purchased at the charity shop - they quickly tried them on for everyone to see, hence the thong. I should add, they tried them on prior to washing them.....eeewwww!
It's the video where the two of them went glamping in a tree house.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Fanny & Snorty aren't fooling everyone with this false display of affection.....;)
RGNYC

2 hours ago
I have watched your channel for years. If you’re dating Philip, why don’t we ever see him in your videos where you keep “waking up” for a view of Lalande and or Thor? As a gay man, Philip is gay gay gay. My gaydar isn’t perfect, but but I would be shocked if he weren’t.

RGNYC
1 hour ago
Why have we never seen you kiss each other? So weird.

Glad she's trying to get help and hope things work out. Her desire to travel seems more like running away. Definitely don't think being a boat chef is her calling and don't really see her working on a sheep farm in Australia for 2 years. Curious to know what debt she has incurred.
She does not seem helpfully connected to reality. Showing up without an appointment for psychiatric help, not having the ID to make the doctor's appointment, has now led her to decide to consult an online psychiatrist so she can travel. This is a bad choice. She's making one bad decision after another. Her family needs to intervene, and I think we can help by not making fun of her and not talking about her. I took this vow with Tatiana after running my forensic Google on her. I believe she too is unwell. I've done it with Marie.

Reactions: 21
It's strange, really. Stephanie looks like she's hanging on for dear life or like she had to really work up the energy/enthusiasm to just get it over with. There is nothing natural or easy going about it at all, from her end at least.
I think the hug was from page 10 of the Distraction playbook

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I believe it’s from last night’s vlog. If you look at the speeded up bits when she’s deleting all her e mails there are 2 occasions when Squirrel boy is on the scene also Dana at one point. But it is all so fast you don’t pick up the loving gestures in real time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Percy, Isabelle, Philip Janssen, Dana and Michael Potts participated in the live chat. Stephanie Jarvis was MIA, again.
However, Taylor H and Taylor Gold were chatty. 🤫
Yesterday's, 6/30/22, CD's live chat.

View attachment 1383105
Judith Barden 36vwaiting but only 10 likes
Judith Barden @ Jenny Willow iit is unusual to have so few in the chat so close to the starting time.
Helen Stella Hello everyone I’ve only just seen this ..
Judith Barden @ Hellen Stella when I checked in the search section it did not show up. I had to scroll down the list of vlogs to find it.

👍
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Hello every one. Please remember to press the thumbs up button

View attachment 1383143
Sweet Baby J Hey chateau friends, I’m so excited!
jetje goes dutch @Val Slater @Chrissy @Sweet Baby J hiii xxx
Sweet Baby J Hi @jetje!
Brenda M @Sweet Baby J hello
Sweet Baby J Hi @Brenda M
Sweet Baby J It’s almost time!

👍
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Please remember to press the thumbs up button

View attachment 1383144
Percy Attfield Hello everyone. Good to see you all!
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening Lalanders love from SA
Isabelle Jarvis Greetings to each and everyone of you.

View attachment 1383147
Andrea Cauteruccioi wonder when we'll be able to see Nati's apartment progress
Sweet Baby J Such beautiful work by Amaury, but when will he finally get to the grand salon?

View attachment 1383156
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
annette sharrock @Philip Janssen how you feeling nowxx
Philip Janssen @Annette sharrock I’m so much better, thank you for asking!
Gnarbel Jo @Philip Jansen hello dear, how are you? we got your heatwave up here!
Philip Janssen @Annette sharrock I’m so much better, thank you for asking!

View attachment 1383163
Philip Janssen Our internet keeps cutting out, so I might be coming and going - let’s keep our fingers crossed

View attachment 1383164
Dana's Cookbook Hello everybody
Tracy Llewellyn Hello @Dana's Cookbook im loving your volgs!!!

View attachment 1383167
Tracy Llewellyn Hello @Philip Janssen so sorry to hear about the theater closing.
Philip Janssen @Tracy Llewellyn Which theatre? :)
Tracy Llewellyn @Philip Janssen I heard it was the one where you did your last show!?
Philip Janssen @Tracy Llewellyn Oh? I think I might have missed something, what happened?
Tracy Llewellyn @Philip Janssen Judas was the one I heard was out of funds.
Philip Janssen @Tracy Llewellyn Oh no! That’s such a shame!
Tracy Llewellyn @Philip Janssen such a shame! Makes me sad to see fine arts struggling in the current economy!

View attachment 1383147
Sweet Baby J Now Dan’s the man with a motorcycle
Sweet Baby J Are those tiny wood braces doing anything for those large poles in the pergola Dan’s been working on?
ginni wells Just wondering what has happened to La landers , the gardener , Kat, Marie and others who are there. Dan s hard work is never shown .

View attachment 1383185
Taylor H. If you visit Biltmore you may need to have the Chateu Diaries fanclub to greet you there!
John Sebastian WE WILL MEET AND GREET
Sweet Baby J Biltmore is amazing and very clean

View attachment 1383147
taylor gold @Philip Janssen Have you ever thought of doing a high tea table setting video or a video comparing how different countries set their tables?

View attachment 1383187
Michael Potts Formula 1Hello Everyone!!
Sweet Baby J Hi @Michael Potts
Michael Potts Formula 1 You are welcome Stephanie
Angela Pa @Michael Potts Formula 1 we’re you in Montreal recently?
Michael Potts Formula 1 @Angela Pa I wasn't Hopefully next year
Michael Potts Formula 1 @Annette sharrock I have just come back from the track. It is going to be an interesting race - watch out for Lewis Hamilton - I think he is going to have a good race.

View attachment 1383198
Sweet Baby J @Philip J are you going to sell a Chateau de Lalande scented perfume in your new little shop?
Philip Janssen And internet’s back!
Sweet Baby J @Philip J can the perfume lady also make a Chateau de Lalande scented candle? Perfect for your little shop
taylor gold @Philip Janssen are you planning on selling any perfumes in the shop? Where will the funds of the shop go? I love the idea of having a shop.
taylor gold What is everyones favorite perfume?
Gnarbel Jo I'm an Amber Gris girl. whale vomit, who would've known?
Sweet Baby J Back in the day I loved Obsession by Calvin Klein
taylor gold @Sweet Baby J that's a good one too
Philip Janssen @Taylor gold I always wear Armani Code and Steph usually wears Chanel #5 L’Eau

View attachment 1383204
Jimmy Connolly Covid test?
Sweet Baby J I hope Maria doesn’t have Covid

View attachment 1383207
taylor gold @Michael Potts Formula 1 Thanks. I'll do that after this. You have just changed the quality of my life with that tip.
Michael Potts Formula 1 @Taylor gold you can also set little goals for yourself to clear out a letter at a time - making smaller targets
taylor gold @Michael Potts Formula 1 how are you doing? Are you still traveling every weekend or so?
Michael Potts Formula 1 @Taylor gold yup! I've got an exciting schedule ahead, hopefully some Lalande time soon!!!!
taylor gold @Michael Potts Formula 1 it will be great to see you in the videos. I follow you on insta (wow that makes me sound like a stalker) but I love your photography.
Michael Potts Formula 1 @Taylor gold Thank you so much!!! Glad you like them!
Percy Attfield @Michael Potts Formula 1 Enjoy Silverstone
Michael Potts Formula 1 @Percy Attfield !!! Thank you!!!
Michael Potts Formula 1 @Taylor gold it has been great to see things open up again. Where will you go first?
taylor gold @Michael Potts Formula 1 I might go to Taos New Mexico USA. I have plans to summer in iceland and possibly come to Lalande as a volunteer if possible next summer

View attachment 1383212
Percy Attfield Good bey for tonight. Keep well until next time
Sweet Baby J Goodbye chateau friends
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here
Philip Janssen Thanks everyone!! I’m so sorry about the internet and my coming and going
Michael Potts Formula 1 Good night everyone!!!
Snorty, you should be sorry no one wants to talk to you but Potty knows how to socialize with people, thanks for asking.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
[
This is definitely FRK asking for a new camera. Some of these come without lenses so that will be another plea going out.
What next for FRK when her nautical aspirations fail? Astronaut training, marrying into a European Royal family or running for POTUS? Plenty of travel opportunities.

• Haha
  • Sad
I think Fanny hugs Snorts with the same amount of passion as Snorts hugs Potts. Compare the photos. Creepy. That’s so LieLande!

• Haha
@KiKiGee Percy, Isabelle, Philip Janssen, Dana and Michael Potts participated in the live chat. Stephanie Jarvis was MIA, again.

Yeah what is it that is keeping her away from the live chat recently. Just another tedious chore that she is tired of now? Strange, but she is obviously confident that her monkeys can keep control of the situation.
She's virtually disappeared from these chats since the perceived negative comments have started ramping up. She doesn't find it fun anymore, now that there are so many questions about why things aren't progressing with renovations. I'd avoid it, too, if I was intentionally deceiving people and being found out! Much easier to let other people handle them. She doesn't have the fortitude to handle the run-of-the-mill trolling one gets on the internet, much less the REAL questions from Patrons who are asking how their money is being spent.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Marie's situation is pitiful. The sooner she receives clinical help, support and treatment for her physical and mental health, the better. There's nothing "outsiders" (the faceless IG supporters to whom Marie directs her social media confessionals) can do other than offer platitudes . I suspect Marie's mother and family are at a loss to know what they can do. She sees advice as DEstructive rather than CONstructive.

The super yacht chef idea is Walter Mitty on steroids. It would be almost funny were it not sad to see another layer of delusion laid bare. In her current state, she wouldn't pass the medical. Goodness knows if she'd pass the other certiicates. and, FFS, she can't cook at the level required on even the smallest charter yacht: her repertoire of figs and proscuitto salad as a starter, three main courses, bowls of hummus and a couple of puddings simply won't cut it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe I am mad but .......I would have taken that red van to the mechanic First ..... get stuff fixed up and then go and get it registered etc. Fanny knew it had problems !
As for the perfume....... Squirrel Boyfriends scent will be called "I Hate Work"...... edt and Parfum ! Spray it on and then Relax..... Alot .
the van has been sitting there for weeks... could have been done and in use. What's the point in letting it sit idle?

• Heart
I believe it’s from last night’s vlog. If you look at the speeded up bits when she’s deleting all her e mails there are 2 occasions when Squirrel boy is on the scene also Dana at one point. But it is all so fast you don’t pick up the loving gestures in real time.
Ahhhhh...thank you. I did see those speeded up scenes and wondered what/who that was.
I was not about to try and figure out what was going on in them, though, as I was just too mesmerized with her thrilling content of deleting emails she's had for 99 years! I mean, WHAT could top that?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dear Patrons of The Chateau Diaries,

Why are you sending your hard earned money to this woman, if she really wanted to make improvements to the property; She could just sell Her London Flat!!!!

How many properties does one woman need?

This is a genuine question, I just don't understand the logic????

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Isn’t it interesting electrical Ian hasn’t been at the HMN for quite some time. I wonder why? Unpaid bills? Too much pink iPhone? Bullied by Natti?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I believe she gets the rent money from renting out the South African house, her London apartment, and I do not know if she rents out Isabelle’s house in England. I would imagine she gets some type of money monthly or quarterly from an annuity or trust. Didn’t Isabelle have to get financial advisors to oversee her spending. She would also get some of the money from leasing out the apartments.

I think she had money to cover essentials but Fanny the orphan little lost girl princess doesnt budget, live on essential items only, or pay money to fix things. She would only spend her money on plane tickets, clothing, wine, and pretty things. That is why Larkin had to financially “ rescue” her so often.
She was buying expensive dresses at the beginning of her YouTube, I remember looking one up that she bought for her and her Mummy, remember thinking, I wouldn’t spend 150$ on a dress to garden in? This before I knew she was a faker lol

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.