The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread Idea since its a time for anew.

Shateau la lie is falling down, falling down, patreon numbers are falling down - can't hide the money forever

Reactions: 11
or another for the thread title

Email 158 - Patreon day clean up, unpaid bills, and disappearing accounts and heating chills

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d forgotten that. Only 9 miles from where I live. Fanny and Snorty don’t seem to be interested in water though so they are probably just doing Wimbledon.
We’re nearish neighbours then …I’m right in the middle of Henley. Been battling the traffic all week … but it’s a great watching the rowing ( not to mention all of the Lycra clad 6ft 4” Rowers wandering around. Oooh …young man!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I have this 100 stars robe, in the giant willow pattern. Stephanie has been wearing the blue & white one, mine is pink & green.

Don’t judge me witches.
View attachment 1387513
But @Jules100 I can guarantee that you will make it look hot and chic. Flash fan just looks like scrag end of lamb. I have to admit I always liked the Venice one until I saw flash fan wearing it. And if that wasn't off putting enough bloody Nigella Lawson (can't stand the annoying cow) turned up in one of her cookery programs wearing it delivering one of her sanctimonious lectures on how to perfectly poach an egg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'll assume they follow the same rules in France as the UK because of the European union.. but I wouldn't have thought different countries follow the same safety rules... That's why I question why she wouldn't use French heating tradesmen for something as important as this...
It's a mix some things are stricter in France than the UK. The Gas regulations are different in France for an example you cannot use threaded joints here in France like you can in the UK. UK heating engineers could be used install the heating but you need a French Heating Company to install the gas.

Reactions: 12
Interesting, looking at the Facebook page there are posts going back several years. So no matter when it’s latest incorporation date, he’s been in business for some time. Wonder if he was operating illegally?
I guess like a lot of one man bands he might have decided to go limited because
A limited company can give you added protection, should things go wrong. Because a limited company is a distinct entity from its owners, it may be a little easier for a company to secure business loans and investment. A limited company may benefit from tax advantages.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.