The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny keeps repeating how the gardens will take 20 years to grow... that is BS.... trees take a few years to give shade.. maybe 6-7 years... But by next year that English garden will be in full flourish, what's left of it, between the wild animals and the over watering... or lack of if Amaury ever goes on vacay or gets ill...

Reactions: 18
U simply can't dance with on butt at 47 parties simultaneously... (an Austrian saying)
I think what's upsetting everyone is her being unable to set priorities...
I am so sure there must be many ways to get the dump out and set up a proper heating
Even in the middle of nowhere.. U can successfully run a self sustaining business
Why not continue (music) workshops..
Apartments, gardens, gardeners, expensive tät.. And running around with heati g bottles
A certain amount of keepin the woods intact has to be done, but surely the tree surgeon will be happy to discover necessary activities every day...
No plan, no ratio and x patrons to finance this nonsense
How long will Fanny stay a five year old princess?
And how long will patrons of all ages and socioeconomic classes continue to support this never ending illusion of Versailles?
#restorethebeautifulchapelPLEASE
Fire everyone Fanny, hire a French project manager and leave! Go play in Venice! Or buy a little apartment in Southern Italy, people will stay to watch you on YouTube!

Shut the tit hole down and hire a project manager!

1. Fix all windows and window panes,
2. Fix heating.
3. Remodel kitchen, catering kitchen
4. Finish all projects begun.
5. Install window dogs.
6. Redo veg garden to be play yard for SJ & friends.
7. Fix chapel so it’s water/ air tight.
8. Turn barn into a place to hold music

Feel free to add or adjust

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I believe she gets the rent money from renting out the South African house, her London apartment, and I do not know if she rents out Isabelle’s house in England. I would imagine she gets some type of money monthly or quarterly from an annuity or trust. Didn’t Isabelle have to get financial advisors to oversee her spending. She would also get some of the money from leasing out the apartments.

I think she had money to cover essentials but Fanny the orphan little lost girl princess doesnt budget, live on essential items only, or pay money to fix things. She would only spend her money on plane tickets, clothing, wine, and pretty things. That is why Larkin had to financially “ rescue” her so often.
She said 'mummy' was going to stay in england too when she comes, so I don't think they rent her house out. And last time she was in the UK, her flat was filled with crap she'd picked up, so she's not using it as a B&B... She's figured out a way to have strangers support her... like a hooker, only she makes videos... hookers don't always allow that...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Fire everyone Fanny, hire a French project manager and leave! Go play in Venice! Or buy a little apartment in Southern Italy, people will stay to watch you on YouTube!

Shut the tit hole down and hire a project manager!

1. Fix all windows and window panes,
2. Fix heating.
3. Remodel kitchen, catering kitchen
4. Finish all projects begun.
5. Install window dogs.
6. Redo veg garden to be play yard for SJ & friends.
7. Fix chapel so it’s water/ air tight.
8. Turn barn into a place to hold music

Feel free to add or adjust
Get rid of all those ticks u call friends...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really, we can’t get sucked in to the heating diversions. Heating. . . . that’s not going to happen. Stephie is going to be out of there w/Phyllis the minute there is a cold snap. She’s already signaled distress at the “cost” factor to install (incrementally) and monthly heating bills - come on, it’s not going to happen.
Waiting on video where she rolls the JAG into the moat.
Waiting on her next root touch up.
Hoping she finds time to get someone to give her son a bath. His hair strands need freshening. And the beard thing (on his face) not working - nor is his beard act working period.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks to @KyBourbon for his post on smoke detectors which reminded me I hadn’t replaced the wired in one I pulled out. My first bit of DIY was fixing a new battery smoke alarm. Need to buy more now.
Don’t worry that I’m leaving the old one like that. I’m saving to have the complete alarm system repaired.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I definitely sympathize with her on how hard it can be to decide you need help, make the effort to get some, and then be flustered by not having done it the right way and needing to go back and try again. But it's also easy to let that be just another excuse not to do it. Online therapy is an ok option but it also has some drawbacks and knowing how Marie hates any sort of criticism I can see her deciding the therapist is just a mean hater who doesn't believe in her dreams because they've never met her in person.

Genuinely hope not, though. :-/

• Heart
I think the pity party on Patreon also began to get on my nerves any constructive criticism seen as negative-she has been taking money to restore and renovate not buy garden ornaments vans, diggers and actually achieve sweet FA

Reactions: 23
Marie's situation is pitiful. The sooner she receives clinical help, support and treatment for her physical and mental health, the better. There's nothing "outsiders" (the faceless IG supporters to whom Marie directs her social media confessionals) can do other than offer platitudes . I suspect Marie's mother and family are at a loss to know what they can do. She sees advice as DEstructive rather than CONstructive.

The super yacht chef idea is Walter Mitty on steroids. It would be almost funny were it not sad to see another layer of delusion laid bare. In her current state, she wouldn't pass the medical. Goodness knows if she'd pass the other certiicates. and, FFS, she can't cook at the level required on even the smallest charter yacht: her repertoire of figs and proscuitto salad as a starter, three main courses, bowls of hummus and a couple of puddings simply won't cut it.
Maybe she should volunteer on the green peace ship. Her food might be acceptable on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said 'mummy' was going to stay in england too when she comes, so I don't think they rent her house out. And last time she was in the UK, her flat was filled with crap she'd picked up, so she's not using it as a B&B... She's figured out a way to have strangers support her... like a hooker, only she makes videos... hookers don't always allow that...
Mummy owns her own place in Sussex and that's where she and Percy will stay.

She does not seem helpfully connected to reality. Showing up without an appointment for psychiatric help, not having the ID to make the doctor's appointment, has now led her to decide to consult an online psychiatrist so she can travel. This is a bad choice. She's making one bad decision after another. Her family needs to intervene, and I think we can help by not making fun of her and not talking about her. I took this vow with Tatiana after running my forensic Google on her. I believe she too is unwell. I've done it with Marie.
I agree with you and appreciate your well written post. Marie needs help; I truly hope she can find it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Whacky over-priced broken chandelier, peeling wallpaper, exposed electrical wires, a squirrel metaphorically eating nuts, and 9,000 unanswered emails. People are People. Her Bank Accounts are in identical ruins.
She show's the world who she truly is...but they still keep donating money.

1656680569597.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I think the pity party on Patreon also began to get on my nerves any constructive criticism seen as negative-she has been taking money to restore and renovate not buy garden ornaments vans, diggers and actually achieve sweet FA
That was the tipping point for me. I got way too annoyed by how even the politest, gentlest criticism was met with "STEPHANIE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS BECAUSE SHE IS OUR PRINCESS! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN GO AWAY, MEAN JEALOUS PERSON!"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
That was the tipping point for me. I got way too annoyed by how even the politest, gentlest criticism was met with "STEPHANIE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS BECAUSE SHE IS OUR PRINCESS! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN GO AWAY, MEAN JEALOUS PERSON!"
yes pathetic and so off putting, there is going to be a backlash and people stopping donations and she keeps getting warned and then some sanctimonious dick says it's her Chateau, fine so don't ask others for money then

Reactions: 25
Snorty, you should be sorry no one wants to talk to you but Potty knows how to socialize with people, thanks for asking.
Is Potty usually so active in the live chats... wondering if he’s making himself more invaluable now he’s detached from Ruthy?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Whacky over-priced broken chandelier, peeling wallpaper, exposed electrical wires, a squirrel metaphorically eating nuts, and 9,000 unanswered emails. People are People. Her Bank Accounts are in identical ruins.
She show's the world who she truly is...but they still keep donating money.

View attachment 1383528
why would you start this f you're gong to leave it in this sorry state? Adding the chandelier is just polishing a turd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.