The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found this gem on the Facebook. Importing Hawaiian seeds. Illegal not to mention it definitely won’t grow well given the huge difference in climate and won’t survive the non heated chateau winters if inside.

Also what about infection control These fools you may just infect France with invasive bugs and parasites - no wonder aussie has strict rules on import of biological items.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I just love Jason Dubey - he never disappoints - now the grand piano & he's working on a piece for FOUR hands, well he would, wouldn't he, always ott, a star in his own firmament ☀.
He has so much in common with the spirit of Lalande

Scraggly, disheveled, scruffy, seedy, shabby, unkept, mangy, ungroomed, tacky, frowzy, messy, untidy - Snorty is a hot mess and needs more than a bath. He needs a dog groomer, a sheep sheerer and Jonathan Van Ness to stage an intervention.
You've ransacked the dictionary, thanks for that , I share your horror.

Snorts hogged the floor AGAIN. He overpowered the female singer. Always does.
Are you sure about that? Let's see a photo😜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just like when she started cleaning the tiles for the china room that was finished by someone else. Yes she has filming and editing to do but that is not a full time job she has become very lazy, in the early days she used to cook and she seemed more natural and inclusive with volunteers now she has a superior air about her
I suspect we are seeing the “real” Stephanie now. Quoting my favorite Maya Angelou, “When people show you who they are the first time believe them.” She’s definitely showing us who she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"Everything a chateau owner has to do in two days"

Hmmmmm.........hopefully she remembers the 'begging Patrons for money' part of her job.
That's what this vlog is about. Look at all I do! Look at what I do for you! I don't have enough money......I need more.......of everything!.....especially Patrons!
Has she gained or lost patrons in the last couple of mos? If I were new to her channel, I wouldn’t watch at all. So boring. Her current views must be riding on the past, IMO, and new viewers and subscribers must be petering out by now?!

Reactions: 13
Found this gem on the Facebook. Importing Hawaiian seeds. Illegal not to mention it definitely won’t grow well given the huge difference in climate and won’t survive the non heated chateau winters if inside.

Also what about infection control These fools you may just infect France with invasive bugs and parasites - no wonder aussie has strict rules on import of biological items.
"...in the morning, with her mug of tea..." 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What an absolutely lovely house! (It's the symmetry I find so pleasing - a fair number of Georgian country houses around where I live has probably driven my likes and dislikes!).

Back to Lalande - which, in my book, is not lovely to look at - perhaps Stephanie's visit to the Mairie was to deliver the planning application?
She has said over and over and over again that they have already been filed. Surly she is not lied to her Patreon and YouTube subscribers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We have hedgehogs in our garden, Last summer i sat maybe 15ft away perched on a wall watching them come out of our neighbours woodland into our garden and snuffling around. they were very cute and lovely to see, and I sat for a hour watching! it was a mama and 3 little ones. We saw one last week eating from under our bird feeder so our semi unkempt garden has clearly got the perfect parts to be hedgehog breeding home.

We live in a mini wildlife paradise it seems with the farmland and unmanaged woodlands. We have badgers who visit, foxes, otters and stoats and deer we see often in winter and a river running through the village with salmon that swim upstream in the spring to breed ( we never see them) . we are so lucky! I'm glad the village and the farmers love the wildlife to and so much land is just not used by farms or the village as its just not very accessible or needed so they have plenty of space to burrow and feed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Granted that Marie needs help but she trades on it - now putting out feelers for a camera, thinking of going to Australia & NZ - any offers? Yacht chef? Hm.. In the past she needed a car (& got it), needed editing help (ditto), needed places to stay & got a warm welcome & help in Haworth, not to mention the visibility she got going back to France with Nikki & her old chateaux haunts - loved it till she was on her own & had to move on & on...Her followers are like an oracle she consults - have any of you had trouble with bank accounts ?(UK), what should I do about my ankle? Where should I go?and they come back with all the platitudes 'rest & think of yourself' type, instead of coming back with questions like 'Do you know what a business plan is?' 'Have you got an accountant to help with taxes & self employment? The root of the problem is as I see it, she has little ability to carry out any project on her own, & would be better off obviously in a job, even with a wedding planner but she is too stubborn to admit it. The latest poor-me story in her own country just shows up this inability to even get a clinical appointment by phoning or through her GP. For once the snivelling didn't work. I'm sorry but Marie really gets on my Wiik.
Absolutely agree, she is pathetic, and all these do gooders throwing jobs, a home, a car, are not helping at all, she needs to get a grip and stand on her own two feet. It seems everytime she wants something she puts on her 'poor me' act and as if by magic, some daft nutter performs and ...on to the next pipe dream.

Mad as a box of frogs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has said over and over and over again that they have already been filed. Surly she is not lied to her Patreon and YouTube subscribers.
maybe it was filed- in her inbox of 9000 plus emails - I would bet that she just found it having cleared the inbox. Either that or it was the lake application

• Haha

The French say no. At length. With many papers and consultations of the prohibited and permitted seed catalogs. But non. Big time.

Attachments

• Heart
Oh how I hated the shirt/dress phase she went through. Horrid. Made her look ridiculous and adding the heels just made her look desperate. Squatting across from someone in that outfit…….way to give it away for free….whether he wanted to see it or not. 🤮

Has she gained or lost patrons in the last couple of mos? If I were new to her channel, I wouldn’t watch at all. So boring. Her current views must be riding on the past, IMO, and new viewers and subscribers must be petering out by now?!
I just went to her Patreon page and she is still at $33,000 a month. I don’t know how to do the deep dives on that stuff like others here do though. I just went to her main Patreon page.

Reactions: 16
Perish the thought that SJ has been economical with the truth!

I forget the last time the planning application was mentioned. Unlike the UK (and other countries in Europe), in France there is no facility to tr.ack the progress of planning applications. The only public notification that planning permission is being sought is a form that's posted on a noticeboard at the Mairie when the docs are submitted.. From what I understand, and I might have misunderstood, there is a (statutory?) requirement that the process and decision is completed within 3 months (lengthier process if more info is requested).

Last edited:
Stephanie Jarvis lies as easily as she draws breath.

The exterior plans were supposed to be submitted in February (around trip to Venice), per Fanny's meeting with the architect and take about 2 months for approval.

In early April Fanny asked Patrons for their input on what work they wanted to see done and reviewed the exterior plans with viewers again. At that time it was obvious the plans still hadn't been submitted.

Various comments by Fanny and her flying monkey's only say that planning permission takes time, it's a long process, paperwork in France is slow, it all takes time......blah, blah, blah, but never have they confirmed when and if the plans were submitted.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.