The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one of you rotten twisted tartlets called LieLande a "tear down job?" - it came into my thoughts yesterday and I've been laughing to myself about it ever since. So mean, but oh so funny.

Pavlina was nearly wiped out by a rotten tree - if the Russians didn't get her the LieLande will.... Oh and I simply adored how Pavlina made those ricotta pancakes and Phyllis identified them as Russian and Pavlina corrected him. Putting his lady boots in it as always - that Stephanie is an absolute (refer to my profile picture for the ending) for leaving it in as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Well those swimsuit shots just brought my breakfast back. On a complete derail... watching Lorraine with said breakfast and can’t help wondering if Jacinda Ardern is Les Patterson’s love child ? Check out the teeth!
FF881F98-C0A7-4A85-8872-F46CDE698E3A.jpeg
82672A3E-D45B-41E3-8E05-4879AE6FD684.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Meanwhile, in South Africa , Isabelle just threw up her dinner and Potts felt himself strangely aroused after viewing this. Gross.
She was probably thinking about Potty

I would not be surprised if her failure to maintain and use the heater system properly caused it to fail. Fanny is like Dan, she doesn’t follow instructions or rules, doesn’t want to pay overhead and maintenance expenses, and treats anything that is routine or not pretty as unimportant. She screwed up the electrical and the pond thru her own negligence. they put in heating for the flooring that was inappropriate. After Daddy died, I don’t think anything was maintained, just decorated.
It took her 16 years to realise it hadn’t been installed properly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This mak
Wow. The caterwauling. Miserable. Kill me.
es absolutely no sense! the money was given to her for this purpose! It was never her money to keep , the patrons want their money to go to this , what a cheek ! And the poverty claiming of not being able to turn the heat on ! When she is so much better off than most , Stephanie I like you and your channel but you are being foolish here and pre empting the end of your good fortune , just stop this nonsense and pay the heating billl as intended by your patrons

• Heart
Reactions: 21
OH NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRK.... we have very poisonious snakes and spiders o_O in Australia...... just keep going on to our Kiwi cousins , they have better road side flowers ;):love:
Er, no thanks mate. We’re not interested in the weedy one over the ditch if you don’t mind. Our mental health system is at breaking point and we need SKILLED migrants. Surely she could get a job babysitting koalas .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Windows for me too, because I know that completely stripping a window, re- puttying, undercoating and then painting is a cheap job which could have been finished in the first year of ownership. Imagine hanging all those new curtains madam made over filthy, rotting windows? The next trigger for me was the decrepit laundry. Having that room in such a filthy state for years, before Tomas, was unbelievable to me. All it took was a coat of paint, new shelving and a good clean out. That family have always lived in filth I imagine because these jobs were not expensive and should have been done straight away. I couldn't have looked at that squalor for 16 years.
I agree! It doesn’t cost money to be clean. Sometimes it takes a little elbow grease though. As much as she likes to portray that she is such a worker, driving dump trucks, climbing ladders, clearing hallways, pulling weeds, it’s all for show. Like you said, they’ve been living in filth for years because she’s a filthy person inside and out.

Thankfully I somehow missed this. Do you think this was done for us tattlers as we have often comented about the lack of affection between them. Although this isn’t affection it’s sick making🤢
Ya think! 🤮
Even odds there was no tongue and if there was Snorty probably spit up a little bile, immediately brushed his teeth and rinsed with mouth wash.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
OK heating experts the thing I don't understand is why are the radiators at la la getting holes and leaking? They are only 16-18 years old. At school in my library I have radiators that must be 50 years old and they have never had holes, I been then 18 years and never seen a problem.
They fill them with anti-freeze because they don't feel like emptying them when they are not heating in unused rooms in winter. The anti-freeze attacks the metal of the radiators.

• Wow
  • Angry
U simply can't dance with on butt at 47 parties simultaneously... (an Austrian saying)
I think what's upsetting everyone is her being unable to set priorities...
I am so sure there must be many ways to get the dump out and set up a proper heating
Even in the middle of nowhere.. U can successfully run a self sustaining business
Why not continue (music) workshops..
Apartments, gardens, gardeners, expensive tät.. And running around with heati g bottles
A certain amount of keepin the woods intact has to be done, but surely the tree surgeon will be happy to discover necessary activities every day...
No plan, no ratio and x patrons to finance this nonsense
How long will Fanny stay a five year old princess?
And how long will patrons of all ages and socioeconomic classes continue to support this never ending illusion of Versailles?
#restorethebeautifulchapelPLEASE

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Percy, Isabelle, Philip Janssen, Dana and Michael Potts participated in the live chat. Stephanie Jarvis was MIA, again.
However, Taylor H and Taylor Gold were chatty. 🤫
Yesterday's, 6/30/22, CD's live chat.

where-the-hell-is-everyone-where-is-everyone.gif

Judith Barden 36vwaiting but only 10 likes
Judith Barden @ Jenny Willow iit is unusual to have so few in the chat so close to the starting time.
Helen Stella Hello everyone I’ve only just seen this ..
Judith Barden @ Hellen Stella when I checked in the search section it did not show up. I had to scroll down the list of vlogs to find it.

👍
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Hello every one. Please remember to press the thumbs up button

giphy.gif

Sweet Baby J Hey chateau friends, I’m so excited!
jetje goes dutch @Val Slater @Chrissy @Sweet Baby J hiii xxx
Sweet Baby J Hi @jetje!
Brenda M @Sweet Baby J hello
Sweet Baby J Hi @Brenda M
Sweet Baby J It’s almost time!

👍
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Please remember to press the thumbs up button

wave-old-man.gif

Percy Attfield Hello everyone. Good to see you all!
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening Lalanders love from SA
Isabelle Jarvis Greetings to each and everyone of you.

1656670700154.png

Andrea Cauteruccioi wonder when we'll be able to see Nati's apartment progress
Sweet Baby J Such beautiful work by Amaury, but when will he finally get to the grand salon?

30722832.gif

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
annette sharrock @Philip Janssen how you feeling nowxx
Philip Janssen @Annette sharrock I’m so much better, thank you for asking!
Gnarbel Jo @Philip Jansen hello dear, how are you? we got your heatwave up here!
Philip Janssen @Annette sharrock I’m so much better, thank you for asking!

200w.gif

Philip Janssen Our internet keeps cutting out, so I might be coming and going - let’s keep our fingers crossed

Dana Mother_Gothel.jpg

Dana's Cookbook Hello everybody
Tracy Llewellyn Hello @Dana's Cookbook im loving your volgs!!!

db509e6b-058d-4177-8961-4b4c18590349_text.gif

Tracy Llewellyn Hello @Philip Janssen so sorry to hear about the theater closing.
Philip Janssen @Tracy Llewellyn Which theatre? :)
Tracy Llewellyn @Philip Janssen I heard it was the one where you did your last show!?
Philip Janssen @Tracy Llewellyn Oh? I think I might have missed something, what happened?
Tracy Llewellyn @Philip Janssen Judas was the one I heard was out of funds.
Philip Janssen @Tracy Llewellyn Oh no! That’s such a shame!
Tracy Llewellyn @Philip Janssen such a shame! Makes me sad to see fine arts struggling in the current economy!

1656670700154.png

Sweet Baby J Now Dan’s the man with a motorcycle
Sweet Baby J Are those tiny wood braces doing anything for those large poles in the pergola Dan’s been working on?
ginni wells Just wondering what has happened to La landers , the gardener , Kat, Marie and others who are there. Dan s hard work is never shown .

sassy.gif

Taylor H. If you visit Biltmore you may need to have the Chateu Diaries fanclub to greet you there!
John Sebastian WE WILL MEET AND GREET
Sweet Baby J Biltmore is amazing and very clean

1656670700154.png

taylor gold @Philip Janssen Have you ever thought of doing a high tea table setting video or a video comparing how different countries set their tables?

Potty 2021-07-07.png

Michael Potts Formula 1Hello Everyone!!
Sweet Baby J Hi @Michael Potts
Michael Potts Formula 1 You are welcome Stephanie
Angela Pa @Michael Potts Formula 1 we’re you in Montreal recently?
Michael Potts Formula 1 @Angela Pa I wasn't Hopefully next year
Michael Potts Formula 1 @Annette sharrock I have just come back from the track. It is going to be an interesting race - watch out for Lewis Hamilton - I think he is going to have a good race.

GleefulHoarseAntelope-size_restricted.gif

Sweet Baby J @Philip J are you going to sell a Chateau de Lalande scented perfume in your new little shop?
Philip Janssen And internet’s back!
Sweet Baby J @Philip J can the perfume lady also make a Chateau de Lalande scented candle? Perfect for your little shop
taylor gold @Philip Janssen are you planning on selling any perfumes in the shop? Where will the funds of the shop go? I love the idea of having a shop.
taylor gold What is everyones favorite perfume?
Gnarbel Jo I'm an Amber Gris girl. whale vomit, who would've known?
Sweet Baby J Back in the day I loved Obsession by Calvin Klein
taylor gold @Sweet Baby J that's a good one too
Philip Janssen @Taylor gold I always wear Armani Code and Steph usually wears Chanel #5 L’Eau

1656671912142.png

Jimmy Connolly Covid test?
Sweet Baby J I hope Maria doesn’t have Covid

Potty SA 22.png

taylor gold @Michael Potts Formula 1 Thanks. I'll do that after this. You have just changed the quality of my life with that tip.
Michael Potts Formula 1 @Taylor gold you can also set little goals for yourself to clear out a letter at a time - making smaller targets
taylor gold @Michael Potts Formula 1 how are you doing? Are you still traveling every weekend or so?
Michael Potts Formula 1 @Taylor gold yup! I've got an exciting schedule ahead, hopefully some Lalande time soon!!!!
taylor gold @Michael Potts Formula 1 it will be great to see you in the videos. I follow you on insta (wow that makes me sound like a stalker) but I love your photography.
Michael Potts Formula 1 @Taylor gold Thank you so much!!! Glad you like them!
Percy Attfield @Michael Potts Formula 1 Enjoy Silverstone
Michael Potts Formula 1 @Percy Attfield !!! Thank you!!!
Michael Potts Formula 1 @Taylor gold it has been great to see things open up again. Where will you go first?
taylor gold @Michael Potts Formula 1 I might go to Taos New Mexico USA. I have plans to summer in iceland and possibly come to Lalande as a volunteer if possible next summer

BJJ Potty SA 2022.png

Percy Attfield Good bey for tonight. Keep well until next time
Sweet Baby J Goodbye chateau friends
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here
Philip Janssen Thanks everyone!! I’m so sorry about the internet and my coming and going
Michael Potts Formula 1 Good night everyone!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Ya think! 🤮
Even odds there was no tongue and if there was Snorty probably spit up a little bile, immediately brushed his teeth and rinsed with mouth wash.
Oh God, what a grotesque image, I would stick my tongue in a hoover bag first.

Ok! Does she think she’s being sexy here? Spit out my coffee with that green number with red lace thong hanging out.
It makes sense to me, the swimsuit was 2nd hand, so she kept the thong on so that she didn't contaminate the cossie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
@KiKiGee Percy, Isabelle, Philip Janssen, Dana and Michael Potts participated in the live chat. Stephanie Jarvis was MIA, again.

Yeah what is it that is keeping her away from the live chat recently. Just another tedious chore that she is tired of now? Strange, but she is obviously confident that her monkeys can keep control of the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thankfully I somehow missed this. Do you think this was done for us tattlers as we have often comented about the lack of affection between them. Although this isn’t affection it’s sick making🤢
It may have been done to repel Patrons from attending the Patreon extravaganza in September lest Fanny and the porcelain fondler recreate their “passion” in front of Patrons. The Patrons are already running a high risk of food poisoning eating the Shittoo crap, why make them vomit at the sight of those two crawling all over each other?

@KiKiGee Percy, Isabelle, Philip Janssen, Dana and Michael Potts participated in the live chat. Stephanie Jarvis was MIA, again.

Yeah what is it that is keeping her away from the live chat recently. Just another tedious chore that she is tired of now? Strange, but she is obviously confident that her monkeys can keep control of the situation.
Fanny is probably still deleting emails.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.