The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s my question. If YouTube dries up, what the hell is she living on? I still say she’s got some source of income she hasn’t disclosed. Maybe $5k a month for life from an annuity or something. If she’s not planning on working and the b&b makes $100k a year net (unlikely), what effing money is she going to use to simply maintain the dump? Oh and why can’t she use all of her YouTube money to fix the heating? Why can’t she use any of her YouTube money for that? Someone needs to ask that question. Don’t have enough in Patreon? Pay for it yourself. Don’t take three trips a month until you have fixed it. Get Potty’s money and Larkin’s money. They own it too.
I believe she gets the rent money from renting out the South African house, her London apartment, and I do not know if she rents out Isabelle’s house in England. I would imagine she gets some type of money monthly or quarterly from an annuity or trust. Didn’t Isabelle have to get financial advisors to oversee her spending. She would also get some of the money from leasing out the apartments.

I think she had money to cover essentials but Fanny the orphan little lost girl princess doesnt budget, live on essential items only, or pay money to fix things. She would only spend her money on plane tickets, clothing, wine, and pretty things. That is why Larkin had to financially “ rescue” her so often.

Reactions: 14
What I don't understand is why they didn't go back to the company that installed the original system. Why didn't they get 3 quotes. Surely the architect must know local companies capable of this work. Heck, wouldn't Davy know a Belgian heating contractor?
Contactors won't deal with clients that won't do things to code... They also know who pays and who doesn't... Skankanee probably has a very hard time finding someone willing to do work for her... Who wants a client that doesn't pay???

Reactions: 23
I believe she gets the rent money from renting out the South African house, her London apartment, and I do not know if she rents out Isabelle’s house in England. I would imagine she gets some type of money monthly or quarterly from an annuity or trust. Didn’t Isabelle have to get financial advisors to oversee her spending. She would also get some of the money from leasing out the apartments.

I think she had money to cover essentials but Fanny the orphan little lost girl princess doesnt budget, live on essential items only, or pay money to fix things. She would only spend her money on plane tickets, clothing, wine, and pretty things. That is why Larkin had to financially “ rescue” her so often.
If there is any rental income coming in from properties owned by Mummy it ain't going to Fanny. Have you seen how her grabby fingers smooth out the wrapping paper from the gift grabs? She's just as tight as Fanny. Whilst Mummy was living there I expect she paid towards the running costs but am guessing that now she only visits on occasions she's not going to pay out when she's not staying there is she. Probably there is some sort of regular income paid from her inheritance, but when you have a spendaholic like Fanny there will never be enough money. Her love of Emmanus is because it sates her addiction to keep shopping even when she has little money. The feast & famine of her life with Daddy spoiling her & Mummy reigning her in means she has never had an adult approach to money. Playing at being a businesswoman by hosting workshops - shutting Mummy up that she was trying to earn some £ whilst all the time knowing that she never really would run out as mama would bale her out, or if she didn't then her male chums would. I think she's been beholding to Mummy all her adult life, secretly hates the old battleaxe - I mean WHO decorates their mum's & new husband's apartment with their dead husband's artwork? That's the equivalent of putting up photos of the ex all over the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He looks like he has put on a few pounds. He also was so preoccupied with himself and his drawerings that he did not interact with Sadie as in asking her how she is doing etc.
Yes, it looks like he gained some weight. And why is he wearing a jacket in the middle of summer? Is it really cool enough to wear a jacket? It’s so hot where I live, I can’t imagine wearing a jacket right now! I read that feeling chills, or cold, is a symptom of drug withdrawal. “You are likely to suffer chills when you try to withdraw from drugs like opiates, drugs commonly found in nightclubs, hallucinogens, and inhalants.”

2BC960C2-A8AA-4C48-A236-CF767CD1B5B2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@Heathcliffe And to finish it off she is rude to Phillip showing us that shambles of "Con te partiro", he killed that song. What a witch. There was a rather ugly side shown in that patreon video, and total lack of insight if she does not realise that this will upset a lot of people.

Absolutely. It is unheard of for Fanny not to push her way in when there is a song to be killed. Never before has she stood back and not joined in. Don’t get me wrong for everyone’s ears I’m glad it didn’t happen but it is not normal she is up to no good again.

View attachment 1381517

Looks like she’s smoking a fag
Fanny is probably jealous that he can sign and she can’t. She sounds atrocious, like a coyote in heat. I feel for those that have to hear it. I probably would burst out laughing.

• Haha
My spider sense tells me Fanny doesn’t know how to swim. She likes the romantic idea if floating about the lake in a rowboat reading poetry, but would never actually get in the water. Has anyone ever seen her swim and rarely, if ever in a swim costume?
Fanny is not an outdoor creature and because she wouldn’t use the pool she doesn’t see the value in it. Same thing with the derelict tennis court. Fanny is too self-absorbed and lacks the business sense to understand that a pool and tennis court would be attractive to paying customers. Ofcourse, now that she doesn’t need to run a full-fledged B+B, and instead just runs a weekend guest house for adoring patrons, Fanny is even less interested in a pool and tennis court at the Shiteau. Fanny can’t wallpaper a pool!
I have a vague memory that SJ took to the water (pool, not the sea....the Caribbean went pretty much unnoticed during her pre-Christie's extravagant holiday Barbados sojourn) while staying at Coral Reef Club. Gentle "Mummy stroke", keeping her head out of the water. She did prance about on the beach in South Africa, and there are photos of her in swimsuits - mainly ones designed to reveal the majority of ones body, thus being unsuitable for anything more than a decorative wallow in the shallows.

Reactions: 18
OK heating experts the thing I don't understand is why are the radiators at la la getting holes and leaking? They are only 16-18 years old. At school in my library I have radiators that must be 50 years old and they have never had holes, I been then 18 years and never seen a problem.
The word from my man. A central heating system needs to be maintained as you would your car. He said if, when it was originally installed, the system was not flushed through to rid it of as much debris that may have got in as possible and it's just sat there (ie system not on an running) a sludge will build up inside and the rad will begin to rot. Also rads that are left empty will rust from the inside out. Also depends on how they were installed, were they done to French regs braised joints or the UK way; soldering using flux. He said there's a whole list of reasons why they would leak cast iron rads, metal rads, cast iron pipework or copper pipeword. If the system is not being pumped around it will begin to stagnate and rot and if it's not been installed correctly in the first place. The list is endless.

Quite curious as well. Dan showed a filtring system with very ugly looking water. Apperently that should be changed regularly. @JackSpratt could you let us know your husbands proffesional view?
Have asked and reported back. Also another thought is does depend on the quality of what was installed in the first place. For a place like that you need to spend the money to ensure it lasts.

Contactors won't deal with clients that won't do things to code... They also know who pays and who doesn't... Skankanee probably has a very hard time finding someone willing to do work for her... Who wants a client that doesn't pay???
Exactly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Auntie and uncle left their car at the end of the last visit and returned to England in Amaury’s van, to return again with more stuff from her auction buying.

I also spotted Jason's plant behind the scent lady. Interesting that she was described as a friend but its the first time we've ever seen her. Any Intel @Clara Burnett ?

Fanny & Snorty aren't fooling everyone with this false display of affection.....;)

RGNYC

2 hours ago
I have watched your channel for years. If you’re dating Philip, why don’t we ever see him in your videos where you keep “waking up” for a view of Lalande and or Thor? As a gay man, Philip is gay gay gay. My gaydar isn’t perfect, but but I would be shocked if he weren’t.

RGNYC
1 hour ago
Why have we never seen you kiss each other? So weird.

Glad she's trying to get help and hope things work out. Her desire to travel seems more like running away. Definitely don't think being a boat chef is her calling and don't really see her working on a sheep farm in Australia for 2 years. Curious to know what debt she has incurred.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Everything a Chateau Owner has to do in two days seems to have missed the gift grab-her clothes are the same. Not many folk seem to have picked up on the new Merc-strange how that doesn't seem too expensive

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fanny & Snorty aren't fooling everyone with this false display of affection.....;)
RGNYC

2 hours ago
I have watched your channel for years. If you’re dating Philip, why don’t we ever see him in your videos where you keep “waking up” for a view of Lalande and or Thor? As a gay man, Philip is gay gay gay. My gaydar isn’t perfect, but but I would be shocked if he weren’t.

RGNYC
1 hour ago
Why have we never seen you kiss each other? So weird.

Glad she's trying to get help and hope things work out. Her desire to travel seems more like running away. Definitely don't think being a boat chef is her calling and don't really see her working on a sheep farm in Australia for 2 years. Curious to know what debt she has incurred.
Marie wouldn't last 1 week working remotely on a sheep farm/station in Australia. Did she say this? I have worked on a remote outback station in Australia and I can tell you that no weaknesses are tolerated at all. Often it is a blokey environment and there is no support available for anyone who can't hack the environment, can't take the long hours, can't take the heat(weather), and it is also unsafe for the station owners to have anyone with mental health issues anywhere near the place. They are soon weeded out and sent off. I really hope Marie reads here because I would like to tell her to please do not consider going to remote/rural Australia to work. You are not strong or resilient enough to survive- it is hard going.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Early in the vlogs (pre boy and Covid) Stephanie did a vlog on what it costs to run the farmhouse. A monthly budget. It included (she said, no proof) of funds for repairs. Budget divided between owners (her and Nic). In this vlog we learnt there was no mortgage. So regardless of her patreon funds, she should have 30 months of this amount saved. I can’t remember the amount but it was several hundred Euros. @Isabelle6541 this may be worth cross referencing in your group on the budgeting of expenditure and why the change in behaviour.

Reactions: 25
Marie wouldn't last 1 week working remotely on a sheep farm/station in Australia. Did she say this? I have worked on a remote outback station in Australia and I can tell you that no weaknesses are tolerated at all. Often it is a blokey environment and there is no support available for anyone who can't hack the environment, can't take the long hours, can't take the heat(weather), and it is also unsafe for the station owners to have anyone with mental health issues anywhere near the place. They are soon weeded out and sent off. I really hope Marie reads here because I would like to tell her to please do not consider going to remote/rural Australia to work. You are not strong or resilient enough to survive- it is hard going.
Marie would not last a day for all the reasons you wrote!
Just the heat in the outback would do her in!

Reactions: 11
I have a vague memory that SJ took to the water (pool, not the sea....the Caribbean went pretty much unnoticed during her pre-Christie's extravagant holiday Barbados sojourn) while staying at Coral Reef Club. Gentle "Mummy stroke", keeping her head out of the water. She did prance about on the beach in South Africa, and there are photos of her in swimsuits - mainly ones designed to reveal the majority of ones body, thus being unsuitable for anything more than a decorative wallow in the shallows.
I don't recall Fanny in the pool in the Barbados, but perhaps it was a patron video. Usually she's just sitting beside a pool wearing a long flowing dress, big hat, sunglasses and with a drink in hand.

Reactions: 10
Just a few - there was one in a racy black outfit similar to the first one shown and one that matched the green and white robe and turban that she floated around in the inflatable swan/ flamingo.

Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 04.51.45.png
Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 04.58.44.png
Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 05.05.56.png
Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 05.25.54.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.