The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile, in South Africa , Isabelle just threw up her dinner and Potts felt himself strangely aroused after viewing this. Gross.
And the 46 year old left the footage on purpose like a little girl getting away with something behind mommy's back. Poor Stephanie, the second hand chatelaine who never figured life out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow just wow no Dan except a glimpse at the table in how many vlogs now? He really is on the outs- too bad Snorty is still front and center- does she not read or care about comments?
I know!!! Dan is so much better than Phillipa- that kid has to go- horrible co host

Reactions: 12
OH NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRK.... we have very poisonious snakes and spiders o_O in Australia...... just keep going on to our Kiwi cousins , they have better road side flowers ;):love:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - we have um um um - acres and acres of native bush that you will get lost in and die.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even when I was a moderate fan of hers, I knew I could never stay there as it looks terribly unsafe, the corridors are all cluttered with debris and highly inflammable junk of all sorts. I may be wrong, but it looks to be devoid of accessible fire escapes.
Fanny has already planned her escape so she doesnt care about others. She plans to save herself by lowering herself down from her room to the courtyard using her wicker basket.

I know!!! Dan is so much better than Phillipa- that kid has to go- horrible co host
Has Dan seen the writing on the wall? Does he know his days are numbered at the Shittoo? Will nick the tree guy build him a tree house in the forest in which to live? Will he move into his septic tank at Annalise’s house? Or live in his van?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just have to say I've never heard of anybody who has 9,000 emails stacked up.
This would get you fired from any job in the galaxy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I think they're asking about the mechanics of actually cutting the cord on the Patreon site......
Shocking that Patreon makes that difficult (not).
I think you are right. I was thinking they had an attachment to watching CD and didn’t know if they could stop supporting it. Yeah, I probably will never sign up for patreon again. The whole thing seems like a trap.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fanny has already planned her escape so she doesnt care about others. She plans to save herself by lowering herself down from her room to the courtyard using her wicker basket.

Has Dan seen the writing on the wall? Does he know his days are numbered at the Shittoo? Will nick the tree guy build him a tree house in the forest in which to live? Will he move into his septic tank at Annalise’s house? Or live in his van?
I vote for the tree house! His boys would love it!

So, for some wacked reason I’m watching Selmar’s latest vlog. If this chateau gets broken into at some point, I wouldn’t be surprised. Where are the owners? Do they know he showing all the stuff in the basement? All the doors and hidden places??? No Tatty yet, but the rabbits were cute.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Fanny will hand out special t shirts to the visiting Patrons in September or sell them in their new Little Shop of Horrors.

Maybe it can depict the Daddy Jarvis painting with Fanny holding the Shitto in the palm of her hand, and the caption, “Who is my Daddy now? You are, I 💕 💕💕💕💕💕💕my Patrons!”

And a second t shirt with a shirtless photo of Amaury with the caption “ Who wants to be my Daddy?”

A third t shirt, with a shirtless Dan and the caption, “ Nobody wants to be my Daddy. I will be in the garden.”

A fourth t shirt with Snorts and his squirrel/hedgehog friends and bird constructing a nest with string, twigs, etc over his bald spot.

A fifth t shirt, with the lovely photo of Ñutty in the baby carriage. They will only have one t shirt for sale since Ñutty cannot locate or open the box they were delivered in.

And a final t shirt depicting Fanny “singing” with the caption underneath of “ Stephanememememe🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶 ! It‘s so Lie Lande!”

Their gift shop bag would be a brown paper bag, courtesy of Larkin. All gifts would come with a complimentary bottle of mold killer.

They could sell therapeutic multi color hand putty that smells like damp walls and peacock tit.

Patrons can take souvenir photos in front of the peacock tit covered jag, or behind the wheel, pretending to drive a cardboard cut out of Isabelle.

Maybe complimentary ear plugs should be provided in case Fanny breaks out into song.

What other LieLande themed items could they sell in the shop?
Omg PMSL at the cardboard cutout of Isabelle🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
...yes...felt like...extortion. ...she and annmarie...came across...as especially manipulative and creepy...at the same time.
...i felt...she was quite cocky...ballsy even...in her delivery. ...she is showing her true self...more and more...

...these patrons better wise up...and pull the plugs on all this ez $ they are giving her...she is getting reckless...and aggressive with the entitled attitude. ...I can see her taking off one day with a huge stash...and never looking back...

...ya wonder...how much longer they will allow themselves to be used by this awful person. ...blows my mind...
Fanny is truly a legend in her own mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OK heating experts the thing I don't understand is why are the radiators at la la getting holes and leaking? They are only 16-18 years old. At school in my library I have radiators that must be 50 years old and they have never had holes, I been then 18 years and never seen a problem.
This is a question I have had as well. What is the deal with those radiators? Yeah they appear sleek and all but.......
I know there is a difference between those and the ones installed at Edd's Passion Project but why do the LaLande version bust so quickly? Is it a water issue as in hardness?

Aren't two pools on the cards? Making the small pond a "natural swimming pool", plus a swimming pool constructed to take the place of the (forlorn) tennis court. The former got off to a bad start, filmed fby Chateau DIY, as it was drained before any permissions were sought. The latter would make sense for guests (people who rent gites more or less expect a swimming pool) but it's purely adding to the letting potential and not remotely concerned with safeguarding the fabric of the building....not a sou of Association funds should be put towards it!.
My spider sense tells me Fanny doesn’t know how to swim. She likes the romantic idea if floating about the lake in a rowboat reading poetry, but would never actually get in the water. Has anyone ever seen her swim and rarely, if ever in a swim costume?
Fanny is not an outdoor creature and because she wouldn’t use the pool she doesn’t see the value in it. Same thing with the derelict tennis court. Fanny is too self-absorbed and lacks the business sense to understand that a pool and tennis court would be attractive to paying customers. Ofcourse, now that she doesn’t need to run a full-fledged B+B, and instead just runs a weekend guest house for adoring patrons, Fanny is even less interested in a pool and tennis court at the Shiteau. Fanny can’t wallpaper a pool!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It seems like part of her problem is not taking things one step at a time. She gets an idea and builds an entire fantasy life around it. For instance, saying she’ll visit Norway between seasons and jobs. She is mentally going from step one to step fifteen. Then gets discouraged when it doesn’t happen like she imagined it would.

Way too gross. The good news is that neither Jarvis nor Janssen will be contributing
to humanity's gene pool.

View attachment 1382317
Could they make it any more obvious they read these threads? “No affection between them”…..here ya go.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't decide what's my worst trigger at Lalande. For some reason, not repairing the windows makes me hop up and down like a maniac.
No fire insurance, no repair of the electrics board which started the fire years ago, no heating infrastructure in the grand salon, underfloor heating wrongly installed -- these range from so huge and crazy I can't wrap my head around it, to stunned googly eyes at the massive ineluctable list of fuckups, to grim forbearance at the existence of evil in the world.
But the windows????? Ooooooohhh grrrrrrl.

But the panelling and trim in the Marquis Suite will make you feel better and keep you warm at night! 🤣

• Haha
So why was Fanny tripping down the stairs from Potties apartment the next morning after her marathon delete the e mails session? Bearing in mind her office which she didn’t leave until the early hours is right next door to her bedroom so why end up at the other end of the shittoo.
Also explains why creepy Anders is still awaiting a reply to his e mail and desperately messages her on YT about it, it was sitting with the other 9,999 unanswered messages. Silly tart playing the innocent there is no way in this day and age that she didn’t know about sorting her messages.
Maria is now laid low with the lurgy that never leaves the shittoo. Those 11 patreons better be aware that it will be more than scented candles that they will be bringing back with them.
I take it that the intermittent fasting where she doesn’t eat until 3.30 in the afternoon does not extend to drinking wine. Already glugging away at a glass before she even left the kitchen. And wow what refreshments she provided for the guests one potato cake cut up into minuscule portions. Good job scent lady brought some food with her, she obviously has prior knowledge of the hospitality on offer. And really fasting until 3.30 is definitely no hardship to Fanny as she is normally in bed until that time each day.
Again another vlog about duck all. Minutes of driving down an empty country road rather like Selmar’s solitary bike rides that went on for ever. Anne Marie still not doing any panelling but putting shutters up in Potties apartment probably to put a stop to Squirrel boy peeping through the windows at night and then the B & B manager not tending to any admin but cooking in the kitchen.
oh and what important papers were being dropped off at the Marie’s office?
Wait until you see Dans endless videos of him on a motorcycle chasing his drone.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.